Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily and I

12
1 Comment 1
19.3k Views 19.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Emily Smith raps on my back sliding glass door. Emily is a freshman in college. She is modestly dressed in a green long sleeve sweater, a white blouse, skinny fit straight leg pants and sneakers. She is five feet tall and maybe ninety-five pounds soaking wet. She has a great hourglass figure with a perfect hip to waist ratio. Her bright red hair is tied back in a ponytail. She has brilliant, piercing green eyes and a light smattering of small freckles across her nose and cheekbones. She has a set of small gold studs in her ears.

A little confused, I ask, "Hey Emily, are you here to swim?"

"No. Mr. Brown, can we talk?"

"Only if you call me Bruce."

Emily smiles and I let her in. We walk to the kitchen and sit on bar stools.

"So, Emily you know Xiu?"

"Yes, we met at summer camp."

"I've met my twins' friends and seen you a few times, but never talked with you."

"Oh yes, Xiu is my best friend."

I feel brave and ask, "You often swim nude with her?"

Emily's face turns beet red as she whispers, "We do many things nude."

Then seriousness covers her features. She states, "I'm not here to talk about Xiu."

She crosses her arms over her chest and continues, "I'm confused, my Mom says that there is no pleasure in sex. Boys or men only use girls for self gratification. From what Xiu told me, is that you two made love. Xiu says that she has never had so hard or so many orgasms as that night. Xiu honestly and truly enjoyed herself."

"Sounds like your mother has had a hard life."

Confusion crosses Emily's face, "My Mom?"

"Anyway, you're confused because what you saw challenges what you have been told."

"I guess so."

"What Xiu and I did is between us."

"I don't think my Mom is telling me the entire story about men or sex. I want to know what Xiu knows. I want to have sex with you."

"You want me to make love to you."

Confusion crosses her face again, "Having sex is not the same as making love."

"If that's how you want to rationalize it. You and Xiu are intimate?"

Emily blushes but nods.

"When I was with Xiu you saw that sex is a bit different between a man and a woman."

"I've never seen a naked man, much less been intimate if that's what you're saying."

"Well, you've seen me nude and you saw the dynamics of Xiu and I making love."

She nods.

"The first time making love hurts a little, there's a flap..."

"Yes, my hymen, They teach us about that in school."

"Do they teach that it is quite painful sometimes when broken?"

"I'm willing to take the chance. Can we go to your bedroom?"

"OK." We walk to my bedroom and I turn my radio on to some light jazz. I give her an encouraging smile and she takes her shoes off, but stays by the bedroom door. I smile and she takes her green sweater off. Under her white blouse, it looks like she wears a couple of camisoles. I start to unbutton my shirt and she follows suit. I flash her a smile, but leave my shirt on.

"Is there something that you want?"

"I'm scared can you hold me?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I can." I slowly get off the bed, walk towards her and open my arms for her. She rushes into my arms and almost knocks me back. In my arms, I can feel her trembling so I sit on my knees, wrap my arms around her and hold her close.

I whisper, "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to. There is no shame in walking out."

Resolute, Emily says, "I need to know." She sniffs my shoulder, "You smell musky."

"Sorry, I took a shower."

She looks at me, "No, I like it, you smell nice."

"Oh, um, thanks."

She bends forward and places what is best described as a kitten kiss on my chin. I try not to sigh and kiss her left cheek. She kisses my nose. I lightly kiss her lips. She kisses me back. Her lips are soft, warm and inviting. I caress her petite sides then rub circles on her back. I get my thumbs under the soft material of both camisoles and slowly lift the material as I gently rub her silky soft skin.

I get the camisoles up to just below her breasts and kiss her lightly on the lips. As I kiss her, I lift the material over her breasts. She lifts her arms. I raise the camisoles over her head, up her arms, off her body and toss them to the side. She presses her body into mine and hugs me.

Breathlessly, Emily stammers, "I'm so shy but when I'm naked with Xiu I feel so free."

"I'm nude as much as I can."

In almost a whisper she says, "Can you help me with the rest of my clothes?"

"Gladly."

She wiggles out of my arms and I find her wearing a pink bra.

"You sure wear lots of clothes."

She reaches up to the hasp on her bra, unsnaps it, lets it slide off her shoulders, down her arms and chucks it away. "I want you to see all of me naked."

Gravity pulls at her larger than life breasts, their weight was apparent. Her under boob curves down several inches before rising like twin mountains from her chest. She has large puffy pinkish areola and tiny reddish pink nipples.

I can see her inner turmoil, she is conflicted between her mom's conditioning and her desires. She wants so badly to cover herself and yet at the same time she enjoys the freedom. I slowly go towards her and place a kiss in the valley between her mountains.

"Oh yes, kiss me," Emily exclaims.

I rise up on one knee wrap my hands around her back, I pull her in and kiss her lips. The sheer girth of her breasts pushes on my chest. I look at her pretty face before lowering my head again and slowly kiss up one side of her breast until I reached her areola. I stick my tongue out and trace around it.

Lustfully Emily gasps, "Oh yes, please" and thrust her breast into my face.

She squirms in excitement. She hugs my head to her breast. I try to maneuver around so that I can breathe. I accidentally bite her nipple.

She screams, "OW" and backs away a little.

"Sorry. How about we get the rest of our clothes off?"

"Oh yes, please make me naked! I want to be naked with you."

She dances farther away from me and unfastens her pants.

OhhhLenna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OhhhLenna

I take my shirt off, stand up and unfasten my pants. Together we take our pants off. We look at each other. With what seems like a mountain of her clothes, tossed around my bedroom, she is finally down to wearing only a pair of pink panties.

I put my hands on the hem of my briefs and she put her hands on the hem of her panties. She nods and we slowly take them off together. We look at each other again. Dark red hair highlighted her Venus mound. Her pubic hair is tactfully shaved into a heart.

She is clinging to herself apprehensively. I can see that she is no longer looking at my face, so I looked downward to see my erect phallus dancing up and down.

Exasperated Emily points at my phallus and says, "That will not fit inside me."

I grin and say, "It will fit nicely inside you."

I slowly bridge the gap between us. I wrap my arms around her and rub her back and caress her posterior. I take her butt cheeks in both hands and fondle them. I kneel down and like a key-way my fingers find her thigh gap just below her vagina and I gently rub little circles. My other hand finds the opening as well and I nudge her thighs for her to open her legs so that I could massage her upper thigh. I avoid her vagina. Emily grinds her breasts into my forehead.

I stand up and carry her to the bed. I spread her legs as wide as I can and get my head between them. I lean forward and kiss her virginal pussy. I stick out my tongue and start licking the outer lips of her labia. Slowly, I open her delicate folds of flesh with my tongue and spread her inner lips. I run my tongue from her vaginal opening up to her clit. I lick back downward again and stick my tongue into her virginal pussy up to where I find resistance. Instantaneously she froze as her vaginal muscles clamp onto my tongue. I wiggle my tongue out and look at her. Her eyes are closed and she appears to be sleeping.

Stammering, Emily sighs, "Oh wow, I have never done that before. It was like a spear was driven from down there through my body and out my head."

She looks me in the eye and says, "I want you. I want you inside me. I want you to have sex, um, to make love to me."

Who can argue with that? We lay next to each other and kiss. For as long as I live I won't forget this kiss. Emily leans forward, places her hands on either side of my face and seals my mouth with her lips. This is a kiss of pure sexual hunger. I gently part her lips with my tongue and she thrust hers' into my mouth. Our tongues dance driving our passion higher. Oh, I want her. I want every last morsel of her eighteen-year-old body.

I cup her pillow sized tits in my hands, flick her tiny nipples back and forth with my thumb and forefinger, she softly moans. She breaks the kiss and tosses her head from side to side. I bend over her licking each lovely little nipple with my tongue, tasting the sweetness of her young flesh. I slide my hand down her body, over her Venus mound, then down her cleft to part the warm wet lips of her virginal pussy. I stroke her slippery, swollen clit, every once in a while she would moan and push her crotch hard against my hand. As she gets more excited, she spreads her legs wider, allowing me to slide my finger deeper, probing further at her virginal opening.

Exasperated, Emily commands, "I need you inside me. Make love to me. Love me now."

I can tell from her wetness that she is ready. I decide no more teasing, no more delays. I kiss her and roll on top of her resting on my knees and forearms making sure that I don't crush her. I don't need any more encouragement. I part and lift her legs with my thighs and I lift and press my hips forward until my glans touches her outer sex lips.

The act of penetration is slow, sweet and exquisite torture. That describes the restraint I force myself to use as I press my cock against her outer lips and beyond into the sanctum of her inner lips. Her inner lips are warm and wet, they close tightly around my glans, the direct sensation is almost more than I can bear. Emily flinches at the pressure. Ever so slowly, her tunnel opens as I rock my phallus against her virginal opening as if I were knocking on a door.

Finally, her silky passage opens and allows the mushroom head of my cock inside. Emily gasps. I was inside, but there is so much more that we both want. My glans are aching. I was stuck between the opening of her inner sanctum and her hymen. If I pulled back, I would exit her. I couldn't go forward due to being smashed against her maidenhead. I kiss her and rock my hips knocking my glans against her inner barrier. After a little I can feel it stretching as it is ready to give way.

I kiss her gently and rock into her harder, her maidenhead gives way and I plunge into her a full two inches before her vaginal muscle clamp around my shaft stopping any forward progress. Emily screams a little and at the same time she shudders with a slight orgasm. Slowly, Emily's vise-like vaginal muscles relax and I start to slowly rock my phallus into her again. I rock my hips pushing myself further into her until I crash into the wall of her cervix.

She arches back. Her vaginal muscles clamp onto me again. She shudders and moans. I wait then kiss her. My hands find her breasts again and I start rolling her nipples between my index finger and thumb. I rock my hips back until my cock almost exits her and then slowly slide back into her just short of her cervix. Our hips rock together. With each push forward Emily gives a lustful grunt. Primitive instincts take over my brain and I start increasing the tempo of rocking my hips.

After a few minutes of this I can no longer hear Emily, her ecstasy is drowned out by a thunderous thumping in my ears. There is but one desire, one sole purpose to life. My phallus grows in diameter, my scrotum quickly slaps against Emily's perineum. Pressure builds and finally I come. I ram my cock into her. I milk every drop out as I fill her vagina with sperm. Slowly my head clears and I lay beside Emily. I hold her close and roll her beside me. Her eyes are closed. Her breathing is shallow. Her body shakes with an earthquake like intensity. I cover us with a sheet. We sleep.

Published 
Written by NuDude49
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments