Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Duped Myself Into Becoming a Cock Sucker for My Black Boss

"I wrote a porn story about a coworker sucking cock to taunt my black boss and I end up sucking him."

49
13 Comments 13
56.4k Views 56.4k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Famous Story

When I enrolled in college to pursue a major in computer science, I envisioned myself becoming some sort of wealthy guru who would consult with major corporations all over the world. The reality is that I ended up working for a company that provides technical training on our software development platforms. The pay is very good, but I'm required to travel at least seventy-five percent each year.

My name is Ed, and my wife, Linda, and I moved to Boston to start our new jobs after graduating from college. The first five years with my company were very challenging. We were creating state-of-the-art software development platforms that helped our clients save millions of dollars on their own development.

As our products sold and became widely accepted, my job changed from development to training. We travel in teams of two and typically fly out on Monday afternoons and return Friday mornings. That gives us time in the office on Monday mornings and Friday afternoons to prepare the customized training materials for our customers.

For the first three years I traveled with other developers who are about my age. We always stayed in separate rooms in the nicest hotels. After that initial push, the growth of our customer base slowed. Some of the training staff was laid off. My manager’s name is Kevin, and he started traveling with me after my other partner was fired.

I started traveling with Kevin, who happens to be a black man, when I was thirty-one years old and he was in his early-forties. In addition to the cuts in our training staff, the company is also saving money by requiring the trainers to share rooms at mid-level hotels, and sometimes motels.

It took me a while to adjust to sharing rooms on our trips and losing my privacy. I'm not a prude or anything but I was little uncomfortable at first with the way Kevin behaves in our room. He isn’t modest at all and usually wears just a t-shirt and tight underwear in the room. I easily saw the lumps of what looked to be very large cock and balls and I tried not to stare at him. I had never been attracted to or had an interest in other men’s genitals. But I found myself becoming a little curious about Kevin’s big cock and balls.

Kevin usually spends a lot of time sitting at the little work table in our room, surfing the web and reading on his laptop computer. I noticed that after reading for a while, he would always rush to the bathroom and stay in there for a few minutes. One night I walked by him and noticed that he was reading a story from what looked to be a porn website, while rubbing his cock.

I was curious and said, “That looks like a porn site to me, Kevin. What types of stories are you reading on there?”

He looked only mildly embarrassed when he responded, “Sorry, Ed, I didn’t mean for you to see me reading this stuff. But it’s really pretty simple. My wife, Tamara, and I have a great sex life. We fuck at least once every day when I’m home and I get horny on the road. Out of respect for her, I don’t want to look for other women in the bars. So, I read these stories from one of the authors who seems to focus on white men sucking black men’s cocks. No offense, Ed, but those stories turn me on and help me get off in the room each night.”

I could hardly believe that he was being so candid about what he was doing. But I was more curious then and said, “No offense taken, Kevin. But I have to ask; what is it about that particular writer’s stories that you like so much?”

Kevin thought for a moment and responded, “Well, he always creates plots and describes circumstances that are plausible, regarding how his white characters meet black men and end up sucking their cocks. He also delves a little into the psychological transformation that occurs as the white guy realizes that he has a desire to suck the black guy’s cock. You’ll see what I mean if you read a few of them. I also read stories that are posted by new authors, just to see if their styles are arousing to me.”

I didn’t want to admit to Kevin that I was even a little bit interested in the stories and intended to read a few of them in private. I saw the name of the website and the writer’s name when we were talking. So, I didn’t need to ask him for that information. I responded saying, “No thanks, Kevin. I don’t have any interest in those types of stories. But it doesn’t bother me that you're reading them and taking care of your needs.”

Over the next few travel nights I sat in my bed surreptitiously reading several of the stories by that author. Kevin was busy reading at the table, and I noticed that since our discussion he was more openly rubbing himself. I think he even ejaculated sitting there instead of going to the bathroom to finish. I knew that from his movements, and I also sensed the unmistakable aroma of semen in the room.

The strange thing is that the stories are way more arousing to me than I thought they would be. Linda and I have a great sex life and I never had a desire to look for sex from others. But the stories were starting to make me wonder, for the first time in my life, what it would be like to suck a cock, and especially a black cock. It still surprises me that I envisioned myself as the more-submissive cock sucker in the stories.

The next two weeks were interesting since Kevin started reading in bed. He also began to openly rub his cock and balls, with his underwear still on, in a position where he knew I could see him. I couldn’t make it out clearly in his underwear, but his cock looked to be uncircumcised and at least nine inches long. It's also very thick and he has huge balls. His genitals look to be like to some of the black cocks and balls that were described in those stories.

It wasn’t clear whether Kevin was trying to entice me to take more interest in his cock. So, I decided that I would tease him by writing a story and posting it to that site since he said that he does read stories from new authors. I had never written any kind of fiction before but found that the site has some easy-to-use guidelines for new writers. I wanted to use a similar style to the author he liked so much, and include descriptions of situations from our travels that we're both familiar with.

I started taking notice of things, like the way Kevin always unfastens his pants and lowers them and his underwear when we're standing next to one another at the urinals during bathroom breaks at our customers’ sites. Most men just hung their cocks out of their zippers, so his urinal habits were somewhat unique. I also noted how I would sometimes look over at him when he was pissing and watch him shake his cock afterwards.

Many of my mental notes chronicled events that took place in our room, like the first time we talked about Kevin reading those stories and how he walked around in the room in only a t-shirt and tight underwear. The idea was to make it similar to our situation in the room, without being exactly the same and making it too obvious that I was the author. And I have to admit that thinking about writing that type of story was arousing to me. At the time I didn’t realize where it would all lead.

I was able to work on my story in the hotel room sometimes when Kevin was busy reading at the desk or in the other bed. He asked me a few times what I was doing. I just said that I was reading and taking notes on some research that I was doing for a personal project of Linda’s.

My story started by describing a black boss, Malcolm, and white employee, Mike, who are about the same ages as Kevin and me. The first person telling the story is the eventual cock-sucking characte,r Mike. We are civil engineers traveling frequently to consult on construction projects and are required to share hotel rooms due to a tight budget.

I started out describing how Mike is concerned about his conflicted sexual feelings seeing Malcolm walk around the hotel room in just his t-shirt and underwear. He had never had any interest in men, but Malcolm’s cock and balls look huge in his tight underwear, and they really attract Mike’s attention.

Then I wrote about the same situation that happened to us in real life, where Malcolm explained to Mike why he was reading stories about white men sucking black cocks. In my story Mike also told Malcolm that he had no interest in reading about that, but then he privately read some of the stories, and they got him excited. I also acknowledged that Malcolm was going into the bathroom to masturbate after reading the stories.

My character, Mike, was going through a lot of psychological turmoil as he came to grips with his interest in Malcolm’s cock. He talked about how on the job sites he liked to go to the bathroom at the same time Malcolm does, because of the way Malcolm completely lowers his pants to piss. Mike not only wanted to look at Malcolm’s cock and low-hanging balls while he was pissing, but he subconsciously wanted Malcolm to notice that he was looking and put ideas into Malcolm’s mind. Mike isn’t sure what he would do, but he wants Malcolm to initiate the action if there's to be any.

As the story evolves, Malcolm notices Mike watching him at the urinal when he shakes the piss off his cock. He starts to get excited thinking of the possibility that Mike might be interested in sucking his cock. But he also realizes that Mike may not be fully aware of his own feelings. He tries to think of ways to get Mike’s attention in more obvious ways. So, in the room when he is reading in bed, Malcolm begins taking off his underwear and openly masturbating in front of Mike, watching his reaction carefully. The huge loads of cum that Malcolm shoots really get Mike’s attention.

After seeing Malcolm at the urinals and watching him masturbate in bed while reading, Mike comes to a point where he thinks he would like to suck Malcolm’s cock. But he is still too apprehensive about making the first move and is concerned about what Malcolm will think of him if he becomes a cock sucker for him.

Malcolm meanwhile is becoming more and more desirous of having Mike suck his cock. He increasingly tries to talk him into it as opportunities present themselves in the story. Malcolm comes up with a plan to weaken Mike’s resistance just a little and to get him aroused sexually. After work one night Malcolm takes Mike to a strip club and buys him drinks to lower his inhibitions just enough to talk Mike into sucking his cock.

I concluded the story by describing how happy Mike was that Malcolm encouraged him to suck his cock. Then Mike sucks Malcolm’s cock, balls and ass whenever they're traveling together, and even at home. Then as a closing thought, I left the reader with the idea that Mike would like to have Malcolm fuck his wife too.

It took me a while to revise and edit my story to make it acceptable, after joining the story site. I finally posted it on Sunday from home and could hardly wait until Monday to see if it had been published. I used the profile name ‘Hungry for Black’ to make it more attractive to Kevin. I wanted to be in the room when Kevin checked the site to look for new stories. It was still my intention to write the story to tease Kevin, and I had no conscious desire to really suck his cock.

I checked Monday night from the room and saw that the story had not yet been published, so I was looking forward to Tuesday night. It was hard to focus on teaching on Tuesday just thinking about my story possibly being published before evening. When we got back to the room after dinner I checked the story site. My story was published, and I waited impatiently until Kevin checked the site.

He clicked around the site for a while and then settled in to read what I hoped was my story. I was pretty sure that he was reading it because he kept glancing back at me on the bed, as if to see if I was looking over his shoulder.

After what seemed like about the right amount of time to finish my story, Kevin looked back at me and asked, “I’m just curious about something, Ed. Have you been reading any of the stories on the web site I told you about?”

I tried to act totally disinterested when I responded, “No, sorry, Kevin. I haven’t time to read that stuff after working on Linda’s project. Why do you ask?”

He said, “I’m just curious is all. There's a new author on there who writes in a very compelling and realistic style, very similar to my favorite author. I thought you might enjoy his work too.”

The next day at our client’s office I made sure to more obviously watch Kevin piss at the urinal. He didn’t look at me or acknowledge that he caught me watching. Instead, he lifted his shirt out of the way and twisted ever so slightly my way to give me a better view. That was the best view yet of his cock. It was soft and looked to be about seven inches long and very thick, with a long foreskin and mushroom cock head. His balls are hairy and huge and swung between his legs as he pissed. All in all, his cock and balls are very impressive. I found that I actually enjoyed looking at him that way.

We went into the restroom two more times that day. Each time Kevin was a little more revealing to me than the last. My dick look tiny next to his, and I was starting to understand some of the urges the white men in the stories have towards black men and their big cocks.

When we got back to the room that night Kevin brought his laptop with him to bed as usual. I was in my bed and purposely trying not to pay any attention to him as he started reading. He was rubbing his cock and balls as usual but then stopped for a few seconds to take off his underwear.

He smiled, and looked over at me and said, “I hope you don’t mind, Ed, but this story is very hot, and I need to take care of business while I’m reading it. You can watch if you want to; I’m not shy. You were looking at me pretty hard in the restroom today anyway.”

I looked back and said, “No problem, Kevin, you already told me how you have needs when you’re away from your wife. I may take a peak but it’s no big deal to me. Sorry about watching you in the restroom. I’ve just never seen a man pull down his pants and underwear and piss that way.”

FridaEllington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FridaEllington

He resumed reading, slightly turned my way, and was steady stroking his cock and periodically reaching down to lift and rub his balls. I did look over and was amazed that his hard cock must have been ten inches long and very thick. His cock head was soaked in precum and glistened each time he retracted it. I enjoyed watching him stroke his big cock. His egg-sized balls looked good as they rose and fell and shifted in his dark nut sack, always falling over his thigh to the bed.

Kevin noticed me watching him and said, “I can tell by the look on your face that you like watching me jerk off. You’ll really like it when I cum.”

After another couple of minutes, he quickened his strokes and gasped, “Fuck, man, here comes my big load.”

I watched as he sprayed rope after rope of thick, white cum onto his chest and stomach. It must have been at least five times as much cock juice as I ejaculate. The aroma of his semen permeated the room, and I liked the smell of it.

Kevin laid back and closed his eyes for a minute. Then he looked at me and said, “Damn, buddy, I think that was a bigger than normal ejaculation, just because you were watching me. Did you like watching me do that?”

I wanted to praise him a little, but not show too much personal interest. I replied, “Yes, Kevin, that was impressive. Your wife must really enjoy fucking you if you always shoot a load that big, with that huge cock of yours.”

He was getting up to go to the bathroom to wash off, and he purposely got off the side of his bed nearest my bed. I saw close up the load of semen, partially adhering to him and partially running down his chest and stomach, close up. The aroma was strong and musky. I can remember seeing that as a sign of strength in him.

When Kevin came out of the bathroom I was already turned away from his bed and feigning sleep. There’s no way I wanted him to know how much his little demonstration aroused me. I was trying to avoid having him ask me any revealing questions.

The next two days and nights went just about the same as that first night when he jerked off in front of me. He was exposing himself more and more at the urinal, and openly watching me as I watched him. At night in the room, he moved closer to my side of his bed each time. It was clear that he was trying to entice me to live out the fantasies of that story. I’ll admit that I did enjoy looking at his cock and balls and watching him ejaculate. There was just something about his raw sexuality and strength that attracted me. Even so, I still had no intention of sucking his cock.

Our trip the following week started out as usual on Monday night, and Kevin must have been getting frustrated that I hadn't openly acknowledged an interest in his cock. After dinner on Tuesday, instead of going back to our room, he headed outside the city limits to a strip and sex club that he heard about. My story was unfolding right before my eyes.

Kevin led me into the club which is named ‘Pharaoh’s – For a Taste of Black”. As our eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room Kevin said, “This isn’t your usual sex club, Ed. My friend told me that most of the patrons are black men, and a few black couples. The thing that makes it different and interesting is that white couples and single, white men and women come here to have sex with the black men.”

We were seated in a small booth near the dimly-lit, back of the room just as the DJ was starting a new set of music. I saw black men going up to white couples and taking the wives to the dance floor. There were also tables where black men were sitting with single white men and women.

Kevin ordered us drinks as the black men danced with, kissed and openly groped the white women on the dance floor. Most of the white wives looked very attractive and they gladly let the men fondle them. One woman was very pretty, with a trim body and large, firm breasts.

We saw with her dress pulled up that her labia are thick and puffy, covered in neatly-trimmed brown hair. Her face and body looks a lot like my wife, Linda’s, a fact not unnoticed by Kevin. He said, “Holy shit, Ed, that pretty, little lady looks a lot like your Linda. Have you guys have ever considered coming to a place like this?”

I laughed and responded, “Sorry, Kevin, not even close.”

Kevin ordered drinks for me every time my glass got to half-full, but I noticed that he was slowly sipping his drinks. He might have just wanted to remain sober enough to drive us back to the motel. I knew that he also was trying to get me into a mellow mood while he kept his wits about him.

We had been there for two hours and it was almost 11:00 pm when I saw through the fog of the booze that many of the patrons were having sex right on the dance floor and in the booths. The lady who looked like my wife was laid back on the table right in front of her husband, as the black man was fucking her with a very large cock. In other booths, black men were sitting on the tables, with their legs straddling white men, who were eagerly leaning over and sucking those huge, black cocks.

I was getting very aroused watching all the raw sex around me and was starting to think that it might not be so bad to try sucking a black cock. Kevin must have sensed my acquiescence to all the sex acts and my arousal. He placed he arm behind me on the back of the booth and leaned in to say, “If I’m not mistaken, Ed, you seem to be enjoying this quite a bit. If so, does that mean that you might be ready to get a little taste of black meat for yourself? I’ve seen your little dick at the urinals, and it would be only natural for you to want to feel and taste a much bigger, black cock. I won’t think badly of you if you want to try it.”

My mind was shouting ‘no, no, no’, but the rising lust in my groin was telling me that it would be okay. I had written that story as a way to tease Kevin, with no intention of ever sucking his cock. But there I was, imagining his cock in my mouth. I heard a rustling of clothes and saw Kevin lift his ass, as he unfastened and lowered his pants and underwear to his ankles.

I guess that I wasn’t all that surprised when he slipped his arm off the back of the booth and onto my back. He applied gentle, yet firm pressure to push me down to his exposed cock. I wasn’t struggling against him and had moved a little towards his groin as he said, “That’s it, buddy. Go on down there and get your first taste of my cock. I know that you’ll love it once you get started.”

As I leaned farther down I saw his hard cock and the foreskin oozing with precum. His balls were also loose and hanging down over the edge of the seat. With one final nudge from Kevin my mouth was covering the head of his cock and tasting his long, wet foreskin. I instinctively began sucking him, just like I wrote about in my story.

I took more and more of his thick meat into my mouth until his cock head was pressing into my throat. His musky aroma was pleasant and overpowering to me. I was so glad that I had yielded my self-respect to suck his cock. He held my head with both hands as he pivoted his hips, actually fucking my mouth.

It was apparent that he was very horny from reading my story and trying to convince me to suck his cock in our room. He didn’t last very long and held me fully impaled on his meat as he pumped his Negro into my mouth and I swallowed it all. After he was finished, and his cock was softening, he said, “Damn, Ed that was really a great suck job! It’s hard to believe that was your first time. I knew that if I could just get you to taste it, you would become my cock sucker. Now let’s get back to our room so we can do this again and other stuff in more comfort.”

The ride back to the motel took a half hour and I was starting to feel embarrassed at sucking off my black boss. At the same time, I was so turned on just from getting to experience the raw sexuality of sucking him that way in front of all those other people. We were almost back to the motel when Kevin said, “So, Ed, tell me how you liked sucking your first cock. If you’re like most of those white cock suckers I read about you’ll want to suck my cock all of the time.”

I responded, “I’m so embarrassed, Kevin, and don’t know what came over me. I guess it was seeing that woman who looks so much like my wife being fucked by the black guy. And the white guys sucking those black cocks in the booths looked like they were obsessed with stuffing as much black meat into their mouths as possible. I hope this doesn’t adversely affect our working relationship.”

Kevin laughed and said, “As far as I’m concerned everything is fine. It will be nice getting my rocks off in your mouth while we’re out of town like this. It’s not a pussy, but it still feels good. And there are a few more things that I read about in those stories that we can do too. Don’t feel bad, man. Let’s just enjoy this for what it is. My big cock needs to be sucked and drained and you’re willing to do it. There’s no harm in that.”

When we got back into the room Kevin quickly took off all his clothes and said, “We weren’t able to do a couple of things in the club. Get up here and lay sideways across my bed near the top. That way I can straddle your face and keep my balance holding onto the head board. Just relax and go along with it and I think you’ll like this. Just suck whatever I push into your mouth.”

I did as Kevin directed and he straddled my head, facing my feet. His huge balls were hanging in my face and I took one egg-sized testicle and his hairy scrotum into my mouth. I sucked him that way for a few minutes and realized that I enjoyed the musky smell of his crotch and being pinned under him that way. With his scrotum in my mouth, my eyes and nose were just beneath his perineum and asshole.

Kevin was rocking back and forth and said, “Fuck, Ed that feels wonderful. You’re a natural at this. I just love having a submissive white guy under me sucking my hairy nuts.”

He eventually slid a little farther forward and pressed down. I began sucking his bulging perineum which put my nose right up against his asshole. Then he moved a little more and I was sucking his hairy asshole, with my face pressed between his muscular ass cheeks. Kevin continued pressing my face in his ass as he said, “Holy shit, Ed! You're one nasty mother-fucker. My wife sucks my balls sometimes, but she’s never sucked my ass like you’re doing.”

I was sucking and pressing my tongue into Kevin’s asshole. He must have loved it because he stayed on me for at least twenty minutes while I sucked him that way. Then he pulled away from my mouth and stood by the bed, as he pulled me, placing my head at the edge of the bed. Then he pushed his big cock back into my mouth and began fucking me like a cunt. I was surprised when his cock slipped into my throat and he had his full, ten inches of hard, black cock in my mouth and throat.

It only took him a few more minutes to ejaculate for the second time in a little over an hour. He pulled out until his cock head was on my tongue as his cock pulsed and throbbed filling me with another load of his delicious baby cream. I swallowed as he kept his cock in my mouth and it softened. I sucked the remaining oozing of his cum from him and he was in no hurry to pull his cock out of my mouth.

Then I got another surprise when he said, “Damn, Ed, you’ve been so agreeable to everything so far, and there is one more thing I’d like to do with you. A lot of those stories include scenes where the white cock suckers drink piss from black cocks. I want to try that with you. I always like to piss right after I cum anyway, just to clean the pipe. So, swallow fast, my cock sucking friend. I’ve got to get rid of those drinks from the club.”

Everything was happening so fast and I wasn’t so sure about drinking his piss. But with his cock in my mouth I couldn’t very well discuss it with him. The next thing I knew his cock flexed in my mouth as his forceful piss stream flooded in. The taste wasn’t really that bad and I swallowed quickly to avoid choking. The piss stream stopped after about a minute, and I guessed that I must have swallowed a pint of his urine. The funny thing was that I enjoyed the feeling of it shooting into my mouth and swallowing it, just like I enjoyed his big cum loads.

Kevin stepped away and sat on the bed beside my head. He said, “Holy fuck, this is my lucky day. Your mouth is not only a pussy for my cum but is a urinal too. I never really believed those stories about nasty cock suckers like you, but I sure do now. How would you like to keep doing this for me? I can get off two or three times in the evenings when we travel like this.”

We talked for a while longer and I made it clear that I wanted to continued sucking his cock and doing those other things for him. Then he said, “You know, Ed, I just remembered what I think you said turned you on at the club. Did you really say that it turned you on watching that black guy fucking the woman who looks a lot like your Linda? If so, I’d be happy to help you out with that. Linda is one hot piece of ass and I’d love to sink my big cock into her wet, white pussy.”

That whole thing of having sex with black men was still new to me. I wasn’t ready to agree to anything involving Linda. I had no idea how she would react to the idea anyway. So, I responded, “Sorry, Kevin. It did turn me on watching that, but you’re just going to have to be happy with my mouth for now. Maybe I’ll look for a story on your site about white husbands being cuckolded by big-cocked, black men that will convince me to get Linda to try it.”

I continued sucking Kevin’s cock several times each night on our business trips, and it was becoming routine. That’s when I decided to write the second part of my first story which involved Mike, the same white character, getting Malcolm to fuck his wife. Kevin showed me the story in hopes that it would convince me to let him fuck Linda. Kevin did eventually cuckold me with Linda, but that's another story.
 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments