Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Driving Instructor

"Sabal, the driving instructor, enjoys the attention of a couple of female students"

8
3 Comments 3
18.5k Views 18.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Sabal Chaudhary runs the License 4 U driving school. He is a United States citizen originally from India. Most of his clients are young drivers getting their license at sixteen. Occasionally, a woman who needs to cart her kids from place to place decides to get a license and hires Sabal for lessons.

Margaret is such a woman. Having lived in New York City for years, she'd had no need to drive. Either her husband did the driving, or she used public transportation. But now they live in the suburbs, and she needs to drive; Margaret is thirty-eight with one daughter. She is also busty, and happy to show off her assets.

At each driving lesson with Sabal, she dressed in a low cut blouse showing far more than just cleavage. A third of her full attractive breasts were visible. Sabal couldn't help but notice. He did his best to be professional. It wasn't easy.

Tragically for Sabal, her lessons were ending, and Margaret was about to get her driving test with DOT.

"Sabal, would you come with me?" she begged. "I'm so nervous. I'll pay you for your troubles."

"I would be honored to accompany you," he said in his calm accented voice. "There is no need to pay me."

Margaret leaned over to give him a kiss, placing her hand on his upper thigh. "I think I can find a way to properly repay you, Sabal."

At her touch, his cock strained to be released from his pants. Margaret noticed the bulge and said, "It looks like you catch on very quickly, Sabal. By the way, the test is at ten on Tuesday morning."

The test went well. Margaret had her license. "You are a great teacher, Sabal," she said.

Complimenting her, he said, "No, you are a wonderful student. You learn quickly, making my job easy."

"Let's go to lunch, Sabal. I want to celebrate."

At lunch, Margaret said, "You know, Sabal, paying for lunch isn't nearly enough thanks for what you did for me. I think you know what I have in mind."

"I do," he answered in his typically deep, calm voice.

"I rented a room at the Bar-Mel Inn for this afternoon. The motel is only a few miles down the road. Meet me there at one thirty."

"I know it, but I have an appointment at four thirty."

"Okay, we'll make it a quickie."

Sabal met Margaret in the motel room exactly as scheduled. She had arrived early, taking care of the essentials. The first essential was putting on a transparent negligee that barely covered her ass. She didn't wear panties.

There was very little conversation exchanged. Margaret helped Sabal out of his pants to be greeted by a well-endowed cock, just as she had imagined. She didn't bother pulling off his shirt and tie. He always wore a tie, and looked very smart and neat.

Although she gave him a full kiss on his mouth, Margaret spent more time using her mouth on Sabal's cock. Having him cum in her mouth was not the plan, and he was already leaking pre-cum.

Margaret lead Sabal to the bed, pulled up her gown, and spread her legs. She was so wet and slippery that Sabal penetrated her as easily as gliding down a slip and slide. As he banged into her, he feasted on her voluptuous breasts and erect nipples.

Margaret turned out to be as vocal as she was horny. "My God, Sabal, that feels so good. Do it faster. Fuck me hard," she said, letting out sounds of passion. "Oogh, aagh, more, more."

Sabal had unrelenting stamina and fucked Margaret like a needy woman craves.

"Cum in me, Sabal. I need your cum in my cunny."

So, Sabal pumped her pussy with a prodigious amount of his hot gooey fluids. "Holy Baby Jesus," she yelled. "Don't stop, don't stop!"

He didn't quit. Shot after shot of jizz erupted into her gushing pussy while he continued to pound into her.

Sabal's erection stayed firm and solid inside her after he'd drained his balls. She begged him to keep it up, deep inside her. She didn't seem to get enough of his cock. He stayed inside Margaret's fuck hole for a long time.

"Sabal, I haven't cum that often since our handyman fucked me last month. I'm a very sexual woman, and I really need that. Your wife is a very lucky woman, Sabal."

"I'm not married, Margaret. Doesn't your husband make you happy?"

"No, he's not much in bed. He cums, then rolls over and goes to sleep. I need men like you, Sabal."

It was a quickie, a satisfying quickie for both of them. Sabal went back to work, and Margaret picked up her daughter from school with Sabal's full load still trickling down her thighs.

Sabal was a very popular instructor and the news got around that he was calm and gentle with his students. He never raised his voice. His accent appealed to most of the girls.

One of his students was Abigail who called herself Abby. She was a junior in high school and a cheerleader. Abby often arrived for driving lessons wearing her cheer leading uniform. The skirt was short, revealing her legs to mid-thigh. But, while applying the brake, the skirt tended to ride higher up her legs. It turned Sabal on, but he said nothing.

On the third lesson, Abby said, "Do the girls you teach come on to you, Mr. Chaudhary?"

"Not usually, Abby. That's not why they are here. All of the kids are really concentrating on getting their license as soon as possible."

"Do you find me sexy? I think you're sexy."

"Well, I think all American girls are beautiful."

"No, Mr. Chaudhary, I mean sexy. Do you think I'm sexy?"

His heart began to pound wildly when he said, "I suppose so."

She turned onto a side street and parked the car. "Do you think this is sexy?" and she pulled up her short skirt. The red and white panties were the school colors.

"Look, Abby, you are really cute, but we are here for driving lessons, not for a biology class."

"But my mom says you are a really good lover."

"Oh, how would your mom know?

"You fucked her at the Bar-Mel. Don't your remember a woman by the name of Margaret? She's my mom."

Sabal took control of the car and drove her back to school without saying a word.

After dinner that night, Sabal switched on his TV. It was a reality show, something like "Survivor." He noticed one woman had a face that exuded desire and sex. It is almost like she had a "fuck me" sign written on it. Abby had a face like that.

Although Sabal was a very cautious man, he had to reassess his response to Abby's advances. She was of legal age; her mother had been accommodating, and Abby and her mom seemed to be cut from the same cloth. The one difference was that it seemed Abby hadn't inherited her mom's tits. That was a conjecture on his part. Maybe Abby was hiding them. He decided to find out.
At the next driving lesson with Abby, he arranged for an extra half hour. He told Abby she was almost finished with the class, and he would like to simulate the driver's test. The simulation took only fifteen minutes.

After she managed to parallel park, he said, "Abby, how did you know your mom and I were together?"

"I know my mom, Mr. Chaudhary. When she picked me up at school that day, I saw something wet on her leg. I asked her what it was. She said her period was early, only I knew it wasn't from her period.

"Mom changed the subject and asked me how my driving lessons were coming along. I told her fine, and she asked me if I thought you were sexy. That's when I knew what she had been doing with you.

"You see, Mom likes to take men to lunch and ends up at the Bar-Mel. The last time, Dad found out and fired our handyman on the spot."

"Abby, I really didn't answer your questions last time. I apologize."

"What questions?"

"You wanted to know if you were sexy. I should have just said you are very sexy. All the boys at school must want to be your boyfriend."

"True, Mr. Chaudhary, but I like you better. Do you like me?"

"I like you very much, Abby."

"Hey, I have a class in fifteen minutes. Let's Skype tonight. Do you use Skype, Mr. Chaudhary?"

"Yes, I have friends in India. It gives us a chance to keep in touch."

"Okay, I have your e-mail address on the business card. My parents are in the city tonight, so I'll have private time in my bedroom. I'll see you at eight tonight."

At eight that evening, the two were face to face. Abby had no expression. Her face was sensual but blank.

"What do you want me to do Mr. Chaudhary?"

"Suck your fingers like a baby."

She took two fingers and slid them between her lips.

"Slide your fingers in and out."

"You mean like this?" and she fucked her fingers. She still had no expression on her face, no smile, no frown, nothing but a sultry look.

"Very nice, Abby. What are you wearing?"

"Just a robe, Mr. Chaudhary." She backed away from the computer to show him.

LauraHott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraHott

"Do you want to see my tits?" She opened her robe.

They weren't large like her mom's, but they were nice and firm with puffy nipples. Sabal unzipped his pants and pulled them down around his knees. His large stiff cock was standing at attention and his hand gripped it's girth.

"You are beautiful, Abby. Drop the robe and let me see more."

Abby let the robe slide to the floor and backed away from her computer so Sabal could see her entire naked body. She had a nice tight round ass and a partially trimmed pussy. It wasn't a bush but a fashionably neat trim.

Abby sat at the edge of her bed and spread her legs. "Do you like my pussy, Mr. Chaudhary?"

"I like it very much. Turn around and bend over."

She did exactly as he said.

"Now spread your ass cheeks." Again she followed his demands.

Sabal began stroking his cock as she showed off for him.

"Do you know how to pleasure yourself, Abby?"

"Do you mean like this?" She sat back on the bed, opened her legs and fingered her clit.

"Abby, I wish we were together so I could pleasure you myself. In the meantime, finger fuck yourself while I watch."

"Are you pleasuring yourself too, Mr. Chaudhary?"

Before he could answer, Sabal's computer screen went blank. A few minutes later, his phone rang. In a whisper, a girl said, "My parents got home early. Sorry," and hung up.

Abby had one more driving lesson before her test. She said, "After school today, I want you to take me to the Bar-Mel. I told Mom that I had cheerleading practice. I want you to do me like you did my mom."

Sabal picked Abby up at three in the afternoon as if it was a driving lesson. They drove past town to a secluded forested area four miles away from the Bar-Mel.

"Hey, Mr. Chaudhary, you promised to take me to the Bar-Mel."

"That's not a good idea, Abby. Everyone knows my car, and it would be the last driving lesson I'd ever give in this town."

"So you brought me out here in no man's land for a nature walk?"

"Look over there, Abby." He pointed toward a gate up the road. "Behind that gate is my cabin. We'll park the car here in the forest and walk to the cabin."

It was a short walk. The cabin was simple and austere. Inside was a table, chair, a stove, refrigerator and a bed.

"How old are you Abby?"

"Old enough."

"What's old enough?"

"Old enough to drive."

"So that makes you sixteen."

"I'm almost seventeen, Mr. Chaudhary," she said defiantly. Abby still had that blank expression, yet it was extremely seductive. It was the "fuck me" look like the girl on "Survivor."

"But you are not old enough to drink."

"Not legally, but I drink with friends."

"Okay, you are with a friend. We'll have martinis. Have your ever had a martini?"

"Only once, at my folks' anniversary party. It's strong, isn't it?"

"A little. I'll add an ice cube."

While they sipped their cocktail, Abby removed her blouse. "Help me out of my bra, Mr. Chaudhary."

He unhooked the clasp and let the garment fall to the floor. He couldn't resist touching her breasts and fondling them for a few minutes.

"Can you play music here?" she asked. "I want to dance naked for you like I was part of your harem."

"You have a great imagination, Abby." He turned and put on a disc that sounded like music played on a sitar. It was perfect for dancing. Abby seductively lowered her skirt, danced a few steps, then stepped out of her thong. She was indeed dancing nude. When the music stopped, she slipped into bed.

Sabal took off his shirt and tie and slid in beside her. "You have to take off your pants, Mr. Chaudhary."

"I need you to help me with that Abby."

"Fine."

She fumbled with his belt and zipper but finally got him down to his boxers. At long last, she pulled off the last remnant of clothing exposing his erect cock.

"Oh my God, I didn't think it would be so big," she said with a touch of anxiety.

"Are you a virgin, Abby?"

"Well, not exactly. I just never did this with a man. I mean, I've given my boyfriend a blowjob, but he was scared and never put his dick inside me. That's what I meant when I said you are better than the high school boys. You will cum inside me, won't you?"

"Only if you are protected."

"My mother started me on birth control pills when my periods were so painful. The pediatrician said it would help and it does."

"Show me how you give your boyfriend a blowjob."

Abby went down on Sabal taking only half of his shaft in her mouth. Sabal gently put his hands on her head and pressed it down onto his prick. She gagged and coughed and came up for air.

"Try it again. You are doing it just fine."

She kept licking and sucking and tried again to take him all the way down. On the fourth attempt, Abby finally had him all the way in but only for a few short seconds.

"It's my turn, Abby, to help you enjoy your body."

Sabal parted her legs, and began to massage her clit with his tongue while gently fingering her cunt. Abby's clit was tiny but in time it became swollen, and her twat was moist and slippery.

"Oh, Mr. Chaudhary, you do that so good. My boyfriend just doesn't know how."

"It's time, Abby, for us to get it on. I'm going to slide slowly into your pussy. It might be a little uncomfortable at first and even hurt. That's normal. You can cry out. It's okay. It relieves the tension."

It was a little like teaching her how to drive, but this time he was doing the driving. He was going to drive his hard thick staff into her fresh little crack. The head of his cock barely penetrated her pussy lips when she began to squirm. "Are you in, yet?" she asked.

"A little, my pretty pet. You will feel it when I'm all the way in. That's when you will begin to enjoy it."

Sabal pushed ahead, getting squeals from Abby as he went further inside her tight hole. Halfway in, she let out a scream. "It hurts, Mr. Chaudhary. It hurts. Please stop."

He gave her a kiss as he pushed in deeper and finally was balls deep. He didn't move, but just let Abby experience the new feelings of another human organ joining with hers.

"It feels so full, Mr. Chaudhary. I feel so stuffed."

Sabal only kissed her again and pulled halfway out.

"Is that all?' she asked. "Did you cum already?"

My beautiful lass, we have just begun to enjoy each other." With that he pushed back in.

"Oh, it felt better this time," she whimpered.

Several times he pulled almost all the way out only to go deep again. She was getting accustomed to his movements and even began to wiggle her hips in anticipation. Sabal could feel her wetness as her pussy responded to him. She was ready to be properly fucked.

Thrust after thrust was met by her sighs and moans. Abby was enjoying her first time, unlike many girls. She became very active and pressed her hips against his pelvis wanting it deeper and harder. It ended with convulsions and spasms as Sabal came inside her virgin cunt.

"I can feel it," she said as if surprised. "I feel you squirting inside me. It's so great, isn't it, Mr. Chaudhary?"

"Yes it is Abby. It's great."

They just laid there in bed together with his firm appendage impaled inside her. Eventually, his cock shrunk and slipped out leaving pools of cum on the bed sheets.

"Can we do it again, Mr. Chaudhary? I want to do it again, only with me on top."

"Give me some time to recover, Abby. Men are different from women. We need a little rest between times."

When the rest time was over, Abby climbed on top, having little trouble accepting his hard pole in her freshly fucked pussy.

Sabal exploded a second time with even more of his love juices shooting deep up her fuck tunnel. Again, Abby was thrilled by the sensation.

"Look Abby, we've been at it for two hours. I've got to get you home before your mom worries."

"Okay but I'd like you to do me once more before we leave."

He agreed and turned her over to do her doggie. She was thrilled doing it that way. She said it was her favorite. When he finished for a third time, Sabal drove her home.

What happened next came as a surprise to some, but not to others. Sabal was well known in the community. If you wanted a driver's license, you probably passed through his driving school. He was popular, well liked and trusted. Sabal was eventually elected mayor of the town in a landslide. It was no surprise because he received nearly all of the women's votes.

Abby graduated from high school six months pregnant. Apparently, Abby's boyfriend finally figured it out.

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments