Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dress With An Effect - Chapter 4 - A Family Affair

"The dress that led to Jack and Jenn’s affair sparks a new relationship"

40
23 Comments 23
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

“Hi, Allie,” Jenn said, answering the phone. “What’s up?

“Jenn, can I come over? We need to talk,” Allie said nervously.

“Of course, Allie. I always have time for you,” Jenn replied. “You sound upset. Is something wrong?” Jenn inquired.

After a pause, Allie said, “No I’m not upset. I’ll explain when I get there. See you in a bit.”

Opening the door, Jenn saw that Allie was not her usual smiling, bubbly self. She appeared nervous. Brushing by Jenn without saying a word, Allie sat on the couch. Following her, Jenn sat next to her.

Before Jenn could ask what was wrong, Allie blurted out, “Are you fucking my father?” 

Jenn was stunned. “Oh my God. What do I say?” she thought. After a few seconds, she looked at Allie, saying, “I’m so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I didn’t mean for it to happen and neither did Jack. It just happened.”

Allie cut Jenn off, saying, “No need to apologize.”

“Huh?” Jenn said. “I thought you were angry.”

Smiling, Allie responded, “No, far from it. I’m not the least bit angry. I came here to thank you.”

“Thank me? I don’t understand. Thank me for what?”

“Thank you for making him so happy. I have never seen him as happy as he has been since you two became involved.”

“Really?” Jenn asked.

“Yes. I knew something was going on from the very first time you were together.”

“How do you know when the first time was?"

“The night of the wedding. Right?”

“Yes, but how did you know?”

“I knew something was different when he came home after being out all night, whistling, singing and smiling. Totally out of character. As he would say, “Conduct unbecoming a Marine N.C.O." I became suspicious that you were the source of his personality change when I saw the way he kept glancing at you that afternoon when you came over. Those were far from casual glances. My suspicions were confirmed the night a few weeks later when he gave my mom a lame excuse for having to go to the hospital. I gave him time to get to there and then drove by your house. His car was in the driveway.”

“But I don’t understand why you are happy. Your dad is cheating on your mom.”

“I’m happy because my dad is happy and he is finally treating my bitch of a mother the way she has treated him for years. I can’t begin to tell you how badly she treats him and how many times she has cheated on him. I never understood why he stayed with her.”

Hugging me, Allie said, “Thank you so much. Now come on, girl, details…give me the details of how you guys came to be lovers. I want all the dirt.”

“Okay, if you really want to know,” Jenn said and proceeded to tell the story one of the most romantic evenings of her life. 

“I just have to see that dress. You just have to model it for me,” Allie demanded.

“Okay, if you insist,” Jenn said reluctantly.

“I insist. I’m not leaving until I see you in it,” Allie said.

Allie followed Jenn to the bedroom as she retrieved the dress from the closet.

“That is gorgeous. I’ll bet it looks great on you. Model it for me,” Allie requested.

“Oh, Allie, I don’t know,” Jenn whined.

“Let's go, girl, get those jeans off and that dress on,” commanded Allie.

Standing in front of the mirror, Jenn could see Allie’s reflection. Her eyes followed Jenn’s every move as she removed her bra and unbuckled her jeans, pushing them to the floor and stepping out of them.

As she stepped into the dress Allie stepped towards her and zipped it. Her fingers lingered on Jenn’s back, touching her ever so softly. Jenn detected something more in Allie’s touch than just wanting to help with the zipper.

“Absolutely stunning,” she whispered as Jenn turned to face her. I can see why Dad fell for you.”

Jenn blushed and looked down in hope that Allie wouldn’t see her physical reaction and softly responded, “Thank you.”

Standing there, neither spoke. As Jenn lifted her head, their eyes met. Jenn saw something in Allie’s eyes that caused an inner voice to say, “What is going on here?”

Allie broke the silence, saying, “Let’s have a glass of wine and chat more about you and Dad.”

“Sounds good to me. Go pour us a glass while I get out of this,” Jenn replied.

“No. Please leave it on. I like seeing you in it. You look so incredibly sexy,” Allie said, reaching for Jenn’s hand on the zipper.

Sitting on the couch, each with a glass in hand, Allie raised hers, toasting, “Here’s to you and Dad.” 

“May I ask you a question? It’s rather personal,” Allie said, looking down into her glass.

"Can I refuse to answer if it’s too personal?” Jenn questioned.

“Of course,” Allie replied.

“Okay, here goes,” she said nervously. “Umm…er,” she stuttered.

“Allie, out with it,” Jenn impatiently commanded.

Inhaling deeply, Allie began to speak. “Do you remember that night we were a little drunk and we talked about being with a woman?”

“Yes,” Jenn said softly, thinking, “Oh God where is she going with this?”

Looking into Jenn’s eyes, she began, “Well, ever since that night, when I am by myself I fantasize about being with you. The minute I saw you in that dress I felt myself moistening. Oh, shit, Jenn... I want you to be my first woman.”

ZaharaKs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaharaKs

“Allie, I don’t know what to say. I have been thinking about being with a woman and I really feel comfortable with you and you are my best friend and you are absolutely gorgeous and…"

Reaching towards her, Allie put a finger to Jenn’s lips, signaling her to stop chattering and said, “Jenn, I’m going to kiss you now. If you don’t like it or are uncomfortable just stop me. If you like it, just relax and we’ll see where it goes.”

Before Jenn could respond, Allie leaned towards her.  As their lips met, Jenn thought, “Wow, this really feels different. So unlike any kiss of a man. So soft, so gentle, completely lacking in urgency.”  

Feeling Allie's tongue on her lips, Jenn parted hers, allowing Allie’s tongue into her mouth. Their tongues touched, sending a wave of pleasure to both their moistening pussies. Breaking off the kiss, Jenn pulled Allie to her, whispering in her ear, “I never knew a kiss could feel like that. Please don’t stop.”

Lying together on the couch in a tight embrace, their kisses became more passionate. Their breathing signaled their increasing arousal. Finally, Jenn parted their embrace, sat up and without saying a word took Allie's hand and led her to the bed.

Standing next to the bed, Jenn pulled Allie’s top up and commanded, “Arms up,” as if undressing a child. Dropping her top to the floor, Jenn reached behind her and unclasped her bra and slid the straps off her shoulders, exposing her perfect 34B breasts. Her already erect nipples begged to be kissed and sucked. Jenn gladly obliged. Allie gasped as Jenn started to nurse on one side and tweak the other, erasing any doubt in Jenn’s mind that Allie wanted her to continue. As she continued to suck, her hands moved down, stroking Allie’s flat abdomen. Finding the button of her jeans, she quickly released it and lowered he zipper. Sliding her hands over Allie’s hips, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of Allie’s panties and lowered them to her ankles, taking her jeans along.

Stepping back, Jen took in the beauty of Allie’s form. Her perfect breasts, flat abdomen, the  curve of her hips. Jenn felt herself becoming more aroused. Reaching out, she began to pet Allie’s blond landing strip.

Jenn pulled Allie towards her and they kissed. As Jenn’s fingers slid down to Allie's vulva they grazed Allie’s clit causing her to gasp. Allie exclaimed, “Oh, Jenn!” as Jenn plunged her fingers into Allie’s sopping wet pussy.

Reaching behind her, Allie lowered the zipper of Jenn’s dress. As it fell to the floor Allie’s eyes were drawn to Jenn’s full natural bush barely hidden by the white lace-front thong. “Oh my God, Jenn, that is so sexy,” she said, reaching out and starting to massage Jenn’s pussy.

Jenn gently backed Allie up to the side of the bed and guided her onto the cool sheets. As Allie moved to the center of the bed Jenn removed her own soaking-wet thong and joined Allie on the bed. 

Lying facing each other, they embraced. Jenn’s fingers again found Allie’s pussy and she began fucking her. Moaning as Jenn massaged her G-spot, Allie whispered, “I want to taste you,” and began making her way down Jenn’s body, kissing and licking as she went.

Jenn spread her legs, allowing Allie full access her pussy. Allie’s tongue began to slowly lick Jenn’s engorged clit.

“Oh, Allie,” she cried, “That feels so good. Please, I want to taste you too.”

Allie shifted her position so that she was straddling Jenn’s head. Allie’s pussy was inches from Jenn’s face. Reaching up, Jenn spread Allie’s glistening labia and made a shocking discovery that caused her to gasp. “Allie, your clit is huge. It looks like a baby  penis.”

Allie stopped licking Jenn and said, “I guess I should have told you about that. Hope it doesn’t gross you out.”

“No, I’m not grossed out, just amazed," Jenn said. “I never realized clits came in different sizes.”

Jenn took the monster clit between her finger and thumb and started to jerk Allie off as she had done to so many times to boyfriends. 

“Mmm, that feels nice,” Allie said as she went back to licking Jenn.

Lifting her head, Jenn took Allie’s mini-cock in mouth and began to suck. 

Allie’s licking became more intense. 

Jenn began to feel a familiar tingling radiating from her pussy. “Oh, Allie, you’re going to make me cum,”  she screamed. "Oh, oh, oh, oh!" she exclaimed as her orgasm spread over her.

Wrapping her arms around Allie’s hips, she pulled Allie’s pussy to her mouth and as her orgasm subsided she furiously sucked Allie’s clit.

“Oh, Jenn, that feels so good,” Allie panted. 

Releasing her hips from her grasp, Jenn’s hand made its way to Allie’s opening.

 Allie felt two fingers slide into her lubricated tunnel and begin to massage her inner sensitive spot.

Jenn felt Allie’s pussy start to contract rhythmically around her fingers. Suddenly Allie’s body stiffened and her pussy squeezed Jenn’s finger as she cried out in ecstasy. 

As her orgasm subsided, Allie collapsed on top of Jenn, totally spent and panting.

Finally, Allie rolled off Jenn. Embracing, they kissed and lay in silence until Allie whispered, “Jenn, promise me you won’t make my dad cum like that. He’s an old man; it may kill him.”

Looking into her eyes, Jenn smiled and said. “I wouldn’t be so sure about that. He seems to have tolerated it pretty well.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Jenn6879
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments