Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Delivery - Cherie & Leigh - Part 1

"Cherie and Leigh find each other through a dinner delivery"

8
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part of at least a three part series. I wanted this one to be more of a "found love" story. <p> [ADVERT] </p> But I have plans for the naughtier chapters to come."

Cherie was a thirty-year-old single mom. Until two years ago she had enjoyed an idyllic life.  She met her ex-husband Hank after graduating high school and had fallen in love immediately. They made a deal that Hank would go to college while Cherie worked and once he graduated, she could go to college. And the plan was working.

Hank had been a good student in high school and had AP credits towards a college degree and along with summer school and taking a full course load, he graduated in three years. Hank found a job and then they had to make new plans. Cherie got pregnant and college was put on hold.

When their son, Nicky, was born, both Cherie and Hank were ecstatic about being parents.  For the next few years, everything went well for the young couple.  Then suddenly everything changed. The economy started to tank and Hank lost his job. Cherie knew Hank was smart and a hard worker and figured he’d find another job quickly. 

But that didn’t happen. And when it didn’t, Hank got down on himself and stopped looking. Then Hank started sleeping in, lazing around their apartment and drinking.  He only drank a little at first but over time he drank more and got lazier and meaner.

He never hit Cherie but she hadn’t signed up to be a young mother and also take care of an alcoholic husband. Finally, she told him to either dry out, straighten up, and get a job or she was going to leave. Hank’s response was simple, he flipped her the bird.  The next day Cherie left and moved back in with her mother. Her mother loaned her money to get a lawyer and six months later Cherie and Hank were divorced. 

Cherie’s life became a routine – home, work, home – and not much else. Cherie tried dating a few times but wasn’t interested in a long-term relationship and wasn’t a one-night stand type of woman.

Cherie had a good office job and also worked Friday and Saturday evenings delivering food for a local restaurant. The owner of the restaurant, Mama to the employees, liked Cherie and Nicky and made her a deal. If she was the last delivery person on Friday, she could take the order and text her when she finished the delivery. Mama would clock her out and collect the money on Saturday.  That way Cherie could get home a little earlier to spend time with Nicky. 

Cherie’s mom took care of Nicky after school and when Cherie was delivering food. Cherie did her best to spend as much time with Nicky as possible but she needed to save enough money to get her own apartment and start taking college classes. Rarely did she get any time to herself.

Cherie finished working at the office, changed into her uniform and took off for the restaurant. Cherie worked her deliveries and a late order came in. Cherie was the last driver in the restaurant and Mama told her to text when she made the delivery. She gave Cherie a hug and told her she’d see her on Saturday.

Cherie took the food and drove to the address on the ticket.  She arrived at a large, beautiful home not that far from where she lived, but in another world to her. She took the food to the door, rang the bell and waited. Soon a frazzled looking woman opened the door dressed in an old robe.

Cherie gave her the ticket and the woman excused herself to get money to pay the bill. She returned quickly and seemed even more flustered. She told Cherie she was embarrassed and only had a little more than the order cost so couldn’t tip her much. Cherie smiled, took the money, thanked the woman and walked back to her car, very disappointed. She texted Mama and then headed to her mom’s house to get Nicky and head home.

The working week went by like most other weeks, except this weekend Nicky was going to a sleepover at a friend’s on Friday night and then on Saturday Cherie’s mother was taking him to the zoo and was keeping him overnight. Cherie was going to pick Nicky up Sunday morning and they’d spend the day doing whatever he wanted to do with her. When the time came to head to the restaurant, Cherie finished up, changed clothes and got to Mama’s place on time.

The night was a mess. It had started drizzling early on and now it was pouring. Cherie was again the last driver for the last order. She hugged Mama and ran to her car. When she looked at the ticket, she saw it was the same big house as the week before. Her initial reaction was she was going to get stiffed again. But she drove to the house, grabbed the food and ran to the front door. By the time the door was answered, she was soaked.

Tonight, the woman was dressed neatly in a colorful blouse and yoga pants. When she saw Cherie, she was surprised. And when she realized how wet Cherie was, she immediately invited her inside. She asked Cherie to wait while she got the payment. She was back quickly with the money for the food and a twenty-dollar tip. She apologized again for last week and then handed Cherie a second twenty. Cherie was shocked but very appreciative and told her thanks at least ten times.

Leigh introduced herself, as did Cherie. Then Leigh told Cherie that she’d just opened a bottle of wine and that there was more than enough food to share and asked her to stay for dinner. At first, Cherie thought that didn’t seem to be a good idea and that she needed to get home.  Then she realized Nicky was at his friend's and she really didn’t have anything else to do that evening, so she told Leigh she’d like that.

Leigh said, “You’re soaked and I’m sure I can find you some clothes to change into while we dry yours.”

Cherie replied, “That would be wonderful. I’m soaked all the way to my skin.”

Leigh told her to follow her down a hall and they wound up in what seemed to be a guest bedroom. Leigh opened the closet and rummaged around a bit and came out with some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. They looked a little large but they were dry, while hers were wet. Leigh told her she could change in the bedroom and that she’d be in the kitchen getting things ready. She also handed her a laundry basket to put the wet ones in.

“Once you’re changed just come to the kitchen and I’ll show you where the dryer is.”

Leigh left and Cherie pulled her wet clothes off and dropped them in the basket. The sweat clothes were large, but also warm and dry. She left the bedroom and headed back down the hall awed by the number of rooms she passed and the size of the rooms. She was sure her whole apartment would have fit into the formal living room.

It took her a couple of tries to find the kitchen but finally heard the sound of chopping and headed that way. Leigh was just finishing up a salad but stopped and walked Cherie to the laundry room, put her clothes in the dryer – blouse, pants, bra, panties and socks. And then they returned to the kitchen.

Cherie asked if she could help and Leigh gave her plates, silverware and wine glasses and pointed her to a casual dining area. Soon Leigh joined her with the salad and wine, returned to the kitchen and brought out the reheated ravioli. Cherie poured them each a glass of wine and they sat down, passed the salad and pasta and enjoyed a relaxed meal together.

Cherie told Leigh it had been a few years since she’d had dinner with another adult with no kid around and was really enjoying herself. Soon the meal was finished.  They cleaned up the table together, grabbed their glasses and the remaining wine and Cherie followed Leigh into a comfortable sitting room. They sat down on either end of the sofa and set the bottle on the coffee table.

They started talking, the wine was probably having some effect on them both, and soon Leigh was asking Cherie questions. First, she asked about Nicky and Cherie told her what a great kid he was and that the last few years had been tough on him. Then Leigh asked, “why?” Cherie had never talked with a stranger about her last years with Hank or the divorce.

But after another couple of sips of wine, she opened up and told Leigh about her marriage and the way it fell apart. Leigh was a good listener and provided the appropriate comments when Cherie seemed to be getting emotional about the drinking and divorce. She even reached over and patted her arm a couple of times.

Then it was Cherie’s turn to ask questions.

“What did you do for a living?’

“I was a pharmaceutical sales rep for many years.”

“Are you married?”

Leigh started to answer but then she choked up. Cherie said she was sorry but Leigh told her it was okay and she’d tell her the sad story.

“I was married for almost thirty years to a wonderful guy, Dave. He was a financial advisor. He came home from work about a year ago and after changing clothes sat in his favorite chair. I was making dinner and when it was ready, I called him. I put the food on the table but Dave wasn’t there. I figured he’d gone to the bathroom so I waited for him. When he didn’t show up after ten minutes, I called him again but didn’t get an answer. I got up and walked down the hall to our bedroom but the master bath door was open and the room was empty."

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

She continued, "I walked back to this room and he was still sitting in his chair with his eyes closed. I figured he’d fallen asleep and gently tried to wake him. But when I touched him, he kind of slumped over. I realized he wasn’t breathing and grabbed the phone and called 9-1-1. The EMT’s arrived in about five minutes. They tried to revive him but he had died sitting in his chair. A massive heart attack.”

By the time Leigh had finished she was sobbing and tears ran down her cheeks. Cherie scooted over on the sofa and put her arms around Leigh and held her. It took a while but eventually, Leigh stopped sobbing and became more composed.

She said, “Thank you for comforting me, Cherie. That all helped.”

Leigh then leaned over to give Cherie a kiss on the cheek. But as things sometimes happen Cherie turned her head at that exact moment and the kiss fell on her lips. It was soft, warm, tender and not at all unpleasant. They both drew back as much as they could since Cherie still had her arms around Leigh.

Leigh apologized immediately, “I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to do that. I just wanted to thank you for holding me.”

Suddenly time seemed to stand still for Cherie. She nodded her head and then leaned into Leigh and gave her a kiss on the lips. Leigh didn’t pull away and when Cherie opened her mouth a little so did Leigh. Then their tongues touched, just a little at first, and then with more intensity. They broke the kiss and looked at each other.

Cherie said, “I’m sorry. I don’t know why I did that. If my clothes are dry, I’ll leave now.”

“You don’t have to leave. I’m not upset. In fact, that was lovely.”

“I enjoyed it too.”

They took their arms from around each other and Leigh took Cherie’s hands in hers.

“Have you ever kissed another woman before Cherie?”

“No. Have you?”

“Many years ago, in high school, I made out with a girl but it never went anywhere. Then I met Dave in college and fell madly in love with him. The make-out session never crossed my mind again.”

Leigh pulled on Cherie’s hands drawing her towards herself. Cherie didn’t resist at all and soon they were kissing again. Lightly and tenderly at first. Then with more passion. Their tongues touched and played. Sometimes Cherie slid her tongue into Leigh’s mouth and sometimes it was the other way.

Leigh wasn’t sure how Cherie would react but she slid a hand between them and cupped Cherie’s breast. Cherie didn’t pull away so Leigh began to massage it. Then she got very bold. She took her hand away briefly and ran it up under the sweatshirt so that she could touch Cherie’s breast without clothes in the way.  Again, Cherie’s only reaction was to kiss Leigh with more ardor.

At last, the kiss broke and Leigh quickly pulled her hand from under the sweatshirt and asked Cherie,

“Are you okay with what I did?”

“At first I was uncomfortable. But when you slipped your hand under the sweatshirt, I felt a satisfaction I hadn’t felt in a long time. And the longer your hand was on my breast the more I enjoyed it.”

Leigh said, “I’m so glad you enjoyed it because I did too. And I wouldn’t want you to be uncomfortable. Would you like to explore a little more?”

“I would but I’d prefer someplace more private.”

Leigh stood, reached a hand down to Cherie and together they walked down the hall. When they came to the room where Cherie had changed clothes, Leigh entered first. Despite the fact they were all alone, Cherie closed the bedroom door. Then they put their arms around each other and the kiss came naturally.

This time the tenderness was replaced with hunger.  They kissed, their tongues touching, probing, playing, for a long time. Then Cherie pulled back, grabbed the bottom of the sweatshirt and pulled it over her head. Her perky grapefruit-sized breasts were exposed for the first time to another woman. They moved over to the bed and sat down.

Leigh reached over and took both breasts in her hands. As soon as she touched them, the nipples seemed to explode off Cherie’s breasts.

Leigh said, “I thought I felt your nipple grow when I touched you before but I had no idea that nipples could get this big and erect. They are as big as a Tootsie Roll.”

Cherie laughed, “They’ve always been like that. I hated wearing a bikini and getting a chill. I always thought people would laugh at me.”

“They’re lovely. Only a Neanderthal would laugh at you about them.”

Leigh took one hand away and replaced it with her mouth. She licked and sucked Cherie’s breast and especially her nipple. Cherie told her she could pinch the nipple with her hand and bite the other one.

Leigh said, “I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I know you won’t and if it gets uncomfortable, I’ll tell you.”

Leigh continued to roll one nipple between her thumb and forefinger and she nibbled and lightly bit the other one. Soon Cherie was breathing hard and making gasping noises.

“Don’t stop,” she said.

Leigh didn’t and Cherie’s gasps turned to moans and then she arched her back and gave a huge sigh.

“More?” asked Leigh.

“No, I think I’m good for now. Would you like me to take off your blouse?”

Leigh paused and said, “I’m older than you and my breasts have never been perky. I’m afraid you’ll be disappointed in an older woman’s breasts.”

In response, Cherie reached over and unbuttoned Leigh’s blouse. Her bra was simple, not sexy and was straining to hold in Leigh’s melon-sized breasts. Cherie reached around and undid the bra clasp. She pulled the straps off her shoulders but let Leigh decide when to expose her breasts. Slowly Leigh let the bra drop away and her large, pendulous breasts were exposed.

Cherie smiled and said, “They’re lovely and huge. I always wished mine were much bigger.”

She brought a hand to one breast and cupped as much as she could. It was heavy, soft and had a very large areola. As she massaged the breast and nipple, she realized that Leigh’s nipples probably didn’t get as erect as hers. She gently pushed Leigh back so that she was laying on the bed and brought her mouth to the other breast. She knew she couldn’t get much into her mouth so she focused on the nipple and areola.

As her tongue licked the areola and her mouth sucked on the nipple, Leigh told her not to bite too hard and Cherie didn’t. Soon Leigh was moaning softly and Cherie kept up the rubbing, licking and sucking. Then Leigh started to quiver under her touch. Then she shook and moaned so loud Cherie was sure the neighbors heard. Leigh told her that was wonderful and Cherie took her hand and mouth away.

She laid down next to Leigh and they held each other, their breasts touching for the first time. They kissed again, more gentle than passionate, then sat up. Neither moved to get dressed.

Leigh finally broke the tender quietness and said, “Before we go any further, we should take some time. This evening was wonderful but I don’t want to push you into anything and I don’t know how I really feel. Why don’t we take some time and think about where this might go?”

Cherie agreed that was a good idea. But then she said, “Leigh, why don’t I bring dinner over tomorrow evening? If you’re uncomfortable with what we did you can call me and I’ll just go home from work. If I’m uncomfortable I’ll call you and tell you.”

Leigh agreed and the stood up. Leigh put her blouse back on and told Cherie to wait in the bedroom while she got her dry clothes. She was back soon, gave Cherie her clothes and left the bedroom. Cherie changed back into her uniform and left the sweats on the bed. She walked down the hall and found Leigh sitting on the couch where it all began.

Neither was sure what to say now so they just exchanged cell numbers.  Leigh walked Cherie to the door. The rain had stopped. They hugged and gave each other a light kiss on the lips. Cherie walked out to her car, got in and drove away. Leigh stood at the door watching her go then closed it and returned to the couch to think about the evening and what to do about tomorrow.

By the time Cherie got home her mind was going a million miles an hour. She had enjoyed the time with Leigh and the orgasm she had from just having her breasts played with was as intense as any she’d experienced with Hank. She sat down in her living room and knew sleep was a long way off as she thought about what to do about tomorrow.

Published 
Written by darkroot50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments