Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curious On Craigslist

"Curiosity popped my cherry."

41
11 Comments 11
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"My first time ever this was a real story that even now I wish I could relive."

So I would always browse on Craigslist when I was bored and would look at everything. I was about twenty-two at the time, so four years ago. I would always see the section for dating – at the time, I would obviously look at the women for men. But I always got tired of being flaked on by them.

So one day, I was so horny that I said fuck it. I clicked the men for men section. I was so turned on reading the ads men had. I always wondered what it was like to suck on a cock like the porn I would watch – those guy porn stars had the biggest cock that it was hard not to stare at it the whole clip.

So I already had a curiosity; combine that with horniness and it was only a matter of time. I saw a link that a guy had and he was about twenty minutes away from my house. I sent him a message. He was only a top. I waited and in minutes, I got a text back and we agreed on meeting at his house – he lived alone. So I showered and shaved all the hair I had below my waist.

Once I was ready, I drove off. When I finally arrived at his house, I parked in his driveway next to the big white Silverado he had. I sat in my car, waiting thinking, “Should I do this? Is this what I want? Is this right?” But because I was so horny, none of that mattered. I just wanted to meet this guy and see how this situation would end. So I took a deep breath and just got out, went to his door and rang the doorbell.

My heart felt like it was pounding out of my chest; I was so nervous. I looked up and he opened the door: a tall white man about 6'3, 230 lbs, a beer belly; he had grey and white hair, a big grey and white mustache, but besides the grey hair didn’t look fifty-seven at all. He shook my hand and walked me to his living room.

We spent the next twenty minutes talking and getting to know each other, and out of nowhere I felt his hand grab my thigh and he reached and kissed my neck. He then got up and walked to his room. He looked at me and said, “You coming?

I told him yes as I was trying to recollect my thoughts on what had just happened.

I took about ten minutes to go to his room. As I went in, he was already naked with his rock-hard white cock that was eight inches. He then told me to take off my clothes. I don’t know why but I obeyed him I don’t know if it was because I was nervous or knew I wanted it.

I got completely naked and he laid me on his bed, kissing me all over, pinching my nipples, sucking then biting them, slapping my ass.

I told him, “Remember, I never did this,” and he covered my mouth and whispered in my ears, “I know, don’t worry. I'll guide you.”

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

And I felt his thick finger slip inside me and I'd never felt this feeling; I let out a moan. It was as if me moaning was turning me on and I felt my nipples getting hard because he was sucking on them for so long. He started to stroke my cock, but at the same time, I felt his cock on my thighs. He then played down and told me to kiss him and I did as he said.

He told me, “You can call me daddy.”

I said, “Ok, daddy.”

I just did what I would see on porn. I was making out with him, his tongue in my mouth and my tongue in his. I worked my way to his chest and his stomach until I met his cock straight in my face. It was like I knew what to do and I slowly kissed his cock and balls, then licking it up and down all around his head. I could hear him making noises so I knew he liked it. Then I finally just put it in my mouth, sucking on it so sloppily, hearing him say, “I love it.”

Oh my God, it's the best feeling.

His hand grabbing my head, I could feel him thrusting inside my mouth until finally, he was aggressively shoving his cock down my throat. I didn’t mind, though. I would try to go as deep as I could for as long as I could and he loved my sloppy head.

He then got up and I could see him reaching for the lube and a condom. He said, “Ok, we’ll go slowly,” and I felt him lubing up my asshole.

His fingers on my ass and hole felt so good – I felt safe with him. He was fingering me and I was moaning as did he. All of a sudden, he stopped and felt both of his hands grab my ass. I felt the tip of his cock trying to go in, poking my asshole. He kept pushing more and more until I felt this incredible rush of pain and exhilaration. I screamed slash moaned.

As soon as it was in, he kept going faster and harder as I felt more pleasure than pain – I was numb to it. I kept screaming for his thick eight-inch cock to stretch my asshole open, literally ripped open. He quickly stopped, turned me on my back, put both of my legs on his shoulders and I felt his cock go deep inside me.

I again resumed to scream, “Daddy, fuck me, harder, faster!”

He stroked my cock while he was fucking me and I moaned louder than ever as I came. He pulled out, put me on my knees and took off the condom. I already knew what he wanted, so I quickly began to suck his cock until finally, he let out a big moan and I felt my whole mouth fill up. I never tasted cum and his tasted a little bit sweet for some reason.

He looked at me, spanked my ass, kissed my neck said, “Swallow it,” and I obediently swallowed. Surprisingly, I didn’t gag. I swallowed his whole load.

That was our first of many meetings.

Published 
Written by Creative2488
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments