Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Roomate (Chapter II)

"Don’t cum until I tell you to baby, we’re gonna cum together!"

14
3 Comments 3
22.6k Views 22.6k
931 words 931 words
I got up and walked passed him, into the bathroom. I could feel my throbbing, virgin pussy lips as my juices stained my thighs, rubbing together as I walked. I closed the door behind me, and reached for my shaver. It was pink, and five inches long. It was sure to burst my cherry.

I turned the shower on, and sat down in the tub, my legs spread open giving me easy access to my pussy. I rubbed the end of my shaver over my clit, and gasped when pleasure shot through me once again. I couldn’t believe I was doing this, but I was too caught up in the moment to care.

I prodded a bit, trying to find the entrance to my virgin pussy, and when I did I held my breath as I positioned my shaver at my hole. All I had to do was push. So I did. It slipped inside with ease, but a small amount of pain danced across my crotch. I gasped and titled my head back, eyes closed. 

I kept pushing, and the pain kept growing. I was conscious of the water pounding against my clit and my bare breasts, increasing the sensuality. I met a little resistance like Ryder said I would, and bit my lip as I pushed down hard. 

I cried out as the shaver became buried within my pussy, and I felt my hymen tear as it forced its way in. The pain was almost overwhelming, and my pussy felt like it was on fire.

With shaking hands, I started to pump the shaver in and out, waiting for the pain to subside. Once the pleasure had found its way back into my system, I swapped the shaver for my finger, letting it slowly worm its way inside. My pussy was wet and silky, my walls begging to be fucked. I moaned as I pushed deeper, my thumb rubbing my clit in circles. 

This was heaven, never in my life had I imagined that fingering myself would feel so good, so majestic. I pumped my finger in and out, teasing myself to an orgasm that I wanted to reach.

I looked up to see Ryder leaning against the door, his cock in his hands. He had to be at least eight inches! I must have been moaning out load. He walked over to me, sitting on the edge of the tub, pumping his cock.

I held his gaze as I continued to finger my pussy, and we masturbated together. I started to squirt, my juices flying around the shower, and his cock started to convulse.

Our bodies shook as our orgasms washed over us, leaving us sweating and panting and wanting more. He opened his eyes to look and me and smirked.

“Holy fuck, Emma, that was hot,” he turned off the water, and lifted me out of the tub, carrying me into the room.

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

“Are you sure you’re a virgin?”

“Positive,” I whispered, tilting my head back as he lay me on the bed, crawling on top of me.

He kissed my jaw, trailing kisses down to my breasts, once again taking in my nipples. His fingers explored my crotch, and I moaned as they rubbed my pussy lips, spreading them apart. I felt his finger probing my entrance, then sliding into me.

He pumped his finger as he nibbled my tit, his thumb putting pressure on my clit. I moaned as he finger fucked me, pleasure over taking me again.

“I’m gonna slide my big, hard cock into your tight little cunt,” he whispered, dominantly in my ear, “and I’ll fuck you so hard and deep you’ll be begging for me to cum inside you.” I moaned and he pushed his finger in harder, “I’m going to make you see stars when you orgasm, you’ll be gasping for breath,”

“Then fuck me!” I cried, and almost instantly his cock was buried inside my pussy.

Pain erupted around me, as my pussy adjusted itself to his size. It was a tight fit, but soon I felt myself loosening up and the pleasure resumed.

He sucked my neck as he pumped his cock into my pussy, almost immediately finding my g-spot. I cried out as he fucked me hard, his balls slapping against my ass. His eyes were closed, but he was groaning and sweating, much like I was.

“Fuck, baby, you’re so tight!” He moaned as he picked up the speed, his hands tightening around my breasts, squeezing them.

“That feels so good, Ryder! Don’t stop! Please fuck me, just keep fucking me!”

“Don’t cum until I tell you to baby, we’re gonna cum together!” He slapped my breasts, giving me more pleasure to add to my growing orgasm.

“Baby I’m so close,” I moaned.

He fucked me hard for a few more minutes before I felt his cock start to convulse again inside my pussy.

“Fucking cum inside me! I want your cum buried deep in my pussy!” I cried, my arms latching onto his back.

“Fuck,” he whispered, “fuck, fuck, fuck!”

“Oooh!” I could feel the orgasm wanting to explode, and I started to scream his name.

“Cum now baby, now!” He roared as he exploded within me.

My back arched up against his body, mine convulsing and shaking as my orgasm ripped through me. I cried out his name as my juices were released, mixing with his. I could feel them flow out from my pussy and onto his bed, saturating my ass.

Published 
Written by Safire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments