Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cody's Creekside Encounter

"Cody visits his grandparents in Arkansas for summer vacation and has a summer he’ll never forget."

100
10 Comments 10
3.3k Views 3.3k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"A young boy goes to visit his grandparents in rural Arkansas and gets the experience of a lifetime."

The first thing that struck Cody as he stepped out of his grandparents' dilapidated old pickup truck was the oppressive silence that hung over the sleepy rural town of Sweetwater, Arkansas. It was as if the very air had been sucked out of the atmosphere, leaving behind only a heavy, humid stillness that seemed to press down on him like a leaden blanket. He glanced at his wristwatch, noting with a mixture of irritation and resignation that he had arrived a full hour early for his summer visit with his grandparents. With nothing better to do, he decided to take a stroll through the dense forest that bordered the back of their property, in search of some sort of diversion to pass the time.

As he walked deeper into the woods, the forest canopy closed overhead, blocking out the sunlight and plunging the path into a cool, dim twilight. The air grew thick with the rich, earthy scents of moss and damp soil, and the sound of birdsong and rustling leaves filled his ears.

Suddenly, he heard the unmistakable sound of splashing water coming from a small, secluded clearing just ahead. Curiosity getting the better of him, he hurried forward, eager to discover the source of the noise.

As he rounded a bend in the trail, the clearing came into view. In the middle of a crystal-clear creek that wound its way through the center of the clearing, he spied a girl, her back to him, frolicking naked in the cool water. Her long, black hair cascaded down her back like a waterfall, and her ebony-dark, supple skin glittered where water dripped from it. She seemed to be having the time of her life, laughing and shouting with abandon as she dove beneath the surface and resurfaced again.

Cody's heart raced as he took in the sight before him. He had never seen a girl naked before, much less one as beautiful as this. His initial shock soon gave way to a wave of excitement and arousal, and he found himself unable to tear his eyes away from her. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

He stared for a few seconds too long, because the girl, as if sensing his scrutiny, turned her head and looked right at him, seeing him peeking from behind the bushes.

"Well, well, well," she said slyly, in her rural Southern drawl. "What we got here? Come on out, you little perv! Ain't no reason to hide no more, I know you're there."

Cody's face flushed a deep crimson as he stumbled out from his hiding spot, his eyes frantically searching for a way to explain his sudden and awkward appearance. The girl, unfazed by his presence, turned to face him fully, her breasts bobbing gently in the water as she treaded.

"You like what you see?" she asked with a mischievous smile, her teeth gleaming white against the ebony shade of her skin. "Go on, tell me. You enjoyin' the show?"

Her confidence was disarming, and Cody felt his mouth go dry as he tried to formulate a response. He had read about moments like these in the pages of his dad's old Playboy magazines, but he had never imagined they could happen to him. The girl, seemingly enjoying his discomfort, waded closer to the bank, the water sluicing off her body to reveal the full extent of her feminine curves. "I ain't mad," she said with a smirk. "I'm glad you like what you see. But you gotta come closer if you wanna see the goods. What's your name, kiddo?"

"C-Cody," he stuttered, taking a tentative step forward.

"How old're you, Cody?" she drawled.

"S-sixteen," he managed to say, his voice cracking with nerves and pubescent excitement.

"Sixteen," the girl purred. "Young, dumb, and full of cum, I'll bet. Well, my name's Shawna, and I'm twenty-one." She stuck out her hand. "Pleased ta meetcha."

Cody's mind raced as he took her hand, feeling the cool water drip onto his arm. The touch sent a jolt of electricity through his body. "L-likewise."

"You ain't from around here, I'll bet. You an out-of-towner?"

Cody nodded, his eyes still glued to her body. Her full, dark-tipped breasts bobbed with each step closer she took, the water caressing her hips and thighs. "I'm here to visit my grandparents," he managed to murmur.

"Yeah? Well, I live 'round here. Always have," Shawna said. "Why don't you come join me and take a swim, Cody? Water's real nice."

Cody felt a sudden rush of excitement and trepidation. He had never been this close to a naked girl before, and here she was, not only allowing him to see her, but practically inviting him to join her. He swallowed hard and nodded, his throat feeling tight as he fumbled with the buttons of his shirt. "O-okay," he murmured, trying to seem nonchalant despite the tremble in his hands.

Shawna rolled her eyes. "For fuck's sake, ain't never met anyone that shy. Hold still, I'll do it for you if you're that nervous."

Before Cody could protest, she was out of the water, her bare feet making squelching sounds as she walked towards him, her wet skin glistening in the dappled sunlight that pierced the foliage above. She grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, her eyes locked on his. He felt his heart pound in his chest as she unbuckled his belt, her gaze dropping to his crotch, where his excitement was painfully evident.

"You ain't got nothin' to be shy 'bout, sugar," she whispered, her breath hot against his neck. "You're just a boy with natural needs, ain't you?" She pulled his pants, then his boxers, down to his ankles and helped him step out of them.

"There we go," Shawna said, and took a half-step back. "Now lemme have a look at you. Seems only fair, since you got an eyeful of me."

Cody's cheeks burned as he stood there, fully exposed, his manhood standing tall and proud before her. He had never felt more vulnerable, yet strangely, he found himself enjoying the way her eyes roamed over his body, lingering on his erection with a mix of curiosity and approval.

"Not bad," she declared after a moment's thought. "Not bad at all, Cody." She took his hand. "Now c'mon, let's take a dip!"

With a gentle tug, she led him into the cool embrace of the water. It wasn't too cold, just cool enough to make his skin tingle and his erection even more pronounced. The creek's bottom was smooth and slippery underfoot, making it difficult for him to maintain balance. But Shawna was there, her hands on his hips, guiding him deeper into the water until it reached his waist.

"Are there, um, snakes in here?" he asked hesitantly.

Shawna threw her head back and laughed, the sound echoing through the clearing. "Snakes? Nah, darlin', not in here. Unless you count the one between your legs," she teased, giving his erection a playful nudge. Cody felt his face burn even hotter and her touch made him gasp.

"Ooh. Someone's a bit sensitive," Shawna cooed, as they stopped when the water came up to her breasts. Cody, who was a bit shorter, had only his neck sticking above the surface. "Hmmm..."

She put a slender, dark brown finger to her lips. "How 'bout I help you release some of that tension, hun? Whatcha think? You down for that?"

Cody's nod was so vigorous it sent waves rippling through the water around them. His eyes were wide with anticipation as she waded closer, her own body brushing against his, sending sparks of sensation along every inch of his skin. "Just stay real still for me, Cody," she said, using her pink tongue to lick his neck before nibbling on his earlobe. "Nice and still. 'Kay?"

Without waiting for a response, she ducked below the water, and Cody gasped a second later when something warm and wet closed around his cock. It took him a second to realize that Shawna was blowing him!

Her mouth was hot and wet, and she sucked him in like a pro, her teeth scraping lightly along the shaft as she went deeper. His legs felt like they were going to give out, but he managed to stay upright, his eyes rolling back in his head as he moaned. It was nothing like the fumbling handjobs he'd given himself in the privacy of his own room. This was a whole new world of pleasure. Her tongue tickled and flicked his tip, her hands massaging his balls. Cody's head tipped backward as the sensations threatened to overwhelm. His cock began to swell, his groin burning with need for release--

Then a second later, he did. Cody let out a strangled, gasping cry as he came, his cum spewing into Shawna's mouth. She swallowed it down, her cheeks hollowing out with the effort, and surfaced with a satisfied smirk. "Mm, that was tasty," she said, her voice thick with lust. "But I think I want more. Lemme ask you somethin', Cody. You a virgin?"

Cody's eyes widened, and he nodded, his breath coming in ragged pants. "You want me to be your first?" she purred, stroking his cock gently, watching the way his body reacted to her touch. He nodded again, unable to speak.

"I wanna hear you say it." Her voice was a low, sultry murmur.

"Y-yes," Cody managed to croak out, his voice strained with desire.

"Good boy." Shawna patted his head like a favored pet. "You gonna learn a lot today, kid. Now, lemme kiss you. Bet you ain't got much experience kissin' either. Am I right? Be honest."

"No," Cody admitted, blushing furiously. "I haven't, um, kissed a girl before."

Shawna's smile grew wicked. "Well, then," she said, "today's your lucky day."

Her breath was hot and sweet on his face, and Cody felt his stomach do a flip-flop as she leaned in closer. He closed his eyes and puckered his lips, expecting a chaste, awkward kiss. But what he got was anything but.

Her mouth was hot and soft, the taste of his own cum still lingering on her tongue. Cody had seen kissing in movies before, but this was different. This was raw, hungry, and animalistic. It was like being devoured by a force of nature. Her lips moved against his, parting slightly, inviting him in. He responded tentatively at first, unsure of what to do, but she guided him, showing him the way with a gentle nip of her teeth and the dart of her tongue. He felt his inhibitions melting away like wax in a flame as she kissed him deeper, her hands exploring his body with a new urgency.

"Just like that," she nodded, pulling away for a moment. "See, for a good proper kiss, like a real kiss, you gotta use your tongue and your lips in tandem, and just the right amount of pressure." Her eyes searched his, and he nodded, trying to remember her words as his heart hammered in his chest. "Let's try again. We got all day. I wanna be sure you walk away from here knowin' how to kiss."

Her hand slid behind his neck, drawing him closer. This time, when their lips met, Cody didn't hold back. He tasted her, the sweetness of her mouth mixing with the faint salty tang of his own seed. The kiss grew deeper, their tongues dancing together, and Cody felt a sense of wonder wash over him. This was incredible!

"Much better," Shawna said approvingly, when they parted again. "Very good. Now, one more time, just to be sure."

And so they kissed again, and again, each time growing more passionate, more hungry for each other. Cody felt himself falling into a dizzying whirlpool of sensation, unable to believe that this was happening to him. He had never felt so alive, so wanted, so needed. His hands found their way to her breasts, cupping them gently, feeling the soft mounds of flesh give under his touch. He heard her moan into his mouth.

"That's exactly right," she said, panting a little now. "Gotta use your hands while you kiss, you know. That's good, taking the initiative like that. Felt really good havin' your hands on my boobs. Next time you're fuckin', make sure to do shit like that. Foreplay's important. And you'll remember how to kiss, too, right? I ain't goin' to all this trouble just to have you forget everything."

"Yes," he managed, fighting to focus through the fog of his teenage lust. "I'll remember. I promise."

"Good boy." She patted him on the head again. "Now, it's your turn to touch me. Let's go back onto the shore, where I can lie down. I want you to try sucking my titties."

They waded back to the edge of the creek, and Cody helped her out of the water, his eyes unable to leave her naked body. She laid back on the soft grass, her skin glistening with water droplets. Her nipples were hard and peaked from the chill.

"Whenever you're ready," she said, cupping her breasts invitingly.

Cody's knees trembled slightly as he approached her, kneeling beside her on the damp grass. He leaned in, his eyes locked on hers, and took one of her dark nipples into his mouth. It was unlike anything he had ever felt before – soft yet firm, with a hint of sweetness that made his head swim. He sucked gently, feeling it swell under his tongue, and was rewarded with a soft moan from her lips.

"Y-yeah, good. Good start there. Keep, ahhh, keep going."

Her words of encouragement spurred him on. He took more of her breast into his mouth, his teeth grazing her sensitive flesh, causing her to arch her back with a gasp. Cody felt a thrill of power at her reaction, his tongue flicking and teasing her nipple as he worked his way around her areola. He could feel her breath quicken, her hand in his hair guiding him closer, urging him to suck harder.

Shawna's moans grew louder, her fingers tangling in his hair as she pulled him closer to her chest. She began to squirm beneath him, her legs parting slightly. Cody's gaze drifted down, and he caught a glimpse of the dark triangle between her thighs. The sight was almost too much to bear. He knew he wanted more, but wasn't sure how to ask for it.

"You ready for the main event?" she asked huskily. "Ready to lose your v-card, Cody? Ready to fuck some girl you only just met?"

He nodded, his eyes wide and hungry.

"Then kiss me."

The words seemed to hang in the air, a siren's call that Cody couldn't resist. He leaned down, pressing his lips to hers again, feeling the heat of her body against his. Her tongue danced with his, exploring every inch of his mouth, and he was lost in the sensation. Shawna cupped his face with her hands, holding him in place as she deepened the kiss. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer until their bodies were a tangle of limbs and wet skin.

"Do it," she said, when at last she broke the embrace. "Do it now. I need a good fuck. I haven't had a lay in weeks." She reached out and took his cock in her hand, guiding it to her entrance. "Just shove it on in, Cody. Fuck me good and hard!"

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

He looked into her eyes, dark with lust, and obeyed. He pushed his hips forward, feeling the tip of his erection part her folds. She was wet, so wet, and it was like nothing he had ever felt before. There was a moment of resistance, and then, with a gasp from both of them, he was inside her.

"H-how's that feel?" Shawna giggled. "How's my slutty black pussy feel around your dick, Cody?"

Her words were like a match to dry kindling, setting Cody's passion ablaze. He had never heard anyone talk like that before, and the raw, unfiltered sexuality of it was intoxicating. He began to thrust, tentatively at first, feeling the unbelievable tightness and heat of her surrounding him. Just the first thrust felt amazing, and it was only going to get better.

Shawna's nails dug into his back as she guided him, her hips rising to meet his every thrust. "Yeah, that's it," she whispered, her voice a breathy sigh of pleasure. "Just like that, Cody. Fuck me like you mean it. Don't worry 'bout bein' gentle, just do what feels good for you."

Cody moaned, the sensation of her pussy clenching around him driving him wild. He moved faster, his cock sliding in and out of her with a wet, slapping sound that seemed to echo through the clearing. The air was filled with the smack-smack-smack of their bodies coming together, with their mingled breaths and gasps of pleasure.

Shawna's legs wrapped tighter around his waist, her heels digging into his back as she met each of his thrusts with an eager grind of her own. Her hips rolled, her pussy gripping him like a vice as she whispered dirty words into his ear. "Fuck me, Cody," she breathed. "Fuck me like the rural country slut I am."

Their bodies moved together in a dance as old as time, the water from the creek glistening on their skin as they rocked back and forth in a passionate rhythm. Cody could feel the tension building in his balls, his orgasm approaching like a freight train. He didn't know if he could hold out much longer.

Shawna must have sensed it, too. "Cum for me, baby," she urged. "Cum inside me. Don't worry 'bout nothin', just do what feels right. Give me that sweet, sticky white stuff. I want it all."

With a roar, Cody buried himself as deep as he could go, his orgasm hitting him like a punch to the gut. He felt himself spurt inside her, filling her up with his hot seed. The feeling was so intense, so all-consuming, that for a moment he thought he might pass out. Stars and white spots burst in his vision.

But he didn't pass out. Instead, he kept going, driven by some primal instinct that wouldn't let him stop. He fucked her harder, faster, until she was screaming his name and her nails were drawing blood from his back. Her pussy spasmed around him, her body shaking with the force of her own climax.

They collapsed together, panting and sweaty, their hearts racing in time with each other's. For a few moments, they lay there, their bodies still joined, basking in the afterglow. Then, with a sultry smile, Shawna pushed him onto his back and straddled him again.

"You ain't done yet," she murmured, her eyes dark with lust. "I ain't even close to finished with you, sugar." Shawna pushed herself up onto her elbows, exposing her dripping cunt. "Fuck me doggystyle!"

Cody's didn't hesitate. His hands grabbed her hips and pulled her back towards him. He positioned himself at her entrance, the head of his cock nudging against her soaking wet slit. With a grunt, he pushed back in, feeling her tightness grip him like a velvet fist. He began to pump into her with a ferocity that surprised even himself. His strokes were deep and fast, her wetness allowing for a smooth, satisfying ride.

Shawna's breath came in ragged gasps, her eyes squeezed shut as she moaned and whimpered, her back arching with each of his thrusts. "Yeah," she panted. "Yeah, Cody, just like that. Don't stop, don't you dare fuckin' stop! Harder! Faster! Fuck me like I'm some cheap-ass whore!"

Her words were like a challenge, and Cody took it eagerly. He pumped into her, his hands tight on her hips, his hips moving with the kind of wild, unbridled passion he had only ever read about in those stolen moments with his dad's magazines. The scent of sex mingled with the damp earth and the sweetness of the creek water as they mated like crazed animals in heat.

Shawna's moans grew louder, her breath coming in short, sharp bursts. "Fuck, your cock is fucking incredible," she breathed. "Bet you're glad you saw me swimmin' naked, aren't ya? Fuck, right there! Right there! You're hitting my g-spot!"

Cody grunted in response, his thrusts becoming more erratic as his own climax approached. He could feel her pussy tightening around him, her muscles clenching and releasing in a delicious rhythm that was driving him mad with lust. His cock was slick with her juices, and the friction was exquisite.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum!" Shawna panted. "I'm gonna cum, Cody! Oh, fuck, I can feel it, I'm so close!"

Her words were all the encouragement he needed. Cody's hips pistoned into her, his cock sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy with a wet, slapping sound that filled the clearing. Her ass jiggled with every thrust, her moans echoing through the trees. He watched in amazement as she reached down to play with her clit, her fingers moving in time with his thrusts.

"Come for me, baby," she moaned. "Come inside me like the dirty little boy you are."

The filthy talk only served to push him closer to the edge. His balls tightened, his cock swelled, and with a final, desperate thrust, he released another hot load of cum deep inside her. She screamed out her own orgasm, her body convulsing around him as he filled her with his seed.

They lay there, spent and panting, their limbs tangled together. Cody felt a sense of euphoria wash over him, a feeling of pure, unbridled joy that he had never experienced before. He had done it. He had had sex. And it had been amazing.

But Shawna wasn't finished yet. With a wicked smile, she pushed him onto his back. "You got stamina, kid. I like that. A lot. But I want to try somethin' else now." She straddled him again, this time facing his feet, her soaking wet pussy hovering just above his face. "I wanna ride you like a fucking stallion. Look how much cum is comin' outta my pussy. But I think it can still hold some more." She winked. "Lie back for me, Cody. Lemma fucking you cowgirl-style! Unless you think you don't got one more round in you?"

Cody eagerly complied. He lay back, his cock standing at full attention as she lowered herself onto him. The feeling of her slick, cum-filled pussy sliding down his shaft was indescribable. He could see his cum still spilling out of her, dripping onto his shaft and stomach. He could feel her muscles clench around him as she took him in, inch by inch, until he was fully sheathed. Then she began to rock her hips back and forth, grinding down on him.

The view was mesmerizing. It was the most erotic thing Cody had ever seen. Her breasts bounced with every movement, her ass bobbing up and down as she rode him. Her skin was dark and smooth, her curves luscious and inviting. Cody reached up to cup her breasts, playing with her nipples as she leaned back, her hair cascading down her back like a waterfall. The contrast of her dark skin against his own pale flesh was like watching a work of erotic art come to life.

Shawna's movements grew more erratic, her breath coming in short, sharp gasps. "Yeah, baby," she whispered. "You like watchin' me fuck you like this? You like seein' me bounce on your dick?"

He nodded, unable to form words as she continued to ride him, her hips moving in a sinuous, hypnotic rhythm that had him on the edge of his seat, metaphorically speaking. He watched, enraptured, as she worked herself up and down his length, her wetness smacking against his pelvis with a sound that was almost obscene in its raw sexuality.

"Play with my clit," she gasped, her breath hitching. "Play with my clit, Cody, and make me feel even better as I ride you!"

Her words were a command, and Cody obeyed, his thumb finding her sensitive nub and rubbing it in tight, rapid circles. The sight of her like this, impaled on his cock, her body moving in time with his own, was almost too much for him to handle. He felt like he was going to cum again, and he didn't know if he could hold back.

Shawna's eyes rolled back in her head as she leaned forward, her breasts swinging with every movement of her hips. She began to moan, low and deep, her voice hoarse with passion. "Oh, shit," she whispered. "You're gonna make me cum again. Fuck, Cody, you feel so good! So fucking good! You're the best fuck I've had in years! Oh my fuckin' God!"

Her words spurred him on, and Cody reached up to squeeze her breasts harder, his thumb still working her clit with a feverish rhythm. He could feel his own orgasm building again, a warm pressure in his balls that grew with every stroke. "Shawna," he groaned, his voice barely recognizable. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

"Cum for me," she panted. "Cum for me, baby. I want to feel you fill me up again. One last time. Do it, sweetie. Cum for me, make sure your balls are good and empty! Lemme feel every drop!"

A second later, he did. Cody's world shattered as he was rocked by the most ball-busting orgasm he would ever have in his life. He shouted, a wordless scream of pleasure that echoed through the woods. His cock jerked and bucked, sending ropes of cum deep into her, and Shawna followed him over the edge. She screeched, digging her nails into his shoulders as she felt his hot load fill her to the brim. Her pussy tightened around him, milking him dry as she climaxed.

She slumped on top of him and they lay there, gasping for air, their hearts hammering in their chests. Cody felt like he had run a marathon, utterly spent, utterly sated in a way he'd never felt before. He looked up at the girl who had just taken his virginity and felt a strange mix of awe and gratitude. "Wow," he said, his voice shaky. "That was..."

"Fuckin' amazin'?" she finished for him with a smug smile. "Yeah, it was. Look how much cum is leakin' outta me. I'm like a tick about to pop! And you were a damn faster learner, I gotta say. You made me cum so hard I thought I'd fuckin' die!" She kissed his chest. "If I weren't on the pill I'd totally get fuckin' pregnant from all the cum inside me right now. God, you got no idea how much I needed this."

Cody flushed at her praise. "Thanks. You were, uh, really awesome too." Then a thought occurred to him. "Hey, uh...mind if I ask...how old were you when you first...you know..."

Shawna looked down at him, her eyes sparkling with mirth. "You mean when I lost my V-card?" She chuckled, her breasts jiggling with the motion. "I about your age, darlin', and everybody else I knew already had their cherry popped by then. I was the last virgin in the county, I'll bet! Ain't that somethin'?"

"Why?" Cody asked, "Isn't that...I dunno, kinda weird ot do that sort of thing so early?"

Shawna shrugged. "Country livin'. We grow up fast and there ain't much to do 'round here except drink and screw. And my first time weren't nothin' like this, darlin'. It was some clumsy boy fumblin' around in the backseat of his pickup. This here, what we just did," she leaned down to whisper in his ear, "this was art." She giggled. "But that's enough about me. Tell me, Cody, what did you think? Did I make your first time memorable?"

"Hell yeah," he agreed fervently. "I'll never forget this. Or you. I kind of wish we could--"

She put a finger on his lips to stop him. "Shhh. None o' that. I'm five years older than you, and you're only here for a few months. It'd never fuckin' work and we both know that. 'Sides, II'm not the kinda girl who settles down or likes to be exclusive or committed and shit. Not for a long time, anyway. Wanna have my fun while I still can!" She snickered. "Now, I don't usually do this kinda thing with boys so much younger than me, but you were so goddamn cute and somethin' 'bout you just screamed 'virgin' and I couldn't resist the temptation. Plus, it's been a while since I had some fresh meat. And you were fuckin' delicious, darlin'. But this is just a summer fling, alright? Don't go gettin' any ideas about romance and shit. I'm sure you've got girls back home you can do that stuff with. I ain't tryin' to crush you or anything, but we gotta be realistic. Make sense?"

Cody nodded, his cheeks still flushed with the aftermath of their passion. "Yeah, I get it. But, can we, you know, keep doing this while I'm here?" He asked, hope glinting in his eyes.

"I thought you'd never ask." She gave him a lewd kiss and slid off of him with feline grace. "Lemme see your phone, so's I can give you my number."

Cody fished it out of his pocket and handed it to her, watching as her nimble fingers danced over the screen. She looked up at him with a smirk. "Now, you call me when you wanna come out and play again. Don't worry 'bout your grandparents. I know all the good spots around here to get down and dirty without gettin' caught. Wanna meet back here tomorrow, same time and place?"

He nodded, unable to speak. The idea of doing this with Shawna for three whole months was a dream come true. She handed him back his phone with a wink, then sauntered over to her discarded clothes, her hips swaying with every step. She pulled a tank top and cutoff denim shorts over her nude body. Apparently she saw no need to bother with underwear.

"I'm looking forward to it," she said huskily, and pulled him close for a kiss. "After all...there's still a lot I gotta teach you." Her hand strayed to his groin. "Don't go beatin' off before then, Cody. You'll need all the stamina you can get."

And with that, Shawna pulled away and began walking back through the forest without a care in the world. "See you tomorrow," she said, with a wave of her hand. "Don't be late!"

Cody watched her retreating form until she vanished from view. This, he thought, was going to be a summer to remember!

Published 
Written by LordCorvusCorax
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments