Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caligula Lives Again – My Virgin Experience

"I decide the time has come to lose my virginity and I have found the perfect man to achieve it with."

98
26 Comments 26
6.0k Views 6.0k
7.8k words 7.8k words

I was fourteen when my parents took me to Italy for a holiday. Whilst there I became fascinated with the old Roman buildings and ruins. This encouraged me to take an interest in history and archaeology.

When I left school, I went on to university to study both subjects.

I was eighteen when I returned to Rome to renew my acquaintance with the ruins I had become fascinated with.

Whilst there I visited Pompeii and there became even more fascinated with the history of that place.

I returned home and continued my studies with my mind and interests refreshed and even more curious.

I began to write a dissertation about Pompeii.

A family friend I had known all my life was “Uncle” Tom. He often dropped in to chat with me about my fascination with Italy and the ruins I had begun to study. He is an Architect and had an interest in Roman architecture and was able to explain a lot of my questions that assisted me in my research.

The term ‘Uncle’ was not entirely correct. He was single, aged in his 40’s, and a friend of my parents, rather than a relative. I had known him all my life. Not long after I turned eighteen, he suggested that I just call him Tom in future, something I had no problems doing.

Tom is a lovely man and I treated him as a close friend and confidant. He was a man whose company everybody enjoyed. He visited us often and had a reputation as a lover boy. The women friends who accompanied him rarely lasted more than a couple of weeks.

His life was not without a bit of scandal and my parents often joked about his love life. The stories of his romances and seductions were interesting and humorous. Many of the women he entertained were younger wives of some quite prominent older men.

He always complimented me on my appearance, and I felt that it was just part of his charm. Never did he suggest anything inappropriate, but I knew if he did, I would be willing. Like most of his women friends, I found him charming. I was envious of his attention to other women.

Whilst I was in Pompeii I obtained a DVD that had been produced for a TV programme and contained a lot of valuable information that I found more than interesting. I also visited many of the sites and museums that had relics and other items regarding the ruins and the volcanic eruption which decimated the town. On a subsequent visit, I went to a museum with a section that depicted the sexual nature of the population. It was very specific and had many casts of people considered to be engaged in some form of sexual performance when they died during the eruption. This museum was not one of the sites promoted for tourists but more for research.

I invited Tom to come to my room regularly to discuss my research. I often had him peruse essays I had to prepare as part of my course. As a result, I already had many interesting discussions with him regarding Roman Architecture, both in Italy and in other places in Europe the Romans had occupied.

I often watched a DVD film about Caligula – a Roman Emperor who had contracted Syphilis which had affected his mind. He was well known for his orgies and improper relationships with his sisters. One aspect of his sordid life was to attend weddings and take the bride's virginity before buggering her husband. It was said he did that ‘because he could’ as emperor.

I enjoyed the film and watched it many times as I enjoyed the debauchery of the time and wondered how true it was. I found many of the orgy scenes in the film extremely lifelike. To make the film I believe the actors that were used in the very vivid orgy scenes were Penthouse and Playboy models who were prepared to engage in full sex while making the film.

I was a virgin and I masturbated often while watching the film. I enjoyed the erotica.

One afternoon Tom came to my room while I was watching the film. I was not expecting him or anybody else, so I had not locked the door. He just entered without knocking, unlike my parents who always knocked.

He was somewhat bemused to find me naked, masturbating and watching the film on a large TV screen. He made no effort to look away or appear embarrassed.

He smiled and told me, “Sorry I have come at the wrong time.  I will come back when you have finished and when you are more appropriately attired.”

“No wait,” I told him.

It was not the first time he had seen me naked. Our family often skinny-dipped in our pool. The fact I was masturbating and looking at a virtual porn movie didn’t bother him.

I grabbed a gown I had been wearing before disrobing completely to enjoy my pleasures.

I think the fact I was masturbating, and the orgy being displayed on the TV amused him. Neither of us seemed perturbed by the scene he witnessed.

“That is a very interesting study subject,” he joked.

After the initial confusion of finding me in the situation he discovered me in, we settled down to have a conversation regarding my research and writings. I told him I had read of Caligula and had watched the film a few times. He told me he had only heard of the film but had not seen it.

I offered to restart the film so he could watch it, and this cleared the air a little. After a short discussion regarding the pornography in the film, I assured him I had watched the movie a few times and it did not bother me. It aroused me and I enjoyed masturbating while watching it.

Without any concern, he asked me if I was sexually experienced.

“Unfortunately, no. I am still a virgin. Caligula would have had great pleasure in deflowering me,” I joked.

He was amused and told me he would also enjoy that pleasure if he had been Caligula.

I smiled and said, “I hope you would be more considerate than Caligula.”

We began to watch the film again. As the film progressed, we discussed various aspects of life and the times they enjoyed at that time. The orgies were blatantly sexual and arousing. Tom said nothing but I saw him look at me judging my reactions. It was very explicit and brutal at times. We both discussed whether it was a true depiction.

Tom confirmed to me that the film director encouraged the actors to engage in full sex while being filmed, and they were following directions. The film I considered had enhanced several aspects of debauchery to make it more ‘appealing’ to the audience who would be prepared to watch such scenes.

“I would have liked to have been there,” Tom said.

“In real life or the film?”

“Both.”

I told him it would have been an interesting time to live as a woman.

He told me, “Your virginity would have been well behind you then.”

“Are you asking me if I would have lost it to Caligula?”

“If hadn’t been him it might have been me.”

“That would have been fun,” I quipped.

I let the gown fall open as I was sitting in a chair a short distance from him. I was getting bolder.

“I think both of us would have enjoyed it. Would you mind if I removed my clothing, we would both be more comfortable,” he asked.

“It won't bother me, I have seen you nude before,” I assured him.

“Not like this,” he commented as he removed his clothing and exposed his rigid penis.

I had seen him slack but had never seen him erect before.

I was fascinated and suppressed my fascination but found it hard to take my eyes off it. In a way it was attractive. It had a slight curve up to the left and was about seven inches long and thick. The head of it was perfectly shaped and his balls hang low beneath it. It wiggled when he walked.

“Oh God that is fascinating. It's different to Caligula’s.”  

I would have loved to have touched it.

“I have only seen my father like that once a year or so ago. I had seen him and mum by the pool having sex.”  

“Only this has been many places your father has never been.”

“What are you trying to tell me?”

“Jan, you know, and I know I am single and a woman to me is fair game. If she is interested, then I am more than interested.”  

“I have heard stories. I don’t think marriage is a barrier for you. Have you slept with my mother?”

“No, but only out of respect for your father, believe me, if she wasn’t married to him, I would have had her by now.”

“What about me? Would you consider taking me to your bed?”

I had overstepped the boundary of common sense. The film aroused me, and I was being cheeky.

He looked straight at me. “Jan, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to share your virginity with you. You are old enough to know your mind and make that decision for yourself.”

“You are telling me that if I agreed, you would be willing to have sex with me?”

“Yes, without hesitation. Particularly as you are still a virgin, I have not had that pleasure in my entire life. I would love to show you all the wonderful experiences you can enjoy with a man who knows how to treat a woman in the way women like to be treated.”

“As you have treated many, I gather.”

“Far too many to count. And with no complaints.”

“And no pregnancies?”

“None, that I am aware of. I am sure that if that was to have happened, I would have known by now.”

“Tom, you are making a case for me to consider with a great deal of thought. I have often wondered who that man might be. I have had many offers to sleep with many of my boyfriends, but I made the decision not to until I believe I was old enough to recognise the right guy to get that prize.”

“Jan it should be with a man before you marry and with a man you respect. You will remember that man and that event all your life. It is a big decision for a woman. Many girls do not realise how serious it is and far too many regret the fact it's over before it began. They are unsatisfied and coerced into it more often than not.”

“Are you telling me that you are the man for me? And I would not regret it if I were to sleep with you as that man who would forever be in my memory.”

“Exactly. Think about it, we are here alone, and we could quite easily enjoy ourselves for the entire evening, doing something I will never regret or forget. I will ensure that you will feel the same afterwards. I promise.”

“That is a tricky thing to promise a woman. How do you know I won't regret it?”

“That is something I have learned over time. I have never had a woman regret sleeping with me, only the fact she was being unfaithful to her husband, which many had done.”

“You are telling me you have never had a woman unsatisfied or regretting what they had done with you?”

“To the best of my knowledge. I have never had a complaint.”

“You certainly have a way with words, and I have noticed that many times before. My father has been heard to say you could charm the pants off a statue.”

“Thank you for the compliment.”

“I have heard my mother reply, ‘mine too’.”

Tom explained. “Your mother knows more than you might imagine, she is well aware of some of my conquests. I don't have many secrets from her or your father.”

“Then there will be one, or I am not interested. They must never know what we are going to do and what you have done with me.”

“Am I to assume that you have made up your mind? There is no turning back the clock afterwards.”

“No. It is a decision I have made. It is not an assumption.”

My decision had not been instantaneous. I have considered it many times, but I have never considered it to be with a man as old as Tom. A skilled lover. His experience with older women is considerable. The more I thought about it the more convinced I had been I had made a good decision. I assumed he has not slept with a girl my age.

“I am happy with that.”

“I had never considered it would be with you believe me, but for some unaccountable reason, I have decided that is going to be you and here and now. I have made my decision and I am sure it is the right one. You will get your first virgin, and I will never regret the decision I have made.”

I stood up and let the gown drop to the floor, I was now as naked as he was. He was standing there with his cock now slack and draped over his balls. I have seen many men like this. Mostly older men, as friends of our family. My parents are comfortable being naked around the pool in the company of friends. I think many just come for the experience.

My limited experience with guys my age has been confined to a few boys, usually sons of friends of my parents who have been here. A kiss here and there and a bit of fumbling. Boys have not been a sexual attraction for me.  I have always refused any sexual approaches as I have always wanted my first time to be with a guy I choose and not a fumble on the back seat of a car as many of my friends have described. A few of my girlfriends have had sex and we have talked about it and the boys they have done it with. Most had regrets.

I attended an all-girls school and had little contact with boys my age except at a school formal where we were paired with guys our height. I have never seen a man with an erect penis in real life before seeing Tom, only on TV screens and in some porn magazines.

I masturbate often and enjoy it.

I had watched more than a few porn movies and the C movie numerous times in which there is explicit sexual coupling. I have never witnessed two people having sex in the flesh.

Tom suggested we sit down and talk about what we had proposed.

We talked about what I had told him. He wanted to confirm I knew what I was about to do and that I was happy that it was him with whom I was going to have sex. It was not lovemaking but purely sex. He had no interest in me as a lover ‘yet’ as he put it.

“I am not planning on having a husband twice my age,” I assured him.

“Nor me, a wife of any age,” he assured me.

“Just to be sure, I am using contraception.”

“There is no need to worry, I have had a vasectomy I can't afford to take risks.”

He then went on to tell me of a few experiences he has had with some of the women I knew as socialites, friends of the family, and a few who are not.

“I can assure you none have been as young or as attractive as you are, you are beautiful. Particularly nude.”

“Thank you. Do their husbands know?”

“Not that I know of. None of their husbands has ever mentioned anything to me that gave me cause for concern.”

“Do my parents know?”

“Many of them have been guests here. You would have met a few.”

“I gather my parents approve of you doing it here?”

“Yes. They allow me to use your spare bedroom. Your father has told me to be careful, your mother has been more inquisitive.”

“What will happen if I tell my mother I am no longer a virgin and who has had the pleasure of relieving me of it?”  

“I will be extremely pleased as I expect she will be. She and I have swapped notes on many occasions and have a clear understanding, I have never approached her for sex, as much as I would like to.”

“Have you told her that?”

“We have discussed it as she has been more than curious about one or two women. There is no doubt in either of our minds, her answer will always be ’no’.”

“Then you will have to settle for second best,” I quipped.

“That remains to be seen.”

I was more than convinced that I had made a good decision.

“I think the time for talking is over and it's time when actions speak louder than words,” I told him.

I went to my bed which is a big queen-sized bed and pulled the covers down. He helped me.

“Tell me, what do you feel is the best way to begin?” I asked.

“Missionary is the most popular way and that way we get to see each other’s expression as we enjoy the pleasure of each other’s bodies.”

“I will be guided by you. Your experience is somewhat more extensive than mine.”

“You will be the youngest woman I have had sex with within my memory, apart from my early days.”

“How old were you when you have your first fuck?”

“Sixteen.”

“How old was she?”  

“She was with the mother of one of my friends. I guess between thirty and forty. I went over to my friend Dave’s place for a swim. He wasn’t home but his mother was. She was out by the pool topless, and I could not take my eyes off her breasts, and she began to prick-tease me. I got hard and it showed in my swimmers.”

“That would be hard to hide,” I said as I looked at his hard cock.

“She saw it and I was embarrassed.”

“'Oh, you are a big boy,' she said and then she came to me and kissed me. I was dumbfounded. As she kissed me, she slipped my swimmers down and exposed my cock.  She bent down and kissed it and then said, ’fuck me.’ She had not realised I had never fucked anybody before.

“Things happened so quickly and before I knew it, I was on top of her, and I was fucking her.  It was hard for me to keep my cock inside her.

“After a minute or two she told me to get up off her. I was confused and disappointed, but she then pushed me down and got on top of me and she began to fuck me.

“She bounced about on top of me, and I came after a couple of minutes, I just did it inside her. Then she wriggled about on top of me still and she came too. I had never seen or heard a woman cum before and she was amazing.

“After it was over she asked me if I liked fucking Dave’s mum.

“I told her 'It was fantastic. I haven't fucked anybody before.'

"'That is amazing. Let us make it something special then.' She was really surprised.

“She told me that she liked doing it one way especially. Then showed me how to do it in doggy fashion."

“I think I know what you mean. I have seen them doing this in the movie.”

“We can save that for another time,” he suggested.

“Did you do it with her again?”

“I went over when I knew Dave would be out, hoping she might do it again with me.”

The minute I arrived she knew exactly what I was there for, and she told me, “This is the last time.”

After we fucked, she told me that I hoped I would remember her. I will never forget her.

“Did Dave ever find out?”

“Not that I am aware of.”

…..

I looked at Tom and saw a mature man with a firm body and an erect penis. He was old enough to be my father. He was about to have sex with me for the first time. I felt comfortable with the decision I had made. He had not coerced me or tried to convince me that having sex with him would be anything but enjoyable. I was not nervous or worried about what we were about to do. I was calm and relaxed, I had thought about this hundreds of times but never imagined it would be as casual and as relaxed as it was, nor with a man his age.  I just imagined I was one of the women in the movie.

The only difference was it was to be my first experience of sex with a man. My virginity.

By now I was quite wet thinking of what I was about to do. To Tom, it was just another conquest, but to me, it was an event of my life. We had talked for an hour, and now I wanted it more than I could ever remember. I was thinking of Caligula and how he treated the brides. I had no wish to be treated like he had treated them. I wanted this to be the highlight of my life until the day I get married.

I looked at Tom standing there. He smiled at me which reassured me he was the right man to do as I wished. His cock was now rigid and sticking out with his balls dangling below it. I have seen many cocks when my parent's friends have been here skinny-dipping. I have always taken them for granted as being part of a man. Many look different but I had never taken much notice of what a cock looks like in detail, now I was obsessed with what Tom’s looked like.

I went to him and asked, “Can I touch it?”

“Be my guest.”

I then felt it, before studying it. It was warm and I was fascinated by the feel of its firmness in my hand. The skin had a nice smooth silky feeling and I stroked it a couple of times. I was surprised at how easily the skin slid up and down.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

I got down close to it and studied the head and the slit. It was fascinating and it jumped a couple of times when I touched it. He had a drop of pre-cum leaking from the eye of it.

I asked about the difference in the skin beneath the head of it and he explained he had been circumcised. My dad was circumcised but I had only seen him slack up close.

I had seen a couple of cocks that had not been circumcised on my father's friends when they had skinny-dipped with us. I preferred the look of Toms.

I then felt his balls, which felt like eggs in my hand.  The entire experience fascinated me.

Tom enjoyed every moment of my examination and told me, “That is the first time anybody had done that without masturbating or sucking it.”

“It’s the first time I have ever touched one too, and I can't wait to find out what it felt like inside me.”

I ignored the reference to sucking it. That was taking things a bit too far at this time.

He had a beautiful body, a firm chest, and a tight tummy, that was not unlike my father's. I did not have any concerns or inhibitions about having sex with him.

The longer I looked at him the more I wanted him to begin with me.

I had never imagined my virginity being taken by a man his age or being a friend of the family. I had always considered it would be some guy that had fascinated me and charmed my pants off. A few had asked and expected me to say yes. I had been close but there was always something that convinced me he was not the one.

Tom had all the charm and experience that I found to be what I wanted, and then some, as had many other women. During the time I have known him, which is most of my life, I had never before considered him as a sex partner, and I am sure he never considered me to be one either. He always had eyes for older women.

We were both standing there waiting.

“If we don’t do something shortly, this will lose interest,” Tom said with his cock in his hand.

I climbed into the bed and positioned myself ready for him to deflower me. I was now feeling extremely aroused. I touched my nipples.

“You have beautiful breasts … may I?”Then he bent down and took each nipple between his lips and rubbed and sucked them. It felt amazing.

The feeling that went through my entire body was something I enjoy frequently, as my nipples give me a great deal of joy when I touch them. I could feel myself getting wetter ready to accept him.

“I assume you know what we are going to do, and how we are going to do it?” Tom inquired.

“I am in your hands and will do anything you ask; I am prepared for anything and everything. I want you to make me the happiest woman on earth. Caligula is going to have nothing on you.”

Tom said nothing but went about preparing me for the greatest experience of my eighteen and a half years of life. I had no fears or concerns, I wanted him to do this more than anything else.  I have gone this far. I wanted him to treat me as he treats his other women, even though they are experienced in making love.

He took my legs and put my knees back onto my shoulders. Then spread them wide and I watched his every move.

He looked down at me and said, “I haven't seen another woman as beautiful as you. You have a perfect body, a lovely looking vagina, nice and firm and beautifully smooth.”

He certainly knew how to charm a girl. I knew what he meant as many of my girlfriends had shaved their hair or shaped it into a strip. Some had done some fancy work. I preferred it all off.

I was watching his face as he surveyed my naked body exposed to a man as it had never been exposed before.

“I believe I may enjoy this as much or more than you do. You look radiant.”

His words reassured me, he was treating me as a woman, not a teenage girl.

Then he put my legs on his shoulders, used his hand to stroke his cock and get it bone hard then guided it toward my vagina.

He then placed it between my lips and rubbed it up and down a couple of times.

The feeling of it rubbing my lips was delightful.

I could now see it was covered in my juices and the top of it was all wet and shiny.

Then he looked up at me and asked, “Are you ready, this may hurt, or it may not.”

“You can’t believe how much I am looking forward to this, I don’t care,” was all I could say.

I was watching his every move. I wanted this more than anything else in my life.

I shivered with anticipation and excitement, The moment of his penetration of me was only seconds away. I prepared for it to go into me. I bit softly on my lip in anticipation. This was going to be it, something I had thought about often, and considered very occasionally.  

I looked down at him as he guided his cock into me. I saw the perfectly shaped purple head of it disappear into me. He stopped with the head of it just inside me. Tom looked up at me to see if there was any reaction. I was still a little tense but could manage a smile.

I knew what was going to happen next and prepared myself, my anticipation was extreme. Tom noticed it as I involuntarily tightened the muscles in my vagina around his cock head in anticipation of his thrust.

“Relax ... Breath,” he told me.

I breathed out as he began slowly pushing himself into me. I could feel it going deeper and deeper into my body. I reacted and used the legs he had placed on his shoulders to pull myself onto his cock. This forced him into me a bit faster than he had planned. The feeling of him going into me will live in my mind forever. It felt wonderful.

The feeling was something I could never have imagined. It felt awesome, quite different from what I had imagined. I could feel the lips of my vagina tight around his cock. The feeling of fullness of him inside me was so nice. It was a sensation; unlike anything I had expected or experienced.

I could feel him pushing against my involuntary resistance. Once he was right up inside me, I relaxed and concentrated on the feeling of his penis inside me. It felt exceedingly good.

“You have done it ... Happy?” He asked. He didn’t move his cock about; he just left it inside me not moving it.

My heart was beating noticeably harder. I could feel it thumping in my chest.

“Tom I could think of nothing nicer at this moment.”

“Did I hurt you hurt going in?”

“No,”

“Just leave it there for a minute until you adjust to the feeling of it.”

I could never have imagined that what I was feeling could be so wonderful. I could not think of a word to describe how it felt to tell him.

I lay there looking up at him with my legs spread and his body between them. His penis was not visible it was so far inside me, his pubic hair pressed against my virgin vagina, and his fair-haired chest was above me. I noticed his nipples were as bright red as mine were. He had his arms on each side of me supporting himself and looking down at me, smiling.

I think he was enjoying doing what he was with me, apart from being the first man or boy to get the privilege of my virginity.

I wriggled my backside to get myself more comfortable.

“What's the biggest thing you have had in there?”

“Your cock.”

“You haven’t experimented with anything?”

“I have a couple of little vibrators, bullets, and Ben-Wa balls, that’s all. Your cock is now the biggest thing I have ever had up there.”

The feeling of his cock up inside me felt so good. His cock was about seven inches long and quite thick. I could feel the length and thickness inside me, but it was extremely comfortable.

Tom then began to slowly fuck me; I can think of no other way to describe it. As he pulled back and thrust forward again, I started to feel how wonderful it is having sex. I have never felt anything like it before. I have had so many orgasms when I have masturbated but nothing felt this good when I was doing it. I just lay there and let him satisfy me in every way.

I had completely relaxed.

As he fucked me, he was slowly increasing the speed and force of his thrusts. Once he had reached his rhythm, he became fairly vigorous and I could feel my body shaking as he thrust his cock back and forth and my tits began to wobble a bit. There was a slapping sound as our bodies met.

It hadn't been more than a minute or two before he was fucking me like I believe he fucked every other woman. Firm thrusts at a reasonable speed. It was extremely comfortable. I had become another statistic for him. I could see the satisfaction on his face.

It was too late now to change my mind and if it continues to be anything like what I was feeling at that moment, it will exceed anything I expected.

I lay there thinking I hope this will not be my only time with him, and I don’t care how many other women he has as well as me.

Neither of us was interested in more than a causal relationship, I hoped.

 I want to find out more about Caligula and his perversions, and maybe we can have a couple of similar experiences. Tom, I am sure would not refuse me the opportunity.

“After this, can we do some of the things that I have seen in the movie? This is not the only way they go about it.”

“Jan if you are happy then I will be happy to do it any way you want to. There is so much to learn, and I would be only too happy to give you the experiences you seek. I can watch the movie with you and you can show me what you want me to do. I don’t believe they have done anything I haven't. Some of the women I have had are insatiable.”

“Do you have a favourite?”

“You.”

“No, I mean a woman who you would never refuse?”

“You.”  

“Would you marry me?” I said cheekily.

“No way, what would all my other ladies think?”

“Good, then I can continue to do this, and we can both enjoy ourselves.”

He carried on doing what he does well and giving me an experience second to none. I just jay there and enjoyed what he was doing to me, showing a little pleasure by wriggling or groaning when he hit the right spots. I knew it would eventually end but I was in no hurry. This was something I will never forget in my lifetime. Something I hope we will continue to do for some time until I am ready to marry. I am sure he will continue to give me what I want from him for as long as I ask.

I was in my seventh heaven and lay there dreaming about the feelings I was having and the opportunities I had resisted until now. I knew in my mind the decisions I had made previously had been right. Tom had delivered everything I had dreamed of. He would forever be the man in my mind the man who changed me from a girl into a woman.

I may have been just another conquest for him but to me, he was my Caligula.

He continued to pleasure me, and I hoped himself, for some time. I saw him look down at me and smile on a few occasions which gave me goosebumps. I was having the time of my life. The feeling of his cock thrusting inside me felt awesome. Occasionally he moved my legs, or I moved them, which altered the sensation of his cock moving inside me. The feel and sight of his body above me was something I could not believe possible. I knew now what those women before me had enjoyed.

He was working hard at what he was doing, and I did not want it to stop. With each thrust of his body, my body shook and my tits wobbled and the soft slap of the union of our bodies was music to my ears. His cock was moving as if it were a metronome.  I touched my nipples frequently to enhance the feelings inside me.

He had come out a couple of times but it went straight back where it came from without any guidance. I looked down and noticed a smear of blood on it.  I hoped it was my virgin blood.

My dream was broken by him asking, “ Do you think you might cum?”

This jolted me back into the present.

“Oh sorry, I was just enjoying everything with you, I didn’t want it to end.”

“I don’t think I can last more than another few minutes, how do you feel?”

“I want to cum for you.”

I then applied everything I had learned while masturbating to bring myself to the apex of my pleasure. I concentrated on his cock inside me giving me those wonderful sensations I had never believed possible. I rubbed my clit and suddenly everything began to happen. It only took me a minute before the feeling began to overwhelm me and everything I desired was happening between my legs and in my tummy. I began to cramp or spasm, he recognised the signs and moved in a way that had me screaming with unbelievable heights of pleasure. I was cumming in a way, unlike anything I had experienced before. It was the first time I had cum without creating the pleasure myself. My whole body shook with the intensity of my hands-free orgasm. His cock had done everything necessary for me to get myself off.

I left no doubt in his mind that I was having an orgasm. my first when having sex with a man. It was something I had never imagined to be as wonderful as it was.

I quickly came to my senses when I heard him grunt and his body jerk. With each jerk, he ejaculated his semen into me. It was a feeling that was unbelievable and one that I will treasure for life. The sense of achievement was overwhelming. I had never given much thought about a man ejaculating inside me before – apart from getting me pregnant. I had not realised the feeling could be so wonderful.

He said nothing as I watched him. I saw a man having an orgasm for the first time. So many firsts in such a short time. I never believed sex with a man could be so much fun.

I knew that he was incapable of impregnating me however the feeling of him ejaculating into me was giving me so much pleasure. I had achieved another milestone in my life. I had Tom's semen in me.

I imagined he was Caligula and wondered how it would have felt with his semen filling me.

I was no longer a virgin, I had shared my experience with Tom, and I could not have been happier. I had enjoyed sex in a way I had never believed possible. A feeling both physical and emotional. The feeling I had for Tom was a form of lovemaking with infatuation rather than love.

Tom pulled his cock out of me and knelt between my legs looking down at me.

I lay there looking up at him. My legs were spread and his cum had started to leak back and drip onto the sheet.

He looked down at me laying there completely exhausted but with a grin on my face that said it all.

He watched me as I took deep breaths and my chest and breasts rose and fell with each gulp of air. My entire body tingled with the sensation. I knew what those girls felt after Caligula had fucked them. I could not have asked for anything better for my first experience of having sex with a man.

Tom watched me until I had recovered enough to talk.

“How was that?” he asked.

I smiled and looked at him in a way I had never looked at a man in my life before.

“That was the most wonderful experience in my life.”

He would never hear the words “I love you,” uttered by me. However, If only he could feel the pleasure and satisfaction my entire body was enjoying he would know it was a love for him that words could not describe. The love of life rather than the love of him.

“You were not bad yourself for the first time. If you would like to we could do this again and show you how else it can be done.”

“I would love to, I promise.”

“One I will keep you too.”

“Did my virginity feel any different to a normal fuck?”

“Not really, I did enjoy the fact I was the first man to enter you, but the feeling was as good as any other fuck I have had with a good woman. You were nice and tight though, you felt great.”

“I thought it would all be the same.”

“No. Every woman is different, that’s what I enjoy. Some just lay there and others try and ravage you. I enjoy something in between. You were perfect and after a couple more times, you will be exceptional. I felt you wanted to enjoy yourself and the fact it was the first time was not bothering you.”

“And it was you who did it for me. I think the difference was I wanted you to. You made it extra special for me. After hearing some of the other girls' experiences I believe I achieved something most did not.”

Tom leaned forward and kissed me gently. I pulled him down onto me and kissed him passionately.

“Keep that up and I might get a second opportunity,” he joked.

“If you want to, I am happy to do it all again.”

He lay beside me and said, “Give me a few minutes.”

He held my hand as we both lay there silently. I relived the last fifteen minutes of pleasure that I will never forget.

“Ok I think we can take up where we left off,” he told me as he got ready to give me lesson two in lovemaking.

“Can we do it like some of those men do it to their women in the movie?”

“You don’t realise what you just said, it will be my pleasure to keep you amused for weeks to become your Claudius.”

He fucked me again, and this time I knew what to expect. It was another fifteen minutes or more of sex. I would not admit it to Tom, but it was lovemaking. I have never had feelings for any other man in my life. Feelings I would never reveal to him or anybody else.

I lay there letting him have his way with me and I just enjoyed the feeling that his cock  gave me, not only with his penis but in the way used his body and performed his lovemaking. I can understand why women never refuse him. His way with words as we fucked made me feel that I was somebody special. I could understand why women with a lot more experience than I have enjoyed being with him as well.

After we had both cum, we showered together. Something I am sure I would never have achieved with Caligula. Again it was something I had never done with anybody else previously. The feeling of his hands rubbing over my body was again something I will want to feel again. Kissing him under the shower is another unique experience I want to achieve with him again.

We sat and talked about what we had done together and how much I had enjoyed doing what we had and the ways we did it. Losing my virginity had become second to the pleasure I had enjoyed with him doing what he did with me and having orgasms in the process.

Tom told me how happy he was at achieving his lifelong ambition to have had sex with a virgin. He had considered that had been beyond comprehension at his age. I had exceeded all his expectations.

When he left me I almost cried, I had made love for the first time in my life as well as shared my virginity with him.

That night I lay in bed recollecting my experience with Tom.

The more I thought about it the more I convinced myself I had done the right thing. I could not stop myself from touching where he had been. The memories of him rekindled the fire I had down there and the only way to quench it was to release the dam that he had filled inside me. This time it had to be my finger but the result was the same.  

Each time Tom visited, we had sex. It was so exciting, fulfilling, and wonderful. He always left me more than satisfied. It took me a couple of weeks before I gained the confidence to perform oral sex and swallow his semen.

He repaid me in the same way and provided another pleasure that was beyond comprehension.

I had no interest in sleeping with other boys. I had Tom and I had my studies, both gave me untold pleasure. Tom helped me develop my knowledge of both.

My feelings for Tom became stronger as a lover, but never did I feel the desire to profess my love for him. It was sex and nothing more. He had got what he wanted from me … my virginity. I got what I wanted from him – sexual satisfaction without a commitment.

I was just another woman that was more than willing to have sex with him.

I had found a modern, real-life Caligula.

Tom and I enjoyed it every time, and I learned many lessons from him. His visits to my bedroom had become more regular and longer. It wasn't long before my mother asked the inevitable question.

I felt relieved when she did. I wanted to tell her before, but I could not gain the confidence to do so.

“One day I would love to find out for myself how it would be with him. You are a very lucky girl,” she confided to me.

“I am sure if you asked …...”

“Are you serious?” she asked.

“You will never know until you do.”  

My mother looked at me in a way she had never looked at me ever before.

Maybe she will succumb to her desires and become a slave to ‘my Caligula’ as well.

 

 

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments