Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Stealing Knickers

"Caught Stealing Nicola's Knickers"

49
14 Comments 14
11.0k Views 11.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words

In the early eighties, I was a chubby, shy sixteen-year-old virgin with only a few friends, but what I had was a love of ladies’ knickers (even now well into my fifties, I still love knickers, but at least now, I can buy for myself). This is a story of when I got caught stealing them.

I could not get enough of them, and so I went around looking for clotheslines in backyards to see what I could steal so that I could wear them and wank into them. The fact I may get caught made it all the more fun. I usually made my way to different parts of town so that if I got caught, it would not be by people who knew my parents. One specific Saturday, I was too lazy to venture far from home, so I made my way a couple of streets over from my house. The houses backed on to each other with an alley running between them. I would walk these and peek over walls to see what I could find.

It was getting late, so I decided one more alley before home. The last one only had yards on one side as the other was a local factory, so I thought a quick walk down and, if I see nothing I would head home, retrieve a pair from their hiding place and have a good wank while wearing them. On nearing the very last house, I could see washing hanging up. My heart started racing as I approached. I looked over the wall, and I could see several bras and panties of various sizes and styles hanging up between the other washing.

My heart raced, and my cock was slowly growing in my pants and straining against the material. From what I could see, they looked like an older lady’s knickers (lots of lace and such) and a younger girl’s knickers (soft cotton material) but I didn’t see any men’s underwear. Now, this was something new; if I could steal one pair of each, I could fantasize about doing it with a girl and her mother while I wrapped their knickers around my cock.

I looked carefully about the alley and then back over the wall, trying to see if anyone was moving in the kitchen (the only window overlooking the yard). As I could see nothing, I tried the back gate, and to my great joy, it unlocked. I slowly pushed it open and moved inside, watching and listening for any movements, ready to turn and run. As I heard or saw nothing, I continued in, the closest line had several pairs of knickers and bras hanging there, the bras did not interest me, but I saw what I desired, a red silk thong and next to it a pair of pink cotton knickers.

I grabbed the thong and brought it to my face to feel the smoothness of the silk. By now my cock was straining against my pants, so I freed it, unzipped my fly, and pulled my rapidly hardening cock out. Now, I did not have the longest dick in the world as it was only about seven inches when fully hard but, it was at least twice as thick as any other boy I saw in the showers after PE class. I draped the red thong over my hard cock and wrapped it around, then reached up to grab a pair of cotton knickers which I brought to my face and stroked them across my cheek. And that is when it all went wrong.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” came a high shrill voice.

I looked around, and standing at the kitchen window was Nicola Windwood, a girl I knew from school. Nicola was the same age as me, but not in the same class. She was about five feet two inches tall, slim body, narrow hips, small breasts, and a tangle of long bushy brown hair.

I froze to the spot where I was. There I was, standing with my cock sticking out of my pants and a terrified look on my face. There was a pair of red knickers wrapped around my hard cock and another pair in my hand. I nearly fainted! My next thought was to run away, but my legs were like jelly. I just stood there staring open-mouthed. The next thing I realized Nicola was no longer at the window but was walking towards me through the yard.

She stood in front of me and demanded to know what I thought I was doing.

I just looked at her and muttered something unintelligible about being sorry and that I do not know what came over me. It was then I noticed she was not looking at my face; she was staring down at my cock. The funny thing was my cock was getting harder the redder my face got.

“Are those my mother’s knickers wrapped around your hard cock?”

“Yes, I am sorry, I did not mean to; they just looked so good hanging on the line, and I wanted to feel them.”

Then she noticed the pair in my hands.

“Are those my knickers?”

“Yes,” I mumbled,

Then, a frown crossed her face, and she asked, “Why is mine not wrapped around your cock? Are they not sexy enough for you?”

“It’s not that. I took the red pair first and had to put them somewhere, so I could grab the pink ones, I think they are just as sexy.”

“I doubt that; even I know my mom’s underwear is a lot sexier than mine, and those are not even her sexiest.”

At that thought, my heart started racing again and my cock got even harder (if that is at all possible) and a little pre-cum started dribbling out and on to the red thong wrapped around it.

Nicola saw this and said, “What’s that, are you pissing on my mom’s knickers?”

I looked down to see clear soft cum dribbling from the end of my cock.

“That’s just a little pre-cum, it always comes out first and helps lubricate it for when I wank.”

She looked me right in the eye and I swear she was smirking when she said, “Yes, mine gets wet too!”

I was utterly gobsmacked. This girl standing before me looking at my dribbling hard cock had just basically admitted to playing with herself. She then looked down again and said, “Look at the mess, I am going to have to wash them again.”

She held out her hand, I sheepishly removed the thong from around my cock and handed it to her. She looked at the stain and lifting it to her nose, gave it a sniff.

“Smells different to mine,” she said.

“I wouldn’t know,” I said, “I have never smelled yours.”

She looked at me, then without saying a word, put her hands up under her skirt, removed the panties she was wearing, and said, “Why not give these a sniff?”

I reached out and took them from her, raised them to my nose, and sniffed. I thought I had died and gone to heaven; they smelled a little musty and sweaty, but underneath, they had a sweet vanilla aroma which I assumed came from whatever soap she was using. Unthinking, I reached down, and still with the knickers under my nose, I began stroking my cock.

Nicola looked at me and said, “If you want to do that, perhaps we should go inside where no one can catch us and, I can watch you play with it?”

I was too far gone at this point to answer, so nodded my reply. I followed her into the house, through the kitchen, and into the lounge.

“Why not take your pants off it will be easier?”

I kicked off my shoes and took my jeans and underpants off in one movement, standing in front of a girl I barely knew, naked from the waist down. I wrapped the panties she had been wearing around my cock and started moving my hand up and down. Having her recently-used panties and having her watch me meant I didn’t last very long, and soon my cum was shooting all over my knicker-clad hand. Nicola suggested using the panties to wipe it all up, which I did; she took them from me and smelled them, then pushing out her tongue, she gave my spunk a little lick off the knickers.

“Oh, that tastes nice.”

Seeing her do this made my cock stay hard. Nicola looked at my hard-on and asked, “Does it always stay hard like that? Becky, my friend from school, says boys' cocks go soft as soon as they cum.”

“Usually it does but, watching you sniff and lick my cum from your knickers and knowing you have none on is keeping me hard.”

"Wow," she giggled. “Do you want to see my pussy?”

I nodded like a village idiot and watched as she lifted her skirt and gave me what was the first in-person view of a pussy I had ever seen; it was almost hairless, just a small downy covering of dark curly hair and red puffy lips.

Throwing caution to the wind, I said: “You can play with it. I would love to watch.”

She sat on the couch spread her legs, and while still sniffing the cum soaked knickers, she started rubbing her pussy with her other hand. Then she slid her middle finger in and pulled it out; I could see her fingers were soaking wet as she slid them from her pussy lips. She lifted them to her mouth and licked it off. My cock was now as hard as it ever had been. I moved closer and got onto the floor between her legs to get a closer view.

Her pussy looked red and puffy as she slid first one, then two fingers inside, and went faster and faster. As she got faster, I grabbed my cock and started jerking it. I do not know how long we wanked together. I am not even sure who came first; her or me, but before I knew what was happening, she was shuddering with an orgasm while I let fly with a spurt of hot cum all over her legs. She smiled at me, reached down and wiped some off her legs with her fingers, put them to her mouth, and licked it off.

UrHighnessAliciaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
UrHighnessAliciaTS

“We better clean this up, and you better go before my mom gets home.”

I found my pants and was about to put them on when Nicola said, “Here you can have these if you want.” She was holding out her hand to me, and in it was her mom’s red thong. “But only if you put them on now to go home in.”

I took them and pulled them on, feeling the sheer silk against my skin. My softening cock easily fit in, but I knew it would not fit for long. She then walked me to the door and turning me around she, kissed me hard on the lips and told me she does washing every Saturday when her mom’s at work, and maybe, I should come by next week and help.

Chapter 2

After my first afternoon with Nicola, I couldn’t wait to go back the following Saturday. The week seemed eternally long as I saw her every day, but she didn’t even give me a second look. At least I got the pleasure of wearing and wanking into her mother’s red thong.

Saturday came around, and I was awake early; I couldn’t wait. I hopped around the house all morning, had lunch, then told my parents I was off out and would be home later. I had on a tee-shirt and blue jeans with the red thong underneath.

I walked with anticipation (and a throbbing hard-on) towards Nicola’s house. I walked down the back alley with my mind wondering what we would and wouldn’t do, then I saw her in the backyard hanging up washing. She looked great in a short jean mini skirt and blue tee-shirt and her hair tied back in a ponytail. Just then, she turned and saw me, and a smile broke across her face.

“Hi, I was wondering when you were going to get here; I have been waiting for you.”

“I didn’t know what time your mum leaves for work, so I left it as late as I could.”

“She left about thirty minutes ago and won’t be back for a few hours, come and help me finish hanging up the washing.”

I let myself in through the back gate and helped her hang the washing; while doing this, I kept looking around and could see no knickers on the line. She saw the look on my face and laughed.

“I haven’t done the underwear yet! I was waiting for you!”

We went into the kitchen, and there on the counter was a basket full of underwear. My already hard cock was straining to get out of my pants.

Nicola smiled and said, “Will you help sort them so I can wash them?”

I thought I had died and gone to heaven; it was clear which were Nicola’s and which were her mums. Nicola’s were all sensible cotton knickers in various shades whereas her Mums, wow, they were an assortment of colours and styles. A couple of thongs, some high cut bikini briefs, and a pair of silk French knickers along with various matching bras and even a suspender belt and stockings in black.

Nicola then said, “Oh, just one more pair.”

And reaching under her skirt pulled off a pair of white panties, she then lifted her tee-shirt and removed a matching white bra and added that to the pile. Her breasts were fantastic, not huge; about the size of a grapefruit, with very dark nipples and areolas. She pulled her tee-shirt back on, making sure I got a good look at her hard nipples.

“Did you perhaps bring my mum’s knickers back as I think she missed them?”

“I did, I’m wearing them.”

“Maybe give them here and, I can wash them and, I will give you another pair to take home.”

I quickly removed my shoes and jeans and gave her the red thong. My hard-on was pointing straight up. She looked down at my hard cock and smiling said: “Well, somebody is very pleased to see me.”

I didn’t bother putting my jeans back on, hoping we would do something similar to the weekend before. Nicola gathered up the thong, and taking a smell of them, added them to the washing. She bent down to pick up the rest of the washing; her skirt rode up, and I got a long lingering look at her ass and her pussy lips between them.

“Come through to the living room where we can get comfortable,” she said.

“Do I need to put my jeans back on?”

I asked hopefully; she just smiled and shook her head. We went to the living room and; she beckoned me to sit beside her on the couch, all the while looking at my hard cock.

“Can I touch it?”

I nodded my approval and leaned back a little; she ran her fingers along the length and around the head, stopping to lift a little pre-cum from the tip of my cock, and she put her finger in her mouth and sucked it dry.

“What’s it taste like?”

“Mmm very nice, would you like to taste mine?”

Then reaching between her legs, she slid a finger in her pussy; pulled it out and offered it to me to taste. I licked it clean and then looked at her and asked.

“Can I taste it again?”

She stood up and removed her skirt and pulled her shirt over her head. Standing there naked she asked: “What do you think?”

To me, she looked amazing. She sat back down and shuffled her ass to the edge of the couch and spread her legs. Getting down on my knees and moved in between them, I leaned down and got that wonderful musky aroma with a hint of vanilla. I lightly kissed along her inner thigh before reaching her pussy; and lightly kissing her labia lips before running my tongue along them; they soaking wet and hot.

I parted her lips and exposed her clit; as I licked her, I put my finger inside and slid it in and out of her wet slippery pussy. I could feel her pussy muscles tightening on my finger, I started slowly then got faster and faster, I could feel her get all tense and she grabbed my head to pull it into her pussy as suddenly she gasped and came; wetting my face and dribbling down my chin. I tried to catch as much as I could and drink it all down. The taste was something I will remember for the rest of my life.

I looked up at her, and she smiled.

“My turn,” she said

I stood up and as I was already naked from the waist down, I just removed my shirt to stand naked before her. She grabbed my hard cock in her right hand and my balls in her left. She pulled the foreskin back and examined it. Then she reached out her tongue and licked the dribbling pre-cum from the head and swallowed it.

Then opening her mouth, she sucked my entire cock in. Then wanking with her right hand she swirled her tongue over the head of my cock, I grabbed her head and pulled her in closer; she sucked and licked and it was only a few minutes when I pushed her away and said I’m cumming. She just smiled up at me and reached forward to take my cock back in her mouth again and kept sucking, before long my cum exploded, she swallowed every drop. I collapsed on to the couch next to her,

“Did you enjoy that?” I asked.

“Yes, it was great. Want to taste?”

I looked a little puzzled. Then she pulled me closer and kissed me hard on the lips. Her tongue reached in and mixed with mine. What a taste, a little of her cum from me and a lot of my cum from her.

We just stretched out on the couch, kissing and fondling each other, and pretty soon, my cock was hard again.

“Could we go further?”

“Do you have a condom?”

I shook my head.

“Well, get one for next week and, we can see what happens.”

"What do I do about this?" I said pointing to my hard cock. She smiled and got up then went upstairs to the bedroom and came back with a pair of black satin panties.

“These are my mum’s newest pair.”

She knelt and, wrapping them around my cock, wanked me off, bending forward she stuck out her tongue and licked the head of my cock while wanking me. I reached behind her and ran my hands down her back and over her ass, reaching between her legs. I rubbed her wet pussy. It was so wet that first one, then two fingers slipped in easily. Nicola rubbed my cock in her mom's panties while kissing and licking the head. Pretty soon I could no longer keep it in, so said I’m cumming. She put her face closer to my cock and soon I shot my load all over her face and chest.

I collapsed back on the couch while Nicola smiled and licked my cum from her face; she looked at me and said: “We better clean up, and you better get going soon, but please try to get condoms for next week.”

I looked around for my clothes and realised I had no underpants as I had given the red thong back to her; she saw my look and went to the basket, returning with a pair of green cotton briefs.

“Here these are mine, you can return them next week.”

They were a little small but; they felt so good.

Nicola walked me to the back door even though she was still naked, kissed me long and hard and said: “See you next week.”

Chapter 3 to come.

Published 
Written by Jakeburns78
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments