Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Call Me

"Power, control and lust in a late night phone call."

3
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

He always calls right about now. Nighttime’s darkest moment, when only the desperate are awake. Naked under the covers her body aches from use but hums with anticipation. Twenty-five years old, it’s never felt so alive.

Like she knew it would, the phone rings, it’s him. He’s looking for a fix, a little naughtiness before sleep. A thousand miles away, he breathes into her ear, the opening moments of a familiar ritual with a different twist every time.

They met over the summer. Right after she’d broken up with her college boyfriend. She was inexperienced; he was not. Battered but handsome, he took her fresh-scrubbed sensibility and stained it with a host of perversions. Like a puppy, she learned to obey his commands, follow his lead and keep returning to his side when she hungered for more.

He wanted her pussy clean: she waxed it. She’d never made herself come: he bought her a vibrator and watched every moment of her first time. Apart for a weekend, he told her to stand at the window naked. The workmen below had cheered. He dressed her up, took her to a strip joint and bought her a lap dance. Her pussy swelled, though she denied any interest. When she refused him her ass, he broke out a wad of hundred dollar bills and laid them on the kitchen table, one at a time until she said, “yes.” On a trip to New York, he surprised her with a sex club and then fucked her in front of fifty masturbating strangers.

She knew they would never work. He had seventeen years on her. Still, she wanted to keep playing, learning from this master until she’d beat him at his game. Tonight, she’d give it a try.

“Where have you been?” he wants to know.

“Out with some friends,” her hands slide over her warm breasts.

“Who?”

“Just friends.”

The last of the summer breezes had chased her back to academia, two more years and another degree. With the distance between them, the relationship had devolved to mostly this: late night calls, his dark obsessions and a furtherance of her sexual awakening. 

Slightly embittered by his emotional detachment when she’d taken her leave of him, she’d made it her business to find ways to make him miss her. First, she spoiled him as she had her college boyfriend, with gifts, letters and cookies but then she understood what he really wanted and spoiled him with long distance sex. A fantasy world that got increasingly edgy with every late night installment.

“What did you do?”

“Went to a movie and then a drink.” The finger and thumb of her free hand finds her  nipple and though it is sore, she gently tugs at it.

There is a pause and she can sense he’s a little unsure. This isn’t how things usually go, she’s not telling him she misses him. She hasn’t been locked in the library studying all night.

“Are you naked?” He looks for familiar ground.

“Yes”

“How come? Were you waiting for me?”

“Maybe” she laughs silently in the night. Her ambiguity is a departure from the norm, it’s an untapped resource in her gameplan. She pulls again on her nipple, twisting it big and hard.

“You’re all I could think about today”

“Oh yeah,” she waits for a second before asking him what he wants to hear, “is your cock in your hand?”

“It is.”

Now, she is supposed to play along with a fantasy of his choosing. That’s the way it goes with these calls. He creates a scenario for her, dresses her up then tells her what she’d do to him, what he’d do to her. She loves it all but like everyone that’s served a master, she’s hungered for the upperhand.

“I want you to touch your pussy”

“I don’t know” she teases, “it’s kind of sore.”

“From what?” the breathiness in his voice is gone, it’s clear now and sharp. Her opening salvo is a hit.

“I don’t know it just is,” despite her voiced hesitation, she slips her hand between her thighs and traces a finger over her slick lips.

“Were you fucking your toy?” he wants to know.

“No” she glides two fingers inside herself then draws them out and around her clit. The line is silent, she closes her eyes and enjoys her touch and the memory of the hours before.

“Who were you out with?” There’s an edge to the question, a mix of fear and salacious curiosity.

“Friends, I said”

“You’re not telling me something. You’re supposed to tell me everything.”

“Am I?”

“Yes”

“Are you sure?” She lifts her hips for better access to her self.

“Yes” He’s stroking his cock, she can tell by the clipped cadence of his words. She takes a deep breath and lets it out with her admission.

“But I’ve been bad, Sweetie. I’ve been so bad.”

Another pause, she pictures him in his apartment. Muscled, naked and hard, his cock in his heavy hand, the phone held up by a shoulder. He’s sitting in his big, leather chair. It’s from where he always calls her. On late summer afternoons, he used to sit in it while she blew him before going out. He was her sex king, ruling over all that she did.

“How were you bad?” He’s a little desperate.

“I can’t tell you”

“Oh, c’mon” he forces a laugh “I like it when you’re bad.”

Her fingers are sticky and very wet; she works them in and out and around. He can hear her.

“What are you doing?” Always the commander, the playfulness of his tone doesn’t suit him.

“I’m fucking me”

“That sounds good,” he is convincing once again.

“Mmmm” She’s slowly lifting her tight, round butt up to meet her pushing fingers. Her muscles are spent and sore.

“Tell me what you did?”

“You sure you want to know?”

“Yes.” His voice is full of anxious breath.

“It makes me want to come just thinking about it.”

“What is it? Jesus Christ, I’m gonna explode.”

“Oh no, no, no, no. Let’s enjoy it together.” This power she has is nice. He’d never give it to her, she had to take it. Just like this.

“Promise you won’t get mad at me…”

“I’m gonna get mad if you don’t tell me”

Trying to slow her build, her hand goes back to the perfect cup of her breasts. She smiles thinking of the response they brought on earlier.

“Are you listening? Hold the phone really close to your ear. I don’t want anyone else to hear this”

“Who the fuck… what is it?” Sex king’s losing his cool.

“I want you to guess”

“You are killing me.” She has him on the ropes, he’s reeling, almost defenseless. She hears it in his question.

“You fucked someone else, is that it?”

Is that anger, a little pain from him? Her hands stop for a moment. She waits before answering. Heart pounding and her pussy leaking, what comes next could have unintended consequences.

Her voice is soft, “Not someone, sweetie,” a long silence in the night, “two someones.”

The air goes out a thousand miles away, a long, ragged sigh. She sees him, still holding his cock. What goes through his mind?  Jealousy? Lust? If she’s lucky, a little bit of both.

He swallows hard. Her fingers and his surprise evoke a little breathiness on her end

“Are you kidding me?”

LucyGabriela
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGabriela

Her word is chosen for maximum impact, “Never”

“That’s why you’re sore?”

“Yes but it feels good.”

“Jesus… Tell me, tell me everything.” He’s pumping that cock again she can tell. She’s thrilled to turn him on like this.

Once, when they were watching a porno, there was a frantic scene with a very willing girl taking on two guys. He’d asked her if it looked good to her. Still new to his liberated world, she never really answered. But the look in his eyes, had mirrored what she’d felt. Though he’d always led the way on their sexual expeditions, this was one she’d imagined worth trying on her own.

“You know how I’ve been working out at this new gym? Well, my trainer said he and his friend were going to the movies and did I want to go? So, I said sure,” her fingers return to their work.

“Did you dress up for them?”

“I wore a mini-skirt, boots and a t-shirt.”

“What about underneath?”

“A lacy bra and g-string”

He loves details. He’s a writer.

“What’d they look like?”

“Big and Strong. My trainer was a track guy at the U, long and lean and his friend played football. He’s black, huge and handsome.”

She can hear the movement of his arm. He is breathing heavily, almost a pant and then it stops. Silence, he’s collecting himself. Her body shudders, reliving the story that’s about to pass her lips. Three men in a night, a year ago she’d never have imagined behaving like this. But a year ago, she hadn’t met him.

“How did it happen?”

“We went to the movies and we sat down, I was on the aisle. But then Jack, my trainer went to get some popcorn and Daryl said I should scoot over. When Jack came back, he gave me the popcorn so we could all reach it. I put the bucket between my legs and it was warm, which kind of turned me on but not as much as them reaching between my legs to get a handful. All through the movie.”

“Did you know going out you were going to fuck them?’

“No. Not at all.”

“How come?”

“Because of you.”

A pause, he laughs softly, “that’s sweet but not really necessary.”

“So, you want me to fuck other guys.” Monogamy is her instinct.

Silence. They’d been over this before. He’d made their freedoms quite clear.

“Tell me what happened.”

“After the movies, we went to this bar, near the gym and there was a band. After a couple of drinks, Daryl asked me to dance, then Jack did and then we all just started dancing together.”

“Slow?”

“One, with Daryl.”

“Could you feel his cock?”

Her eyes close remembering those first moments when they made contact. He was so big. Her hands felt tiny on his back, when he stiffened against her stomach the excitement of it made it hard to breath. Leaning down he’d told her, “We can have some fun tonight.”

“Right? You could feel his cock when you danced?”

Her memory of it tickles a smile across her lips, “Yes.”

He grunts in appreciation, “How’d it make you feel?”

“It was scary, kind of but it got me hot.” In the dark of the night, her voice is smaller than she wants it to be.

“How did they get you out of there?”

“After that dance with Daryl, Jack said, we should go back to his place.”

“And you were ready to fuck both of them then?”

“No. Not at all. I thought maybe I’d hook up with Daryl but that was it.”

“You wanted to fuck the black guy?”

“Yes”

“Did you feel naughty?”

“Yes”

“Like a slut?”

He was turning it on her she could tell. He always had to control things and now he was putting his large, strong hands on the narrative, making it his story instead of hers. She couldn’t let that happen.

“I wanted to be a slut. And when we got to Jack’s place, Daryl started kissing me as soon as we walked in the door and just like that, Jack slipped his hand up my skirt.”

He groans, he likes this. She’s fascinated by the memory, in love with her boldness both then and now. On the other end of the line, the tempo of things has picked up. The momentum is hers.

“You like that don’t you? Me pushed between two big men.”

“So fucking much.” His intensity crackles down the line.

“I thought you would, that’s why I did it. That’s why when Jack pulled down my little g-string, I spread my legs so he could get on his knees and lick me from behind.”

“Oh my God” his breath is inconsistent, he’s losing control.

Caught up in the combination of what she’s doing in the present and the memory of the immediate past, her fingers complete the physical element of this sexual circuitry, completely connected, her system is close to overloading.

“Do you want to hear more, lover?”

“Yes”

“Are you sure?”
”Yes, are you kidding me?”

“Hmm good. I like thinking about it.”

“I bet you do, you little slut,” he’s aggressive again.

“Be nice, or I won’t tell you how my big black man ripped my t-shirt off. Ripped it off.”

“Very nice.”

“Yeah, and then he made his buddy stop what he was doing so he could just look at my tits”

“You were standing there with just your mini on?”

“Yes. They just stared at me. It was so saucy, just standing there, knowing I was going to fuck them. I made them take their cocks out and jerk off for me. I was totally in charge.”

“Not like with me.”

“No. Not til now”

He laughs a little not understanding fully.

“Did you suck them off?”

The taste of the two of them swims through her. Like a shot of tequila, it burns its way around her being, the remembrance of her legs shaking as she got down before them, wrapped a hand around each cock and then looking them in the eye, one at a time, taking them into her mouth.

“They tasted so good and God they were big.”

“Bigger than me?”

He leaves himself open, she has to make the most of her shot at control.

“I’m sorry sweetie, I’ve never seen a bigger dick than Daryl’s”

“Fuck!” Through his teeth.

“Does that bother you?”

“No. I love it.”

“So did I”

She’s close now, for the fourth time tonight she’s ready to come. A thousand miles away, she knows he is too. There’s more she can tell, much more, but she’ll save some of it for another night. Right now, she’s won, a final coup de grace and the master will have met his match.

“When I got them nice and hard, they started taking turns on me.” She’s breathing so fast now, she has to make this quick. “First Daryl picked me up from behind, put his hands behind my knees and spread my legs wide so Jack could fuck me standing up. Oh baby, it felt so good to have him in me.”

“I’m going to come”

“Wait, wait, wait. Don’t you want to hear about Daryl? Even after Jack had stuck it to me hard and I was all wet, I could barely get Daryl in. He kept pushing and pushing and Jack was easing me onto it from behind…”

“I’m coming, I can’t stop”

“Oh baby if you could have seen that big fat dick going in me… Oh, it makes me...”

Her final thought, vocalized but not articulated, a back-bending, hip vibrating, head twisting punctuation to the long night. On the other end of the line, he’s finished too. A long sigh, a sound of irrefutable completion and just a whisper of defeat.

“Thank you. You really outdid yourself there.”

“I thought you’d like it.”

“I did, I definitely did.”

“Me too”

“But not too much, right?’

She is ready to sleep but not give up her power. It is a heady experience to turn the tables on a teacher.

“I don’t know,” she sighs. “It was so much fun. Goodnight”

Click.                                                                              

 

Published 
Written by BlakeLightfoot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments