Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowing Bobby

"The mostly true story of my first time with another man."

50
5 Comments 5
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

There I was, on my knees, another man's cock inches from my face. As I unzipped his khakis, I could feel the heat of his bulge. His erection strained against his boxer briefs as I drew closer. For a brief moment, while I pulled his shaft into my mouth through the heavy black fabric, I realized that soon there would be no going back. I was OK with that, & let that notion leave as quickly as it had come. I was excited to cross that threshold, to pull his dick out, to worship it, submit to it; to become a cocksucker.

I was a horny young man in my sophomore year at university. I had OK luck with the ladies. That night I tagged along with some friends to a house party a few blocks off campus, hoping to hook up. After a short while, I'd found myself separated from the group I had come with. I didn't know anybody but was having a good time chatting with people.

I was in line at the keg when a guy joined me and made some small talk.

“So, do you know anybody here?” he asked.

“Not really, I came with my friend Molly, I think she knows somebody that lives here but I'm not really sure.”

“Let's change that,” he replied, “ I live here, my name is Bobby.”

“Pleased to meet you,” I said, introducing myself.

By now we were at the keg and Bobby was filling my cup.

“See that girl over there?” Bobby nodded towards a blond across the room. “She'd like to have a threesome with you and me, she wanted me to ask you. What do you think? No sex, just some making out...” This girl was attractive. Although she didn't particularly stand out, she was about five foot five with a fit body. She was wearing tight black pants that showed off her firm ass, and a cropped tank top hat revealed modest yet supple breasts. That alone was enough to get me going, but the thought of another guy, well, that was just so hot. I'm straight, I jerk off to girls. Mostly. But I've had my curiosities, and I set out to satisfy them.

Bobby was hot. He was shorter than me, about five-ten, and had a muscular build. He had olive skin, dark eyes, and wore his hair buzzed, and his facial hair was that stubble that said 'I'm not growing a beard, but I could.”

Fuck yeah, I was gonna hook up with these two. Bobby finished filling his cup and said “Come on!”


We went upstairs to a bedroom and sat down on the bed. There was some nervous chatter while we finished our drinks. Bobby and I were on either side of the girl, moving closer, caressing her thighs, her back, her bare midriff. Bobby started kissing her neck, and I started making out with her. She was willing, but not inspired. I pulled off her top, Bobby pulled off my top. The three of us were soon topless and caressing each other. Bobby kissed down her stomach, pealed her pants off, and was licking her pussy through her black thong. I had gotten behind her, kissing her neck, and massaging her breasts. They were a handful, and firm and well-shaped. She was leaning back into me, as Bobby kissed back up. We were face to face, and he kissed me. I returned the kiss. I wasn't so into it; he was rough and scratchy and commanding. I guess I prefer feminine kissing, but I went along. I was now eating the girl's pussy while she and Bobby made out. We still had our pants on, but I could see his bulge showing his excitement. It was so close!

This went on for a while, we'd kiss the girl, kiss each other, feel each other up. The girl never got too into it, she was very passive the entire time. At one point, she had to go to the bathroom. She and Bobby went, and I stayed behind. I was rubbing my own throbbing erection when Bobby returned without the girl. He asked if I wanted to smoke a joint while we waited, and I said yes. We smoked for about fifteen minutes and figured she wasn't coming back.

“I guess she's not coming back,” Bobby said.

“I'm still horny as hell, do we really need her here?” I replied.

Bobby answered by pressing his body on mine and shoving his tongue down my throat. We made out, and my hands felt more and more of his body: his firm ass, his hairy chest; his abs... He didn't have a six-pack but his stomach was toned. My hand kept going further down the front of his body. I could feel him cupping my ass cheeks, his fingers probing toward my hole. I reached down the outside of his khakis and felt his bulge. Waves of electric lust washed over me. I pulled him to the edge of the bed and knelt down in front of him on the floor. I kissed his chest, and his nipples, I followed his happy trail with my lips as my hands undid his fly and took off his pants as he stood up. I cupped his bulge, then ran my hands around his ass cheeks while moving down. Heat was radiating from his crotch, I felt the warmth of his shaft on my lips through his boxer briefs. He pressed his bulge into my face while I grabbed his cheeks. This is where you found me at the beginning of this story.

I pulled my face back, brought my hands to his front, and stared in awe at his manhood. The outline of his cockhead was clearly visible through his shorts. There were two wet spots, one where his cock had leaked precum, and one where my mouth has been slobbering. I pulled his black boxer briefs down and watched my first cock spring out. It pointed straight up, standing 7 inches from base to tip. Circumcised, and he kept his pubes trim and short. His olive skin gave way to a darker shaft with a light brown head. Two firm, proud testicles in a tight sack hung close to his body. I licked them from as far behind as I could get my tongue, and with a broad flat stroke ran my tongue over his balls and up his shaft. Bobby's body shivered. He put one hand on my shoulder, and the other on the side of my head. My hands were back to kneading his ass cheeks. I licked once more from balls to tip and took his head into my mouth. His scent was filling my nose, a strong musk. The sensation of his cock in my mouth was hypnotizing. Nothing else existed, not the room, not even time. It was just his cock and my mouth. I felt dirty, submissive, yet strangely in total control of this whole man. His cock was rock hard. His shaft like steel, the skin smooth and silky. The bottom pulsed along with the head. It was somehow spongy and hard at the same time.

I bobbed my head up and down his shaft, feeling the crest of his glans sliding on my tongue. I don't know how long I was at it, or when he laid down on the bed, but there I was, still sucking away. I tried to deep throat him a few times. I made it, but gagged a bit. He certainly enjoyed that. After what seemed like both an eternity and an instant, I felt him grow larger and more rigid in my mouth. His head was swelling, and precum started oozing out. It coated my entire mouth, leaving a sweet taste and slick coating. Everything in my mouth, my tongue, my teeth, the roof of my mouth, Bobby's cock, all became super slippery with precum. His hips gently started pumping my face, and his hands moved to the back of my head.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

Bobby said what I already knew: “I'm cumming!” Just then I could feel the cum leaving his balls, his cock jerking against the roof of my mouth, the bottom of his shaft pulsing, and then his seed flooded my mouth! Bobby pumped shot after shot of his cum into me, and I swallowed every last drop. The cum stopped, the pulses died down, and I sucked on that dick. Until he pulled it out. We lay there on the bed, both spent, for a few minutes.

We smoked another joint and chatted. Bobby asked if he could blow me. I was hesitant; I figured I only wanted what I couldn't get from a woman.

“Do you know what I do want to try?” I asked.

“What's that?” he replied.

“Anal. I want you to fuck me in the ass.”

“Wow! I mean, sure, I'd love to!” He went to his desk and got some lube. “Don't worry. I'll use a condom.” I was disappointed. I wanted it raw. I wanted his semen inside of my ass; he'd already filled my mouth! But I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. “Get on your hands and knees, that'll be the easiest way. I raised my ass towards him and felt cold lube poor down my crack. He rubbed it in my hole and around my cheeks. I felt him probing me with his cock, rubbing it up and down my crack. I was starting to get hard. He pushed, gently and steadily, then eased off, then pushed some more. My ass started to yield. I felt that head wedge its way in, then POP! He was in! It was painful and amazing at the once! He pushed all the way in, came out, then in again. I wanted it, but it was just too much. His cock looked average-sized, but it felt massive. I asked him to stop, and he did.

“That was hot!” Bobby exclaimed.

“I wish I could take it, but you're cock is a little too big!”

“I gotta go to the bathroom, but maybe we should try again?”

“Me too, yeah, let's come back here.”

We went to the bathroom. While I was in there I heard Bobby talking to someone. I finished up and went back to his room to wait. He came in a few minutes later.

“I have some blow.” My eyes lit up at that. “Hell yeah!” He cut up some lines and we snorted them. Damn, I felt good. “I wanna try again, but I'd like it if you didn't use a condom.” Now Bobby's eyes lit up.

“Tell you what, you let me blow you, and I'll fuck you bare.”

I was feeling good and high and agreed. He had put some porn on, both gay and straight. He was rubbing my cock, pulled it out, and went down. It was a great blowjob, an 'eyes rolling into the back of my head' blowjob. His wet mouth worked my cock in a way that a girl never has. I told him I was gonna cum, and let loose in his mouth. He swallowed it all up.

“You've got a gorgeous cock” he said.

“Thanks, you as well!” He gave me another bump. I rubbed my ass into his crotch. I wanted that cock, and needed to get it hard. I got on my hands and knees again, and Bobby lubed me up. He pressed his cock into my ass again. Push, ease off, push, ease off, push. He opened me up and popped in again. It still hurt, but not as much. He began pumping, god I felt amazing. My cock was semi-erect and dribbling as he massaged my prostate. He was going all the way in. He stopped deep inside me and reached forward. Another bump, and he was pumping again. Then he pulled almost all the way out and pushed back in. His entire weight was being transferred into my body through his cockhead. My arms started collapsing and soon my face was on the mattress, my ass in the air getting fucked. He was getting close.

“Cum in me! Pump me full of your cum!” I demanded. He is thrusts became rhythmic, and then he pumped as far in as he could. A jet of hot cum filled me. He backed out then thrust again. More cum. He pumped eight or nine more times then collapsed on top of me, his cock still in my ass. He spooned me for a while. It was early in the morning, and I had to leave. This was my first experience with Bobby and with another man, but it would not be my last.

Published 
Written by BrocRab
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments