Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BIG, BIGGER, BIGGEST

"This is a true story about two virgins in their twenties becoming world class practitioners of erotic carnal love."

34
2 Comments 2
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is only my second publishing. This time an erotic story about a couple of crazy virgins. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Any reviews and feedback is appreciated."

BIG, BIGGER, BIGGEST                                                  

Bob, at the tender young age of nineteen, just shy of twenty, was uniquely blessed. But Bob, even with a cock 8-1/2” long and a 4-3/4” girth referred to by his friends as Long Dong Dylan, was very shy when it came to girls. Even though he lusted after hot chicks every day, for some reason, he couldn’t talk to them much less date them and certainly not have sex with them. At 6’3”, with a lean and mean body, most girls thought he was a genuine stud. Plus, he was a nice, quiet shy guy. But Bob was still a virgin.

At the age of twenty, Zoey had a perfect 5’11” physique and a magically rounded fanny. She also had the most amazing 40 DDD breasts. They were strong young tits that every guy, including Bob, lusted to feel, hold and do other out-of-this-world things with them. However, no one had come along to catch her fancy and engage her passion. She just knew things from her experiences with boys. Although shy with boys, and a virgin, she studied things on the internet and learned about sexual things. Shy Bob just worshipped her from a distance, knowing he would never know the joy of love with shy Zoey.

Then fate slowly cracked the door to opportunity. Unknown to Bob, Zoey’s father worked with Bob’s dad. They were friends who played golf together at least once a week. And the two mothers were friends as well. So, the two families got together and planned a trip to the beautiful beach town of Destin, Florida.

As they checked into the hotel, Bob talked briefly with his dream girl, thinking this was not serendipitous. There were hot chicks everywhere at the beach. But there was only one chick Bob cared about - Zoey! He kept telling himself - get your act together and start romancing this girl you have dreamed about forever!  His manhood became hot and hard when he saw Zoey walk out to the warm water in a stunning white two-piece, which showed her amazing bronze body at its best as she began to leisurely swim. Then he got brave and joined her in the water. They leisurely swam a fair distance down the shore, stopped and talked about the two weeks ahead.

As Zoey stood up in the water, Bob was mesmerized by her stunning body and her amazing beautiful chest held in perfect composition by the top of her hot white two-piece. They stayed in the water enjoying each other for almost two hours. They agreed to meet again the next day on the beach. They continued to swim and relax with each other for the next day or two and began to develop some mutually romantic feelings as they learned more about each other. Bob and Zoey were slowly losing their shyness and becoming enamored with each other.

Then destiny delivered the perfect solution for desire and romance for these two longing virgins. Their parents planned a tour of a local Destin amusement park with the kids, including Bob’s little sister and dinner after. Bob and Zoey begged off and said they just wanted to hang out on the beach. The parents understood. They were kids, right?

As the sun began to set, they came out of the water. They decided to go to their rooms, take a shower and get cleaned up to enjoy the early evening sitting on one of the balconies and watching the sunset.

Bob walked Zoey to her door. As Zoey unlocked her door, Bob turned to her and kissed her with deep passion. Their tongues sensually touched as they romantically kissed for quite a while. Apparently, Bob was overcoming his shyness. Then Zoey, being a little older and more experienced, boldly asked Bob if he wanted to join her in the shower. Bob, not being a complete idiot, said, “I would love to.”

After entering the suite, Zoey stepped into the large bathroom and turned on the water in the 8 x 6 luxury rain shower and they began to passionately kiss each other again. She reached down and untied his bathing suit. He helped her out of her bottom. He then reached back and untied her top, revealing the most beautiful set of 40 DDD’s on planet earth. Then, she reached and pulled his suit to the floor, revealing his massive pulsating steely 8–1/2” of manhood. She could not stop gazing at his enormous rock-hard Long Dong Dylan. He breathed hard as he beheld her sensuous breasts, the biggest set of tits he had ever seen, much less fondled, licked or sucked.

It was game on in the shower as the warm water covered their bodies. As they fondled each other with intense passion, Bob licked and sucked her luscious breasts. He massaged her perfectly shaved love mound and stroked his fingers in and out of her yoni. She gently stroked his stiff iron phallus and softly caressed his balls. She passionately kissed him and licked his chest, his stomach and his thighs as she slowly moved down to lick his blue steel shaft. Then she took his hanging hot rocks into her mouth and hummed quietly for a couple of minutes. She stopped, realizing that Bob was about to orgasm. She was finally able to enjoy some of the erotic pleasure she had seen online.

After the shower, they gently dried each other off. The sun was hanging low on the horizon. Lying skin to skin on her king-size bed they covered each other’s bodies with sensuous cream. A lot of cream was used on bob’s dick. Even more was used on Zoey’s 40 DDD’s.

As they continued fondling, licking and sucking, foreplay went to code red. Zoey, the more experienced “virgin”, climbed atop and rubbed Bob’s raging pecker with about a quart of cream. As she slowly put his member inside her vagina, it was a perfect fit! Big dick in a very big pussy - tight and right.

Alleria_ravi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alleria_ravi

Bob's big dick slowly moved inside Zoey's bigger pussy and Bob sucked those 40 DDD nipples with uninhibited zeal. Turned Zoey gently rode his Long Dong Dylan like the gorgeous cowgirl she was. The erotic passion grew hotter as she rode him with uninhibited lustful power. He responded by rocking hard and strong with her for at least ten minutes. Then, she realized that he did not have a condom on. As her pussy exploded in orgasmic release, she pulled off Bob quickly in just the nick of time as his exploding cock emptied all over her vulva, her stomach, her thighs, his crotch, his thighs and the bed.

After cleaning each other up, they put on robes and sat outside watching the sunset. They developed plans to fuck more. They wanted no intrusions from anyone, especially their parents. As they got dressed before the parents and kids returned, they started sexting each other on their cells about the excitement of the day and the next ten days and nights.

Great sex and youth are the perfect links to the good life. However, even horny nineteen and twenty-somethings must cover the basics. Zoey and Bob may have thought they were in love - probably not. They were just in love with the feeling, the caressing, the sucking and the fucking of each other’s fine body. They sexted plans to join their genitalia at beautiful Destin Beach without interruptions from parents, siblings or onlookers.

First problem - condoms. Bob needed them and Zoey demanded them. Bob took a quick walk to a drug store across the street while the families enjoyed the beach and bought a dozen extra-large lubricated ribbed Trojans. Problem solved!!

Next problem - where and when? This problem was going to require some creativity from Big Bob and Chesty Zoey. They told their parents they were going for a walk on the beach after dinner. Bob rolled up some large beach towels and hid them. They planned their carnal hanky-panky to perfection. After dinner, as the parents and the kids retired to their rooms, Bob and Zoey made their way to the sandy shore.

As darkness settled in, they walked further down the beach and laid out the towels on the now cool sand behind a large dune hidden from view of any beach walkers.

ROUND TWO

Having had the greatest sex two virgins could possibly have had the day before, one wonders what they might do for tonight’s escapade among the dunes.

Zoey suggested they just do each other like old people do. So, they undressed each other and began to fondle, caress, lick and suck like the previous afternoon. Within a few minutes, Zoey helped Bob put his extra-large Trojan on as he got on top and drove his lubricated Long Dong Dylan into Zoey’s more than ample drenched beaver. They rocked and rolled like two old pros until they both climaxed. Then they fell back enjoying the afterglow of great sex, like older people do.

After a few minutes, they looked at each other – his raging dong and her enormous tits and said let’s do this. Bob laid down on the large beach towels as Zoey switched positions, spread her legs and sat on Bob’s face. Bob began to lick her vulva and clitoris and tantalized and pleasured Zoey as he slipped his tongue as deeply as he could in and out of her perfectly shaved pussy. She then began to suck, lick and nibble on his pulsating schlong ever so gently. Again, she took his red hot cojones in her mouth and hummed a sweet little tune for longer than the afternoon before. He moaned breathlessly.

Bob poured a cupful of cream into his hands to massage her hot melons. They both kept pleasuring each other for at least ten minutes. Then she exploded her juice just as he unloaded his junk into her waiting pleasuring mouth. She swallowed deep. With his face covered by her juices, he kept tonguing her very wet pussy for another few minutes. They laid nude skin to skin for another hour, enjoying the gentle breeze, and talking about their next adventure in sexual pleasure. They discussed something really crazy on the beach. You gotta love those crazy horny kids!

Over the remaining ten days, Bob and Zoey spent every evening “walking on the beach” as they flogged, slurped, copulated, fucked and slammed with much cunnilingus and fellatio to insure enjoyment of every act of debaucherous pleasure.

They performed some alternative 69 oral with Bob atop Zoey’s face. They did some erotic titty fucking with Bob thrusting his Long Dong Dylan in between Zoey’s humongous 40DDD’s. She enjoyed every drop of his junk after he emptied on her chest, face and lips. Moaning became the perfect language of romance between them.

To top off this amazing sexual adventure, on the last night they decided to do something they had talked about all week. It was late so they got naked on their beach towels and quickly walked into the warm water.

Making sure there were no intruders around, they laid down in the shallows as Bob put on the last extra-large lubricated Trojan. They started out doggie style.

Then Bob laid down as Zoey mounted him reverse cowgirl style. She rammed up and down for a good ten minutes as Bob continued to caress her breasts and stroke her clitoris.

Bob had finally given her wondrous 40DDD tits a name — Thelma and Louise. She loved it.

After they exploded in orgasmic pleasure, they went back to their beach towels and enjoyed caressing each other until it was getting late for the next hour or so. They both went to their separate rooms and took showers, knowing they were leaving the next morning.

The future looked brighter than ever for these two “experienced” lovers who, just a mere two weeks ago, were shy horny virgins.

BIG DICK, BIGGER PUSSY, BIGGEST TITS

HEAVEN ON EARTH!

Life was good!

Published 
Written by CROMWELL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments