Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big

"“It feels so big,” she whispered with a delicious sense of wonder, “You’re really going to fuck me""

11
5 Comments 5
9.3k Views 9.3k
4.7k words 4.7k words

The reflection in the mirror was better than any fantasy I’ve ever had. She was down on her knees before me, white pumps tucked neatly under her plump, little ass and not a stitch of clothing on besides a pearl choker and long, ivory-colored gloves. One hand cupping my balls, the other stroked my cock in between the deep pulls she was taking on it. I caught my own eye, smiled at myself and remember thinking, “It will never get better than this.”

Eva was twenty-five years old. On the rare occasions that she chose to show it off, her body could effectively stop people in their tracks: men or women. From the waist down, she had the rounded lines of a jazz dancer a few weeks away from prime condition. Muscled but pliable, her butt popped out from her lower back with an almost exuberant defiance of gravity. When she walked it gave just the slightest, most sensual jiggle. She was self-conscious about her heavy, wide breasts. An early developer, what was a school-aged nightmare for her was a source of continual wonder for me. More than a handful, they majestically rose off her chest and were they any firmer, it would have been hard to believe they were real. But real they were and when treated right, her areolas became so aroused they formed lumps of their own, making her breasts like an ice cream cone with two scoops instead of just one.

Work was where we met. Like a lot of recent college grads, we were stuck in a couple of jobs that neither of us cared much for. Cold calling accountants and lawyers, she was in the marketing department and wrote the scripts. I got by making the bare minimum of sales during the day while banging the drums at night as part of the local indie scene.

The first time I caught her eye as she explained a new product to our sales group, she blushed as though she’d been caught stealing. A few weeks of smiles, led to a group of us going to lunch, then the two of us going to dinner, then the hottest night of kissing and touching I’d ever experienced. The next night followed with six hours of a sweat-drenched, fuck-stained sleepless bedding. She’d just gotten out of a bad relationship, I’d just found nirvana.

Despite the uninspiring nature of telemarketing, Eva was determined to be taken seriously in the business world. And while I couldn’t be bothered by how people felt about me, she studiously managed her image. Beginning with her clothes, everything was conservative and professional. Her curly brown hair was pinned up in a bun, her green eyes got by with just a hint of mascara and were protected from vulnerability with tasteful designer glasses. On the way to and from work, she carried a mini briefcase, a cautionary umbrella and a bag for her gym clothes. In every way, she was prepared to succeed, move on from this current situation and find something more significant. I admired her ambition but had no chance of trying to equal it.

Where we did find common ground was in the bedroom. At first, we fucked for hours upon hours as though we’d just discovered the activity. Nothing fancy, we’d get naked and simply go at it.

Then one night at a favorite Italian restaurant of ours, we were having a little spicy conversation and I jokingly warned her that if she didn’t watch out, I was going to “handcuff” her and have my way with her. Her laughter slipped away and her eyes dropped to her hands folded on the white tablecloth. “I’ve got a pair at the apartment,” she said, her voice barely above a whisper. “You can use them tonight if you want.”

In the music scene, I’d had no shortage of women in my life. And though the quantity of sex was generous, the variety had been somewhat limited. I’d had the occasional anal fan, a fairly tame threesome and several bouts of public sex but I’d never really gotten kinky. This was something totally new and contemplating the possibilities of it felt somewhat like standing next to the Grand Canyon.

Walking through the city streets on the way home from dinner, I was grateful for the tight fit of my jeans. They were the only thing that kept the world from seeing my stiffened excitement. Normally, Eva and I talked as though we were down to the last minutes of our calling plan, but in the mile or so back to her apartment, we didn’t say a word. Our only communication was the tight grip we had of each other’s hand. The moment felt almost solemn.

It’s one of life’s great ironies that some people need to be restrained to really let go sexually. Looking back on it now, I can understand what a bit of bondage meant for Eva and me. But that night, snapping those cuffs on her wrists and considering Eva naked, on hands and knees in the middle of the king-sized bed, the only thing in my head was unquantifiable lust.

Having never been in a situation like this, I struggled a bit with just what to do. For a moment she was giggling timidly into the mattress. Maybe she wasn’t sure what should come next either. But then, without thought, my open hand whistled through a long arc and smacked on her right butt cheek. She buckled, hips tilting dramatically under the blow, her lips sipped in short breaths of air. The imprint of my hand was hot pink on the small, white triangle of her bikini line.

As painful as the spanking must have been for her, I fought mightily to get myself in check. My emotions were an ebb and flow of intense lust, fear, shame and a thrilling sense of power. I loved it all but was truly frightened that I’d hurt her.

As I stood by the side of the bed looking down at my impulsive handiwork, I felt as though Eva and I were on the edge of a big cliff. If I’d suggested the idea of jumping with the first blow, she took the leap with her response.

Slowly, she righted herself. Knees together, arms outstretched, her beautiful, beaten ass slowly pushed upward. Her breathing settled and though I couldn’t see her face still buried in the mattress, there was something about her posture that seemed to ask for more. My little businesswoman wasn’t as conservative as she wanted people to believe. Under the button downed suits and pinned up hair was a freak of a woman. Wordlessly, she slowly shook her ass from side to side in a bit of sexual taunting that charged my cock and called my hand into action once again. This time, it landed on Eva’s other cheek and in between her short breaths of recovery, she whispered, “That’s it, make my ass all red.”

With no experience in this practice, I was somewhat at a loss as how to best please her. I’d never so much as read anything on B&D except for one ridiculous passage in a Harold Robbins novel in my teen years. Improvising, I opted for a combination of instinct and questioning.

“You like that, you little slut?” My flat menacing tone felt like it was coming from a version of me that had lived a far more brutal life. It was strange, I liked it. And it turned me on. “Get your ass in the air, way up, so I can really hit it.”

Like a lithesome cat caught in a ray of warm summer sun, Eva arched her back. The effect was deliciously pornographic. Held upward in this extreme, her ass separated revealing her puckered hole and the inflamed tidiness of her twat. Hairless and glistening, the sight of Eva’s two exposed cum holes made me crazy to finish right there. But I didn’t want to disappoint her.

I brought my hand down in a rapid series of strikes. Driving her ass back towards the bed, the final blow dropped Eva on to her side, her knees pulled to her chest, eyes squeezed tight to battle the pain.

“Fuck me, now,” she panted, “fuck me really hard.” Needing no more encouragement, I took her just like that. Shoving my cock in between the back of her thighs, I found her burning wetness and plunged in to the hilt. As she’d asked for, my tempo was savage. One hand pulled her top knee up for better access, the other firmly held the back of her neck, my thumb dangerously close to her throat.

In seconds, she came in a screaming torrent of shudders and expletives. I did much the same, flexing my muscles tight and then letting rip a stupid amount of stickiness into her. Falling into a tangle of each other, we fought for breath, our bodies sweating. The night outside was unchanged by our foray into kink, it hummed along with a distant siren and the murmur of friends walking to the next bar. 

“What was that all about?” I had to ask. In a million years, I would never have guessed that Eva had that in her.

“Shhhh,” she held a finger to her lips. “I don’t want to spoil it.” As any lover would be, I was disappointed to be shut out from this part of her but she balanced my frustration with what she said next. Staring up at the ceiling she let out a heavy sigh, “My God, there’s so much more I want to do.”

And so began a whirlwind journey in to experimentation. Over the course of several months, we played with ropes and nipple clamps, collars and blindfolds, whips and vibrators, costumes and cameras. Gender roles were switched, she fucked me once with a (thank God) very small strap-on. We poured wax on each other. And we watched porn.

This last activity is what put Eva on her knees in front of the mirror, my cock in her gloved hands and me with the sneaking suspicion that things between us were never going to get any better than that evening.

I am not a big guy. Standing at just under six feet tall, everything about my body is in proportion including what hangs between my legs. Neither big nor small, my size is normal and I have always been comfortable with it. But when Eva watched her first porno, she gasped with obvious glee at the prodigious endowment of the male cast.

Though she didn’t say anything, I could tell by her intense focus that a big cock was one of the many things she wanted to “do.”

At first, the idea repulsed me. The image of another dick sliding into her left me shaking my head. Just the mention of an old boyfriend curdled up bad feelings in me. I didn’t care much for other guys checking her out or hitting on her and I certainly didn’t think I wanted her getting off on something I didn’t have. It scared me.

But as time slipped by and I got more comfortable with what we were doing, I also started to understand what was driving the intense levels of our excitement. When it came to sex, we were partners in the best sense of the word. Everything we did was for the benefit of the other. In this area, it felt we were both selfless and bold. We held nothing back from each other. Like members in a good band, we played off each other and collectively were better together because of it.

I went to a sex shop in the gritty part of town and bought a flesh colored dildo that had a head on it like a sledgehammer. Thick knobby veins ran down the shaft. Its size was simply shocking. Walking home through the city streets with its heaviness swinging in a black plastic bag, I tried to get my mind around a cock having those dimensions in real life. I couldn’t and laughed aloud at the hypothetical lucky bastard with the good fortune to break the laws of nature in such a huge way. My God, did the thought of it sliding into Eva drive me wild.

I hurried through dinner that night, unable to stick to the small talk about work and Eva’s desire to move on to her MBA. Though she sat before me with her hair pinned up and her silk blouse tucked into a polite skirt, all I could see with my mind’s eye was her legs splayed open and that giant, fake dick sending her into salacious delight.

More than once, she asked if “everything was alright?”

“Of course,” I shrugged and wondered silently if my growing obsession to fuck her with another cock was more about me than her.

As she got up from the table, she said the magic words I longed to hear every night I was with her, “Feel like doing something dirty?”

“Funny you should ask,” I focused to keep my voice calm and cool. “I’ve got something in mind.”

“Oh goody,” she smiled, “I’ll go get ready for it.”

With the door to her bedroom closed, I scoured my head for all the reasons not to go through with what I had planned. First and foremost was the undeniable fear that once she got a taste of something this big, Eva simply wouldn’t go for anything less. Looking to the future, I could see a world in which I didn’t rate. That our exploration might lead to someplace I did not belong.

My mouth was dry, my head was light but my cock was so freaking hard, I had a hard time standing. For all the fears roaring through my brain, they didn’t come close to drowning out the urge to take her to a new level of satisfaction. I knocked on the door and asked to come in.

MaturePassion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePassion

“Only if that dick’s nice and hard.”

I opened the door and there she stood in her white pumps, gloves and pearls. The banality of her work clothes were such a fraudulent contrast to her awesome flare in dressing for sex. She knew what looked good and took great pleasure showing off that knowledge.

In a pose that would’ve made Beyonce envious, she had her hands balled up into confident little fists that rested lightly on her hips. One shoulder thrown forward, her chin tucked in, eyes sparkling in anticipation and the edges of her lips curled just a bit, Eva was simply irresistible. Already, her brown, thick nipples were pinched up to their full hardness and with her feet apart, I could see that the blood was already rushing to her prized lower lips. They hung just sweetly below the post-it sized patch of brown silk nestled between her upper thighs.

“What do you want to do with me,” she purred. “Tie me up? Suck me off? Maybe fuck my ass?” Each option sounded to me like the items available to a condemned man the night before execution. I was desperate for all of them but determined to stick to my gameplan. Still, I needed just a taste before I got started.

“On your knees.” 

Like a teacher’s pet, she daintily got down in the required position, her eyes never leaving mine. I took off my t-shirt, unbuckled my jeans and slid them off. Naked, my erection strained just an inch or so from her face.

“What’s this all about?” She licked her lips, “whatever you’ve got planned has my boy so wonderfully excited!” With her pink tongue she caressed my throbbing helmet, then grabbed my ass with both hands and swallowed me whole. I could feel the back of her throat open up and her teeth run along the underside of my shaft. She rocked her head back and forth with love. Struggling for control of myself, I shook my head and opened my eyes. She looked up at me and smiled before methodically going back to work.

In the ecstasy of the moment, I searched to stay grounded and found what I needed in the reflection of the mirror that covered her closet. As the mop of her brown curls slid back and forth on my joint, I took in the breathtaking scene of her gently swinging tits and perky ass. Was I willing to risk all this to satisfy her imagined desire for a monster cock? It would be so easy to just scrap it all, fuck her hard that night and throw the fake dick away. Don’t go there, keep things safe and, ultimately, keep her forever.

“So, what do you have planned?” The question shook me out of my internal debate. Looking down at her flushed face and expectant eyes, I didn’t want to disappoint. From the moment I’d first put those handcuffs on her, I hadn’t held back and neither had she. I had to take the chance.

“On the bed.” She popped up on her feet and sashayed over to the altar of our exploration. Looking over her shoulder, she gave me a little grin before lying down on her back, knees up, shoes still on, her gloved fingers traced lazy circles on the rounded heft of her breasts. I walked over to her and slipped a black blindfold over her head.

“Oooh, but I get scared when I can’t see,” she teased. I took her hands and put them in the restraints that I’d tied to the headboard.

“Naughty, naughty,” she giggled, “I hope I can trust you to be gentle. Not!”

With the seriousness of a doctor performing surgery, I took out my tools. On her bite-sized nipples, I attached weighted clamps. She softly cooed as I cranked down the tightness, her areolas rising up like bread. Scooting down between her legs, I slid a folded pillow under the small of her back, raising her hips in the air and giving me access to her butthole. Just a drop or two of lubricant and I eased in a modest plug that she always enjoyed. Eva started a low, pagan groan as it went up her. She lifted her feet off the bed to welcome the insertion.

“Feel good?” I wanted to know.

She didn’t speak, just nodded her head and let her pussy do the talking. It had become pregnant with need.

A little click and I turned on our pocket vibe. Ever so lightly, I let it hum along the length of her sex. Up and down, the toy drifted, bumping against the oversensitized nub before dropping down to her welcoming hole. Eva’s cum spot expanded and contracted with a mind of its own.

Patiently, I stroked her. Countering her increasing excitement, with an erratic pace that promised fulfillment at one moment then excruciating delay the next. After several minutes, she started to beg.

“C’mon let me cum. C’mon, please”

Her desperation forced my hand around my cock and in a ferocious burst, I pounded myself before coming under control again.

“But this isn’t all I’ve got planned,” I said.

“That’s okay, just let me cum now. Then we’ll get to it.”

“No.” The control over her, knowing what would be delivered, made me drunk with anticipation.

“My God, pleeeeaase,” she wailed. Like a toddler fighting for a treat, she stomped her little pumps into the mattress.

“I’m going to give you want you really want, Eva.”

“I just want to cum” she moaned.

“Believe me, you won’t be disappointed.”

“What is it?” she sounded almost scared. Doubt still riffled through my mind but I had to keep going.

“Wait right there.”

Resting the still running vibe against her pussy, I walked to the closet, watching my image getting closer, with every step. In the broad shoulders and cordlike muscles wrapping around my legs and arms, I was physically almost everything I wanted to be. What was missing was a conversation piece cock. I slid the closet door open, grabbed the black plastic bag and removed all that I was not.

In my hand, the fearsome shaft was mindbending. I held it near my own length and girth and marveled at the absurd comparison. With real admiration, I ran my hand over the latex head, it was kind of lifelike (if you were a superhero), firm but responsive to the touch.

“What are you gonna do?”

Eva’s urgency seemed driven by more than just a need for release. Maybe I’d taken the lead up too far, she seemed genuinely afraid and this was something she’d never been before. Again, doubt rushed through me. Was this for me or for her? I should just get on her and fuck her myself, I never should have thought of this. But the power of this fantastical size was too much, I had to see it inside her. Had to know her response.

Getting back on the bed, it was obvious that despite Eva’s fear, she was still painfully aroused. A bread plate-sized spot of her juices had formed below her pussy, the lips flared wide.

“Are you ready to get fucked?” I almost spit the words out as I took the vibe away from her. I knew that what I was asking was on an entirely different realm than I could match.

“Oh yeah. You know that’s what I want.”

“Yes, I do.”

With the fatalist resolve of a parachutist heading out the plane’s door, I leaned forward and pushed the colossal head up against Eva’s pussy. If we were meant to be, this moment would be just another gut-churning bit of “experimentation,” enjoyed, savored and catalogued as something to do when we felt like it. But as the head nudged her lips, Eva froze.

“What is that?”

For a moment, I thought she was angry. Mad that I had finally gone some place that she had no interest in going. But I felt like she was the one that had led me here, I’d seen the look in her eyes watching porn.

“It’s a big, fat cock. Just like you want.” I tried to sound confident and for good measure threw in, “you whore.”

For what felt like an eternity, she just lay there. Her breasts barely rising and falling with her breathing, the chains connecting the nipple clamps, shining in the warm glow of the bedroom lamp. Looking down at her, the tensest moment of my life passed, as a smile spread slowly across her beautiful face.

“It feels so big,” she whispered with a delicious sense of wonder, “You’re really going to fuck me with it?”

“That’s what you want, right?”

She took a deep breath, the smile faded into what looked like concentration, her hips lifted and her head nodded. She spread her legs and asked me to put it in.

Carefully, I pushed from the base of the shaft with one hand, while holding it right below the head with the other. The moment it separated her lips, disappearing within her an agonizing millimeter at a time, she began a moan that was almost disturbing in its primal intensity. I had never heard it before and though I knew I’d never be able to bring it out myself, I loved it for the naked sensuality of it. Her mouth was open, the tip of her tongue pressed up behind her upper teeth. Whatever she was feeling, I was certain it was setting a new standard. The entirety of the head popped in her and she squealed.

“Oh my God, it’s so big!” I pulled it back out and swirled it around just a bit to tease. “No, no, no stick it in me. Don’t play with me, fuck me with it.” She was possessed with what was between her legs. Her hips bucked up to meet its expansiveness, a sheen of sweat covered her skin. From my own fiery, red cock, cum dripped on my thighs and forearms, collateral damage of my excitement.

“Put it in” she cried. In a dramatic, smooth movement I put the necessary force behind it to make it disappear up to the very last two inches. “Yes, yes, yes. I love that big dick in my pussy” Her head thrashed from side to side, her tits were so swollen they looked like they were ready to burst. Without even touching myself, I could feel my orgasm starting to erupt. Holding on to the giant quickly became difficult as she covered it with her own slickness. The best I could, I moved it in and out of her. She panted in rhythm but had no chance of holding out.

“God, I love that thing in me,” she screamed and threw herself up to meet the force of my thrusting. Her hands fought against the restraints, her whole body lifted into the air supported only by her shoulders and her heels. In a terrifying shudder, she fell back on the bed, twitching and moaning for what felt like minutes. I put my hand on myself and with a roar of my own, unleashed a massive spurt of cum right on to her tits, it hit with such force and weight that it made little smacking sounds on her skin. Eva didn’t seem to notice. Looking down at her, the enormous cock had slid out of pussy, she held it between her thighs, pulled in close, she seemed to want to wrap herself around it. After several ragged moments, all she said to me was, “Thank you. You have no idea how truly, truly great that felt.”

As I’d feared, it never got better than that night with Eva. She went off to get her MBA and for a while, we tried to keep it up with phone calls and passionate trysts made possible by long distance flights. But things had changed. Though nothing was ever said, nothing was ever the same. I went on tour with a new band and in the space between me and Eva, the girl that played keyboards took her place. We fell in love. Eva wished me well and said it was time for her “to move on” but she’d done that the moment she asked me to put it in her.

If I had any doubts about what drove us apart, they were confirmed the last time I saw her. I was in Manhattan grabbing a coffee before a gig when I saw her standing outside the cafe. She was as great looking as ever and when I called out her name, she gave me a smile that, remembered today,  still melts my heart. She was glad to see me, anxious to know that I was doing well and was happy. I told her I was and asked about her. She was happy too and happily married by the way.

“To who?” I asked.

“Him” she pointed with girlish excitement. I followed her extended arm to a behemoth ambling towards us. Pushing seven feet tall, her husband was ruggedly handsome, smiling and somewhat apologetic as he approached, unsure if he should know me or not. We made half-hearted suggestions of meeting up someday and after a kiss on the cheek, I turned to walk away.

Eva said, “I really owe you” and snuggled tightly against her man who looked at her for more. In turning, I caught my own eye in the reflection of the coffeeshop window. “Yeah,” I thought, “I guess you do owe me.”

But I didn’t say anything, just shoved my hands into my jeans and walked away. The tips of my fingers grazed my cock and for a good, long moment, I wished it had been enough.

Published 
Written by BlakeLightfoot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments