Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friends

"A straight teen tries his friend"

101
14 Comments 14
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Some of this is true, some is not."

I had been friends with Jeff for a couple of years and we did just about everything together.

It was the middle of summer on a lazy Saturday afternoon. We had been in the pool and played video games most of the day. We were bored and Jeff suggested we head out and see what trouble we could find. Usually, this meant looking at playboys in the woods down the street. We couldn't find his parents to let them know we were going out, so Jeff figured we should grab some cash from his dad's dresser in case we got hungry.

As we walked into his parent's room we were greeted by the site of his mom riding his dad's cock. Her big tits were swinging in time with his cock, as he fucked her from below. This was something we had only dreamed of seeing! We slipped out and headed out to the woods before either of them saw us. I think we were both too shocked to discuss it, so we just let it drop and spent the afternoon as usual.

A week or so later we were up in Jeff's room while his parents were out for the evening. Jeff started talking about that afternoon.

"Did you see my mom's tits?" He asked. "They're pretty big!"

"Yeah, man I did, they're pretty hot!" I replied, the memory of the scene flooding back into my head.

"It kinda turned me on seeing them fucking, so I watched them again last night. My dad licked her pussy and she sucked his cock. It looked amazing"

"Wow man, that's amazing," I said, wishing I could see it too.

"Do you ever wonder what it feels like getting your dick sucked?" he asked, looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah, I bet it feels great," I said, my cock beginning to stir.

Without warning, Jeff stood up and slid down his shorts, showing me his hard cock. We had never done anything like this before, and I was completely surprised.

"Dude, put that away, I don't want to see it," I told him while staring at his cock.

He looked at me, then put his hand around it and slowly stroked along the shaft. It was shorter than my cock, and had an uncut head.

"Come on," he said, "everyone plays with their dicks. What's the difference if we do it in the same room?"

He ran his hand up and down his cock. I had to admit, I couldn't think of any fault in that logic. I pulled down my shorts and underwear, my rock-hard cock bobbing as we sat down on his bed.

As we jerked our dicks I started to relax and closed my eyes. I lay back and imagined myself watching his parents fuck. His mom groaned while his dad thrust his thick cock into her. Her tits bouncing, him grunting in time with them. God, he had a fat cock. Where did that thought come from?

I could hear Jeff's heavy breathing, and the slapping of his dick. His leg was hot against mine. It started to turn me on as I listened to him jerk off. I felt him squeeze my cock and I let my hand fall away. I moaned softly as Jeff took over jerking me off. I watched as he stroked my cock for a few minutes, and we made eye contact as he lowered his head and took me in his mouth. It felt amazing as he bobbed on my cock, sucking the head and licking up and down the shaft. It felt like my skin was on fire and I told him I was going to cum. He started moving faster, my cock swelled and shot my hot cum on his lips and chest.

AmberMaldonado
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberMaldonado

As I lay recovering from my orgasm, Jeff cleaned himself up, walked over, and turned my head toward him. He slid his cock into my mouth and thrust in and out of my lips. After a few minutes, I took the initiative and started working his dick. It was shorter than mine, about four to five inches, and a nice thickness. I pulled back his foreskin and swirled my tongue around his head. I fucked his cock with my mouth, sliding my lips up and down his shaft.

At this point, Jeff's legs were shaking. He sucked one of his fingers then reached down and slid it in my ass. I moaned onto his cock, my dick getting hard again. Jeff pulled out of my mouth and then turned me onto my stomach. I felt his finger in my ass again, then a second. After a few minutes of fingering my ass, he stopped. I felt his cock touch my hole, pushing in gently.

"I'm not sure about this," I said warily. Although I did want him to, I couldn't seem too eager.

"Don't worry, you'll love it," He said. "My dad fucks my mom's ass, and she loves it."

I started to wonder how often he spied on them but was interrupted by a sharp pain as he entered me. He worked in slowly then stopped as I got used to it. He started to fuck me slowly, picking up speed as he went. He was fucking me deep, almost pulling out, then pushing in. It felt so good, so full. I moved onto my back, so I could watch him as he fucked me. I pulled my legs back and he slammed his dick into my hole, fucking me hard and deep. I whined for more, for him to keep fucking me.

After a few minutes, he reached down and kissed me, putting his tongue in my mouth. I could feel his body tense up, his cock throbbing as his cum spurted into me. I grabbed his ass and pulled him in deep as his orgasm sent me over the edge and I came again, relishing the feel of his lips on mine. With my cum spraying on my stomach and chest, he collapsed on top of me.

We lay together in silence for a while and eventually cleaned up and got dressed. I went home and worked over what happened in my mind. I wasn't gay; I was sure of that. I was still attracted to women, but maybe a guy could like both?

Published 
Written by Curvedcock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments