Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach Dusk And Sex

"Privacy and a romantic beach inspire them"

19
6 Comments 6
5.4k Views 5.4k
851 words 851 words

They had only just arrived, but the dusky deserted beach stirred something in both of them. Both panting, having run over the dune, he took her hand and looked deeply into her eyes. He smiled a gentle but knowing smile then moved closer to her. His nose brushed hers affectionately and his hair ruffled in the breeze.

The electric anticipation between them could have made sand glass. He gently played with her fingers then pressed his lips on hers. The heavier his lips pressed on hers, the heavier their panting became. Her tongue began to explore his as they kissed.

His hands began exploring her body and he found a breast beneath her top. Her breasts needed no bra, so he gently squeezed it, his cock growing with the feel of her tongue in his mouth and the soft breast in his hand. He pulled her closer by her ass with his other hand and she felt his hardness pressing against her crotch. His fingers found her nipple; she moaned at the pleasure it brought and reached down his shorts to play with his cock.

He moaned at her touch, which made her pussy twitch. He lifted her shirt and took her nipple in his mouth and sucked. She groaned and played with his cock faster which made him dribble some pre-cum over her fingers. She rubbed this onto the bulging head of his cock, which made him throb more.

They lay down in the soft sand, her softly wanking his hard cock and him reaching up her skirt and rubbing her pussy over her wet panties. He moved the panties aside and slipped his finger into her. Her wetness made him wild and the urge to enter her became almost unbearable. As she continued wanking his now sticky cock, he entered another finger into her which made her dribble her own juices on his fingers, and he felt her pussy pulse. At this he pulled his fingers out of her and rolled on top of her.

As he sucked an exposed breast, he undid his fly. His rigid cock bounced out of his shorts and the cool air across its stickiness made him gasp. It was now throbbing with urgency to fill her up. He looked into her eyes again and grinned, rubbed his head against her pussy lips, clit and then the entrance to her wet inside. Her warmth was so inviting, and he pushed himself inside.

The feel of his girth and stickiness made her pulse and she raised her hips to him, urging him to go deep. She was so wet that soon his balls touched her soft lips. They laid together, her feeling full of his cock and him relishing the wet warmth. As he began to pull back out, she could feel his skin move inside her and she squirted her delight over his cock.

LuciaMi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaMi

He pushed back in and they moaned together. He pulled back out, but pushed more forcefully back in. Her insides grasped his cock as she twitched with pleasure. They moved together, and with each thrust he sped up. She got stickier with each thrust as his pre-cum dribbled inside her. She felt the wave of pleasure start within her, as it rose she pulled him into her as deep as his cock could go.

He pushed as far as he could go and felt her whole inside grab him as she came all over him. She moaned loudly, and her body wriggled as she used his cock to keep the feeling as long as she could. He watched her and felt his cock tighten. He had to start moving again so he fucked her hard briefly as he could not contain his own pleasure.

As he came, she thrust her hips up so he'd be deep inside her again. She felt the throbbing and warm cum he released into her. He kept thrusting, groaning loudly as his cum kept squirting inside her. She was still glowing in her own after-cum and had a second climax, triggered by his intense throbbing. He felt like he wasn't going to stop cumming.

They hadn't planned for him to cum inside her, but both of them were glad he did. As their pleasure began to slow, he stayed on top of her but still inside, feeling her twitching. They kissed passionately, breathless from their perfect first fuck. The dusk was now glowing pink just like her pussy and his now semi-flaccid cock, which had come out of her now, but which he was gently rubbing on her clit.

Their exposed wet parts felt amazing in the sea breeze, but he tucked his soaked cock back in his shorts and she pulled her panties back across her lips to catch his cum that was already dripping out of her. As they sat on the sand, he took her hand and they smiled at each other, knowing that wouldn't be the last time they would pleasure each other that evening.

His cock had already started aching for her pussy again, and her clit was still hard.

Published 
Written by Bubbles79
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments