Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Surprise

"A stiff neck leads to a little relief."

19
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Waking up after a restless night’s sleep, I realised before I even sat up that yesterday’s work in the garden had left my fortyish back muscles very stiff and sore. I’d tossed and turned all night so felt little-rested and, as I tried to sit up, suddenly found my neck quite locked up.

Every tiny move sent twinges of pain through my neck and back. In hope rather than belief, I dragged myself to the shower and stood under the hot water for a while. When I stepped out, there was a minor change, but I needed more. Time for pain killers!

Into the kitchen to the pantry, only to find the last of the muscle relaxants gone. Damn! Only headache stuff which would be useless; I needed some relief. Stumbling back to the bedroom to get dressed and grab my wallet, I headed for the car. A couple of streets away was a set of shops where I knew the chemist would be open.

Having to practically lift myself out of the car once I’d parked, I headed toward the store. As I neared it, I saw that two shops before the chemist was a sign saying ‘Massage – Full Body $80’. What a great idea! Certainly better than spending the day popping pills until the muscles unlocked. I pushed at the door and stepped in. Behind the counter were two women, both were quite petite and looked to be in their early twenties. They both had the natural beauty of the Balinese girls I had met on holidays on that sun-blessed Indonesian island, with dark hair and sparkling eyes.

Seeing my pain, one quickly came around the counter to assist me to a chair. “You look like you are in a lot of pain. Can we help?”

I smiled and then grimaced as I looked up into her eyes, noticing her name badge, “Bethari,” and said, “Yes, please. I overdid it in the garden and my neck and back have locked up. Can I get a massage to loosen things up?”

“Of course,” she replied, “just sit there a moment while I get a room ready. We only just opened up.” She smiled and left me for a few minutes.

“Come, this way please,” and she lent down to assist me to get out of the chair, and then led me down a hall a few steps to a room. On stepping in, I found the dim lighting and soft Balinese music was setting a scene for relaxation, accompanied by the familiar aromas of the massage oils. It took me back immediately to the holidays in the sun.

“Here you are. My name is Beth and I’ll be back shortly; I’ll leave you to get ready. Place your clothes on the chair and lay face down on the table. Use this towel to cover you for warmth.” She smiled and was gone.

I leant against the table to kick off my sandals and slip the tie on my track pants. They dropped, but I couldn’t bend to get them so gently kicked them aside and then unbuttoned and slipped off my shirt and tossed it on the chair. Every move was another twinge of pain and then I had to mount the table. It seemed ages, but I finally had hoisted myself into a facedown position and sort of dragged the large towel over me. A quiet tap at the door and a soft, “Sir, are you ready?” told me Beth was back. I muttered a yes, and she came in, quickly busying herself to straighten the towel over me and then collect my clothes and put them on the chair.

“I don’t want to put too much pressure on your muscles. How bad is your pain?” she asked.

“I’m pretty tight and my neck has locked up so maybe start gently?” I suggested.

She moved quietly, and I heard the faint clink of bottles as she found the oils. Face down and eyes closed, I sensed rather than saw her step close to my head. The strong aromatic oil was soothing and then her warm, gentle hands settled on my shoulders and started a slow and gentle pull at the muscles. Her hands stripped along the sinews, kneading softly at first and I could quickly feel the easing of tension. She leaned in and I felt the soft touch of her tummy atop of my head as she bent to reach further to my shoulder blades and pull along the muscles up toward my neck. Her hands were warm and firm as she rippled away the tightness in my neck as if a tap had been turned on and it drained away.

“How does that feel, sir? Too firm?”

“No, no – it’s just right, thank you. And it’s Mike. Sir seems pretty formal,” I smiled.

“Okay Mike, you just lie there and relax.”

And I did.

Moving down my back and across my shoulder blades, I felt the tension ease and let out a little moan of thanks. Her bodily contact increased as she reached down my back and, for the first time, I thought about how very warm and pretty she was.

In a moment, she was at my side and the towel rolled down so that she could continue on my lower back. The minutes passed and her hands worked their magic and increased in pressure so that the tightness disappeared in steady progression. And then the towel returned, and she was at my feet despite me not hearing her move. Flipping the towel off one leg she worked from my ankle up the calf, nurturing the knots into non-existence. Up from my knee to my thigh and the firm hands slipped across my skin, releasing tension.

As her hands moved higher and slid around the inner thigh, another, new tension started to develop. A little extra oil and her fingers gingerly reached the hem of my briefs, but slid under them to my buttock, where they made beautiful music as my senses tingled to her touch. Wandering a few inches, they were at the top of my butt crack and drifting down, pulling at the muscle before steering away just as I thought we might be getting more intimate. A long pull at the thigh muscle and the towel flipped back and almost instantly flipped over from the other leg for the process to be repeated.

What had been a new tension was now becoming an awkward lump beneath me. A she started again at my ankle and moved north, I found a need to move my hips a little east and west to relieve a small discomfort. She continued her mission and was soon at my thigh and applying long strokes to those muscles. Her firm hands dragged the aches away as she pulled my leg toward her, parting them and allowing her hands to again easily slip under my briefs and to my butt. Again they wandered and massaged and slipped and slid. And again her fingers gently explored the top of my crack and my discomfort below caused me to move and she grazed my backdoor.

Instinctively, I clenched my buttocks, momentarily trapping her fingers in place. Her thumb pinched into my buttock, but the fingers slid along and lower before returning, grazing my ring and out again. As if nothing had happened, she stepped back and said, “There, time to turn over.”

I felt her body on mine as she leaned over my butt to lift the towel off me and said, “Over you go, on your back.”

Keen to release the discomfort below, I rolled over, immediately realising how the pains I had brought in had disappeared almost entirely. Flat on my back, I now had the thought that what had been a discomfort below was now likely to be an obstacle above. As if to prove my thought, Beth leaned forward to place the towel over me and the tent I’d created in my briefs met with her small breast. She glanced at my face and smiled… and I blushed.

She stood and smiled, “Are you okay so far Mike?” glancing down at the little tent in the towel. “I do want to make sure all the tension is gone. You’re not shy, are you?” she asked as she slipped her hands under the towel and hooked her fingers into the sides of my briefs to drag them down my legs. “You don’t need these. Just close your eyes and relax.”

I was in good hands and could see all sorts of visions of the near future, and many of them worried me more. Doing as bid, I closed my eyes, and she was back at my head and massaging my scalp and temples and then gentle fingers were on my eyelids and cheeks. I’d never had a facial, and this was so relaxing but intimate.

Down my neck to my shoulders, and then Beth was at my side. She took my arm and lifted it, pinning it under her armpit so she could strip the muscles. The warmth of her body and the firm feel of her breast on my wrist made the massage unnoticeable, but other tensions increased. She shifted and my hand now cupped her small breast and her nipple poked at my palm as she made her move nonchalantly, as if nothing were happening. Slowly dragging my hand down her body, she put it back by my side and then went to the other side to repeat the process.

Her other breast was equally firm, and I kept my eyes closed so that the dream would not be ruined. Both arms now down, she pulled the towel lower and massaged my shoulders and upper chest until her hands surveyed my chest with a fresh pool of oil. Immediately upon contact, my eyes flew open, as the oil had a surprisingly stark effect on my nipples as she rubbed her hands across them. They became harder than I have ever felt, and she looked straight into my eyes and smiled, saying, “It is a special oil from my home. Do you like it?”

LorenaMiler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaMiler

I could only gasp as her palms rolled over my pointed nipples and they felt as if they got even harder. She gently squeezed them simultaneously between thumb and forefinger and I almost melted as I gasped again, releasing a moan of sheer pleasure that I’d never felt from that source before. Her eyes sparkled as she continued to tweak and pull and then she glanced down my torso to the tent below with a rather puzzled look.

Releasing my nipples, she circled my man-boobs and moved lower across my ribs and stomach. Then she returned the towel to my neck and gave me a mischievous tap on the nose as she moved to my feet. There was no doubt in my mind now where this was heading, but the journey was worth waiting for, though I had fears about the destination.

Beth’s hands went to my feet and pulled on toes and massaged ankles to then traversed the shins. There she moved to one side and started the pressure on my thigh muscles in small circular strokes, building intensity and my fear. She kept glancing at the tent in the towel with a hungry look. Her hand slid along my thigh and up and up so that it brushed past my balls, her warmth making them contract, and her fingers tangled in my pubic hair in little circles before receding, making sure not to touch anything else in the vicinity.

She watched me closely as she moved to the other side of the bench to commence working on the last leg of the journey. And, as she neared my scrotum again, she looked at me closely and said, “I’m sure it is warm enough in here that you don’t really need this,” as she pulled the towel away and tossed it aside… and stopped. Her hand in my crotch - my balls resting on the back of her hand – and my cock standing fully at attention to its maximum height of three and a half inches!

I could feel how hard it was, but the rest of my blood was in my face as I blushed while she stared, frozen, looking at my tiny cock. I couldn’t take a breath, waiting to see what came next. And it was about the worst thing that could happen. Her left hand started to massage my thigh again as my balls rocked against the back of her hand. My little dicklet waved gently with the motion; and she giggled!

Only briefly, but enough, I felt the tightness in my chest as my heart sank. She recovered quickly, but I thought the damage was done. She began with a questioning tone, “I…umm…usually ask the client if there is anything else I can do for him at this point, Mike. So… (another little giggle) … is there any little thing I can do for you?”

Oh my God! She had read me totally. My hard on stayed hard as she giggled the first time, and it twitched the second time she giggled. She knew my secret; as sexy as this had been, her teasing and humiliating me was a bigger turn on than anything she had done. She began to fire the shots like a sharpshooter.

“Any little thing I can do for you, I’m sure it won’t take long?” Twitch, twitch!

“Perhaps I can lend you a little finger, I mean, hand?” Twitch!! My embarrassment was taking over, and I moved to cover myself with my hands, but she was too quick.

She took me in her other hand and gently squeezed me. “Oh no Mickey with the little dickey. We need to play with our new toy.” Her hand slipped up and down slowly.

“He’s sooo tiny, but he’s kinda cute,” she added in such a motherly tone, continuing with, “A little baby dick that forgot to grow. What a shame!” Her other hand was squeezing my balls, rolling them around. And one finger was scratching below them across that grim gathered path to my ring.

The baby talk continued, “Such a cute little dicklet. What do the girls say Mickey… do they say is it in yet? Or perhaps they say, ‘at least I won’t gag on you’ – has anyone ever sucked it before Mickey?”

She was stroking steadily with two fingers and her thumb. “Oh dear I can’t get my whole hand around it – hehehe, I usually say that because it is so big and fat, but with you…” here she stopped stroking to pinch my foreskin between finger and thumb to swing my cock in circles as she squeezed my balls. “It’s so small it’s hard to hold… ha-ha I said it was hard!”

All this teasing was building me up to cumming, and I knew I couldn’t help it despite feeling totally exposed and humiliated. What happened next made me a devoted fan of Beth!

She slipped her fingers down the short shaft and spotted the glistening pre-cum at the tip. The next fifteen seconds were the most intense I had ever experienced. Her other hand squeezed hard on my balls while that one finger slid down and poked into my puckered ring. The remnants of the oil from my nipples had a very similar effect on my anus as it exploded in nerve-tingling sensations and Beth dived forward to suck my cock hard into her mouth.

The finger pushed deep inside me as she started sucking hard. She bit down on my cock to drag her teeth the short distance along my shaft before sucking me in again into the heat of her mouth. And I came. She squeezed my balls harder to the point of painful delight as my cum sprayed its two or three strings of seed into her sucking mouth. She was right. No girl had ever let me cum in her mouth before.

She sucked hard one more time with my whole wilting cock in her mouth and then pulled back, slipping the invading finger out of the tightness of my backside, and released my balls from her grip as she stood up.

“Hmm, that was fun!” she said, looking me directly in the eyes in a way that made it impossible for me to look away in my embarrassment. “And you taste good too,” she added, licking her lips. “Of course, only a tiny taste from your tiny little cock, but it was good.”

Ouch – another parting shot. I couldn’t think of a thing to say and only wanted to get dressed and leave. “Well, don’t you have anything to say for yourself, Mickey?” she taunted.

“Um... thank you,” I mumbled.

“HAHAHA… no sweetie. This is where you say, ‘how much do I owe you?’ But,” there was a sudden pause as if something had dawned on her, “You’ve never done this before, have you sweetie?”

I shook my head in sheer embarrassment. My experience was limited but I had never actually paid for sex – that’s what the internet is for. Beth’s motherly manner came back in an instant.

“I guess you haven’t had a lot of luck with girls, have you? Come on, let’s get you dressed.”

I sat up and swung round to sit on the bench and she had already swooped to pick up my briefs. Rather than hand them to me, she bent and held them for me to put my legs through, which brought her head down to crotch level again. As I stepped into them and slid forward off the bench, she slid them up my legs but leaned in to give a little peck to my rapidly disappearing dick. She pulled them up and ran her hand over the front.

“Hmm, such a tiny clitty—you’d have a nice panty line,” she giggled again. She watched me as I grabbed my track pants and slipped them on and then my shirt. As I buttoned it, she took a last fondle of my still aching nipple, adding, “Cute little man-boobs too, sweetie.”

“Okay Mickey, here’s the deal. The massage, as you saw in the shop front, is $80. Normally, for a quickie BJ, I’d charge another $50. But I like you and I think I’d like to have some more fun with you so, if you decide to come back again, I’ll make the BJ a freebie today. If you don’t come back. I’m out fifty bucks, BUT you don’t get to find out what I meant by ‘have some more fun’. What do you say? Will I see you next week?”

My mind raced. I hadn’t been with a girl in several years since my marriage broke up. I’d just had my first real blow job. The massage itself was amazing – no pain at all now, though how much a blow job cures stiff muscles I wasn’t sure of. I guess I didn’t have a lot to lose by saying yes right now, even if I didn’t mean it.

Still embarrassed about all that happened and how much about me Beth now knew, I stammered out a brief, “Yes, I will see you next week.”

“Excellent. Now you make sure you phone ahead and ask to book a time with me and be sure to book in the name of Mickey! Okay? Off you go.”

I left her there to tidy up and went out to the front counter where the other lady was. I paid for the massage, and she gave me a receipt and one of their flyers and, as I left, she smiled and said, “I hope you come again?”

Already, in my mind, I knew I would.

Published 
Written by emmcee_M_aussie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments