Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sleepover With My BFFs

"During which I discovered the joys of penetration."

84
15 Comments 15
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Oh, to be sixteen again when my friends and I started to practice kissing at our occasional sleepovers. This was, of course, to prepare ourselves for boys. But it was oh so good. Naturally, one thing led to another and before you knew it, we were naked and nibbling, sucking, and kissing all over each other's bodies. God that was fun! It still fuels my fantasies today.

And then there were the events of the sleepover following my sixteenth birthday party…

Whenever I think back to that night... I mean, whenever I really think back to that night, god, as I replay the events in my mind it all comes flooding back to me like it was yesterday. I usually smoke some weed, read some lesbian stories, and watch some teen lesbian porn. Then I lube my fav rabbit and pretend it's my first time all over again. I usually have a crashing body-wracking orgasm. Oh My.

As some of my teen girlfriends and I matured, we continued to play together during our sleepovers. I will never forget the night we initiated each other in the marvels of penetration. One girl had liberated a toy from her older sister and brought it with her. There were four of us that night (Amy, Beth, and Cindy) and we marveled at this erotic object. We all knew what it was for but had never seen let alone handled one before. I knew what I was going to do...

I don't remember how we decided on the initial pairings as it didn't really matter because we'd agreed to switch off periodically so no one would feel slighted which wasn't likely anyway as we were all bestie BFFs. Off came our clothes, what little there was. I mean really, we were all in oversize t-shirts and panties. No, no thongs or anything particularly sexy, I mean, come on, remember, we were normal teenagers, not porn actors.

I can see us lying together, me and Amy, hugging, rubbing up against each other. I pushed her hair behind her ear and nibbled on her ear lobe and felt her give a slight shiver. Then kissing along her jawline, I reached her lips. Mmmm, strawberry gloss! I can still taste it! Amy ran her fingers through my hair lightly scraping her nails on my scalp. I hugged her harder and mashed our lips together open-mouthed, tongues dueling. Before long, our legs were entwined, and we each had our hands on each other’s butts pulling the other onto our partner's thigh. I remember the electric-like jolts from my clit rubbing on her skin while she gently tweaked my nipples.

Amy leaned in and nibbled on my earlobe and then explored the crevices of my ear with her tongue before poking into my ear canal. That sent a shiver and a jolt down the length of my body. My shoulders shook, my nipple, which she was still lightly pinching was electric and my puss was still rubbing on her thigh, my thighs clamped tightly to hers. Oh heaven!

As I relaxed my body to savor my orgasm, my pussy lifted slightly off her thigh. That gave Amy the opening she needed to slide her hand between my legs. She began by cupping my crotch, grinding the heel of her hand against my upper mons where my clit was hiding. Then using her index and ring fingers she gently pried my labia apart and slid her middle finger up and down my wet insides, open-mouthed kissing me all the time.

I knew it was time... "Babe, it's now, I want to try the toy. Please help me."

We were all virgins, the four of us. Cindy and Beth stopped what they were engaged in, reluctantly I should add, as they were as deep into masturbating each other as were we. Some pillows were piled up against the headboard and I sat back against them. Then it was suggested that I put a small pillow under my butt. Good idea! Beth and Cindy made themselves comfortable cuddling against me, each with an arm under my shoulders and neck leaving each with a free arm to put to good use.

Amy knelt at my feet and took in the tableau before her. Her three best friends all cuddled together with me in the middle, Beth and Cindy alternately kissing an ear, my neck, or each other right over my face. Sometimes we shared a three-way kiss all at once or one would have their tongue in my mouth while the other explored the ear on her side. And both were stroking my torso, cupping my breasts, lightly tweaking my nipples.

Meanwhile, I am now, currently, as I replay that evening's frolicking, lying in bed in the same position although unfortunately alone. I run my fingers through my manicured bush. Yes, I don't shave or god forbid wax! And my hair even extends down onto my labia, framing my pink insides when I pull them apart. I am sooo wet!

Amy pushed my knees up and apart, so I draped my legs over Beth and Cindy. I was trembling with anticipation and excitement. My nipples were rock hard and every time Beth or Cindy tweaked on one, it sent a jolt of electricity to my pussy causing my muscles to spasm. Could Amy see the contractions? Who knew, who cared?

Amy leaned in and began to lick her way down my thigh finally reaching the bottom. I’d thrust my hips up at her but in vain. She gently blew on my crotch and then dragged her tongue along my outer lips. Leaning in on her elbows, Amy applied light pressure with her fingers to pry my lips open. Oh My God. Then I felt her tongue spear into my core. Oh My God. She swirled it around while pushing in as far as she could, her lips on my lips, her nose hitting my clit. Then she dragged her tongue up and swirled it around my clit before wrapping her lips around it and sucking on it like a small penis. My hips bucked up into her face trying to increase the pressure. I came again. With the anticipation of what was to come, that was one of the best ones ever!

RavenVergara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RavenVergara

Amy said, “I think you’re ready now!”

Still kneeling between my legs, Amy took in the sight before her. There I lay reclining on a pile of pillows leaning against the headboard with Beth and Cindy nestled in on either side of me. My legs are splayed apart, draped over them. In my mind I could see what Amy saw… the soft blond hairs above and around my pussy, the plump outer lips and the thinner inner lips peeking out. Amy reached in to cup my pussy, her thumb applying pressure on my clit. My whole body jerked in response. Beth and Cindy both leaned in to nibble on an ear and each caught a nipple in their fingers. Lightly trembling in anticipation and on an orgasmic high, I knew I was ready.

Amy reached in with her other hand and ran a fingertip up and down between my lips. When her finger circled my clit I jerked again. My breath was coming in gulps as I lay there spread open, arms around my besties. Then her finger probed at the bottom of my slit looking for the opening. Finding it, her finger pushed in easily as wet as I was. Sliding it in, she came up against the obstruction of my hymen.

Withdrawing her finger, Amy reached for the toy, a simple vibrating gold thing, about an inch in diameter and 7 or 8 inches long. She dragged the tip up and down several times between my lips even circling my clit. My legs jerked in response. It was a good thing Beth and Cindy each had a hand on a thigh holding my legs apart. Holding the tip against the entrance to my vagina she glanced up at my face. I’d been watching her, waiting for her, and I nodded my readiness. Closing my eyes, I held my breath in anticipation. Amy knew better than to just ram it in. She could tell I was a bit anxious and waited until I exhaled and began regular breaths again. Then she pushed it in until she could see that I winced. Pulling it out until the tip was again just between my lips, she gave a shove. I bit my lips and clenched my eyes shut against the sudden pain. I flinched, my pelvis twitched, but Beth and Cindy held my legs apart. Amy leaned in and covered as much of my pussy as she could with her mouth while holding the dildo steady in me. I was okay, that wasn’t really too bad.

They say there’s a spectrum of different experiences for that first-time penetration. Every girl/woman is different. And they say that what you’ve tried before makes a difference. I’d never tried pushing any object in but my fingers. And my BFF's fingers. How did it feel? Not bad, I mean, it was hardly bigger than two fingers which I’d already had poking around inside me.

 Then Amy was alternately sucking on my clit and lovingly rubbing it with her tongue. Oh God, that felt sooo goooood. I hugged Beth and Cindy and they in turn leaned in to kiss me. I told them I was good and I swung my legs in so my feet were against their hips. Beth and Cindy realized that they no longer need to hold my legs apart, so each cupped a breast and gently tweaked a nipple. I was in heaven! Little did I know…

Amy leaned back a bit and while still rubbing the heel of her hand against my clit grasped the shaft of the dildo with her fingers. She leaned back in and over the toy and let a big dollop of saliva drip from her lips. She had good aim as it landed just where the toy was embedded in me. With the fingers of her right hand, she encircled the shaft and spread her saliva. Then she reached for the knob at the end, gave it a twist and the toy burst into life. Whoa! Oh My God!!!

Then she began to fuck me with it, in and out with a slight circular twist. She bent close and her mouth covered my puss, alternately sucking on my clit and thrumming it with her tongue. Beth leaned in and sucked and nibbled on the nipple closest to her, even lightly biting it. And Cindy, not to be left out tongue kissed me like there wasn’t going to be a tomorrow. Time seemed to stop but it must only have been twenty or thirty seconds before I had the biggest orgasm of my young life.

Wow, that was simply amazing then and pretty good right now too. Yes, I’ve been fucking myself with my rabbit while reliving the memory of that first time. I’ve been stroking the rabbit in and out of my cunt with the controls set to the maximum – rotating beads, pulsating, and vibrating, the thumb-like protrusion hitting my clit. And as I lie here in bed with my legs spread, fucking myself, pinching and pulling on my nipples I have a shattering orgasm with my eyes tightly shut yet seeing stars. Whew, that was fun!

The rest of that night with my teen girlfriends was unforgettable as we played together for hours.

Published 
Written by paula79797
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments