Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Friend In Deed

"Returning tools lead to my first guy on guy action"

64
24 Comments 24
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt at story telling, please be gentle with me."

I popped round to return Paul's tool belt, it was one of those things you always intend to get but end up borrowing frequently.

"I'm in here Geoff."

I followed the sound into the lounge, and stopped dead in my tracks. It wasn't the fact that he was watching porn on his TV so much. It was that he was sitting there with his pants around his ankles, stroking his cock.

"Oh, sorry Paul. I just brought your belt back. I'll just go and leave you to, er, get on with things." 

Paul just laughed.

"No need mate. Go grab a beer, come back, whip him out and enjoy yourself."

He said, pointing to the large TV on the wall where a blonde girl was having her pussy licked by a redhead who in turn was getting her ass filled by a thick cock.

"Jane has popped over to her sister's. She's been gone about ten minutes and won't be back for a couple of hours."

"As long as you're sure," I said looking back down at his hand and cock. I watched as a bead of pre-cum rolled onto his fingers.

I was back from the fridge, beer in hand, in seconds. Putting the can down on a coaster on the coffee table (Jane, Paul's wife, would kill me if I marked the top). I watched Paul's cock as I undid my shorts and let them drop to the floor. My cock was at half-mast, and I know it was not due to the porn.

"I didn't realise your cock was that thick," Paul said, rubbing his precum into his cock. "Thicker than mine I think," he added as he watched me get hard. I sat down beside him and took my cock in hand. I slid my hand slowly up and down my hardening circumcised meat.

"It's okay pal, I may be thicker but yours is definitely longer," I pointed out. We both laughed before settling down to porn and a wank.

On-screen, the blonde was holding her girlfriend's head tight against her pussy as she started to climax. The guy held himself in the redhead's ass; either he was coming or she was. Suddenly, I felt Paul's hand cupping my balls. I must have jumped momentarily before moaning. He went to move his hand away, but I reached over and squeezed his cock.

Before we knew it, we were stroking each other's cocks. It was a great feeling, of course I'd had my cock stroked before, but I've found that women don't usually grip me hard enough - it is always great and I am not trying to complain.

However, Paul was gripping me hard at the base and squeezing me all the way to the knob end before running his thumb over the precum and around the tip. I groaned.

I squeezed hard around Paul's dick and he groaned. Without thinking, we began matching strokes. The porn had been forgotten now, as we watched each other's hands move up and down our cocks.

I had this overwhelming desire to go down on him, I confess that I'd often wondered what it would be like to suck a cock, and this may be the only opportunity to try!

Without warning, Paul leaned over and licked the pre-cum from my purple bell end. I moaned as my cock twitched in anticipation. Paul began working his tongue around the ridge and down my shaft. I couldn't really do much with his cock as he was leaning over my arm.

I pulled my arm from under him and groaned as he took me into his mouth. Instinctively, I began to move my cock slowly up and down in him, not forcing myself in his mouth, it felt so good. My left hand reached down over his back to grab his arse cheek - don't ask me why, it just seemed the natural thing to do!

Paul suddenly sat up. "Fuck your dick is thick. Stand up, I can't reach you properly," he said, wiping some spit from his mouth. I suddenly realised I was not the first cock he'd had. 

I stood up, kicking my shorts away, and moved to stand in front of him. My cock pulsed up and down as I stood there. Grabbing my arse, Paul moved forward and slid his mouth halfway down my shaft. I started to gently move in and out of his mouth, feeling his tongue around my cock on the way out.

He reached down to massage my tightening balls

I moaned.

He began to move his mouth faster over me. He was fucking my cock with his face. As he started to run his other hand over my arse. 

I groaned.

He began to stroke my anus with his finger.

I groaned again. "If you don't stop I'm gonna cum," I gasped, feeling that telltale tingling in my balls.

Suddenly, I felt his finger slide into my arse, he squeezed my balls. I grabbed the back of his head. My cock jerked and I felt a thick string of cum about to jet out.

"Fuck, I cumming," I warned, as I started to fill his mouth. My cock just kept jerking out cum, three, four, five times. It felt amazing.

Paul slid his finger from me and let my cock out of his mouth. I felt my legs begin to buckle and flopped back down onto the sofa. I looked up to see Paul wipe some of my cum from his chin with a smile on his face.

"Damn, you came a lot, been saving it up?" he said, getting to his feet. I saw a thin string of pre-cum hanging from his cock. I looked down at my own dick, oozing a little cum, but still hard!

He stood in front of me, his cock pointed at me. I reached my hand out and firmly massaged his tight balls. As well as the deep moan this caused, more precum beaded on that long cock.

NOAHAND_ANIKA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NOAHAND_ANIKA

I leant forward and ran my tongue around that glistening head. The precum tasted sweet, the groan from Paul was all it took and I sucked his cock into my mouth.

I didn't really know what to do, so went with the idea of how I liked getting sucked. I began to run my tongue around the glans as I held his cock in my mouth.

"Aargh, that feels so good Geoff," Paul groaned as he put his hand on the back of my head.

Encouraged by this, I began to slide back and forth along his cock, using my tongue as best I could. Paul began to gently thrust in and out, slowly fucking my mouth. My saliva was running down his balls, so I began to massage it into them. He picked up the pace as he tried to get his cock down my throat. I kept gagging, and he pulled back. 

I remembered the feeling of his finger over my arse, so I slid a spit-covered finger down to his back hole. He groaned again. I could feel how hard my own cock felt, almost painfully full, as I began to bob backwards and forwards over Paul's dick.

I slid my finger up into his arse and felt a spurt of precum on my tongue, as Paul groaned deeply. Again he tried to get his cock down my throat, and again I gagged, and he stopped. His cock was not thick, I guess it was just my first time. I was beginning to feel a little guilty that I couldn't make him cum, guilty, but oh so horny at the same time. 

I pulled my mouth off his cock, watching the trail of saliva from where we'd tried to get down my throat. I moved over and watched his dick jerk in anticipation as I leant over the coffee table.  I spread my legs, looked over my shoulders.

"Would this work better?" I asked, surprised at how eager I was for his cock in me.

I watched Paul kneel on the floor behind me, cock in hand, stroking it slowly.

"Are you sure Geoff?" he asked. 

"Shut up and get it inside me before I change my mind," I ordered. I'd fucked my own arse in the past with my wife's dildo or cucumber, whichever was handy. I used to figure if I want to fuck a woman in the arse, it's only fair I try it myself. Now was definitely going to be a first time. 

I felt him wet my hole with some spit before he placed the head of his throbbing dick against me. He held it there as he checked again. "You're sure?" 

"Damn it, Paul, just get in there and fuck me!" I ordered pushing back against him. I groaned as I felt the head slide inside me.

"Oh fuck mate you are so tight," he said as he grabbed my hips, pulling back a little before sliding a couple more inches in. 

"Fuck that feels so good," I groaned, as he pulled back slightly before slamming the full nine inches into me. I gasped as I felt his cock stretch my arse, and his balls smack against me. 

We just stayed like that for a few moments before he started to fuck my arse, slowly at first, but getting faster, presumably as his climax approached. I could feel my own cock oozing precum as Paul's dick slide over my prostate. Even with a dick in my arse, I wondered how we'd explain precum stains on the carpet when Jane came home.

"Fuck Paul, you're such a slut. I'm gone for a couple of hours and come back to find you balls deep in your best friend!" 

We both looked toward the door to find Jane staring at us. Her summer dress unbuttoned all the way and her hand inside her red panties fingering her pussy. I love seeing women in red underwear.

Credit to Paul though, he kept his cock working in and out, even when Jane started to move toward us. I could see her watching my cock bob up and down with each of Paul's thrusts.

"That's some dick you've got, Geoff. I had no idea," Jane cooed, reaching under me and gently giving me a few strokes, using my precum as lube.

I just groaned in response, and groaned even deeper as I felt her squeeze my tight balls.

"Fuck you're so hard, and those balls. So tight, and so, full," I gasped as I felt her stir my balls in her palm. There was a definite emphasis on the word 'full'.

Moving behind Paul, she gave his arse a hard slap, which made him go deeper and me to groan in response.

"Are you gonna be long slut?" she asked, peeling her dress and panties off. "Only I want to feel that thick dick of Geoff's in my pussy."

"I'll try… Not to be… Fuck, he feels good around me…"

Paul panted between thrusts. However, I am sure I could feel him start to thicken in me.

"Maybe you need a hand?" Jane suggested. I wasn't sure what she meant but had a good idea. Especially when Paul groaned, "Oh yes, baby, that feels good. Try two fingers." 

"Like this you mean?" 

"Ooooh yes." Suddenly he groaned, pushed in deep, held me against him as I felt his cock thicken, jerk once, then a second time followed but a hot stream of cum.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. 

"Don't you dare cum, Geoff. I need your dick next."

Published 
Written by stanglia37
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments