Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day at the Beach

"At 52, I'm finally no longer a beach virgin"

14
13 Comments 13
10.7k Views 10.7k
868 words 868 words
I think I was in my late 20s or early 30s when I first got the idea in my head that I wanted to make love on a deserted stretch of beach with nobody else around. I know I first mentioned it to my second husband and he wasn’t interested. The lover I had when I was 37 liked the idea, but we were in a small Midwest city a long way from my native California and its many beautiful beaches. Since moving back to good old CA, I’ve never been able to make it happen, either….until today. At age 52, I finally lost my beach virginity!

It all started last night, when my husband told me he plans to spend all day today at his brother's place. He never asks me to go with him any more, because he just wants to watch sports on TV and get drunk. He doesn't need me for that, and I've told him I don't want to go with him on these trips.

I quickly emailed my lover, Dave. I told him my Saturday was suddenly free, and I asked him if he'd like to spend the day with me at the little beach we had found, where nobody ever seems to go. There are five small beaches close in the same general area there, it’s all preserved very natural, none of the usual beachfront stores and amusement parks. Which is probably why hardly anyone ever goes to any of them, even though all 5 are public beaches. Three of the five beaches get some visitors; the other two seem to never have visitors at all, so they were perfect for our purpose to bang each other senseless on a beach, far from any prying eyes.

The beach we picked is less than a block long from end to end, but that’s plenty for us. I slipped into my sheerest transparent black panties and my laciest black garters and black stockings…yup, the whole slut look….and then I slipped a pink summer dress over it. We met in a prearranged spot, where nobody we know could or would see us, and we took his car. My hand was on his lap most of the hour-long drive to the beach. I gave him an occasional flash of sheer black panties, with my bush very visible underneath.

When we got to the town where the beach is, an hour from home, we grabbed breakfast to give us energy.

In the restaurant ladies room, I took off my sheer panties.

At the beach, I showed my removed panties to him, and stuffed them in his jeans pocket. "I want you to have these, to think about me when we can't be together."

"Does this mean you have no panties on right now?"

I nodded my head, smiled, and asked if he wanted to see.

Dave made a strange gurgling noise and grinned.

"I'll take that as a yes." I hiked up my pink skirt just enough to show him my now uncovered bush, and a hint of my black garter belt above it.

I told him I'd had a fantasy for over 20 years to be taken on a beach, right where surf meets sand, as the waves gently lap at both our naked bodies.

We kissed hungrily while we hurriedly began stripping each other.

Within 10 minutes after my reminding him about my fantasy, I was no longer a beach virgin! It was like sexual taxidermy: I was mounted and stuffed!

We used the surf to rinse ourselves....then we began a slow and hot, hot, HOT 69.

I stretched out on the sand, face down, and he banged my slit from behind too.

After filling me up twice more, he pulled out and used his fingers to scoop the goo out of me and smear his juices and my girl-come into my ass.

Slowly, slowly, gently, he slipped into my tighter opening, as the surf played against us both.

We just kissed and banged and played and sucked, and banged and sucked, and sucked and banged, for hours and hours on that beach.

Sophia_Sorni
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophia_Sorni

I for sure was no beach virgin now! He must have had 4 orgasms, and let's just say mine were in low double digits.

We stayed on that beach long enough to greet the sunset, naked, and kissing. Then we banged so sweetly, one last time, by moonlight.

But then I had to get home, so I would be home before my husband. I was home for about 30 minutes, when he came in drunk from visiting his brother.

Frank was so buzzed that he skipped his usual TV and went right to his bed (we have separate bedrooms), and he fell asleep.

I stripped naked and admired the streaks of my lover's come, my girl-come, the saltwater, and the sand in my bush.

Then, off to the shower, and remembering how great it all was, and how I will forever remember 4/13/13 as the happy day I finally lost my beach virginity, at age 52.

It's now approaching midnight, and this beautiful day is nearly over, but I still managed to get this short story written the very same day it happened.

Published 
Written by KatR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments