Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Couple's Gloryhole Experience

"Our first gloryhole delivers more than we expected. What happens in Vegas...."

81
32 Comments 32
53.8k Views 53.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
It was our annual weekend in Vegas. Highly anticipated all year as it was our time to leave who we were at home behind, and be all of the things that we couldn't be at home. At least for a weekend. On this trip, our mission is a nice dinner, a topless show to get things started and then a return visit to a fine establishment that we found last trip but didn't allow time to explore. Our goal is to experience a glory hole where I could anonymously fulfill my craving for my first cocksucking experience. We had been playing out the scenario in the bedroom for a long time and we were hoping that this weekend we could actually make it happen. It has become a mutual desire. As time has passed you have become as hungry for it as I am. Your craving to watch it happen further fuels my desire to experience it! Simply talking about it and fantasizing about it during sex always pushes us both over the edge, so our preconceived notions and expectations are very high.

We arrive late, as the show didn't let out until almost midnight. Walking in, you generate a lot of attention dressed in a somewhat see through, very short dress, stockings with the line up the back and very high heels. Your breasts are nearly exposed and look even larger than usual in this outfit. If one would look closely, your beautiful nipples are visible through the see through material and already standing erect. The crowd Is mainly middle age horny guys and all eyes are immediately on you. We head to the back and slip into a booth making sure it has a hole. We close the door and put our money in the machine to start the video and wait patiently knowing that several guys have followed us back.

I reach under your dress and start to rub your clit, I slip your panties to the side and find your pussy already wet. I slip my finger into your wet hole and begin to pump it gently...and then I slip in a second finger. I'm starting to get hard and you undo my pants preparing to free my hardening cock when we hear the next door open, and then close. We hear a video start to play and then some rustling. We both stop what we're doing, look at each other with great anticipation and then look at the hole. We see movement, and then just like in the movies, we see what we've been waiting desperately for so long. We see a nice sized, semi-hard cock slowly enter the hole and into our booth! I'm hard instantly and we nervously look at each other unsure of what to do at first.

His dick was slowly growing, and twitching as he waited patiently for a touch, or a warm mouth to surround his shaft. I already had my cock in my hand and you had started subconsciously rubbing your pussy as you waited and planned the next move.

I didn't wait long. Almost instinctively, I reached out and took it in my hand. It was warm and soft and as I began to touch it I could feel it stiffening quickly in my nervous hand. After a moment or two I began to stroke him. I'd never had another mans cock in my hand. The thrill was incredible! He was hard now as I pumped him more vigorously. You had reached out and grabbed my cock and stroked me as you watched. I know this was turning you on like crazy.

"Are you going to suck it?" You whispered. "Suck it! you've wanted this for so long! Put it in your mouth and suck his dick. No one will ever know"

Just hearing you say that was so hot. I was nervous and so excited. I had a strangers dick in my hand and the opportunity to finally have a strangers dick in my mouth. Hopefully if things went right I could soon have my first mouthful of another man's cum.

"It's OK for sure?" I asked you with a questioned look in my eye. You smiled and nodded and slowly bent over and took my cock in your mouth and sucked it hard and deep. Just to encourage me.

"You first?" I whispered as I continued to stroke him, almost getting comfortable with the action.

You stopped sucking me long enough to respond, "No, this is all for you! I will later if he lasts, but this is all for you! Take his dick in your mouth and enjoy it! Its perfect"

You stopped sucking me and moved in the cramped booth to allow me room to move into position. You leaned up against the wall and put one foot up on the little bench.

You had taken your panties off completely, and my pants were around my ankles now. This was it, the opportunity I'd been dreaming of for so long and you were there with your finger in your cunt, watching, and encouraging me to go for it. How could I possibly resist?

I didn't. I squeezed his cock hard with my hand as I moved around in front of it, now facing the wall and closer to another man's cock than I've ever been. My lips were just inches from the beautiful, swollen pink tip. I could feel him throbbing in my hand as I released pressure a little and began to stroke lightly again. I could see the slight glisten of pre-cum beginning to seep from the tip and it looked wonderful!

I rubbed it with my thumb and gently spread it around the head. I couldn't resist any longer. I wanted it. I'd waited so long for it and dreamed of how it would feel, and now was my chance.

I slowly opened my mouth and closed my eyes, and just like I'd imagined doing a hundred times, I moved closer and actually wrapped my lips around his thick, swollen shaft! My tongue teasing the tip as I went, I could taste that pre cum. I could feel the warmth and excitement growing. I moved deeper. I felt my lips slide past the large ridge of his pink helmet and then I didn't hesitate. I began to suck and took his shaft as deep as I could.

I could hear you moan behind me when I did. I knew you were loving it. I could hear you fingering your sloppy wet pussy harder and faster now, and I could hear him moan from the other booth. These sounds made me want it even more. He pushed up tight against the wall as I took him as deep as I could in my throat, and then I pulled back sliding past his ridge again sucking hard all the way. Then deep again.

I was getting into a rhythm now, I opened my throat as much as I could and took him as deep as possible without gagging. He was moving to me as well, fucking my throat. The feeling was as incredible as I'd imagined it would be. He grew harder and thicker with each pump into my throat.

I would pull back occasionally and tease the tip with my tongue like I'd seen you do many times only to bury that wonderful dick again.

PaolaLeal1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaLeal1

I could taste the salty cum begin to seep. I could feel traces of it on my tongue when I pulled off of his tool occasionally. I was stroking my cock at the same time and the closer I came to cumming the more desperately I wanted to feel him explode in my waiting mouth, but I didn't want it to ever end! It was everything I expected it to be. The taste, the feel, the thrill, all incredible.

I could hear you cum again in the background but I didn't care. I was busy consuming this beautiful cum filled cock in front of me. Originally, I though we would do this together, that I would need your assistance, but that wasn't the case. Once his dick was in my mouth, it was all I wanted. I continued to suck him hard and deep for as long as I could, enjoying every single minute, reveling in the moment just in case I never got to experience this again.

I know it was originally our plan for you to experience this with me, to suck a strangers cock while I watched you and stroked myself, tease me and make me "suffer through" watching you give a strange, anonymous dick head until I was turned on enough to boldly "try" if for myself, but the desire, anticipation and opportunity proved too overwhelming. I didn't need encouragement or motivation, or instruction. I simply needed an opportunity and now that I had it it was all about my selfish, secret, lustful desire. I just couldn't take this incredible faceless throbbing piece of 7 inch meat out of my mouth. I refused until I was finally awarded with the prize that I'd dreamed of.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw you sit down on the bench quietly, positioning yourself for a perfect viewing of the finale'. I know you were exhausted, I knew you had cum multiple times watching and really needed to be fucked right now, but you knew better than to disturb the moment. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw you watching intently. You gave me a satiated grin as if you knew how I was feeling. I was still rock hard. I had been edging myself closer and closer the whole time but I wouldn't let myself cum first, because once I came, the lustful, dirty, carnal craving subsided quickly and I couldn't let that happen until after I swallowed every last drop of this strangers milky sperm.

And just like in the movies, at the perfect time, I heard a gentle knock on the wall considerately advising me to prepare for the pending flood, and I did. I had this all planned already. Immediately after the knock I felt his shaft twitch and a rush of warmth on my lips as his cock swelled and hardened even more. I slowly caressed his balls and could feel them tighten and contract. I knew it was finally coming.

At that moment I once again took his rod as deep in my throat as possible and held it there. Wrapping my lips tightly around the base of his shaft as I heard him grunt and groan loudly and then the slow pulse began. His cockhead twitched against the back of my throat and finally .... mmm .... I could feel it. I could feel the warm sensation of his first huge shot running down my throat. He jerked and another heavy rope now started to fill my mouth. I tried so hard not to pull back and swallow. I held him deep for just a few more seconds and then slowly pulled away as he shot again. This time in my mouth and on my tongue. I could finally taste his salty sweetness. I'd waited so long. I'd craved it for so long and it was everything I'd hoped.

I could feel the silky, creamy texture of his sperm covering my tongue and coating the inside of my mouth. It felt so dirty, so wrong, so good. On my knees swallowing another mans cum. A man I didn't know, a man I couldn't even see. Straight from his cock, like a cheap desperate whore. But oh it was incredible.

Finally, I had to swallow. I only lost the slightest amount out the side of my mouth, but even after I swallowed I held his dick in my mouth as long as I possibly could. Sucking it, working it slowly, stroking it and teasing the head with my tongue making sure to get each of his final squirts as he eventually went limp and pulled away slowly. I swallowed again savoring the final drops of his musky juice as I felt a huge wave of disappointment come over me knowing that it was over. He pulled his cock from the hole and he was gone! I could hear rustling and I assumed he was putting his pants back on. I just sat there, crouched in disappointment and waning disappointment, staring at the hole as if.....

I held my cock and stroked slowly. I had completely forgotten about my own orgasm. It was not important. I had gotten what was important.

You smiled, and groaned making sure that I saw you had three fingers in your pussy again, buried deep cupping your clit with your palm and slowly caressing your g-spot with your fingertips.

"That. Was. Incredible!" you managed to get out between gasps. You pulled them out and slowly brought them to your lips, seductively licking them. "Mmm ... I never imagined it would be that hot. unbelievable, I couldn't take my eyes off of you doing that. I can't explain what it did to me".

The moment started to wear off and I glanced over at you. You smiled.

"You have something on your cheek," you said smugly as you slowly bent down and licked it away. You then moved closer and gave me a long kiss, delving your tongue deep into my mouth desperate to taste his cum for yourself. "Mmm," you said as you kissed me. "It was incredible wasn't it?"

You reached down and took a hold of my cock, knowing that it needed attention just as much as your throbbing, dripping cunt did. But your plan was short lived. Just as I began to slowly come to my senses and move into position between your spread legs to finish the night off, we were both startled by the most exhilarating sound! The sound of the door on the next booth opening and closing. We looked at each other and instantly came to life!

"Can we?" I asked. "I'll share this time!" I followed up with a smirk.

"It appears that this could be a long night," you said as you leaned back and motioned towards the hole with your free hand as if to say go ahead.

"I hope you have plenty of bills for the machine," you utter just as the next cock enters the hole.
Published 
Written by Kinkme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments