Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A beginning.. 2

"The continuation of my first story...A surprise in store..."

2
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
653 words 653 words

I was insatiable. My first deliriously erotic experience opened new doors in my mind. I was now sprinting down previously unseen corridors; chasing this incredible feeling to wherever it took me. I spent many ecstatic nights with Tom in his apartment. Trying as many different things as possible. He was just as happy to take me on this erotic journey as I was to follow him.

My desire was like a burning fire, spreading and getting more intense as time went by.   One particular evening that sticks out in my mind as the most exciting started with just me. Letting myself into Tom’s apartment I sauntered towards his luxurious black leather sofa that sat on the far wall. I was hoping he would catch a glimpse of my scantily clad body, swaying from side to side as I walked across the room.

  I sat, legs crossed and surveyed the scene. Tom wasn’t there. Where on earth was he? He knew I was coming. This had never happened before. A little perturbed, I walked around the room, actually taking in its contents properly for the first time.   Tom was an intelligent, and well travelled young man. 24 going on 44; he seemed too wise for his age. I liked that, it made me feel like I was in safe hands.   Glancing at his shelves, my eyes stopped on an old, carved wooden figurine of the most beautiful woman.   Her breasts were perfectly shaped and her hands were resting on her mound, as if she was trying to hide her latent sexual desires. This reminded me of my former self and to my pleasant surprise, I felt myself getting turned on by my previous hidden desires. I glanced nervously around. I did not want Tom walking in to see me playing with myself. I couldn’t resist the unquenchable urges my body was providing me with. I slowly placed two fingers into my mouth and pulled tenderly on my budding nipples.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

As I fondled them, I felt a wave of tension release from my mind. This spurred me on. I pulled my skirt, and underwear down to my ankles and very gently, started to tap the outside of my shaven lips, feeling the blood surge as the fire rose up within me. My button was just begging to be pushed, but I held out, wiping my fingers up my slit, and stopping just before. My fingers were back in my mouth, and I gave out a slight moan as I tasted my own sweet juices. This broke my vow of ignorance to my clitoris. I pushed down hard, feeling the electricity pulse through my body. I circled, getting faster as the intensity grew. As another long moan escaped my lips, I heard an echoing moan from behind me. I spun round to see Tom, completely stripped bare. Hands working his tool vigorously as he secretly watched me pleasuring myself. The shock realisation combined with my continuous finger fucking tipped me over the edge. Waves of pleasure streamed from me, my euphoric moans filling the room. Without giving me time to catch my breath, I was swept up and positioned on the arm of the sofa, legs spread wide apart; my arse exposed. A long moan emitted my lips as he filled my pussy from behind. He was fucking me with such a ravenous urge, pulling my body towards him with every powerful thrust. Getting faster and harder. His solitary need turned me on more than ever before. I loved the feeling of being used for such a starved craving. As he neared his climax, I could feel myself about to tip. We both came in the most sensual moment I had ever experienced. He collapsed on me, having overcome his raging desire in the most stupendous way I could have imagined. We were both spent. That was something I won’t forget in a hurry!  
Published 
Written by InitialRush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors