Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where There's Smoke

"A collection of bite-size (true) smoking fetish stories."

3
1 Comment 1
309 Views 309
1.4k words 1.4k words

Hot Bath

It's just after midnight on our anniversary, and my wife tells me to go take a hot bath to relax before bed. I'm in there for fifteen or twenty minutes when she texts me, saying to grab the cigarettes.

She used to smoke before we met; now it's an occasional thing she does when she's feeling kinky, so I know where this is going.

I throw on a towel, run into the basement to grab them from their hiding spot, and leave them on the kitchen table before getting back into the bath.

She comes in a few minutes later, lighter in one hand, a cigarette in the other, and sits down on the side of the tub. "Happy anniversary, " she says, before lighting up and blowing hot smoke in my face as she wraps her hand around my cock.

She teases the tip with mouthfuls of smoke while she works with her hand, licking and sucking between drags before she motions for me to take over. She continues teasing with her smoke and ashing in the water next to me.

"Time for my snack?" she asks before taking another long drag and leaning down, wrapping her lips around the tip as I finish in her mouth.

She sits back up, wipes her mouth, and finishes her cigarette.

"Still feel lucky to have me?" she asks, putting the cigarette out in the water.

* * *

Home Movies

I was downstairs at my desk working well past midnight when I got a text from my wife. "Getting in the shower. Fix me a shot...and play with your cock."

Just like that, I had zero ability to think about work. I ran upstairs to pour her a drink before going back downstairs, pulling up one of our home movies and getting back to work, as it were.

Before long, I get another text that she's in the bedroom and to grab the smokes--she used to smoke; now it's just when she's feeling kinky--so I dig them out of their hiding spot and gun it upstairs.

I walk into the bedroom, and she's lying in a black dress, wearing a leather harness and latex gloves, drink in hand. She sips her drink and tells me to strip. I lose the pants, hand her the cigarettes, and lie down.

She crawls across the bed, spreads my legs, and sits on her knees. Looking down at me, she lights up before taking a deep drag and lowering herself to bathe my cock in hot smoke. I grab my phone and start recording--you can never have too many home movies.

She starts to work the shaft with one hand, the tip in her mouth, stopping every so often to take a drag. I feel the heat of the smoke in her mouth, and her glove glides over my cock, wet with her spit.

She stops to ash, but accidentally loses the cherry.

"It's okay," I say, "your turn."

We switch positions. I go to move down between her legs, and she stops me. "Want me to light another?" she asks, knowing the answer. I grab another cigarette, place it between her lips, and light it for her.

I make my way between her legs, and watch her take a drag and moan as I work my tongue around her clit. She grabs at my hair with her gloved hands, cigarette between her fingers.

She finishes and takes another drag. "Now fuck me," she says, exhaling smoke.

I climb on top as she pulls my lips to hers and fills my mouth with her smoke while I fill her with me.

* * *

Sneakin' Around

It was getting hard to find time alone, so my wife had an idea. "Park the car in the garage tonight."

We snuck out just before dawn to be sure we wouldn't be interrupted. We were taking a break from being mature, grown, 401k-owning (in theory) adults.

My wife climbed into the back of the SUV and stretched out on a blanket while I locked the door. I turned

She slid a cigarette out, placed it between her teeth, and wrapped her full, pink lips around it.

I dropped my pants as she lit up and took off her glasses, tossing them to the side with a sly smile. She took a hungry drag and wrapped her warm mouth around my cock in a cloud of smoke.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

Another drag and she started worked her tongue around the tip as she slowly exhaled.

After a few aching minutes of teasing, she turned over and laid on her back with her head lying over the edge of the bumper.

Another deep drag, and I slid my dick into her smoke-filled mouth. She grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper.

Deeper.

I pulled out, and she exhaled her smoke on my dripping cock.

We did that until I was ready to explode, then she sat up and went back to teasing me with her smoke.

Finally, she filled her lungs again, took my dick into her mouth, and brought me right to the point of no return before pulling back and blowing smoke in my face as I throbbed.

She flicked the cigarette toward the garage floor and laid back. I climbed on top, slid inside, and tasted the menthol on her tongue.

* * *

Lazy Sunday

My wife lay between my legs, a pack of menthols in hand. "Want to make another home movie?" I asked as she pulled a cigarette from the pack. "Whatever you want, baby." She said, close enough I could feel her breath on my cock with every syllable.

I pressed record on my phone.

She lit up and exhaled, the sensation of her breath now accompanied by smoke as she started teasing with her lips and tongue in between drags. The smell of menthol mixed with her floral perfume.

She stopped for a long drag and licked her lips. I guided myself into her open, smoke-filled mouth.

She worked both hands along the shaft, cigarette between her fingers, her mouth and tongue working the tip. Every time she felt me get too close, she'd stop for a drag, and tease up and down the shaft with her lips as she exhaled.

She paused to spit on the tip and wet the shaft with her tongue before taking a long drag and swallowing my cock, letting the smoke escape as she did.

Another drag, and she took me in deeper.

She kept going until I was ready to explode, then stopped again for a hard drag, keeping me on edge with her other hand. She teased the tip with her smoke, then spit in her hand and continued stroking while she smoked.

"How do you want to finish?" she asked, raising the cigarette to her now dripping lips.

"Let's fuck," I said, as she exhaled one more time on my cock.

She moved over to her side of the bed, and I climbed on top. She took one more drag and locked her lips on mine, sharing her smoke as I entered her.

* * *

Game Night

I was in bed watching my wife play with herself.

"Want to play a game?" She asked, her vape in one hand, the other busy with her vibrator.

"Absolutely," I said, knowing exactly what she meant.

She took a deep drag on her vape as I wrapped my hand around my cock.

She exhaled, and I immediately started stroking as smoke escaped her lips and filled the air.

When she breathed the last tendril of smoke, I stopped.

She waited a few seconds, still playing with her vibrator, before taking another drag. This time, she opened her mouth and let the smoke slowly drift. I started stroking again.

The smoke stopped, and I stopped. We did that a few more times, then she went back to playing with her vibrator.

After another agonizing minute of waiting, she leaned over my cock, stuck out her tongue, and let her saliva coat the head. She hit her vape and exhaled, her lips brushing the tip, as I lubed up with her spit and beat it hard in a cloud of her smoke.

She took another drag and spit in my mouth while I got myself right to the edge.

"Not so fast. I want to feel you," she said.

She climbed on top, exhaling in my face as I entered her.

Published 
Written by folie_a_deux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments