Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tara's Transformation - Part 2

"Tara embraces her dark desires"

15
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"Tara, a seemingly pure and innocent wife and mother, transforms to embrace and express her deepest and darkest desires. It will contain smoking fetish elements throughout, and this initial part will depict dedicated pussy-stretching, and an interracial hotwife encounter. Later parts will explore how Tara’s transformation leads her into even more extreme adventures."

Chapter 6: Hotwife

The next morning, Tara had her first orgasm on her daily dildo, lubing and opening her pussy for what she hoped was soon to come. If all went well, today would be her first hotwife experience. It would be the first time she had sex with a new man since marrying Mark, and Sam would be the first black man to fuck her.

Tara imagined Sam pounding her with his big black cock and absently reached for her cigarettes. She paused for a moment, deciding that from now on, “Tara” would smoke the all-white, elegant, lady-like Virginia Slim 120s, while “Darktara” would smoke the naughtier, brown, More 120s. Today she wanted to be Darktara.

With an aggressive inhale, Tara lit a More cigarette. She breathed in the smoke and let it fill her. She didn’t really know Sam well but had seen him at parties and knew that he and Mark got together sometimes to golf, watch games, play poker, or do whatever else they got up to.

Tara took a deep drag and exhaled her smoke around the head of Bam, the formidable dildo that had challenged her for so long, but which she had finally vanquished last night. She hoped that all her stretching would be needed when she took Sam. She gradually pushed Bam into her pussy, stretching it obscenely wide. Tara dangled her More while Bam stuffed her pussy – no, her cunt. She began moving Bam in and out with greater intensity, pleased to see that she could absorb eight inches of the girthy black dong. Surely that would be enough for her to take Sam’s cock.

Soon, Tara was gripping the thrusting dildo with her rapidly pulsing pussy. Her second orgasm crashed around her, sending waves of pleasure through her body, and wicked ideas into the depths of her mind. Her third daily orgasm would be with Sam.

Tara couldn't help but wonder how her experience with Bam would compare to what she hoped for at the cigar shop. She pictured herself standing in front of Sam, surrounded by rows of cigars, her heart racing with anticipation. Would a real, live, big black cock feel better inside her than the toys, veggies, and bottles she had grown to love?

“At least,” she thought, licking her lips, “A real cock is filled with delicious cum!”

Tara dressed carefully for her encounter with Sam. She wanted to appear alluring, but not like a cheap slut. After trying numerous looks, she settled on a slinky black dress that flattered and accentuated her voluptuous figure. It had a deep V-neckline that exposed just enough cleavage, and a thigh-high slit that promised seduction. Under it, she chose a lacy red bralette to highlight her ample breasts, and a matching thong that rode low on her hips. She finished off the look with a set of fingerless gloves that extended up to her mid-forearm, and a pair of black high-heeled boots and sheer stockings.

Turning to her makeup, Tara dangled a Virginia Slim and set to work applying a rich matte lipstick in a deep shade of red so that her lips looked sensual and inviting. Next, she contoured her high cheeks with a warm bronzer to add some depth and definition to her sultry features. To finish off the look, she applied smoky eyeliner and false lashes to add their mysterious allure to her sparkling green eyes. 

Tara then draped a delicate gold chain with a small heart pendant around her neck. On her ears, she wore a pair of stud earrings that perfectly complemented her outfit. As a final touch, she slid a thick silver bracelet up her wrist, its many charms jangling softly as she moved. 

At last, Tara stood in front of the mirror, admiring her reflection. Her heart fluttered nervously as she adjusted her attire, trying to ensure every detail was perfect. Tara couldn’t believe that she was stepping out to try to seduce, and sleep with, a black man while her husband cheered her on from home. Her stomach was a ball of nerves. Grabbing her black leather jacket, Tara strode into her uncertain future with confidence and determination.

As Tara drove to the cigar shop, a jumble of jagged edges, she chain-smoked two Virginia Slims. Her thoughts wandered back to the recent past with Mark, recalling how their relationship had hit rock bottom just a month ago. Yet here she was now, dressed to seduce a handsome black man, with her husband’s playful encouragement and support. She took a deep drag on her cigarette, trying to calm her inner jangles. 

After parking her car at the shop, she texted Mark, "About to meet Sam! Wish me luck!!!" followed by some emojis: a cigarette; an eggplant followed by a question mark; and then three squirt emojis followed by question marks. 

Taking a deep inhale on her cigarette, Tara released a cloud of smoke as she pushed open the door to Sam's cigar shop. Stepping inside, she allowed her eyes to adjust to the dimly lit space, filled with the enticing smell of tobacco. She looked around for Sam. “Would she even recognize him? Would he know her at all?”

Sam noticed Tara looking lost and approached her. In a resonant baritone voice, the tall and handsome black man smiled warmly at Tara and extended his large hand to her, "I’m Sam, a friend of Mark’s. And you are Mark's wife, Tara, right? What brings you to my humble shop? Are you looking for a gift for someone?" The feel of her tiny hands enfolded in Sam’s big ones made her heart flutter, and her knees weak. 

"Yeah," Darktara intruded into Tara’s mind. "I'm hoping that your cock will be a gift for me and my wet pussy."

Blushing and composing herself, Tara smiled back at Sam and said, "Actually, I was hoping you could teach me a bit about cigars. I have been increasingly curious about them and thought it might be a fun hobby to try."

Sam's white smile broadened as he replied, “Of course, Tara, Mark’s my buddy and I'd do anything I can to help his ravishing wife.” Sam paused, a twinkle in his eye. “But forgive me for saying so, but you are the last person I expected to be a cigar smoker. I always took you to be more of the pure and sporty type.” 

Tara winked and told Sam that, like most people, she had vices that were not always obvious.

Taken aback by the directness of Tara’s admission, Sam arched his eyebrows in subtle surprise but continued to speak in a measured tone, “So, what would you like to see?” he asked.

Darktara thought about how badly she wanted to see Sam's big cock fill her pussy, but Tara asked, instead, "How can I know whether a cigar would be a good fit for me? Is it the smell, or the taste, or the size?”

Sam chuckled softly, intrigued by Tara’s choice of word. He replied, “Well, it is a combination of factors – the way it smells, tastes, and feels in your hand. His fingers traced the smooth surface of a nearby display case as he continued. But ultimately, there's no real substitute for personal preference. You'll just have to try some different types and sizes to discover what you enjoy most.

Tara's interest piqued; she turned toward Sam with a glint in her eye. "Sam, I have never had a cigar before. Could you recommend one that I might enjoy, and teach me how to smoke it?"

Sam smiled knowingly, sensing the unspoken innuendo embedded in Tara's request, but he played it straight. “For a beginner like yourself,” he began, reaching for a box on the shelf, “I'd recommend starting with something long and elegant, like this #6 - Ashton Panetela.” Tara took the cigar from Sam’s hand, briefly brushing her finger across his palm. As she examined the cigar and thought about what it might come to symbolize for her, Sam explained its origin and flavour profile.

Coyly, at Darktara’s insistent urging, Tara said, "This looks beautiful and elegant Sam, and I will enjoy it later. But right now, I think I would rather take something a bit longer, and thicker, and... darker."

“Holy hell, she’s totally hitting on me!” thought Sam, “Mark’s fucking hot wife, Tara!” Sam's gaze lingered on her, assessing her in a new light. Tara’s black leather jacket, slinky dress, cute little boots, gloves, sexy red lipstick, and confident advances told him all he needed to know about her intentions. He felt his passion for Tara blossom. How badly he wanted to take her in his arms, kiss her, and offer her an evening of cognac, cigars, and magical sex. But she was Mark's wife, and he could never betray and disrespect a buddy that way.

Sam felt awkward about the situation, and pretended like he was an idiot, unaware of her flirtation, “Uh, sure, Tara, let me show you the prize of my collection." Sam led her to a private alcove where he kept his best cigars. He lifted the lid of an ornate box of Davidoff Royal Release Salomones. Both of them stared, hearts pounding, at the long, thick, dark, and beautiful cigars.

Seductively, Tara put her hand on Sam’s broad shoulder and held his gaze, “What do you think about a woman who enjoys smoking cigars, Sam?”

Sam's gaze locked onto hers, his voice low and measured. “To me, Tara, a woman who enjoys smoking a fine cigar is a woman who knows how to seek and find her pleasure.”

Tara looked again at Sam. She saw a well-dressed handsome man, perhaps forty, with a winning smile and a strong jaw. She saw a fit and muscular black man who towered over her with an easy grace. She saw a man with smouldering dark eyes that seemed to peer into her very soul, and which enflamed her desires. She saw the man who her husband encouraged her to seduce. She saw the man who she had imagined fucking when she orgasmed on Bam, both last night and again this morning. “Just say it!” demanded Darktara, in Tara’s mind.

“Sam, what do you think about a woman who craves to suck on a long, thick, hard, black cigar?”

After a pregnant pause that seemed to stretch on forever, Sam took Tara's hands in his, gently shook his head, and said, "Tara, I know what you are really saying, and I am flattered. And it would be my dream come true to be with a beautiful woman like you. But Mark's my buddy and I just can't fall in love with his wife any more than I already have."

Tara stepped closer to Sam and brought his lips to hers in a smouldering kiss, "But Sam, don't you see, it was Mark who sent me to you today. He wants us to find pleasure together. And so do I."

Sam stepped back from Tara and looked at her in shock. Despite his agonizing lust, he knew that he could not play with Tara without first making sure that Mark was okay with it. Sam asked Tara to excuse him for a moment, pulled out his phone, and walked to the back of the shop to make a call.

Tara watched as Sam stepped away, his face etched with conflicting urges. She understood the enormity of the situation and respected his need to gather his thoughts. As she waited, Tara savored the lingering scent of cigars that permeated the air, her mind whirling with the intoxicating blend of desire and uncertainty. 

Sam went to the backroom and called Mark. "Hey buddy, there is a super weird situation you need to know about. See, Tara came into my shop and started flirting with me. I would love to be with her but I would never disrespect you like that. But then she told me that you wanted us to hook up. What's going on, man, is this for real?" 

Mark laughed and told Sam that was all true. "Tara wanted to become a hotwife and was on the prowl for a lover with a big black cock. So, I suggested that she might like to try you on for size. But seriously man, this is what Tara really wants and I would rather be helpful than try to stand in her way. And at least if it's you, I can trust your discretion, and we can drink and play poker after you fuck her," Mark laughed with a wink in his voice.

Mark continued, "I think you will both enjoy fantastic sex together. Tara wants to try something bigger, and blacker, and I know how hard it is for you to find a woman who is willing and able to take your huge dick. If you treat her well, and keep her satisfied, then you have my blessing to ‘date’ my wife."

Sam looked around and saw that the shop was empty of other customers. He returned to Tara and grabbed her in a passionate embrace. They kissed, tongues dancing together like twisting serpents of desire. Tara melted in his arms and, instinctively, started to grind her wet pussy up and down his powerful thigh. She felt his massive cock throb against her, and rubbed it through the fabric of his pants, feeling it grow even bigger, even harder.

Sam, slack-jawed and practically panting, broke away from Tara and told her that he couldn't close the shop for another hour. He asked Tara to pick out whatever cigarettes and cigars she wanted and wait for him in the private cigar lounge at the back of the shop. Sam told her to make herself comfortable until he could join her. Tara squeezed Sam's cock hard and, her voice husky with lust, told him not to keep her waiting too long.

While Sam served his customers, Tara explored the shop, marvelling at the vast array of cigarettes, cigars and smoking accessories. She was in heaven and wished she could try every variety. She reached for her Virginia Slims then paused and, at Darktara’s insistence, selected a More 120 instead. She lit the cigarette and heard its brown wrapper crackle as she filled her lungs with precious smoke. With each exchange of smoke and air, Tara’s breathing got shallower in anticipation of her impending encounter with Sam.

With a mischievous glint in her eye, Tara picked up a huge dark cigar and sniffed its length, pleasantly surprised by its bitter-sweet aroma.  With a playful grin, she turned to face Sam, who watched her intently from across the shop. Meeting his gaze, she mimicked the act of deep throating the large cylinder. Tara then teased the stunned Sam by pretending to fuck her pussy with the big cigar.

With a wink and a tiny wave, Tara went to the private cigar lounge, poured herself a stiff cognac, and studied the elegant panatela that Sam had given to her earlier. With deliberate care, she struck a long cedar match and ignited the tip of her first cigar, puffing it to life. Tara found the feel, taste and smell of the long, thin, classy, cigar to be divine, but even more, she liked the thick and creamy smoke that it made.

Tara leisurely puffed on the cigar and watched her smoke drift lazily from her mouth to fill the lounge in a blue haze. As Tara smoked, she moistened, knowing that soon she would consummate her interracial hotwife fantasy. With the word, “wife,” her mind drifted to thoughts of Mark.

Tara wanted her first hotwife experience to satisfy not only her, but also her husband’s dark, voyeuristic, desires. She removed her panties, lifted her dress, and inserted a thick black cigar into her juicy pussy. Tara then leaned back in the leather armchair, her elegant panatela cigar in her mouth, and took a selfie. Tara texted the picture to Mark along with the message, "Next time you see this pussy the cigar will have changed into a huge, real, black, cock.” Tara added three cigar emojis, an eggplant emoji with three exclamation points, followed by a peach and 10 squirt emojis.

Mark heard a “ping” on his phone and stared at the screen, his eyes widening, impressed, as he saw Tara’s picture and read her bold message. Mark texted back to Tara, "Enjoy your first big black cock, Tara! Let yourself go wild tonight. I can't wait to hear all about your adventure when you come home.” To signal his enthusiastic support, he added a cigar emoji, one eggplant, one peach, 10 squirts, and then innumerable mixed hearts and ace of spades emojis. His message ended with, “ps., check the inner pocket of your purse.”

Tara’s heart fluttered at Mark’s encouraging response and at his direction to check her purse, from which she extracted a beautiful little black jewelry box. Opening the box, Tara saw an ornate silver anklet with an elegant ace of spades charm dangling from it. She also saw a beautiful black choker, with “BBC Hotwife” embroidered in shimmering silver thread. Finally, she opened Mark’s enclosed, hand-written, note.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

It read, simply, “I love you, Tara, and all of your dark desires. Let there be no more secrets between us.”

Tara recomposed her clothing, puffed on her panatela, and donned the anklet and choker as constant reminders of Mark’s love for her. She then relaxed with her cigar and waited for Sam to rejoin her. At long last, she heard Sam close the shop and approach the private lounge. Her heart pounded as she seductively smoked her cigar and prepared her body and mind for what would happen next.

Sam entered the lounge and he and Tara shared a long, passionate stare. Then Tara broke form and jumped into Sam's muscular arms, wrapping her legs snugly around his waist. Tara gave Sam a smoky kiss, grinding her wet pussy against his rapidly growing erection.

Then Tara dropped to her knees in front of Sam, his bulging trousers in her face. She felt heat and smelled an intoxicating earthy musk. Tara deftly released Sam’s cock from its tight imprisonment. Her eyes widened when she saw the monster that had emerged from Sam’s pants. She was both thrilled and terrified at the sight of Sam's massive black cock, throbbing with desire for her. “I’ve got this,” whispered Darktara, as she took control of Tara’s body, mind, and soul.

Tara took hold of Sam’s cock in both hands, its sheer size dwarfing her own tiny palms. The sight of herself holding the black shaft in her hands, while her wedding ring sparkled in her eyes, was mesmerizing and transformative. She leaned forward and licked the pre-cum from the tip of Sam’s cock and then opened wide to take its plum-sized head into her warm mouth.

With a gentle yet firm hand, Sam encouraged Tara to take more of his immense cock. She felt the heat and hardness of Sam invading her throat, eliciting a reflexive gagging and choking sensation. But instead of resisting, she found herself driven by an insatiable urge to test her boundaries. With firm resolve, she began to take him deeper still.

Sam watched in awe as Tara bobbed her head up and down on his cock, swallowing more of it each time. Slowly, inexorably, she eased it all into her throat, and licked his swollen balls.

Sam, suddenly overtaken by Tara’s deep throat, let out a guttural growl and unloaded his thick cum into Tara’s mouth and throat. After milking his thick cock with the muscles of her esophagus, she drew back and grinned, her bright green eyes sparkling with lust. She then made a show of licking up the cum she could reach with her tongue and scooping up the rest, sliding the sticky goo past her delicate red lips. She then showed Sam the huge pool of cum in her mouth and swallowed the entire load in a single gulp. She proved it to Sam by sticking out her tongue and showing him that her mouth was now empty. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, she held out her hand and asked Sam to pass her a cigar.

Sam passed Tara his prized Davidoff Royal. He lit it for her, and she took a great puff, letting the smoke waft to obscure her features. The big cigar felt incredible in Tara’s hand and mouth. Its flavour was bold and earthy, with an underlying hint of spice and fragrant leather. She exhaled a magnificent plume of thick, creamy smoke, and knew that from this day forward she would be an avid cigar aficionado.

Tara thrilled in anticipation of the pleasures that her new life would bring. She positioned herself gracefully in the leather chair and draped each leg over an arm, spreading her pussy wide open. Her inflamed inner lips throbbed with anticipation, commanding Sam's gaze.

With a sultry smile, Tara closed her eyes and once again brought the long, thick, dark cigar to her lips. She sucked hungrily on the majestic tube and savored the rich, robust taste of the smoke filling her mouth.  As she exhaled, small rings and tendrils of smoke danced around her head, like a demon’s halo. Tara continued to puff on the cigar, relishing the sensation and the intoxicating aroma wafting through the air. The smoke swirled elegantly from her red lips, forming mesmerizing whirls as it rose above her.

With a desperate need, Tara asked Sam to lean in closer. “Come here, boy,” she whispered seductively, pulling his head to her ripe peach. She continued to puff on her cigar, the smoke curling around them as Sam’s tongue touched her pretty petals. His eyes fixated on her inflamed pussy, and he tasted her moist folds, and smelled the sweet blend of her arousal and the wafting cigar smoke. Sam felt his dick swell again.

Tara groaned softly; the sound muffled by the cigar still clenched between her teeth. “Please, Sam, harder,” she demanded, her voice husky with desire. Sam obliged, thrusting his tongue deep inside her pulsating pussy, exploring every inch of her wetness.

Minutes ticked by as Tara remained engulfed in the blissful sensations brought forth by Sam's skilled ministrations. She continued to smoke her cigar, the rich aroma mingling with the scent of their shared passion. Each stroke of his tongue against her sensitive flesh sent shockwaves of delight through her body, leaving her writhing beneath him. 

As an orgasm built within her, Tara's breath caught, and she let out a long, deliberate exhale. A cloud of blue smoke billowed from her mouth, swirling around them as her climax crashed down upon her. With each spasm, her hips bucked wildly against Sam's face, grinding his tongue deeper into her throbbing pussy. Finally, she collapsed back onto the bed, spent but satisfied.

Panting heavily, Tara returned to smoking the magnificent cigar as they lay entwined in sexual bliss. A wave of dark desire crashed upon her mind and, knowing it was improper, she inhaled a large ball of cigar smoke deep into her lungs, and then let it escape with each pulsing heartbeat from her nostrils and open mouth.

Tara's rapturous smoking was interrupted by the sensation of Sam's throbbing cock rubbing up and down the entrance to her pussy. She gasped involuntarily. Unable to contain herself any longer, Tara pleaded with him, “Yes, Sam, fuck me with your big back cock! Stretch my pussy like never before! Make me your smoking cum-slut!”

Sam positioned himself for entry and fixed eyes with Tara. He gave a slight smirk and nod and Tara braced herself for the impending penetration. With a slow but steady thrust, Sam eased the head of his massive cock into Tara's willing opening, eliciting a sharp intake of breath and a wave of sensations that threatened to overwhelm her. Panic surged through her as she feared she might shatter under the force of his size – her previous experiences with Bam seemed insignificant compared to the sheer girth now filling her pussy and forever altering her body and mind.

Yet despite the initial shock, Tara couldn't help but feel a thrill course through her veins; this was exactly what she'd been craving, the ultimate test of her limits and desires. As Sam began to slowly move within her, filling her more with each deliberate stroke, she knew there would be no turning back – this was just another inevitable step in her transformation.

As time passed, Sam's pace increased, driving his massive cock deeper into Tara's pulsating pussy. With every powerful stroke, Tara felt herself opening wider and deeper, almost drawing him into her with her ravenous cunt. Tara teetering on the edge of climax, her body quivering with anticipation of the release that awaited her. And though she knew it wouldn't be enough to satiate all her dark desires, for now this was everything she needed.

Tara, panting, pulled away from Sam and relit her big cigar, lodging it firmly in her mouth. Between puffs, she directed Sam to lay back on a leather sofa, with his cock pointing to the ceiling like a mighty mast. Desperate to orgasm on Sam’s cock, she moaned, “I want to ride your magnificent cock while I gaze into your eyes and smoke.” 

As Tara took a deep drag of her cigar, inhaling the thick smoke into her lungs, she watched Sam lower himself onto the couch, his huge turgid member standing tall and proud. Once he was lying down, she slowly straddled him in cowgirl position, allowing the head of his cock to press against her wet pussy lips. With a slow exhale of smoke, she began to descend upon him, taking him inside her welcoming warmth inch by glorious inch. The sensation of his thick shaft stretching her pussy was unlike anything Tara had experienced before. It was bigger than Bam, but more flexible so it filled every contour of her pussy to perfection. And unlike Bam, Sam’s cock was hot. It spread fire through her entire being.

Tara's eyes widened in awe as she felt the incredible girth of Sam's cock stroking deeper, stretching her gaping pussy hole beyond any limit she'd previously known. The sensation was indescribable – a mix of pain and pleasure that left her reeling yet yearning for more. As she impaled herself on his massive shaft, riding it hard, she reveled in the tightness and warmth that enveloped him, feeling the walls of her pussy gripping his cock with unyielding strength.

Each plunge sent waves of ecstasy coursing through Tara’s body, as if signaling some sort of primal victory – a testament to her ability to embrace her darkest desires and conquer the fears that once held her captive. With each passing moment, Tara found herself sinking deeper into this world of depravity, relishing the wild freedom she felt, and the power she wielded over Sam.

Tara rode Sam’s cock in a frenzy, smoke pushed from her puffing mouth with each bounce. And as Tara triumphantly took all twelve inches of Sam's fat cock into her now-gaping cunt-hole, she knew that nothing would ever be the same again.

With a mischievous grin, Tara leaned forward and gently blew a stream of delicious smoke into Sam's gasping mouth.  Feeling the intensity of their union reaching its peak, Tara whispered hoarsely into Sam's ear, “Fill my pussy with your thick load of cum, baby.” Tara sat fully on Sam’s cock, grinding him deep into her womb, and continued to encourage his orgasm, “Flood my cunt with your warm, sticky seed,” she urged him on, her hips bucking wildly against him as she sought to drive him over the edge.

The force of Sam's sudden release caught Tara off guard, sending jets of warm cum spurting deeply into the cavernous depths of her grasping pussy.  As soon as Tara felt the hot blast of cum splash her cervix, her pussy contracted on Sam’s cock with a vice-like grip. As Sam continued to pulse inside her, filling her with his potent essence, Tara’s mind splintered with a shattering series of orgasms. Wave after wave of euphoria overtook her.

Tara stayed perched on Sam for a moment longer, savoring the aftershocks of their explosive coupling, before slowly rising from his spent member. As she slid off him and straightened her clothes, she glanced down at the evidence of their passion – the damp stains on the couch, the floor and the chair, and the lingering scent of sweat, sex and smoke that filled the air.

While Tara finished adjusting her clothing, she noticed Sam's hand reach out to brush a stray lock of hair from her face. His fingers lingered softly against her cheek, his gaze searching and uncertain. “Tara, you are incredible, and not just at sex. Can I see you again? I think Mark won’t mind,” he asked tentatively, his voice barely above a whisper. Tara hesitated for only a moment before nodding slowly, her own heart racing in response to his question.

“Yes,” she murmured, feeling a strange mix of desire and trepidation wash over her. “But we need to be careful.” Tara knew that rumours would spread fast in her small, rural, southern town. People might turn a blind eye to a wayward husband and his mistress, but tongues would wag about a wife stepping out on her husband. It would be even worse with some people if it was a white wife with a black man, and worse still if anyone learned that the white husband encouraged his wife to take a black lover. Worst of all, thought Tara, would be if Clara learned that she was fucking a big black stranger with her dad’s enthusiastic encouragement. The young girl had already shown signs of darkness within her, and exposing her mother's hidden desires could lead to unforeseen consequences that Tara wasn't sure she could handle.

Gently, Tara pressed her lips against Sam's, offering a warm and tender kiss that carried with it an unspoken promise of future pleasures. As their mouths parted, she whispered softly into his ear, “A want to be a smoking hotwife slut for you Sam. I want to feel you inside me again and again. But it must be a strict secret.” She paused briefly to allow her words to sink in before continuing, “However, there's one exception: Mark. He knows about us, and he approves of our arrangement. So, you'll need to respect him and work with me to accommodate his own desires.”

Seeing a note of alarm flash across Sam’s face, Tara laughed and clarified, “No, silly, he isn’t gay. But I want to fuck you while he watches and takes pictures and videos. He will also want to hear every detail of our encounters, both from you and from me.” With a final glance into Sam's earnest eyes, Tara added, “Remember, sweetheart, we're playing with fire here. If anyone finds out – especially Clara – everything will turn to shit.” Sam smiled at Tara and gladly agreed to the terms she set.

As a reminder of their evening together, and in the hope that he could have another amazing encounter with Tara soon, Sam gave her a carton each of Virginia Slims and More 120s. He also gave her a box of the elegant panatelas, an assortment of larger cigars, and the accessories she would need to properly store, cut, and light them.

Chapter 7: Homecoming

Mark heard Tara’s car pull into the driveway just after midnight. As she stepped from the car, he saw that her hair was disheveled and that she wore the unmistakable glow of a well-fucked woman. In her arms were a bundle of boxes and bags.

Mark greeted Tara at the door with a tight hug and a tender kiss. He could smell Sam's scent on her clothes and in her hair, mixed with the lingering aroma of cigar smoke and the pungent tang of sex. Tara kissed Mark back with passion, and with not a little relief that he was still on-board with her transformation.

Mark replaced Tara’s boxes and bags with a glass of brandy and a package of her Virginia Slims. She smiled in appreciation at his thoughtfulness and followed him into the bedroom so they could talk freely, without worrying about Clara overhearing.

After changing into a comfortable lace camisole, Tara carefully selected a cigarette and brought it to life with a flick of her lighter. As the fragrant smoke curled around them, she leaned forward and, in a gush of smoke, told Mark every detail of her amazing evening with Sam.

To illustrate the story, she showed him a series of pictures that Sam had taken for Mark’s enjoyment: Tara with a big stogie in her mouth; Tara grasping Sam’s huge cock in both hands, flashing her wedding ring and marveling at its size; Tara taking Sam deep into her smoky mouth; Tara covered in cum, smoking her cigar; Tara’s face obscured by smoke as Sam licked her pussy; and Tara climaxing while she rode Sam’s cock, exhaling thick plumes from her flared nostrils.

As Tara finished recounting the details of her affair with Sam, Mark's face was flushed with adrenaline and his eyes were wide with desire. He passed Tara a tiny black jewelry box. She opened it to reveal a dozen intricately molded charms, all in the shape of an erect penis. Some were made of white ivory, but most were shaped from black ebony. Tara was touched by Mark’s thoughtfulness and attached a single black charm to her hotwife anklet before closing the box. “But Mark,” she asked with a lopsided grin, “Why did you only buy twelve?”

Mark gently kissed her and said softly, “Whoever you are, Tara,” he paused, “I love you.” Her reply was equally soft, sending shivers down his spine as she returned those three simple words.

Published 
Written by Mrahxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments