Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother-In-Law Kate Ch.3

"Janice gets her walking papers."

2
0 Comments 0
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

After I send my mother-in-law Kate to the station of orgasmic heights, I tell her, "I want to marry you."   Kate is so much nicer a woman than her daughter could ever be. That is what I want in my life, a good, kind woman. I did consider that maybe Kate could turn out the same in a few years, as did her daughter, but right from the beginning her mom was always nice to me and frankly speaking, I would have been much better off "snagging" Kate to begin with.

Kate starts moving in a bit at a time and I'm glad the house has three bedrooms with good closets. She does not have much more than her clothes which she takes great pride in as she is a woman who loves looking her best. I had considered changing the locks but had not gotten around to it yet.

We just get back from her place with a number of medium boxes.  Only her furniture is left and we would take care of that next week. So we're back at my place and putting things in the closet, then we decide to get intimate. Of course, I locked the doors and we're pretty much into it when I heard what I should have expected.

Janice is here!

Kate thought she should put some clothes on but I say, "Don't bother, She won't be here long, let her walk in and see what's going on, that ought to fix her sorry ass." So Janice walks in and sees both of us stark naked.

"I don't friggin' believe this, you're doing my mother?"

"No Janice, not doing. Loving is the proper term here. I expected a nicer way for you to put it, but when I think about it, you have nothing nice about you."

"Mom, how could you do this to your daughter! I can't believe this. Doing my husband!"

"Not anymore, Janice. I have had it with you. Sneakin' around like an alley cat for close to two years, It is over."

"Oh, this is so wrong, you two going at it..."

"Look at the pot calling the kettle black! Hypocrisy, don't ya just love it?" I say.

"I come back to make things nice and I walk into this? Janice says, quite angrily.

"You think I'm going to believe that? You're back because he threw you out after his wife found out." I only said what I thought, maybe I knew it, but not knowing I knew it.

"How did you know that?" Janice is almost screaming.

"What happened to you, Janice?" I ask in my regular voice. "In the beginning I was happy., I thought you were too, then it is like the next eight-teen months my life's been like a verse out of Bob Dylan's 'Idiot Wind.' We had the sweetest time under the covers, then the screaming, I'd be out walking at two in the morning, the saddest craze in my mind and heart as to what just happened."

"So you had some rough nights, what of it?"  She asked in a voice so cold and void of emotion.

"I am thinking, you rotten stinking bitch, I'm ashamed of myself for not knowing how rotten and evil you are. If the state fried your sorry ass, I'm sure the chair could not kill the likes of you and it would blow its fuses.

"Janice, how could you be so rotten?" Asked Kate.

I walk over and get the manilla envelope and say, "Look on the bright side, I have something for you."

She looks at the name on the envelope and says, "Edward Baskins, Attorney at Law. What is this, Ray? A divorce?"

"That's right, Janice, a year and three quarters too late but it's here, at last, thank God."

"So where am I supposed to go now? I'm broke."

"That is so not my problem anymore, Janice. After the two freaking lousy years with your BS. Do you actually think I give a damn?  Go back to the guy you've been doing, have him take care of ya, I had it with you, as the divorce papers say."

"Janice, as your Mom, I have to ask, how could you treat a good man so lousy? You take off for days at a time, not saying where you're going. You put him on a tight rope. If he is nice to me, he is too nice, or if he is nice to your friends you get jealous. When are you going to pull your head out of your butt and grow up? I am so embarrassed to have you as a daughter."

Janice's face lights up a bit. "Ray, you did my Mom, I'll let that slide. We can see a marriage counselor."

madissonsex1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
madissonsex1

"You are not in a position to let anything slide. I have so had it with your narcissistic and yes evil attitude. I could see you get the chair and cheerfully roast hotdogs and marshmallows."

It seems like a big shock to her. She is crying yet with anger and keeps saying, "but I'm your wife! You can't just throw me out. Mom, how could you?" And all sorts of other things that make no sense.

Janice stands there reading the papers and I am sure that the crimson flames of Dylan's 'My Back Pages' are licking away at her pride. She thinks she can carry the title of wife and bitch at the same time, only to find it doesn't work that way. I throw some gas on her fire as I pass her up for her mother. When a woman symbolically has barbed wire for a pussy and cannonballs for ovaries, I don't think you can expect any niceness.

Kate and I laugh about the whole episode. I'd like to think Janice is outside hearing us laughing our asses off. I will change the locks now but I am glad Janice got her comeuppance for either messing around or treating me so bad or both. It no longer mattered. What matters is that I have a 'honey' for a woman.

"Well Kate, how about getting back to what we were doing before Eva Braun dropped in?"

"She was Hitler's woman, right?"

"Yeah, I wonder if history would have been changed if Hitler had a Harley,  Him and Eva riding around the country, stop off at a German Pub, a few pitchers of Germany's best beer, then a hotel where they swap clothes and make each other quite happy.

"Happy?  Hitler being happy? Kate asks while laughing.

"Hitler riding a Harley and wearing patent black high heels, who could be uptight about that?"

"Can you imagine that so-called daughter, 'Ray you did my mother, I'll let that slide.'"

"Yeah, like she had a chance of letting anything slide."

"Kate, Let's go to the kettle for supper."

"Ooh, good idea, nice colonial setting great food."

We are at the Kettle, a great family dining place,

"So Ray, do my half-glasses turn you on?"

"YUP."

"Do you know why?"

"That Kate, I do know. The seriousness they depict, the patent black heels, the beaded neck chain, and most of all, the way the light of the room sparkles in them as they sit part down your nose or across those sweet blossoms."

"So, would you like to get back to what we were doing earlier, Ray?"

"Well, yes."

"Anything in particular?"

"Aha."

"Whet my sexual appetite."

"Well, I'd start out licking your heels, the patent black ones with bows and work right up to the 'wye'. Come over to the other heel and lick my way up, working on the inner thighs. Then I pull down your panties with only my teeth and start to kiss your bush, licking your love lips then with your sweet half-glasses run them over your love lips and run the beaded neck chain through them, when you get wetter and gushier, I stroke your lips with your glasses and get them smeared with your sex juices and you watch me lick your glasses nice and clean."

"Does that work for you, Kate?"

"Yes Ray, my panties are all wet now, what a feeling! Let's split, I can hardly wait to get back to our bed. So Ray, want to get into some bondage? Then I slowly drive you out of your mind, dragging my heels all over you, those cool smooth patent black heels. Could you like that?"

"Only one way to find out, Kate."

We start out doing as I said I would and move over to her breasts licking and kissing them with a passion, rubbing her glasses over her nipples and running the beaded chain alongside her nipples which had extraordinary effects. I go back to touching her down there with her beaded chain running it through her labia. I guess that really does something as Kate started wiggling all over and breathing heavily.

I have other things in mind but get so hard I want Kate to get that and she gets it good. Good and fast and hard. Her face is wreathed in a glow of contentment.

It is a great evening, we both 'get off very nicely and are holding each other. Bob Dylan's 'To Ramona' comes to mind.

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors