Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother Says

"Mother loves being son's dominatrix, and his fetishes."

3
2 Comments 2
7.3k Views 7.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words

It was around seven in the evening, I had just come back from Stella's place, and she was in a snit for one reason or other. She had no intentions of doing what she had promised me earlier that day. Damn, I was mad, I had spent some time working on her car, and I finally got the generator in her Volkswagon squareback to keep the battery charged. I could have gotten on my Harley Wide Glide and gone to Plant city for some train watching instead of working on her car. However, I wanted to be a nice guy for a few reasons, I wanted her to know I knew about things other than Harley Davidsons and sex and frankly, I figured it would have been worth some time in the sack with her.

One might think she would have hung around with me as I worked on her car, and she'd be thinking what a smart guy I was, knowing how to get a generator to furnish the volts and amps needed to keep the battery up. But no, she just had to go out with her girlfriends.

I didn't know if Stella was trying to dump me or what the hell was going on, but I had had my eye on her Mom at times, and her Mom really looked great. My attitude about Stella and our future together was somewhat murky, and I would not have minded too much if this was the first time, but this had happened a few times before. Her telling me she'd do some very nice things later, then SPLAT, the whole damn thing goes to hell in a handbasket. Right now I'd say the chances of her and I getting married are not good at all.

I did like seeing her Mom reading the paper or a Daniele Steele paperback novel; the way she wore her gold half-square or half-moon style glasses with a beaded neck chain or sometimes just had them hang across her well-filled blouse, that just turned me on down there.

I started to think about Mom and her reading glasses, and the more I thought about them, the more I knew I could have a good time with them. Ah yes, those black and silver oval glasses, also known as 'librarian style' with her handmade glass beaded neck chains, and her gold and silver half-glasses as well.

Mom was out with her friends playing Bingo, her Saturday night custom and I saw a few pairs of her glasses here and there around the house. I decided to take care of some needs as I was dressed in her skirt and blouse even going so far as to stuff her bra with socks and when I thought of how hot she looked, it just made my times alone much nicer.

Five foot five and curves in the right places, ample boobs and long brown hair with streaks of grey with highlights, she takes great pride in her appearance.  Skirts and blouses or a dress are her styles of clothing. What is really lovely about Mom is that she sometimes thinks way outside the box of conventional thinking and just about any subject I wish to talk about is welcome as long as it is said respectfully, no curses or vulgarity involved.

Since she had her glasses all over the house, she'd never miss a few pairs and would always find a couple when she needed them. This fetish for Mom's glasses became quite the rage, I found myself at thrift shops, and many of these shops had old glasses for sale, so I started a collection of women's styles. This went on for some time, and although I lived at home with Mom, I had a good job and paid room and board. I was quite pleased with the situation, it gave Mom some nice company, helped with the cost of living and the fringe benefit of having a fine old time with her glasses, which were always sparkling clean when I finished having my time with them.

One day, out of the blue, Mom asks,

"Jack, do you know why my glasses are always spotless and sparkling?"

"No Mom, I just figured you kept them that way."

She just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Maybe," grabbed a pair and sat down to read 'The life and times of Dorothy Parker.' Mom loved History and sometimes spoke her dream of living back in the 'Roaring Twenties'. Hanging out with Dorothy Parker, Robert Benchley and Alexander Woolcott at the Algonquin, often called the Gonk, a hotel always crowded with literary figures.

I had wondered if she ever had an inkling what her son was doing with her reading glasses, but I did stop cleaning them as often as I had been and figured Mom had enough to think about and I did not want to draw attention to her glasses.

Half a year later I was still romancing Mom's glasses, and as  I did my thing, I had fantasies of what Mom could do for me with her various styles of glasses going through my head. She'd be touching me all over down there with her sexy, serious glasses and I thought that she might like to do some role play as a dominatrix.

On Saturday I went out to Plant City to watch some of those hundred and fifty car freight trains rumble through. I was there for a while and sitting on my Harley Wide Glide. I went to Popeye's for fried chicken and a drink, the lady behind the counter had to be in her early sixties and was, to me, rather hot. She wore the company uniform, but those black half-square glasses with the half-moons and beaded chain were hers and the thoughts I had kept me fairly hard all the way home. I did not see a ring on this woman's hand and wondered if she spent her nights alone.

I came back to the house and all was quiet. Mom was out with a few friends from work playing bingo, her usual Saturday night thing. I was in my room dressed in her skirt, bra, and blouse as well as black patent heels. I was having such a good time, I came all over a pair of her sexy black ovals, and the release coupled with the thought Mom just got me off was damn nice.

 So nice, I never heard Mom come into the house. By the time I did, it was too late to change without making any noise. I was so nervous I forget I had her silver ovals hanging across my chest by the beaded chain.  Damn it's early! What in Hell's bathroom is she here for now? I thought.

I turned off the light by the bed so she would not see it under the door and hopefully wouldn't bother looking in. She was walking down the hall, I heard the click-clack of her black patent heels on the tiled floor. I was as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs. The knob turned. This wasn't gonna be good at all.  I was glad I just came though, a few nice gobs of man gravy were all over Mom's half-glasses, her beaded chains and librarian style glasses.

The light from the hallway cast enough light in the room so Mom could see her twenty-year-old son in her skirt and blouse with some vestiges of breasts, wearing her silver half-rounds and I had her silver ovals hanging across my chest with the beaded chain over the back of my neck.

"And what do I have here?" asked Mom in a voice of surprise. She didn't sound angry at all. She walked over and turned on the bedside lamp, putting a whole new light on my predicament.

"I knew you had a thing for my half-glasses, Jack," Mom said with a smirk. "It's hardly likely you have a problem seeing up close."

I was glad I had a bikers magazine on the bedside table, maybe I could tell Mom I had troubles seeing up close.

Well, it seems Mom knew or had an idea that her glasses got me so fucking horny, if she looked under the covers I was so screwed.

She sat her sexy ass on my bed and looked at me for a bit, I felt nervous, and Mom had to know it.

"So Mom, why are you back so early? Usually, you're out much later."

"Oh I guess I was tired of playing Bingo, I haven't missed a Saturday night since who knows when. I'll get back to it sometime. Why are you in bed so early?

"I took a nice long bike ride, and I guess all that fresh air got me tired."

I saw her hand getting ready to grab the blanket and sheet, and that is when the scene went into slow motion. It seemed like forever.

She pulled back the blanket and sheet, and when she saw her half-glasses, silver and black ovals with their beaded chains wrapped around my cock she drew in a sharp breath.

"Oh my, I had an idea you liked my glasses, but not like this though." Mom said in a sweet voice.

"You're not mad?"

"No Jack I'm not mad, about this anyway. I am still furious about that so-called husband running off with a girl not long out of High School. I mean if she was my age and had some idea of life, education, not that it would be any easier for me, I guess in a weird way it would hurt less? But to run off with a skinny-ass thing like her in her early twenties, was the height of stupidity."

Mom picked up her pair of black ovals from my crotch and unwound the purple glass beads that were wrapped around my cock and licked my cum off the lens. "This is a lot better than that so-called ranch dressing you were always talking about."

"Thanks so much, Mom, I thought you'd be very mad about what I've been doing."

"It's different yet sweet, Jack. It shows you love your Mom and her things. I knew a while ago you had a thing for my glasses. One night you came into the kitchen to get a drink and going through the living room you stopped at the end table, grabbed my glasses and touched yourself all over with my beaded chain wrapped around it. It did something to me. It got me all squishy and moist. I knew the way I left them here and there around the house that they were not always the way I left them and that too got me turned on. I actually had to go and do a few things myself if you know what I mean."

"So, in a way Mom, I have been getting you to feel good?"

"That's right Jack, and I liked it. Since he decided to run off with some teeny-bopper, not long out of school and the fact he liked something without much experience in life, made me decide I want a younger guy also. You."

"Oh Mom, that's so nice."

"You're welcome Jack, tell me, how did you get into this  interesting fetish?"

"Well, sometimes I saw Stella's Mom in a nice pair of gold narrow ovals or half-square style as she read the paper or as they hung across her breast. there was something very fetching or feminine about seeing an older lady in half-glasses, the way the light  of the room sparkled in her glasses at the end of her nose or hanging across a generous pair of breasts that sent power down into my loins, and I liked that."

"I had known you were keeping my glasses clean and sparkling, why did you not say so?"

"How long have you thought that Mom?"

"About a year now, It seemed you never wanted to be seen but I saw you a few times cleaning them with your t-shirt or flannel shirt, and for reasons unknown, at the time I liked that you liked keeping my glasses clean. I was sure you tried them, it would only be natural to do so, looking through Mom's glasses to see if they were spotless. There was something sweet about you cleaning them, dropping the beaded chain over the back of your neck then wearing them as I do."

"Yeah Mom, cleaning them also did something for me as well."

"Jack, I am rather touched, you love the way your Mom dresses so much that you like to dress the same way, even to the point of wearing my glasses with the neck chain. That is very nice."

"What can I say, Mom, you are such a hot looking woman."

"Seems you like my black patent heels too... .is that right?" Mom asked with a smile.

"Every time I saw you wear'em. Mom, they made you look so business like, so serious and hot."

"Have you ever done anything with my heels...Jack?"

Her words took me by surprise. Is Mom suggesting I did something wild with her cool; smooth; glossy; black heels? Somehow I ended up asking,

AbbyTaylorrA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyTaylorrA

"Why do you think I did anything with your heels?"

"Let me think about that. You're sitting here in bed wearing my bra; blouse, skirt, and heels, think that gives it away?"

She is wearing a similar pair with a skinny heel, these too were patent black. She took them off and placed them in front of me. I felt like I was in a trance. What was Mom telling me?

Mom picked up a heel and held it in such a way the sides were pressed together, and I saw a long skinny slit of the white inner sole. She then had her black ovals sitting on the toe of the heel, and that pair of black ovals seated on a black patent heel gave me ideas I never had.

"Jack... .would you say this look like a woman's pussy?" Mom asked.

Boy, the things Mom said at times.

"Well, since you were having such a good time with my glasses. . ."

"You'll give them to me?"

"You're not having trouble seeing up close, Jack."

"I could Mom."

"I think it is only fair I get to see you do what you have been doing with my glasses and beaded neck chains."

"What?" I loved the time I had but to do this with her watching, no, this was not going to happen.

"I want to see you do what you have been doing."

"I can't do that Mom."

"You can't or you won't?" Mom said, and I know her mood changed from a Spring day in April to a dark stormy day in October.

"Mom, I wish you could understand what you are asking."

"Did you ask me if you could cum all over my half-glasses, their beaded neck chains and my librarian glasses?"

"But Mom."

"Calling me. Mom is history...Jack."

"Huh?"

"That's right, and since you won't do as I asked, even though I did not get angry about what I saw, I thought you would have been man enough to please your Mom by letting her watch you cum over her glasses, giving her some pleasant sexual satisfaction."

"Do what you have been doing."

"What if I don't?"

"I can promise you, you'll never see another pair of my glasses of any style around the house, and I might be so angry as to tell my friends and others."

"You'd do THAT?"

"Look what you were doing."

One of my fantasies was to be dominated, and this was the chance I had been waiting for. It was almost as if  Mother knew what I was thinking. Being dominated had seemed like a dream, it now appeared to be a nightmare.

Mother said, "Do what you have been doing. I want to see you smooch lick and kiss my librarian style glasses while you stroke  your cock with the chain of my gold half-moon glasses wrapped around that cock of yours."

"Sorry, it is not going to happen."

Mom told me that I had better consider many life changes. She did not holler, yet the deadly calm about her made me know I messed up big time.

It dawned on me that the situation was a rather bad one. Mom was very nice, not getting mad about her son donning her clothes,  cumming over her glasses and beaded chains. She told me some intimate things about herself, letting her hair down, telling me things she never would have, had she not seen what I was doing.

The clock read two o'clock in the morning, and I had not slept a wink. What will Mom do? I know now I should have complied and satisfied her, with luck I would get a chance and show Mom just what I did and maybe she will like it so much we could really bond.

It was a little after seven,  Sunday. I was bushed, well five hours sleep was better than none but not by much. I knew Mother left my room very well pissed off. She was already out somewhere, probably didn't want to be around with me here. I messed up badly. I decide to put on some biker clothes and get on my Harley wide glide and stay out all day, that way when Mother got back she could stay around without me being there.

I dropped off at the waffle house for breakfast, I was going to need a good one for the ride I was going to take. While eating, I decided what ride I'd take.

What a ride, four hundred miles up route 301, I passed a few railroad yards, it was beautiful country, yet I was worried. Even though I just had a stage one upgrade done and the bike sounded much more like a Harley than a souped-up sewing machine, I knew I was in deep trouble.

I wonder what Mothers frame of mind would be. It would be nice doing what I did with Mother watching, hell maybe she would tell me what to do at times. Whatever she wants, I'll do for her.

I went to a Jersey Mike's sub shop and got a footlong pastrami with provolone, pickles and black olives as well as a drink then headed back to the house.

"Hi Dear, how was your ride? It must have been a long one, where did you go?" Mom asked.

I was glad Mom was in a good mood.

"Oh up towards Jacksonville via route 301."

"Do you think you'd like to show Mom some things tonight?"

I know exactly what Mom wants.

"Yes Mother, I'll be glad to."

"It's Mom dear."

"Really?"

"Yes, I thought about it and figured it was a big thing to ask and you had no time to really think about satisfying your Mom. That maybe it really is a personal thing, so if you don't want to I  can really understand, and I won't be mad or anything."

"Well, I thought this could be quite nice if you would  be my domme."

Mother said, 'You 'd wear my clothes and touch yourself with my black ovals as you really smooch my gold half-glasses."

"I could get wild with your black patent heels, I know you'd like that.."

"It sounds like you gave this a lot of thought."

"Yeah, you might say about four hundred miles of thought."

"Are you hungry after that long ride?"

"No, I ate over at the Sub shop with a foot long pastrami and provolone sub. I'm good."

"Go take a shower, so you don't smell like the road and meet me in my room, okay.  Jack?"

The shower felt good as I washed down with Old Spice Swagger shower jell, I had to smell good for Mother, and I hope she wanted to tell me what to do. Mom's room looked lovely, as I walked in.

"I'm glad you decided to show me what you have been doing Jack, I really am. I had no idea that when I saw you touch yourself with my glasses, it would have woken up feelings in me I never knew I had."

"Mom, I think this will work out good if you tell me what you want me to do."

"I will be glad to be your dominatrix Jack, but you must do everything I tell you and you can not speak until I give you permission. If you want to talk you ask 'Mistress Mother, may I speak?"

I nod to show I understand.

I  had her two pairs of librarian's glasses, the black and silver ovals hung from the beaded chains. I took the black ovals and started licking, and smooching them. Mother was watching, her eyes glued to me and she was breathing heavily. I took her silver ovals and wrapped their pretty purple glass beaded chain around my cock and stroked my balls with them.

"Oh Jack, that is so erotic." Mother said.

I kept stroking my balls with mother's silver ovals as I kissed with a passion her black ovals.

Mother was breathing heavily, she began to tweak her nipples through her silky bra, and I just might have ideas for that bra later on.

"Oh Jack, cum on my black ovals for me, it will turn me on when I wear them." Mother said in a  voice soaked with lust.

My hand was a blur as I stroked my cock for Mother. I felt my sex juices coming to a boil, and I knew it wouldn't be long now. I was licking her sexy black ovals and pulling my pork for Mother, and I asked her,

"Mistress Mother, may I speak?"

"Yes."

"Put on a pair of your half-glasses, the gold half-rounds."

She did so, and that really got my juices flowing. My mind took in the burning candles as I watch her in her sexy gold half-moon style glasses.

 She is tweaking her nipples through a bra I have plans for, a  bra made of satin and lace, How many stains will I put in her bra?

Damn this feels good cumming on Mistress Mother's black oval glasses, doing what she told me to do, I know she will be wearing these a lot in the upcoming days. I blow rope after rope of my thick warm cum all over Mom's glasses and being told to do this, it can't get any better.  Yup, her black ovals, and the beaded chain get caught in a sexual hurricane, and she loves every bit of this. I wonder how those beads are gonna smell after a few days?

"Oh, that was so nice." Said Mom with a sweet smile, a smile that says, thanks  ever so much for doing this

I was glad Mistress Mother was satisfied,  but this happened too fast. Mistress Mother felt the same.

"Jack. . ."

"Yes, Mistress Mother."

"That was so nice, will you be able to do this again shortly?"

"I'll be glad to Mistress Mother."

She took her black patent heels and started dragging them over my cock, but it felt even better under my balls. Why? Who knows?

Then she took her gold half-moon style glasses and held them with toes, and I now felt her glasses and heel down there.

"Do you like what Mistress Mother is doing?"

"May I speak?"

"You may."

"Yes Mistress Mother, it's wonderful."

""Touch yourself all over with my serious looking sparkling black heel." Mistress Mother told me.

This is a bit weird I am thinking and am reluctant to do as I am told, yet if I don't, I'll never get another chance to do these things.

 "Fuck her heel, I'm sure you have done that often enough." She said darkly.

"May I speak?"

"Yes."

"I never did anything with your heels."

There is always a first time then... right?"

"I guess so." I am not mad, just sort of surprised by Mom's sudden kinkiness. Every now and then she mentions 'Woodstock' Did some hippie teach her things in a VW van back in 69?"

So I fucked the dickens out of Mother's patent black heel and as weird as it was it also felt nice. Mistress Mother sat there on the bed plunging her other heel deep into her glory hole, and I hear the fwooop fwooop of suction as that heel is getting a real work out, all the while she was tweaking her nipple, her gold half-moon glasses down her nose. The room is warm, and we are both sweating a bit.

Then I noticed Mom's new glasses, gold round glasses hung by purple beads and I  imagined the good times I'd have with them if she left them lying around when she was out somewhere.

"May I speak Mistress Mother?"

"Yes, you may."

"These new glasses are nice."

"I thought you'd have noticed them already. What kind of plans do you have for them? I thought you only liked my half's and librarian style. You can drop the mistress mother thing now."

"Variety is always nice Mom."

"What did you plan on doing to these? I am sure that you'd do something to them when I'm out." She said.

"Oh, I would have come up with something, probably remembering what happened today."

She took her glasses and put them on the heel of her dress shoe and had them looking down at my cock. She took the beads and wrapped them around me, then said, "When you get the chance, have a good time with this heel and my glasses. Then I want you to write about it, as I think you could be a great writer of erotica, When do you think this will happen?"

"Next time you are out playing bingo."

"I'll be playing next Saturday." Said Mom in a voice that said,"I can't wait to read about what you did."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments