Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Contessa

"Sanctuary, here we come"

18
6 Comments 6
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Being an Alpha female and a switch has its perks. I have the greatest, dominant daddy a woman could want. He's surprised me with a month-long vacation traveling throughout Michigan, crossing by ferry into Wisconsin, and then down through as many states as we could, enjoying our time together. So far, it's been perfect. Daddy planned a new campground every three days, so we could enjoy what each one had to offer

That morning, after I had made us breakfast and cleaned up, I started packing, as it would be a travel day.  I watched him through the big window as I felt a warm sensation spread through me. What started out as two people by chance meeting had blossomed into a once-in-a-lifetime meeting of two souls finding each other when they both needed it most. 

After about an hour, we had the motor home ready for travel, and he asked me to come out and talk at the picnic table. I joined him outside. He took my hands into his. His hands were warm and comforting, covering mine. He kissed them as I watched his face closely. 

“Love, is there something wrong? Did I do something?”

He smiled at me and said, “Princess, don't ever worry about that. I have a treat for you.”

I went from despair to cloud nine in a matter of moments. 

“Princess, I want you to choose our next destination. It can be at a camping resort, a five-star hotel, or even a plane ride to the ocean; I don't care. The only thing I require is when we get there, Mistress Contessa comes out and is in charge.”

I felt this wave of excitement wash over me. I couldn't believe my good luck.

I had been doing some research on my phone as we traveled, looking for some places that offered more adult activities other than shuffleboard or morning dog walks with coffee. I jumped up and ran to him. I giggled as I felt him pulling me onto his lap. 

“Daddy, I love you so much!”

I opened my phone, showing him the rolling hills of Kentucky. It was a beautiful property with private guest cabins, each one was themed, decorated, and outfitted with adult amenities; the property was called “The Sanctuary”

There was the red cabin, with BDSM toys, and The Voyeur cabin, which allowed other cabins to watch the activities being performed. But the grandest of them all had all the features of each cabin plus an indoor pool, a small classroom, an office, and even a jail cell. All the props were included along with any personal devices, all new and yours to take after you leave. 

This cabin also had the option to have the whole adventure professionally video recorded for an extra fee. It also came with a private, sexy photo shoot, again for an extra fee.

I watched his face as he scrolled through their website. It changed from slightly skeptical to hot, wanton desire. 

“Princess, which one do you want?“

I leaned in close, letting my shirt open enough so my cleavage was in full view, and my vanilla body spray wafted through the air. “Daddy, I want the best one. Let's make our sex movie! Let's let strangers watch us fuck!”

His laughter filled the air, “Oh, my dirty girl, you make me feel like a young man again. Don't ever leave me.”

I leaned in and kissed him deeply, “No chance, Daddy.”

The place I had picked was only a day's drive from where we were. I felt his hand on my neck, pulling me against him.

His warm breath was against my ear, “Book it for three nights. We will drive there, tonight, and start the adventure tomorrow.

The next morning, off we went to my fantasy destination. Mistress Contessa could finally come out to play, I wanted to test our sexual compatibility, drive each other to the edge, and then push each other into orgasmic oblivion. 

We drove all day, and I never stopped talking. I read out loud from the website, my voice animated and excited like a young girl's.

We parked the motorhome in a Walmart parking lot. Got some deli fried chicken.

The Sanctuary was a few hours away, still. So, ate, took showers, and went to sleep. We both dreamed of The Sanctuary and all its glory.

We drove all day, but The Sanctuary and all of its treasures were still hours away. Rather than unpacking the motor home, we rented a motel room for the night. Still excited, we picked up some beer and a pizza, took a long shower, and went to sleep. Our dreams were filled with the expectations of what we had planned once we reached our final destination.

We made love the next morning. The slow, sensual passion of that built into a hot, explosive climax. I came so hard that I felt a bit dazed after. He had the biggest smile on his face I had ever seen. After we showered together, he handed me my “Daddy's Little Slut” collar. I took my day collar off and waited for him to secure it around my neck. 

We both knew this was for appearances only, because Mistress Contessa doesn't wear a collar, but her gorgeous pet does.  After we gathered our overnight bag, we grabbed some coffee and muffins from the breakfast nook in the lobby and hit the road. 

The Sanctuary, here we come.

We followed the directions on Google maps until we stopped at the gate to the resort. A locked gate with security cameras blocked the entrance. A sign with directions that were easy to follow said, “Welcome. This is private property. If you have a reservation, please push the button, and a guard will ask for your name and confirm your reservation. Thank you.”

He had to get out of the motor home to push the button. Within moments, the long steel gate started to open as we slowly made our way in. 

The resort was gorgeous. White fences lined the property, and there were horses everywhere. My mouth hung open in awe. The website didn’t come close to accurately describing this magnificent property.  That was probably on purpose since the cost wasn’t in everyone’s budget, and it was meant to be a very sexually fulfilling adventure. 

We followed the signs to the reception area. It is a beautiful horse-style barn, decorated with gorgeous antiques. From the parking area, I could see the different cabins, a built-in pool area, a huge pond with a beautiful, spraying fountain, and horses grazing off horses off grazing in the serene fields.

As we walked in, an older woman greeted us both by name and said, “Welcome to The Sanctuary.” 

We were handed key cards that would allow us access to our cabin plus all the communal areas, such as the pool and riding stables. We were handed a map highlighting our cabin and informed that we could purchase snacks and drinks for the cabin or purchase our own in town. We thanked our host and went in search of our cabin.  We followed the map along the water's edge. Words couldn't describe the beauty of this place. My cunt was aching at this point.

Our cabin was called Lovers Secret Garden. Flowers and climbing roses bushes decorated the wood railings around the cottage. We could hear the water fountain in the lake. This was a dream come true. 

TransAlexandraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TransAlexandraTS

“Oh, Daddy, thank you, this is perfect!”

He opened the door, and it took our breath away. As we entered the cabin, our senses exploded with delight. A small kitchen was to the left, and a sitting area with a fireplace and fuzzy warm rugs was on the floor to the right.

The master bedroom was magic, with a huge, solid, wood king-size bed with hooks at the headboard and the foot of the bed. Multiple sex swings hung from reinforced joints in the ceiling. A spanking bench and leather bloggers were on the wall. Through, the door was another room filled with sex pillows and sex dolls. In the closet hung outfits in my size, pre-picked out and boxes and boxes of sex toys for both males and females. If we open it, we bought it. It's that simple, like a mini bar, but with the same principle, very clever. 

There were instructions on how to use the voyeur equipment.  It could be used for watching with consent, being watched, again with consent, or both. I could feel my pussy getting drenched...Because Daddy never lets me wear panties, I was getting more and more turned on by the second.  

I could feel Mistress Contessa clawing at the door, wanting to come out. I began shaking as I started to hear her domineering voice in my head, “Let me out, you simple girl; it's my turn!” her voice always took on a deeper, slightly husky tone. I knew that my eyes would transform from milk chocolate brown to a swirling, caramel color. The transformation is something to see, or so I've been told. 

I couldn't hold her back, anymore, “SIT DOWN, BOY!” I command with authority. “Do not move. I need to get out of this horrible outfit you make me wear!”

I grabbed my suitcase and retreated into the large bathroom. I pulled off the flannel shirt, pulled the boots off, and shimmied out of the tight jeans. I reached into my bag and pulled out my red latex, corset top that completely exposes my gorgeous, full, round breasts and puffy, pink nipples.  I powdered my pussy, lightly, with scented powder before stepping into the latex, crotchless panties. The latex divides my ample ass cheeks perfectly into two equally-sized globes. 

Then, I applied the shimmering body oil all over my breasts, down my stomach, to my just-shaved pussy, and, then, down each leg before finishing the look with red latex, stripper heels.  I brushed my hair down to my shoulders, applied red lipstick, and put on the final touches of my vanilla perfume. 

Mistress Contessa was ready to play. My eyes had changed colors; they now looked like warm caramel with swirls of chocolate. My nipples were hard with the anticipation of giving and taking pleasure. My cunt glistened with wetness, and I was eager to see my toy.

But first, I laid out his clothes for my pleasure. A pair of black, assless pants, a black leather harness across his chest, a thick black collar that read, “hers”, and, for later, I picked out a new cock cage, a vibrating cock-sucking tool and anal beads, and a new, large, vibrating anal toy from the selection. It's always been my pleasure to spend his money. 

I walked out into the living room where I left him. His eyes nearly burst out of his face, and I could see his cock swell in his jeans. 

My voice was husky as I said, “My pet, go change. Don't touch yourself! Now, go!”

While he was in the bathroom, changing, I set the mood. I first set up the voyeur camera and opened it up for any who wanted to join. Then, I turned on the surround sound system, video cameras, and digital recording devices. Then, I set the mood lighting, all by remote control, of course. I switched on the fireplace, and, then, I gathered massage oils and waxes to warm for tonight's pleasure. 

The red lights told me all the systems were a go, and I saw, by the camera monitor, that we had at least two couples joining us. Mmm, Knowing that I was going to be watched really cranked Mistress Contessa's arousal up several notches.

I waited calmly but impatiently for my favorite toy to finish. Then, finally, the bathroom door opened, and he emerged dressed in black latex, bare-chested and barefoot, except for harness and collar, and his cock was hard and proud, ready for me.

He stopped, looked at me, looked down, and then dropped to his knees. “Mistress Contessa, may I serve you please?”

I walked toward him. I could smell my sex, and I knew that he could, too. My hand touched his head softly, and, then, I lifted his chin. Our eyes met, and then he saw only darkness as I covered his head with a black latex mask with only an opening for his mouth and nose. 

My voice is husky as I gave my slave his next command, “Stay on your knees,” as I clipped a leash to his harness, “this way, Pet.”

I led him into the sex room. On the monitor, I saw a man in another cabin, stroking his hard cock, while a woman in another cabin was licking a man's ass. 

“Stand now, and I will guide you.”

My hands touched his chest. He shivered and I saw his nipples harden. My mouth sucked on his left one. I bit it, hearing him moan, and, then, I bit the right. As he stood, I got the fucking swing into position beneath him.

I pushed him gently, and the swing held his weight, easily. I lifted each leg into place, he was easily accessible to my desires. 

His cock was such a beautiful piece of meat, so long and thick. Precum was already dripping from the tip. I was deciding whether I should cage him and torment him, first, or use the suction blowjob toy on him. Hmmm, decisions, decisions. 

The cage was so shiny and pretty. His cock would look like a beautiful, caged bird waiting to fly. My tongue flicked the tip and captured the stream of glistening precum as it slid down his cock. It tasted sweet, salty, and tangy. I held it on my tongue and showed the camera before swallowing it.  

He moaned again, and that fed Mistress Contessa's desire for more. I lowered my head, pulled the swing up, and engorged myself on his meat. His hands, which were tied to the swing, were of no use. He felt my mouth pulling, tugging, and sucking his skin. His head dropped back, but I wasn't going to stop until I drained his balls. 

Up and down, I swirled, chewed, and slurped his hard meat stick until I felt him jerk and he sprayed his hot cum down my throat. His breathing was harsh. The men on the screens had shot their loads, as well, and they sat, spent, still watching us. 

I was being generous to my pet. I lifted his mask, letting him breathe some fresh air. “Here, drink, Pet.” I lifted a bottle of cold water to his lips. He drank quickly. 

“Mistress, thank you,” he said between gulps of water. 

I stroked his cock and watched him twitch from the sensitivity of his cumming. 

“Oh, my sweet, Pet. I'm just getting started. We have many hours of playtime, my Dear One.”

Published 
Written by Intheshadow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments