Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot For Teacher - Part 1

"Simon knew it was wrong but couldn't help to imagine fucking his hot new English teacher. He felt his manhood swell up in his black shorts with excitement."

40
9 Comments 9
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Simon Hicks was a nineteen-year-old college guy living with his alcoholic dad and gran in Manchester, England. His mum passed away two years before to cancer. He went to college every day, hung out with his friends on campus and talked about girls and fucking. Simon was a little jealous of his best friend, Tom Dale, because he was confident and a hit with the ladies, and gets to fuck all the girls he wanted. Whereas he, he was a nerd with glasses and very shy talking to girls. He never had a girlfriend, never been kissed; Well, he did get a drunken snog off some fat girl at a party the year before. But that was it.

Simon walked into his English classroom and saw his friends gawping at the new English teacher. He sat down slowly and gawped stupidly as well. His new teacher was a goddess.

Beautiful, dark hair in a high bun, glasses, wearing a black pencil skirt, pair of black heels, and a loose white long-sleeved blouse tucked into the skirt with the top buttons undone, so every time she bent forward, the tops of her big breasts were on show.

Simon felt he was in love.

The teacher turned to him. "You," she said firmly.

"M-me?" he asked, surprised.

"What is your name?"

"Simon Hicks."

"I'm Ms Isabella Bello, your new English teacher. Could you tell me why you were late to my class?"

"My gran is ill, miss."

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that. But please, in the future, be sure to attend my class on time." Her tone was very firm. Her piercing blue eyes flashed at him.

He nodded. "Yes, Ms Bello," he replied.

Ms Bello began the lesson again.

Simon turned to his friends who were smirking at him for getting into trouble with the hot new teacher.

When class ended, Ms Bello called Simon back to speak with him.

Simon looked at his friends, and they chuckled and winked as they walked out. He walked over and cleared his throat.

"Yes, Ms Bello," he said. He tried his hardest not to stare at her tits.

Ms Bello smiled at him in her chair with her left leg over the other and then stood up. "I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour earlier, Simon. Can you ever forgive me?" Her tone turned seductive.

"Sure."

"Great." She noticed him trying not to stare down at her chest. Ms Bello leaned forward to his right ear to whisper. "You're cute. You may go."

Simon felt delighted and felt a stirring of excitement swell up in his jeans. Oh, fuck! he thought with annoyance. Not now.

He turned and rushed to the gents' bathroom with his right hand over his crotch. He went into one of the cubicles and locked the door.

Simon looked down at his crotch area and undid his jeans and took out his hard cock that was average-sized. Not too big, not too small. He began to picture Ms Bello in front of him and her big breasts bursting out of her white blouse and his cock twitched and grew bigger with excitement in his hand. Before he could stop himself, he began jerking off slowly. But the more vivid picture of Ms Bello, the more Simon moved his hand up and down the shaft of his hard pulsating veiny cock. His breathing began to get deeper and heavier. He let out a soft groan as a smacking sound came as he masturbated harder and faster.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

"Oh, shit!" he said softly as he pressed his left hand on the wall of the cubicle as his body shook uncontrollably as semen squirted from the tip of his cock as he reached climax.

Five minutes later, Simon got himself together and went to his other classes.

That night, after he fed his gran and took the alcohol from his dad who'd fallen asleep in front of the TV, he went to his room that was full of horror posters on the walls. He laid out on his bed and tried to sleep but all he could think about was Ms Bello and how goddamn sexy she was.

Simon opened up his laptop and placed some porn on. The moans on the screens excited him. He pulled his jeans off and slid his boxers down. He watched some hunky builder pound some hot blonde from behind. His right hand grabbed hold of his hard cock and began moving it up and down. Simon began imagining his hot teacher in front of him with her huge breasts bursting out of her blouse. His hand moved faster and harder, making a smacking sound.

"Simon, stop jerking off and help me to the bathroom!" his gran shouted from the other room.

He groaned and pulled his clothes back on and shut his laptop. Simon went to help his gran.

While the day-carer had taken his gran to the hospital for an appointment, Simon was able to relax. His dad was a mechanic at a garage, so he was alone in the house.

Simon went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door and got the milk out then noticed an apple pie. A dirty thought came to mind, especially since he couldn't stop thinking of his hot new teacher. He put the milk back in and took out the pie. Simon opened the packaging and took the pie out and rested it on the countertop. He sunk his left middle finger into the centre of it and the texture of it turned him on as he inserted it, imagining Ms Bello.

Before he knew what he was consciously doing fully, Simon had slid down his boxers and had climbed on top of the counter with his dick hard standing upright like a rocket getting ready to shoot off. And then inserted his dick into the hole of the apple pie. He began to move in and out slowly. Simon let out a soft moan of pleasure as the pastry of the pie felt moist and soft around his member. His body moved faster, and the more pleasure he got as he moaned out louder.

"Oh, Ms Bello," he said aloud. "Oh, how would I love to have you suck my cock and then allow me to put it in your sweet, dripping pussy." His body crushed over the pie. Simon fucked the pie harder and faster. "Oh, God!" he felt his body building up to an orgasm. His body convulsed and he let out a loud cry of pleasure as ejaculation squirted inside the crushed-up pie.

Suddenly, there were loud gasps of utter shock.

Simon turned his head with embarrassment towards the door and smiled awkwardly. "Hey, Gran," he said

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments