Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Berlin

"My experience of the famous KitKat club in Berlin, the one true sex haven"

2
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"I visited the KitKat club in Berlin about 9 years ago, this is a story of an unforgettable night, 1 filled with joy and regret equally. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy the read, I would love to hear your thoughts on it. What would you do at the KitKat club?"

I just get back to my hotel from work. It had been exhausting all day with my colleagues at a conference and, boy, was I glad to see the end of that dreadful week. It’s 6 pm on a Friday. I just entered the hotel minutes ago, and I am desperate for my bed. I quickly strip off my clothes and fall onto the bed, falling asleep almost instantly. I planned to nap for an hour or so before heading out for dinner.

Four hours later, I wake up looking all groggy. My eyelids are very heavy and I have a grumble in my stomach. I slowly pull myself up, rubbing my eyes as I stand up to look at the clock. 10:15 pm, time to take a shower and throw on some fresh clothes. Somehow still quite energetic, I am on my way to a restaurant.

Sitting alone at the corner table, I order a kebab and coke before scrolling through my phone to see what I could do in Berlin that evening. There is clearly one thing on my mind: sex. I looked on my phone to find some brothels or massage parlors, but was surprised to see what I found. One in particular that caught my eye: the infamous KitKat club.

For those not in the know: this is a sexually very open-minded place, to explore your fetishes and kinks. And most importantly, we have the possibility to act them out in a very public manner with like-minded people. That’s all the introduction I will give.

Intrigued, I explore further online about this place, as I am interrupted by the waiter arriving with my glass of coke. Smiling, I quickly hide my phone, as the coke is placed on the table. My mind fully indulged in knowing more about this club. I scroll through more reviews and read through, lots of mentions of clothing, open-mindedness, kinks, fetishes, and so on. Very impatiently, I place a twenty euro bill on the table and head out. I look into the maps for directions to head there as I walk briskly towards the nearest underground station, making my way towards this club. The mind filled with thoughts and curiosity.

11:30 pm, I arrive at the club. While people queue outside to enter, I look at the bouncer at the door before walking down the queue to find the back of it. The queue continues along the road, almost a thousand people, maybe more. Seeing all this naked skin — butts and tits bouncing, I finally find the end of the queue and join at the back. Small groups of women in front of me, busy chatting amongst themselves. Drinks being passed around and their outfits perfected. I look down to see them wearing platform high heels, making them at least fifteen centimeters taller. A blonde girl from the group in particular catches my attention as I check her out a few times, she was gorgeous, so elegant, confident, and beautiful at the same time.

A balanced mix of older and younger people in the queue waiting, most wearing a jacket, lots of harnesses and Dessous can be seen. It’s a cold winter night and everyone is dressed in coats, giving only very few clues for any imagination. I look around to find someone friendly, behind me an older man, smiles at me as I turn around to look at him.

"You come here often?" I ask the man standing behind me wearing high boots and what clearly looks like leggings under a thick winter jacket.

"Yes." He nods. "You're never going to get in wearing that!" he continues to say as he looks at my outfit. Black jacket over a white polo shirt and blue denim jeans, casual sneakers to go with them.

"Really? Why?" I asked the man, to his annoyance.

"Diese verdammt dummen Touristen!" he groans in German, shaking his head. "Unless you plan to be naked inside, there is no way you will be allowed inside looking like this," he warns me.

"Where can I buy something?" I ask, looking at him as he turns around with his finger pointed down the street.

"Walk down this street, 3rd left, you will find 'Mister B'. Tell the man at the counter that you want to enter KitKat. He will find something for you," he says as i lean and look at the queue getting longer as I step out.

Close to midnight, I pace down the street, looking for this shop. I find it few minutes later, a shady, dimly lit place. The door chimes as I walk in. The place is crowded, seems I was not the only one who wanted to buy an outfit for the evening. Looked around to see leather outfits, harnesses, body suits for men, net shirts. I picked up leather pants, a mesh see-through tank top. Waited to get it billed before walking up to the changing rooms to put them on.

I was shocked to see a lot of activity ongoing in the change rooms. Men on their knees, lips wrapped around a cock, some bent over a stool, getting pounded from behind. I walk in slowly, trying not to make eye contact as I quickly change my outfit before rushing outside, holding my street-wear in my hands as I shove it into a plastic cover.

Back again to the end of the queue, 12:20 am. I stand there feeling impatient, my cock stiff in my pants, looking at all the eye candy. An hour past by in the queue as I finally approached the entrance. The bouncer looked at me and my outfit, asks for my ID, quick check and off I go inside.

The first stop is the wardrobe. Losing all the winter layers and leaving the phone — those are strictly prohibited. It was interesting seeing all those people strip down, without any inhibition, they are getting naked, complimenting each other, exchanging looks, and then re-focusing on their outfits. The wardrobe is huge and I can only imagine the sheer amount of bodies in the rest of the club. Everyone is in fishnets, leather, latex, vinyl, or other extraordinary, non-streetwear garments. It’s a very bright club and I struggle a bit to get the vibe. I have a train scheduled at 8 o'clock in the morning to travel to the other side of Germany.

Guess I am gonna miss that one — a problem to solve for the future me.

“Why am I here? Do I even fit in?” — Walking around, those kinds of questions pop into my head. I am comfortable with my sexuality, I don’t feel any kind of shame or anything alike. But still, I usually go to parties where sex is more in the background. Here: It is prominent! No one talks about the music or which DJ is playing, another experience is in focus. I walked past lots of beds and large couches. They are full of people. The club is packed. Mostly, they are just sitting there, talking or looking at the guests passing by. From time to time, you see a hand suspiciously placed in the crotch area, blowjobs given or girls being eaten out.

Graciously, a naked guy walks over, offers to guide me around and help me to get used to this place, but his last time here was already years ago and he himself struggles to orientate. Nonetheless, we make our way through a sheer mass of half-naked bodies, passing different dance floors playing all kinds of genres. At some point, he meets a friend of his and I decide to leave both of them alone and keep exploring on my own.

I continue my way through the club I sometimes exchange a flirtatious smile, but you can clearly sense the different experience levels of the guests. Ranging from shy and a bit unsure of what to make out of this experience (probably tourists), to people running around fully naked that seemingly lost their inhibitions decades ago. Some talking about KitKat try to paint a picture of all beauty, but that is not true. There is a fair share of old men clearly taking advantage of the public nature of certain actions, which might seem a bit disturbing at first.

I continue my stroll toward the main floor, passing a couple playing with ropes and tying each other up, which puts a smile on my face. Conveniently, I find the bar there and walk over to get a drink. I was only a few feet away from hundreds of people simultaneously moving to the beats. The music is fast-paced and a mix of minimal with some psytrance elements in it. Not really my cup of tea but for now I only perceive it in the background.

I find myself standing next to the gorgeous blond girl that was initially standing in front of me in the queue. Finally, now that the winter garments are off, I also have the chance to take a full look at her. She wears chunky black boots that accentuate her long legs beautifully, which are covered in loose, somewhat torn stockings. Matching those are some fishnets that she wears on her upper body, covering her arms and breasts. You can slightly see her nipples peeking out as she is otherwise only wearing an open bra that matches her slip. A very pleasant look overall!

Surely she could sense the pleasure that raged in me after my exploration walk. As I slowly come closer, I take a deep look into her eyes — and see a matching spark of excitement. Without hesitation, I put my hand around her waist and slightly but confidently pull her toward me.

“What a pleasure to find you again so quickly — the club is packed!” are my first words to her. She does not recognize me, but regardless of my amusement, she looks at me in an enthusiastic way and a smile forms on her face.

At this point, I really don’t care much about the words, but more about my hand on her hip and her warm skin. I smile back and my hand slowly goes up her spine and to the back of her head. I slightly direct it towards mine — no hesitations. And then, a kiss! At first, only slowly and gently. Then a short break lets our lips part, and we look at each other. Her eyes are literally screaming for more. So my hand travels a few inches down to her neck and pulls her in for a second, more passionate kiss.

We quickly disappeared into the anonymity of the dance floor. Even here, it is unusually bright for a nightclub. The faces of other dancers are easy to identify and the mood is good resulting in a lot of smiles. I lead my girl into the center, slightly guide her to come in front of me, and glide my hands gently over her waist onto her hips. The kick comes back and instantly a flash of energy rushes through the crowd. Everybody is mechanically moving with the beat and getting into the groove. My hands dictate the rhythm while our bodies are still a few centimeters apart, leaving each other some breathing room.

The next break comes, quickly the kick disappears again and the melody takes the dominant part. As a reaction, the tension of the dancers seemingly drops, becoming more of a free flow. I drag my partner into me still moving to the music and she happily joins the motion. With one hand, I remove the hair from her neck and start to kiss it, while the other hand strokes her leg. The melody becomes more intense as my tongue travels up to her ear. Gripping tightly into her thigh while circling around her earlobe shows her how much pleasure this situation brings me. She turns around and deeply kisses me, and holds my hand to pull me away from the dancefloor.

We begin a quest together to find a suitable place inside the club, we pass what seems like a spanking station. On a camp bed, a girl is kneeling on all her fours, face pressed down. She looks like she is in her twenties, wears a black body with some chains, and has a light skin color… well except for her ass, which is screamingly red. A middle-aged, short, and pretty out of shape man with long black hair is standing behind her with a flock in his hand. A sharp hiss runs through the air followed by a clap and a moan. Seemingly in line three more girls are sitting next to them on a couch, enjoying the view and waiting to experience the pleasure of spanking they desperately crave.

TatcaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TatcaLove

It is not my intention to interrupt this play, but the guy makes the impression of working here — or at least being a regular. So I slowly and carefully approach him and ask where it is possible to find a somewhat more private space. He looks at me in surprise, and even though he understood my question, he replies in English with a heavy Italian accent, “There are no private places in KitKat!” turning back and continuing to spank the girl in front of him.

So there was our answer. We decide to instead sit down at the most prominent spot of the club, which is easily findable, as it is a large pool in the middle of a chill-out area. However, it serves less as a pool and more as a cold bath after a hot sauna session. One is conveniently located on the left of it. I find an empty couch and walk over to sit on it by the pool. My partner, who is walking alongside, sits next to me.

Finally, we can look into each other's eyes again and the amusement about what just happened is written into them. We let out a slight laugh while we face each other. She moves her hands over my crotch, unbuttoning my pants as she looks into my eyes, biting her lower lip. Before I know it, my cock is out, her soft hands wrapped around it, she smiles. Right now, I don’t care about another thing! It’s just about this moment, she moves back on the couch, bends over my lap. Her lips part just enough to take the head of my cock in her mouth. I watch startled at what was happening, goosebumps all over my skin, her head goes up and down my shaft, making me rock hard instantly.

I look down and see the girl as she smiles, lifting herself up, letting go of my cock as she sits back next to me. I turn around and see a man, standing right behind us, watching as she goes down on me. He looks at me, smiles, and pulls his cock out—easily seven inches and it wasn't even hard. He brings it close to my partner's face. She turns around, taken a bit by surprise, and looks up at his face. No words are spoken, she knows what he wants. She adjusts herself on the couch, takes his thick cock in her hand, and before I can blink, she has it in her mouth.

His cock, now fully erect and majestic, glazed with her saliva, teases her by placing a finger in the middle of his shaft, almost challenging her to go deeper.

I get off the couch, looking at her once again, a woman on a mission. She sucks it and she loves it.

I decide to walk around, passing the dozens of people laying on the sofas next to the pool — a woman is just about to place herself onto the lap of a fully naked man while the people sitting next to them are smoking, waiting for the penetration to happen. All their eyes are wide open and they are expecting something exciting. A slight shimmer of wetness flashes between the woman's legs while the cigarette smoke is caught mid-air.

By now, I have done a full lap around the pool, finding myself in front of my girl again. Her head is in his hands. He holds a fistful of her hair, trying to shove in as much as he can down her throat. Carefully, I sit back down next to her and place my hands on her lap. I can feel the heat radiating from her skin, and then there's a loud gag, followed by a few coughs as he lets go of her.

She clears her throat, spitting to the side of the couch before leaning against the couch. The man gently pulls her back, making her neck hang off the back of the couch. He taps his cock on her face again, before pushing it back into her mouth. Down from her shoulders, my hands move towards her breasts, caressing her nipples through the fishnet, as I see his cock bulge into her throat, so very visible from her neck. I grab them more intensely and place them between my thumb and my index finger, gradually applying more pressure — a slight moan.

One hand stays there, while the other passes her stomach and stops between her legs. My fingers move closer and closer toward the hottest point there. I move her slip and can feel her wetness on my index finger. While drawing circles with my hand between her legs and pinching her nipple, I decide to slip one finger inside her. Her body twitches as I look at her. The man pulls out of her throat. A thick line of saliva hangs from her lip to the tip of his cock as I see him stroke hard and fast. A few more seconds, and cum drips on my hand, over her breasts and face. A huge load.

I look up to see him wink at me as he puts his cock back in, walking away. I turn my attention back at my girl. She lifts her neck off the edge off the couch, coughing a bit before she leans back against the couch. She stays there, smiling at me, as I ponder on whether I should continue to stay here with her. I sit by her side for a few minutes silently, and to my luck, one of her friends spots us on the couch and walks over to us. I smile, standing up as the other girl sees her lying on the couch, giggling uncontrollably.

This was my cue to leave. Without further conversation, I look at my girl one more time and leave the area.

'Fucking wild!' I think to myself as my night seems to be getting crazier by the minute. I am aimlessly walking around the club, seeing naked people everywhere, embracing their bodies and how they are. Fully free.

All of a sudden, I'm back at the bar where I met the girl. This time, I finally order a drink. Sipping it, I turn around to face the dancefloor, heads bouncing to the drop. I try to soak it in.

Suddenly in the crowd, I spot another girl, a dark-haired, petite Asian, dancing alone. I take my drink and begin dancing next to her. She notices me, and doesn't take too long till we're dancing facing each other.

'Should I make the first move?' I think to myself, remembering the man that stood behind me and my partner while we were on the couch. I place my hands over her waist, pulling her closer and look into her eyes. She smiles, and looking at her, I can say for sure she's not drunk or drugged. Finally, I can have her all for myself.

A few seconds down, I leaned into her, a kiss. We make out rather passionately, my tongue pushing into her mouth as she plays with mine. Breaking the kiss, I look at her smiling, that beautiful smile, I couldn't stop looking at her. Once again, I hold her hand, walking out of the dancefloor. Not too long after, we find a couch.

"Let's fuck!"

My first words to her, as we both sit on the couch.

She obliges, looking quite interested. She gets over me, sitting on my lap as we make out again. My tongue explores her mouth as my hands get busy fondling her breasts over her sleeveless black crop top. I pull back for a brief moment to pull her top off over her head, dropping it to the floor, rushing to push my tongue back in her mouth. I get a glimpse of her breasts, the perfect size, brown nipples hard enough to poke. I grab them in my hands, squeezing them hard as she moans into my mouth.

My cock hasn't been this hard all night. I push her onto the couch, getting up to my feet and unbuttoning my pants as quick as I can, I drop them to the floor as she waits on the couch. I get on my knees, scampering as if I have no time, I pull her denim shorts down along her stockings and off her ankles, below I go back up to pull her panties off. I got closer to her thigh and stop, in shock.

A thick bulge clearly visible.

I pull back slowly as I look at her, lifting her head up.

"You... You have a cock!" I stammer, looking at her as she gets back up to sit in front of me. I feel her hand caress my face softly, as she leans back in to kiss me again. A soft peck on my lips, and again, as I slowly start to give in, parting my lips open again to kiss her back. We make out again for a few minutes as the thought of her cock refuses to clear my head. We stop as she looks at me, moving back a bit before lifting her ass to pull her panties off. Her cock springs out impressively, I could've never in my life though a girl as petite as her could be packing something as thick as that. Before I can speak, she turns around onto her knees and elbows, lifting her ass up in the air in front of me.

I sigh and take a deep breath. Rubbing my cock again to make it harder, I get back onto the couch behind her and place my cock near her asshole. She spits on her hand, bringing it back to lube her hole up a bit while I position myself behind her. A deeper breath in and out, I pushed my cock against her hole, slowly getting the tip into her asshole. A moan from her, as I feel her thighs tighten up, her spinster press against my shaft as I force it in deeper. Her asshole stretches, adjusting to my girth, and I begin penetrating in and out.

I was surprised to see how easily she took me into her ass, but then after all that went on in the night, I was not even sure what I should be surprised about.

I hold her hip as i continue ramming my cock into her asshole, my balls touching her as I go deep. It took me a few minutes of that until I began bursting my cum into her asshole, holding her waist tight. Finally, I gasp, a big smile on my face as my cock slides out of her asshole, i drop myself onto the couch sitting with my pants around my ankles as she gets back up to her feet in front of me.

Touching her asshole, she feels the cum drip out.

"My turn?" she says, looking at me.

"W-What do you mean?" I ask, seated, as my cock softens slowly.

"You know what I mean," she says again, moving closer to me.

My cock is fully down, my heart pounding in my chest as lots of thoughts flow through my head. I had never even had the thought of touching another cock, let alone taking it in my ass.

I pull my pants up and left the spot as fast as I could, still holding my pants in my fist.

I make it all the way back to the wardrobe area. I button up my pants, wait in the queue to pick up my jacket, closely looking over my shoulder to see if she is looking for me, my heart still hitting my chest hard. I could not believe how scared I was. Finally, my jacket. I pick it up and rush out.

The cold air hits my face. Within a second, the surroundings change from a warm place to a harsh, dark, and cold Berlin winter night. In the meantime, it has started to snow. There still isn’t any on the ground, and probably it is too warm that it will be left by the dawn of the sun, but it creates a picturesque atmosphere.

I had just exited a fetish club and the bouncers to my left are still deciding on who to let in and who to reject by carefully judging if the person's outfit is revealing and kinky enough. I walk up to a taxi stand to get back to my hotel as I sit inside, placing my jacket on the seat behind me, reliving the night in my thoughts. The cab is underway, the radio plays at a low volume. Understandable. It’s 3 am.

I reach my hotel rather quickly than I expected. I open the door to the hotel room, walk up to the mirror to look at myself. I stare at me for minutes, pin-drop silence in the room as I scream out loudly, slapping myself. I cannot understand my feelings; I'm not sure if I am excited, sad, nervous, anxious, scared, or ecstatic. I just feel empty.

I walk up to my bed and throw myself on it. I have a train to catch in less than five hours. I could not care less. It was the end of a night which I had ruined for myself, but one which I will never ever forget.

If I got a chance today, I would have probably done more, and one thing is for sure: I would have let her fuck me in the ass till she ruined it.

Fin.

Published 
Written by Psy09
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors