Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yes, Daddy - A Femdom Phone Sex Operator Short Story

"Sometimes even the best boys need a Daddy Mistress."

6
3 Comments 3
126 Views 126
1.2k words 1.2k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"So, one of my random favorite things as a Domme is to bust out 'Daddy' sometimes in reference to myself, or if another Domme calls herself Daddy. I get big energy vibes from that and it's so hot. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is my submission for the Dirty Talk contest and I felt it was an appropriate place to give everyone a 'Daddy' mistress. :) Hope you enjoy."

“Good evening, my slutty fuck toy. For the duration of this ten-minute call with Mistress you paid for, like the desperate submissive whore you are, your cock belongs to me. Mine to pleasure, mine to torture, mine to fucking wreck, and however I see fit. Understood? I’m feeling very demanding tonight, slut. Say ‘Yes, Daddy.’”

“Yes, Daddy,” he pants into the phone, like a little eager puppy wanting to be played with.

“Good boy.” He’s breathing so fucking hard already. Rest in peace, little one. “My cock better be getting lovingly stroked right now. The royal fucking treatment. Make him feel good for me, like he’s Daddy’s little princess, and he’s going to fucking Disney World. Moan for Daddy, slut.”

Moans mix in with the heavy panting, and it’s so sexy my panties are turning molten. “Listen to those fucking delicious man moans. You know what, sweet boy? There’s nothing that makes Daddy’s pussy wetter than listening to sexy boy noises. You’re gonna fucking whimper like a little bitch for me, aren’t you? Edge for me, right now slutty fuck toy. Edge.”

Obedient as ever, he whimpers loudly and gasps ‘edge.’

“Oh, good boy. Daddy’s like a fucking fire hydrant now. I love it when my fuck toy wrecks my panties so quick. I want to hear how good you sound when you lose your shit when you squeeze my balls for me, slut. Go. Start squeezing.”

He whines a little. Such a good fucking submissive bitch for me. “Harder. I don’t hear any ‘ows’ and I don’t cum until I hear them. Be a good boy and make Daddy’s clit throb.”

“Fuuuuck, fuck…ow…ow…please, please, oh God. Mistress, please—”

“What did you fucking call me, slut? Squeeze harder and try again.”

His squeaky whimpers and ‘ows’ go up an octave, and I might fucking die from how hot my body feels. I’m the world’s horniest propane tank, ready to combust.

“—D-daddy, fuck…ow…Please, Daddy. Oh, God.”

“Edge, like the little obedient slut you are. Now.”

“Edge. Oh fuck, Daddy. My cock is so hard for you. Please… I need to cum so badly. Please let me cum, Daddy. Please let me cum.”

He’s sexy as hell, but he’s also my fuck toy.

“Such a good boy for me, but no slut. You didn’t spend those spank bank funds on this call just to blow your load after thirty fucking seconds, did you? You’re such an obedient toy, too. I think I want you to entertain Daddy for a few minutes while you edge. She wants to cum hearing how badly you want to lick her pussy on your knees like the bitch you are. Beg Daddy to spread her legs for you and let you clean up this sloppy mess you made…”

I hear panting and a soft moan-turned-whimper. He sucks in air, and then replies. “... Daddy—Daddy, please…please let me lick you clean. I want to be a good boy for you and clean up my mess. Edge.”

The boy has a mouth on him and catches me by surprise. At first I thought he’d just be a mess of sex noises the entire length of the call, which was fine by me and plenty entertaining… but this. A submissive with a filthy whore mouth. Fuck me.

“Keep going, dirty boy,” I demand. “Make me wetter with that mouth and beg.”

MilanaHots
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaHots

“Please, Daddy,” he pants quickly in reply, clearly edging my cock relentlessly, which is confirmed a second later. “Fuck, edge.” He pants again for a second and then continues. “Please. Let me be on my knees on the ground, where a fuck toy submissive belongs. Between your gorgeous, open legs, worshiping your delicious pussy like it deserves. Please, Daddy.”

Something told me this boy would suck my clit like a Hoover ripping curtains from a rod, but I was so fucking horny, I didn’t care. Let him destroy me. I slid my fingers between my legs, stroking my dripping cunt like my life depended on it.

“You know what Daddy really loves to do to my fuck toys? What makes Daddy cum so hard on a slutty submissive’s moaning, begging, panting face? Ask me. ‘What will make you cum so good, Daddy? How can I be the best boy for Daddy?’”

“What will make you cum so good—fuck, edge—Daddy? How can I be the best boy for Daddy? Please. Oh God, please.”

“Daddy wants to ride her slutty fuck toy’s sexy face into oblivion, while she sucks his cock raw. Do you want Daddy to stuff her sexy, hard, desperate, aching cock—”

“Edge! Fuck, Daddy. Please, please…” He was so fucking desperate, his voice was breaking. It had gotten so high pitched and delicious for me. Such a good fucking boy.

“Please, what slut? Beg Daddy to suck my cock while you lick me. Tell me what a good boy you are and how much you need your cock and balls drained by my mouth.”

I hear him exhale hard and whine softly. His breathing is ragged, and he sounds like a broken little sub. It’s all I can do to keep myself from fingering my pussy into the same state.

“Be a good boy for me and tell me. I can’t read minds, and if you’re not vocal about what you want, how am I supposed to know, hmm?”

“I-I-I,” he stammers. “Fuck, I’ll be good.”

“That’s right, you will. Go on.”

“Please, I’ll be a good boy and show you how bad I want your pussy. I want to suck and lick and make your clit pulse and throb with my tongue, making you cum so hard. Fuck. Edge.”

“Good boy. What a sweet, pretty boy,” I praise. “My naughty sub. Give me two minutes, slut, and then I’ll give you permission to cum for me. Then you can blow your big hot load for Daddy.”

“Thank you, thank you, Daddy. I’ll be a good, good boy. Edge, edge. Thank you, thank you.”

I let him edge, listening to his sweet, desperate, panting gasps and groans for two whole minutes before finally saying, “Is my cock still throbbing, fuck toy?”

“Yes, Daddy. So, so hard. Still so, so fucking hard.”

“Then fucking cum for me. Give those full balls some fucking relief. Right now. Cum.”

“Oh God, yes, Daddy. Thank you, thank you. Oooohhhh...”

“Are you imagining my hot, wet, mouth sucking that cum right out of my cock, slut? Make him feel like Daddy’s Princess.”

“Oooohhh, God, fuck. Yes, yes. You’re so beautiful. Fuck.” I’m listening to him in a mess of pants and moans and begs, cumming hard and I know I’m seconds behind him. I just need one more little push...

“Be a good fuck toy and tell me how beautiful I am.”

“You’re the most beautiful, sexiest, hottest, gorgeous woman alive, Daddy.”

Fucking bingo.

Published 
Written by loganlovewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments