Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What I Like

"Ten very short stories are more than the sum of their parts"

18
4 Comments 4
886 Views 886
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"I offer ten individual one hundred word 'micros', that each stand on their own, but together tell another complete story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

One

You called on my way home and heard about my day. I think you know what I need. I hope you do. There’s one thing that gets my mind off the trials and tribulations of a bad day, and you’re usually more than happy to give it to me. You know I’ll be grateful and anxious to show my appreciation.

“Hey honey, I’m home!”

“In the bedroom, baby!”

Entering the room, I see you in my favorite black lingerie, sitting in ‘the chair,’ hairbrush in hand, patting your lap.

“I love you so much!”

“I know. Take your pants down.”

 

Two

There’s no place I’d rather be tonight than over your knee with a bare bottom, and the first smack from your hand is heaven. I don’t know why I like it. I don’t want to be punished, but I love being your naughty boy and feeling your hand building that delicious sting.

“You need a good spanking, don’t you, baby?”

“Spank me, baby!”

You know just how to do it. How hard. How long. How fast.

“You’re my naughty boy, aren’t you?”

It hurts so good, and a final volley, fast and hard, gets me ready for what’s to come.

 

Three

Kneeling before you, I pull you to the edge of the chair, my mouth watering at the sight and scent of the lips between your legs, swollen and wet. Bulging through the sheer black panties begging to be removed, she calls to me.

You love the ‘thanking for the spanking’ that finds my tongue slithering through your slit, gratefully raising your arousal to new heights. Your squirming under my tongue finds your luscious thighs brushing against my cheeks.

Your body tenses as you’re about to come, and I’m rewarded with your syrupy nectar coating my face that says, ‘You’re welcome!’

 

Four

You’re kneeling before me, removing the underwear that you’d pulled down to bare my bottom, ready to take me in. My cock, a long, savory sucker, waits to feel your lips, your tongue, and hopefully your throat.

It disappears as your face closes the gap between us, and only then do I feel your lips, your tongue, and, yes, your throat as a long, low moan escapes my lips. Hands gently squeezing my sore, red cheeks, pull me in and out to a slow rhythm until the eruption, where every drop is recovered, tasted, savored, and swallowed with a smile.

 

Five

“On your back, honey!” with a kiss that shares my taste.

I close my eyes and wait to feel your puffy, wet lips splayed on my mouth. My tongue gets another taste of you as it traverses the tender, pink folds of your perfect pussy. My hands reluctantly leave your soft, round bottom to assist.

Two fingers spread you open for my tongue to tease your hard nub while others slip inside to test how ready you are to take me into your depths.

I finger your spot inside while my tongue triggers another flood of you on my face.

 

Six

Your smile changes from bliss to desire as you reach back to find something long and hard to sit on. Still dripping as you slide back, a finger scoops them and wipes them on my lips, knowing I want every drop of you.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

Hips upraised, you guide me in, and sitting, you exhale like the air is being pushed out as I fill you up. We fit together with gentle squirming before you rise and fall again, your lips clutching at my shaft, saying, ‘Please don’t go.’

Slippery and wet, we come together over and over until we come together.

 

Seven

“Up on your knees, baby,” you command, returning from the bathroom, a long, dark tool strapped to your body.

Relaxing to make entry easier is impossible, but once filled with the stiff shaft, a few well-lubed strokes in and out have me pushing back to make the thrusts harder, deeper.

With one hand on my ass and the other wrapped around my cock, hardened from the sinful penetration, the remnants of lube in your palm allow it to glide over my shaft. Rocking my hips between your hand and your phallus, three or four hard spanks trigger an explosive eruption.

 

Eight

“My turn!”

Discarding the tool and handing me the bottle of lube, your tongue reloads my just-fired cannon.

I see your perfect bottom raised and a smile that says, ‘Come on!’

Pushing back against my lubed finger, readying your tightest hole for something bigger, you’re eager to be filled. Playful spanks have you lifting higher, begging.

We groan at the extraordinary tightness as I disappear inside. Up on your knees, fingers tweaking your nips and nub, have you writhing in my arms. Short staccato breaths signal the end; you fall to the bed in shaking convulsions and a sated smile.

 

Nine

Pulling away, your butt wiggles, saying, ‘More!’

With careful aim and a quick thrust, I’m back inside my favorite place, naturally slippery and eager, with filthy exclamations driving me on.

“Pound my pussy!” and other greatest hits, tell me what you want, your hips meeting mine stroke for stroke.

Eyes closed, I just feel you holding me in your velvety pocket, clutching me, silently saying, ‘Come with me!’ and with the fantastic friction of flesh, I glide in and out of you.

I can feel the pressure building as our bodies tense, and then, “Ohhh, I love you so much!”

 

Ten

Your eyes question, ‘Again?’

I’m your naughty boy again, and some well-placed smacks have me ready to play.

Gymnastically, you manage to impale yourself sitting in my lap with your luscious thighs around me.

Lips attached, tongues entwined, and nipples hard against my chest, we’re squirming to feel every bit of our bodies. Despite our delicious confines, our hips move just enough for now.

Needing more, I lean back while your knees lift you. Our bodies slap together as I meet you in rhythm halfway, and again, we explode together.

The forgotten music plays. ‘Still … You Turn Me On.’

~~~~^~~~~

If good things come in small packages, even better things come in ten small packages. I hope you enjoyed this delicious exercise in economic word choice. Please remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' it! Thanks for reading!!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments