Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Too Much Of A Bad Thing

"The first part in a tale of two sides"

4
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Too much of a good thing is bad for you. We all know that.

You can overdose on anything. Literally anything. Chocolate, for example, is poisonous to every living animal on earth, even humans. If you managed to eat forty Dairy Milk bars (about 22 lbs of chocolate) you would suffer heart failure from theobromine poisoning.

It is famously stated that if you landed on a desert island, you could survive, even thrive, only on coconuts due to the amount of nutrients and minerals in them. However, even the healthy coconut will kill you if you over-indulge. True, you would need to eat somewhere between ten to fifteen of them, before which point you would have to imagine you would either be bored of the taste or have a very sore hand from opening them all.

As incredible as it sounds, you can even die from water intoxication. If you drank 1.6 gallons of water in an hour, you would overload your kidneys and die. That said, if you managed to drink 1.6 gallons of water in an hour, you deserved acclamation for both endeavour and insanity.

So, too much of a good thing is definitely not good for you.

But what about too much of a bad thing?

David Peterson was quite a normal man. He was about five-foot-ten-inches tall. He had short, black hair, usually a bit of stubble and brown eyes. He wasn’t especially skinny, but nor was he at all fat or even overweight. His distinguishing feature was a small birthmark on his right ear lobe.

He was born to Frank Peterson and Sarah Longbridge on the 17th March 1990. Frank and Sarah had been together for about two years. David wasn’t planned, but he also wasn’t a complete accident.

David had a very normal early childhood, growing up in a small town in southern New Hampshire.

Sarah died when David was ten. The last words she ever said to him were, “Make me happy.” They had been painting each other’s faces. David bore those words like a cross his whole life.

David struggled at school, but managed to scrape through to go to college, studying history.

He dropped out after one year.

He worked a series of dead-end jobs before finally finding a job he stuck to in 2014 when he became a clown. Unlike most clowns, he wasn’t in a traditional circus. His group would tour care homes for the elderly and schools. He felt like he was making people happy.

The part of clown work that David excelled at was slapstick. There was very little he would not let happen to him to make people laugh. Get pied in the face? Absolutely. Hit in the face with a ladder? Sure. Pineapple thrown at groin? Why not.

In one of the care homes, David struck up a friendship with the assistant manager, Angelica Potts. Angelica was the same age as David, but that is where their similarities ended. While David was very average in almost every way, Angelica was not at all.

Angelica was five-foot-eleven-inches tall, curvy, busty and charismatic. Her hair was shoulder-length, wavy and dyed light pink and powder blue. She had full lips, large captivating green eyes, cute dimples and she walked with a swagger stolen from the most prestigious of catwalks.

Angelica had taken a liking to David because he cared so much about people being happy. She liked that attribute. David liked Angelica because… well, she was Angelica.

Their sexual relationship was possibly the most interesting aspect. As Angelica had once told David, “We’re not lovers. You’re the cock I use to satisfy my pussy.”

So it was like that. David would be extremely submissive, allow Angelica to strip him, position him, penetrate herself, fuck herself on his member and then finish. It mattered not to Angelica if David climaxed but if he climaxed before her and began to wilt before she had finished herself, she would chastise him, berate him and exclaim that he was a disappointment.

It sounds like psychological torture. And yet David went back every time Angelica told him to. It was a compulsion. Every time he did not ejaculate and she climaxed, she showered him with adulation, adoration, praise and affection.

The sexual juxtaposition of being denied an orgasm you were on the precipice of and feeling that guttural want be denied, but being given the soul food you crave of affection and praise created a strange satisfaction in David.

There was no better example than on the 17th March 2019, David’s twenty-ninth birthday.

David was at home with his father.

“Happy birthday, son. Enjoy your last year of your twenties!”

“I’ll try to, Dad.”

At about half past four, David and his father were about to tuck into dinner together. David’s phone pinged.

Angelica.

‘My house now, I need a cock.’

David squirmed. He felt conflicted. Either way, he was going to disappoint one person.

‘Sorry,’ he typed, ‘having dinner with Dad.’

They had just begun to tuck into the lasagne Frank had made when David’s phone pinged again.

‘Fucking useless. Where are you when I need you.’

David’s stomach plunged. He felt awful.

“Dad, I’m sorry, I need to go. Someone has dropped out at work, they really need someone.”

“Now? On your birthday?”

“I’m the one on call,” said David thickly.

“You’re a clown,” Frank replied incredulously.

“Sorry, I can’t let them down.”

“What’s going on? Are you ok?”

“I’m fine, Dad,” said David as he went out the door, “just helping work.”

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

And with that, he left.

Frank sighed and looked at his dog, Spud.

“Well, I know you won’t run away from lasagne.”

David walked briskly to Angelica’s. He texted her on the way.

‘I’m coming, be there soon.’

A few moments later her reply.

‘Thank god, sweetie! I’m so happy! I need you! xx’

When David arrived, Angelica let him in.

“Hi.” She said.

“Hey, how are-“

“Ssh,” she cut him off, “you’re not here to talk, you’re here so I can use that gorgeous cock of yours.”

She dragged him through to her bedroom.

She began undressing.

David was mesmerised. Every time Angelica undressed it was like watching the most erotic work of art be slowly revealed. Time seemed to trickle so slowly when she undressed in front of him.

Her bountiful breasts bounced, her copious rump sashayed temptingly in front of him. He was erect already.

“Clothes off, David!” Angelica ordered, popping his reverie.

She waited impatiently as he disrobed.

She finally conceded contentment when David finally removed his underwear and his stiff, thick, engorged seven-inch penis sprang free.

“At last!” exclaimed Angelica.

She grabbed him by his member. David gasped as Angelica dragged him to her bed where she pushed him down.

She got up on the bed and straddled him facing away. She grabbed his penis again and positioned it at the entrance to her mating hole.

Just before she penetrated herself, she looked over her shoulder.

“You better not fucking cum, David. I need this orgasm.”

“Sure,” he said eagerly, “I’ll do my best.”

“Sure,” she replied sarcastically.

She lowered herself onto his member and gasped loudly. As David’s helmet entered her hole his eyes rolled back in his head. She slowly dropped down and her vagina tenderly swallowed his thick shaft.

Once she was fully impaled on his erection, she moaned to herself,

“Oh fuck yes.”

David was in awe of her. Even from behind Angelica exuded sexual charm, confidence and charisma. Her curvy body was sensuous, her hips were feminine, the outer edges of her bountiful breasts were teasingly visible at her sides and her bottom, which David marvelled at, was smooth, pert and had the smallest jiggle to it.

Angelica began to roll her hips and each movement made her pant. David watched her like he was watching a master craftsman create beauty.

She rolled her hips faster, making David’s rigid cock slider in and out of her sodden, tight pussy quicker and deeper.

David wanted to caress her stunning body. He placed a hand on either side of her hips.

“Get off,” she fiercely commanded, “this isn’t for you! This is my sex.”

His arms wilted and he lay there adoring her and untameably aroused yet feeling lost and out of place.

She rode him faster still, now moaning and whimpering.

“Uhmmmmm fuck yes! YES!”

David could feel it building. Oh no, he thought, please no. The pressure was quickly escalating in his cock. He could feel his orgasm nearing.

He tried to think of anything else but all his mind could seem to focus on was Angelica. His adoration of her was blocking out every other thought.

Angelica was bucking on his stiff cock like a mare on heat. She was nearing her pinnacle.

He could barely hold on.

“I’m really close,” he said shyly.

“Don’t you fucking dare!” she barked, as she rode him harder.

“I’m sorry, you’re so good and hot.”

“I’m fucking cumming, David!”

And on that, she reached down and grabbed his testicles firmly. David winced. Angelica rode harder. The feeling in David’s penis was inexplicable, it was like he was just about to cum, but couldn’t physically get over the line.

Suddenly, Angelica screamed like she was possessed. Her body trembled and her vagina twitched and spasmed around David’s throbbing penis.

Her orgasm lasted a good two minutes. All the while, David had to bear the frustration and discomfort of needing to cum but being unable to.

Finally, Angelica dismounted David. She began to dress.

David sat up and looked at Angelica. He felt something he couldn’t explain towards her. A desire, a fury, a care and a sadness. He couldn’t bear to think what it meant.

“We’re finished, David,” she said. “Clothes.”

He got dressed while watching her. She was even awe-inspiring putting her clothes back on.

Once dressed, she walked him to her front door, giving David his soul food all the way.

“Thank you, David. You were so good. You always make me so happy. You’re amazing.” She kissed his cheek.

He burned inside. His soul erupted with the fuel she had given him and he felt like he could walk on air.

She opened the door for him.

“Angelica…”

“Yes?”

David was on a cliff edge. He was not brave. He had never been. He had no idea why this time he managed to take the step.

“I think I love you.”

A moment’s silence.

“Pfft.”

And she closed the door on him.

David stood staring at the door, empty. He turned and began to trudge home, feeling crushed and full of sexual frustration.

On the other side of the door, Angelica stood with her back against the door, her hand on her mouth, her eyes closed. Her breathing was hard and rapid. Her hand dropped to her chest.

“I love you, too,” she whispered to herself.

 

*********************************************

In part two, the tale from Angelica’s perspective.

 

Published 
Written by Jam_Wil_Mac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments