Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Game Of Obsession

"Push and pull"

4
3 Comments 3
861 Views 861
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

He is dancing in front of my eyes, in the center of the crowd, under the lights of blue, red, and many colors.

His hips sway to the music, his hands gliding on his body as his eyes speak a language, that my whole body understands with shivers.

There's this burning pit in my stomach that makes me stand to my feet from the couch, reach to him, grasp his wrist, stop his swaying hips, and yank him to the men's restroom.

I shove him inside first, then myself right after, closing the door behind us. I spin him and pin him to the door.

"I didn't know you'd be here," I speak.

"Neither did I," he answers with whispers.

"Have you been here for long?"

"Why would I tell you that?"

"Are you alone?"

"Yeah."

"You seem drunk. More drunk than you should be."

"That has nothing to do with you."

"Yes, it does. It has everything to do with me."

"Why?"

"You have to stop playing with me," I grasp his cheek, caressing my thumb on his lower lip.

"Why would I ever play with you?" He advances and bites my thumb in between his lips.

"Oh." I watch him suck my thumb, "don't look at me like that."

"Like what?" He sucks my thumb faster.

"I need to stop! You are drunk."

He says nothing, plants his hand on my breast, and squeezes.

"What are you doing?" I quickly pin his hand on the door.

"You're boring. I'm gonna go."

"Where do you think you're going?" I pin him again to the door before he leaves, this time with his back against my eyes.

"Leave my hands. You can't hold me like this."

"Like what?"

"Like you're about to fuck me from behind."

"I can do it if that's what you want."

"I want nothing from you."

"Your swaying hips, your heavy breaths, and your need to look at me say otherwise."

"You're good at talking. Is that all you can do?"

"I can't understand you at all. You pull me in, then you push me away. What is it that you want from me?"

"What is it that you can give me?"

"I can't stop myself anymore." Burning with desire, I bite his neck and slip my hands onto his chest from under his t-shirt. "Your nipples — they're erect," I whisper in his ear.

"So what?" He whimpers to my fingers playing with his nipples.

"We should soak them a bit. Open your mouth," I add, "So warm, where did you learn to suck like that?"

"Shut up! I'm not sucking your fingers."

"There we go. Does it feel good? The wet and slimy feeling against your nipples?"

"Stop asking me stupid questions." He melts, resting his head on my shoulder.

"How about this, then? Do you like it when I twist your nipples like this?"

"Ahhh, I like it. You're good at something other than just talking." 

"Aghh, I can't help but like this bitchiness of yours. This body, and this face, and these soft whimpers. I can't stop myself."

"Shut up."

"Why is it that every time I talk about your body, you tell me to shut up?" I twist his nipples harder.

"Aghh."

"But when I talk about pleasure, you moan."

"You talk way too much. Just do what you are here for and stop spouting nonsense."

"What do you think I'm here for?" I twist his nipples again.

"Aghh, you're twisting them way too hard. It hurts."

"I took you as someone who likes to be hurt."

"Why would you assume that?" He moans.

"Am I wrong?"

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Tell me, am I wrong?" I twist his nipples again, making sure he feels the pain.

"No! No, you're not!"

"Good boy. You can be such an obedient boy, but I don't know why you're such a bitch all the time."

"I thought you liked it."

"I fucking love it. This challenging tone of yours, and everything that you are."

"Please stop talking like that."

"Why? I'm going to keep talking like that." I take his t-shirt off and push his head to the door, slipping his pants down to his knees, "and I'll see who dares to stop me."

"I can't stop you, can I?"

"You can make me do anything, my boy. But you can't stop me from talking my mind." I grasp his throbbing cock in my hand, "and it seems like you like it. Look how hard you are."

"Your hand — it's burning. Why is your hand so warm? It's making me leak," he moans.

"You're dirtier than I thought. I love it!" I start jerking his cock, and grasp his neck, pushing him more into the door.

"Mmmm." I see his fingers suck the air between the door and themselves as if they are trying to take refuge in the door.

"From the base to the tip, look how beautiful your cock looks in my hand." I yank him back, leaning his head back on my shoulder.

"I feel nothing."

I can't help but chuckle at his words, "Is that it?"

AgataRii1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataRii1

"Aghh, you just squeezed my cock. Why did you do that?" He falls back on the door, looking back at me, as his fingers take their place back again.

"I'm just making you feel something."

"Is that how you make someone feel something?"

"Then tell me how to make you feel good. I want to do good for my baby boy."

"You and your sweet words."

"Come here." I yank him back, "Tell me what to do and I'll pleasure my baby boy just that way."

"Don't call me your baby boy." He melts onto my shoulder, digging his nails back into my skin.

"For once answer me straightforwardly." I grasp his cock once again and squeeze it hard.

"Okay!" He bursts out. "Okay. Touch — pinch my nipples and jerk me off."

"Say please!"

"What?" His body withers in my arms.

"Say please, Mommy." I squeeze his cock once again and he goes weaker.

"Okay! Okay!" He breathes heavily, "Please, pinch my nipples and jerk me... Mommy! Please!"

"That's my good boy!"

"Mmm," he moans at my fingers on his nipple and my hand on his cock, jerking him slow and steady.

"Your body is withering against mine like a snake. Is that how much you like it?"

"Mmm."

"Oh, my boy. I love your moans, but you've got to use your words." I twist his nipple and a loud squeal escapes his mouth.

"Mommy! -- Yes! Yes! I like it! I love it!"

"That's my good boy. Now you're behaving just the way I want you to."

"Why do you want me?"

"Is it not clear by now?"

"I need to hear it. I want you to tell me again and again how much you like me, how much you want me."

"If that's what my baby wants." I pace my hand, jerking him faster, and kiss his neck. "So supple."

"Tell me, Mommy! Please!"

"I'm obsessed, baby. I'm obsessed with you. With your body, with your plump lips that are creating such lewd noises, with your hips, that are bucking against me, with your eyes, that are rolling back inside, with your chest, that is heaving in my palm, with your supple skin and with every inch of your skin."

"Mommy!"

"I see you like hearing it. Why were you acting all bratty then?"

"I just want to tease you, Mommy! I want to see how badly you want me."

"Does it please you?" I feel pre-cum leaking from his cock like the ending of the song getting nearer.

"Yes! Having you obsessing over me makes me feel so good."

"What else does it do to you?"

"It makes my cock hard. It makes me feel like a crazy but important person. I feel like I have everything yet nothing."

"Why do you feel like you have nothing?"

"Because I need you to touch me. I needed you to tease and torment me, just like right now."

"You could have just come to me, and I would have been all yours.

"Where is the fun in that?" He starts moaning louder, breathing faster.

"Shh, someone's out there." I quickly shove my fingers in his mouth, feeling his chin wet with drool.

"Are you scared, Mommy?" he chuckles.

"What?"

"Are you scared that someone will hear me moaning to your hands? Are you scared they will take you as a pervert who likes to torment men?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You're a coward. I didn't think you'd be like this," he taunts ahead with his humorous tone.

I chuckle with anger, "okay, then," and remove my fingers from his mouth, twisting his nipple once again, jerking him faster.

"Yes, just like that, Mommy! Oh, God!"

"You like to be a slut, right? Then go ahead and shout at the top of your lungs how good I'm making you feel."

"So, good! You're making me feel so good, Mommy! I want to be yours. Make me your slut, Mommy!"

I start rubbing the top of his dick with my palm, seeing him flinch as if his body is filled with electric shocks.

"Mommy! Oh, God! I'm going to cum, if you continue like this, Mommy! Your hand! Oh, my God!"

"My hand what?"

"You're teasing me so much with your hand! Please more! Give me more, pinch my nipples. I want to cum! Make me cum, Mommy! Please!."

I listen to the boy going insane and pinch his nipples one by one, rubbing the tip of his cock with much more pressure.

"I'm going to cum, Mommy!"

"Say, please! Beg!"

"Can I cum, Mommy? Please?"

"Louder!" I hear the men gasping outside, but it only turns us on more, making him leak more and quiver more in my hand as it makes me greed for him more.

"Please! I beg of you! Make me cum! I want it so bad!" He goes on. "Mommy, please! I need it so badly! Please!"

"You've been a good boy! You can cum now!"

"Mommy! Thank you! Thank you!"

_____________________

THE END

Published 
Written by Queenbeewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments