Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Coach.

"Getting under her control."

20
9 Comments 9
18.5k Views 18.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words

When I was young I was told I could be a cheerleader. I jumped at the prospects and became one of the “popular girls” at school. I was always practising my cheers and even helped pick the new girls for the team.

Of course, being a teenager and a cheerleader, it meant that I partake in some activities that helped me assimilate into the squad. I also got to help the new girls on the team assimilate. Suffice to say, by the time I turned eighteen, I was a confirmed lesbian.

I loved being a lesbian, eating pussy was one of my favourite pastimes. Many of my peers in school looked at me in disgust but I didn’t care. By the time I had finished school and went to college, I was in my peak athletic condition and the college took no time in putting me into the college cheerleading squad.

That was when I met the coach. She was a woman in her early forties, and from the first minute, she made a huge impression on me.

There were twelve of us girls standing in the school gym, we were all waiting for our new coach. She walked in, she looked amazing in tight joggers and a T-shirt. She didn’t even bother wearing shoes.

“Ladies, I am coach Lisa, I will be your mistress and your queen for the next two or three years. Everything I say will be followed to the letter, or you will be punished.” She paused for effect. “How many of you have a problem with that? If you do, leave now… okay. Right, I have a very hands-on approach, I warn you that I may touch or even spank you when I get upset. If that scares you, leave. The door is open for approximately two minutes. After that, the door is locked and you are all mine.”

She walked up and down, eyes each girl up. I watched as a few of the girls left, one looked scared out of her mind. Coach smiled, she walked over to a table and placed some papers on the desk. She then places pens and told us to sign the paper.

Glancing at the paper I could see it was a contract of discretion. I had a funny feeling that things were not going to be like high school. I watched as all the girls signed and then went back to the place they had been standing before.

Coach walked over to the doors and locked them and then walked back in front of us.

“Girls, cheerleading is all about teamwork, and teamwork is about trust. That is why I made you sign the letter, it means that anything we do or say, does not leave this room. Okay, so trust is an important thing about teamwork and especially cheerleading. I trust you girls, that’s why I’m going to do this.”

To my utter shock, I watched as she pulled her T-shirt over her head, revealing a pair of fantastic natural breasts. To make things even better, well better for me as a lesbian, she pushed down her joggers to show off and smooth crotch.

“Okay girls, I am naked for you to see. Now show me what you got.”

I guess some of the girls were reluctant, I wasn’t. I was naked in a flash, sliding my hand over the little tuft of a landing strip I had on my crotch. I watched as coach walked passed us, eyeing us up one by one. As she walked up behind us checking out our asses, I felt her hand graze over my buttocks. The thrill of it made my pussy gush.

“Girls, go hit the showers and get changed into your PT gear.” I felt her hand firmly cup my ass. “Not you, you stay right here.”

I watched all the girls run half excited, or half scared into the shower room. Coach Lisa pulled me around by my arm and cupped my crotch firmly. I felt two fingers slide right up inside me, making groan and gasp. She looked me right in the eyes and without blinking started to fuck my pussy with her fingers.

“I know many girls like you, you’re the little slut that will just shake your ass and expect to get everything, aren’t you? You stripped off far too quickly. Are you a lesbian? Do you like pussy as much as I do? Well, here is a deal for you little girl, I will be your mistress, I mean that in the literal sense. I will do things and say things to you, and if you don’t obey me, you will be punished.”

All the time she spoke to me in a smooth, calm tone as her fingers worked on my pussy. I just stood there whimpering as she had her way with me. I was enjoying it.

“Is that clear?” she growled in an undertone.

“Yes,” I whimpered.

Her spare hand grabbed my throat and she growled at me again.

“You will answer me as Mistress. I am your mistress, and don’t you forget it.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. It was all too much for me and my orgasm shook me to the core, making my legs buckle beneath me. Just as I fell to the ground, her fingers slipped from my pussy, leaving a trail of my juices between us. I heard a gasp behind me to see the girls coming back in the room.

Mistress Lisa looked down at me and smiled.

“Go have the shower and come back dressed for a workout, we will talk more about this later.”

I walked past the girls to the showers, them all giving quizzical looks.

In the shower, I got to examine how puffed up my pussy was. Damn that woman made me so horny. I knew she would be a dominant woman and it was college after all. I wanted her and would do anything she wanted me to in order to be with her.

I washed thoroughly and changed into the college cheerleading uniform that was set aside for me. I didn’t bother putting on the panties, in the hoped that my mistress would like easy access to me.

The class went along like nothing had happened, the coach had put on her gym clothes again by the time I came out and she seemed to ignore me most of the lesson. By the end of the lesson, I was feeling a bit dejected but was overjoyed when she called my name again when we were going to leave the class.

Once again, her hand slid between my legs, this time only to slide along my slit.

“You filthy little slut. You didn’t even bother to wear panties; do you know how unhygienic that is? Tonight, I want you to come to my home at exactly seven thirty, no earlier, no later. Just wear a long coat, you won’t need anything else.”

With that, she took her hand from my crotch and walked over to the table. She scribbled something on a piece of paper and folded it up. To my shock, she walked over to me and shoved the paper right up inside my pussy.

“You had better not take that out till you leave the gym.”

She gave me a light slap on the face and turned away. I slowly walked out the gym and pulled the paper from my cunt. Unfolding it, I saw it was an address. My heart skipped a beat as I quickly got changed and left the building. I would have to find a long coat.

-------

I spent the rest of my day in classes and then relaxing. I knew the inevitable would come and I had to psych myself up for it. I watched some videos of BDSM online and knew what she would do to me. She wouldn’t be too harsh on me, well not right away. I was actually getting quite turned on by it. To have another woman fully control me, make me their slave, even degrade me, it got me so wet.

I got a long coat from my friend and after a long, hot bath, made my way to coach Lisa’s home. I arrived a minute or two early, so I waited till my phone blinked over to seven thirty before I rang the bell.

She answered the phone and looking at her made me cream right away. She looked amazing. She was wearing a black lace teddy with matching stocking. I could clearly see her body and I got wet from the first second.

Without saying a word, she pulled me into her house and led me upstairs. We walked into a large cosy bedroom where she pushed me to the floor. I stayed put, scared to move as she moved around the room. I kept my head down and looked at the floor as I presumed was expected of me.

“Take off your coat and look up at me.”

I did as I was told and as I looked up at her I could see what a goddess she really was. Besides for being extremely toned, she had great muscles. As I looked up at her, she slipped something around my neck, it felt like a pet collar.

“When you come here, to my house, you will always wear this collar.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

It is a sign that you are mine, to do with as I wish. I will be setting a few rules for you. One, at all times you will be on your knees or all fours. If I tell you to go somewhere, you will crawl. The only time you will be allowed to stand is when I tell you too, generally for punishment. Two, like I told you earlier, you will always address me as Mistress."

She continued, "In school, you will be allowed to call me coach. Three, when I call you, you come running. Even if I just want you to scratch my back, you will drop what you are doing, whatever you are doing, and come to me. Four, you will not date. I cannot be served properly if you are mentally occupied by other boys or girls. Don’t worry, I will make love to you every so often. If you need to have sex, ask me nicely, I may just be in the mood to let you cum for me. Okay, follow me.”

I watched her start to walk past me. I turned around and saw what I thought was a closet, was, in fact, a walk in BDSM room. She had what I found out later to be called the St. Andrews cross. By the collar, she pulled me to my feet and pushed me against the wooden frame. She buckled my hands and legs and stood back to look at me. 

“Beautiful, try and move. You can’t really, can you? Nice. Well, I think that in order to initiate you into my world, I will have to show you what happens if you disobey me. It’s more so you know not to get me upset. Well anyway, you need to be pushed at least once a month. It can’t always be about pleasure, can it?”

“Yes, mistress.”

She smiled at me. I knew the question was rhetorical, but I thought I’d say it anyway.

“Okay smart-ass, let us see how smart you are after this.”

She walked behind me and came back with a long, thin bamboo stick. For the first time, I was truly afraid. I watch her bend it with both her hand and then gave a makeshift whack through the air giving a swishing sound. She laughed as she looked at my face and gently tapped at my breasts with the tip of the stick.

Slowly she tapped at my body with the stick, working from my breasts down to my crotch. She seemed to know where would hurt me and where would please me. She hit harder on my inner thigh, the sting hurt like hell. Then she hit directly on my clit and I would get a sting of pain and then sheer pleasure.

She spent a good five minutes tapping and hitting me. I could see my body going red and could feel my pussy puffing up. She dropped the stick and walked over to me. Her hand traced my body, sliding a finger right over my quim. Her hand cupped my pussy and then she started to gently tap on my pussy with her open hand. Slowly she slapped my pussy harder and harder till she was slapping it with some force.

I cried in pain with each slap, which seemed to make her slap harder. Then she slapped my belly with her open hand and then slapped at my breasts. Her punishment hurt but still turned me on. I so wanted to touch her, just once. Feel her body warmth on mine. I wanted to be her sex slave, not just her punching bag.

She untied my hands and legs and led me over to her bed. She told me to lay back and I watched her undo the clasps of her teddy by her crotch. She climbed on top of me and lowered her amazing ass onto my face.

“Eat my ass. I want to feel that tongue deep inside my hole. If you don’t do a decent job I will suffocate you with my butt.”

Her ass was amazing, soft and round. She held open her ass for me as I started to lick and suck on her butthole. I could feel the weight of her body on my face and she started to grind her ass on me. I was enjoying it and knew she liked it too. Slowly I could feel her push her weight harder on my face, making it hard for me to breath. As I seemed to lose air from her ass cutting off my oxygen supply, she spoke to me.

“You are my best slut yet. I think I may keep you as my permanent slut.”

She seemed to stop, and lift off me. She lay flat on top of me and kissed me passionately, it was the first time she kissed me, and it made me drunk with desire for her. She held me close and we made out for ages. I never felt so loved in my life. Her body felt amazing on mine and all I could think about was loving her.

She rolled off me and made me roll onto my belly. She walked away from the bed and came back a minute later with a funny-shaped cushion. She told me to lay on the cushion that was shaped a bit like a triangle and pushed my ass into the air. I could feel her behind me and then felt her push something into my pussy. I knew what it was right away when she gripped my hips.

The strap-on was thick and long and she soon got into a rhythm of fucking me. She grabbed my hair and fucked me hard with her plastic cock. I groaned loudly and soon was cumming heavily. She didn’t seem to want to stop and just carried on pounding my pussy, making my body shake uncontrollably.

“That’s my little slut, cum for me. I’m going to keep fucking you till I feel satisfied. Then you are going to have to please me.”

I liked the sound of that, it was better than getting beaten. She carried on fucking me, grabbing my hair and pulling it as she fucked me. I screamed and groaned making fuck me harder. I could feel my orgasm wash over me, making me pant and bury my head in the bed. She seemed to enjoy it and pushed my head further into the bed.

“Yes, that’s my slut, cum for me, you lil' whore.”

She just continued to fuck me and then I felt some ice-cold liquid on my ass. I could tell what she was going to do. Before I could say anything and do anything to stop her, she pulled the strap-on from my pussy and slid it right up my ass.

I screamed in shock and pain, making coach laugh. She started to spank my ass as she fucked it. She seemed to fuck me for some time and I was soon delirious from it. By the time she pulled her “cock” from my ass I must have cum six or seven times. My body still shaking after she pulled away from me.

I couldn’t move properly, and she had to help me off the bed and help me to the floor on the side of the bed to calm down a bit. I watched as she sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs in front of me. Open legs always mean the same thing to me and she didn’t have to tell me twice. All she had to do was say that one word.

“Eat.”

I leant forward and started to lick her pussy, it tasted as good as her ass. She seemed to calm down and just ran her hand through my hair as I licked and sucked on her quim. I could feel her body start to shake as my tongue slipped deep into her wet hole. She was gushing as much as I was. I could not help but think, being a submissive wasn’t so bad as long as I could spend time between my goddess’s legs.

Her fingers slid through my hair, massaging my scalp and I knew she was close to orgasm. Slowly, her body started to get more animated and her hands pulled my face deeper into her cunt. The thought that I was making her cum made me gush too, and soon we were cumming together, and I wasn’t even touching myself.

After a minute, after she came down from her orgasm, she pushed my head away. She pulled me to my feet and pulled me close to her. I was lying flat on top of her, our breasts pressed together, and our lips pressed together too. We made out slowly and softly, her hands scraping and scratching at my back. I didn’t mind, it was good to be with her.

We kissed for a while before she pushed me off her. And grabbed me by the arm. She led me to the bathroom where she turned on the taps and started to run the bath. We climbed in and she got me to wash her. It felt wonderful to slide my hand over her body, cupping and squeezing her breasts and touching her crotch. She let me have free reign over her and I couldn’t help but kiss and worship her in the bath.

We climbed out the bath and she dried us both off. She made me put my coat and shoes back on and sent me out. My collar was mine to keep and to make sure I wore it every time I came to her house.

As I walked home, I contemplated the situation. I wanted to be a good slut to my mistress and I had no problem with her beating me. In fact, I came to realise that I enjoyed it, it made me feel alive.

I loved my mistress, the coach.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments