Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thank you Mistress

"Love letter to my Domme"

3
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
617 words 617 words

Author's Notes

"Love letter written for my Domme/wife on our 7th anniversary. We are both obviously over 18, consenting adults. My first submission and a glimpse into our dynamic, with more elaborate true stories to come."

Mistress;

I'm so excited to celebrate our seventh anniversary tomorrow. Being with you has been such an amazing gift. You truly make me whole.

I love being yours more than I can express. You love me so completely, in a way I have never known until you. You accept me. You even love the parts of me that I struggle to accept, and you often know what I desire and what I need before I do.

I wanted to take this opportunity to reaffirm my commitment to you, as my Domme, Mistress, Master, and owner. Giving myself to you was the best decision I have ever made. I trust your leadership and your decisions completely. I hope I can continue to show you how much I admire and adore you.

Submitting to you has given me everything I ever wanted. The things we do fill me with so much joy and love. The way you kiss me, hold me and touch me makes me melt every time, even after seven wonderful years.

You play my body like an instrument. You know how to make me beg. To crave denial, pain, and humiliation. How to give me the greatest physical pleasure I have ever known, and how to make me sit (somewhat) patiently and wait (or bark like a dog).

The things we do keep you on my mind 24/7, often breaking my concentration with thoughts about licking your pussy, or the way your big hard cock feels as it slides inside and touches the spots only you can find.

The way you make me cum with your cock feels like heaven. First stretching me to my limits. Then waves of glorious pain are washed away by a feeling of fullness and intense pleasure, followed by body shaking, electric, exploding orgasms that seem to last forever.

IvyClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyClaire

The way you grab my head and force my face into your pussy as you cum rewards me in a way I can't describe, I feel so grateful to you in that moment. Giving me the opportunity to help you feel as amazing as you do for me, a chance to repay the kindness and love you show me.

The sting of your flogger on my back and my ass, as they become flushed from the blows is a release for me, and I hope for you. An opportunity to show my devotion.

Your stories ignite my passion. Your never-ending creativity and the way you can make me feel so accepted, loved, humiliated and belittled at the same time is truly remarkable. Your words are magic, hitting exactly the right spot in my brain to make my cock so hard it hurts. As you slowly stroke me and tell me the kinky thoughts we share, I fall ever deeper in love. As you call me a faggot and talk about me or you or both of us with another man, all I think about is how amazing it is that I get to share these experiences with my best friend and the most incredible Domme I can imagine.

Seeing you stand over me, smiling down while you shower my face, chest, cock, and mouth makes me feel owned, desired, and rightfully beneath you. As though I'm your most cherished possession. Marking me as yours. When you tell me to open my mouth and drink you, it feels like an opportunity to show my consent to your ownership and a further expression of your desire to own me.

I love you, Mistress. I know I say it a lot, but I hope this message can help to convey the magnitude of my feelings. I LOVE YOU, and I'm so grateful to be your submissive.

Published 
Written by Karma0685
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments