Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surrender---Part Seven. Michael And Suzanne Settle A Grudge

"After Suzanne pays for her outburst, Michael is called to account for his impulsiveness"

11
6 Comments 6
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.5k words 3.5k words

 

Michael sat in his car, parked in front of Dominique’s building, mindful of the time. She had demanded his presence at 11:30pm and It was 11:27pm. Last night, he learned the consequence for being early was almost as severe as the one for being late. The three minutes he had left were spent wondering why he was being summoned two nights in a row.

Dominique sent him home last night with a plug stuck up his ass and said he would be called to return this evening. She also gave him permission to masturbate if it was left in place. He stroked himself twice last night and again this morning. Reliving the events of his last session with his Mistress made the compulsion to jack-off difficult to resist.

The first was in the shower right after arriving home, the next, an hour later as he lay in his bed. As often happens with late night wanking, he fell asleep without realizing he was dozing off. Unintentionally, the plug was in place the entire night. Dominique instructed him to bring it tonight. After a thorough cleaning, it was in his pocket. As the time for his appointment arrived, Michael entered the building and pressed the call bell announcing his presence.

“Your name?” HE remembered the scolding he received for not using the name Dominique gave him and replied the way she demanded.

“I am Child,” Michael answered barely loud enough to be heard. He found using that name Dominique preferred humiliating but somehow welcome.

“Sixth floor,” was the curt response he received before the intercom went dead and the door to the elevator slid open. Upon arrival, he found Dominique in her corset stockings and heels waiting for him. Her imposing height and piercing bright blue eyes demanded his submission. A finger raised to her lips required his silence.

“Strip,” she whispered as he stepped out of the car. “Fold your clothes and put them on that table. Did you bring your plug?” Michael nodded and fished it from his pocket.

“Bring it with you when you are ready. Do not make a sound until you are asked a question.” Dominique turned and walked away, her gorgeous ass cheeks undulating with each step. Once he folded his clothes and piled them neatly, Michael followed her path. Upon entering the ‘play’ room, he barely suppressed a gasp of surprise at the sight of a blind folded and naked Suzanne tethered to the suspension frame.

Her body was colored a bright pink, front and back from her shoulders to just above her knees. The flogger dangling from Raina’s right hand revealed the cause. The chef/dominatrix was dressed, more accurately undressed as her outfit covered none of her womanly charms, in a fashion like Dominque. Being nude in the presence of three beautiful naked females, Michael’s penis immediately sprang to life, rising toward the ceiling as rigid as a flagpole. Dominique directed to a spot six feet in front of Suzanne and held a finger to her lips once again.

“Your turn,” Raina stated while passing the flogger to Dominique who strolled behind Suzanne. Without a word, she laid a sharp forehand stroke across her right buttock followed by a backhand across the left. Suzanne cried out as the unexpected assault striped her flesh then pushed her ass out presenting it for more.

“Flower, you offended three people last night. Explain yourself.” Two more lashes added to the marks on Suzanne’s behind.

“I was jealous. I know it was wrong, but I couldn’t help it. I thought Michael….”

“Not Michael,” Dominique shouted. “Child! As you are Flower, he is Child. Have I taught you nothing?” Twice more the flogger inflicted the pain Suzanne craved. Her back arched as her body reacted tried to escape the bite of Dominique’s whip.

“I’m sorry, Mistress,” Suzanne yelled. “I failed you and deserve to be punished. Please discipline me however you desire. Suzanne pushed her rump out once more, making it a most delectable target and managed to keep it there while the leather fingers of the flogger stung it four more times. If Suzanne were aware that Raina and Dominique were not the only witnesses to her hiding, she might not have put on such a lewd display.

“Flower has apologized and accepted my reprimand,” Dominique intoned. “She has paid her debt to me. And you, Raina?”

“Her lack of respect for my restaurant was satisfied, but Child was the one who took the brunt of her outburst. What about him”? In answer to Raina’s question, Dominique pulled the blindfold from Suzanne’s eyes. She gave a short scream and struggled with her fetters when she saw Michael, naked and sporting an engorged penis, standing in front of her.

Apologize to Child and ask him to punish you,” demanded Dominic. Or would prefer a double dose of my cane.” A blushing Suzanne’s face drained of color at her Mistress’s threat. Six of the best from Dominique’s cane was enough to reduce anyone to a sniveling child. Double would mean intolerable agony and several days of painful recovery.

“I am deeply sorry, Child. I was rude because of my jealousy, and I deserve to be punished by you. Please discipline me in any manner you wish.” Suzanne sagged in her restraints. Exhausted by a full night’s work and being punished twice and now being made to ask for a third was quite an ordeal. Being dealt with by Child was especially mortifying. She considered him her rival for Dominique’s attention and resented him being included tonight.

“You must do as she asked, Child. The only choice you have is how.” Dominique offered Michael the flogger. “She offended you in public and must be dealt with harshly.”

“Do you mean it when you say I have a choice”? Suzanne’s eyes widened with fear. Did he want to use something more brutal than the flogger?”

“Are trying to provoke me? Do not question my instructions unless you want to take a turn over the bench.”

“No, Mistress. It’s just that I am not used to having a choice in your presence. I meant no disrespect.”

“Make your decision before I change my mind. I am becoming impatient and want this done with.”

"Then I choose my hand. I want to feel her bare skin against my body and watch her expose her pussy while she squirms and kicks over my knees.”

Dominique smiled. This promised to be very entertaining. She turned a straight-backed chair into the center of the room, facing the sofa. Taking a seat and motioning for Raina to join her on the divan. Raina settled in with Dominique’s arm around her shoulders and offered her lips while her fingers crept between Dominique’s thighs.

“You have no reason to resent me, Flower,” Michael declared as he freed her wrists. “We have much in common and should be friends. We both want to serve our Mistress, and I am sure she does not prefer one over the other. We each have our roles to play.” Michael stepped behind her, noting Dominique’s nod of approval.

“Unbind your feet,” Michael commanded. “Show us your cunt.” Suzanne bent to the task at hand, exposing her glistening vaginal folds to all in the room.

“Stop!” Dominique’s voice demanded their attention. Even Raina’s fingers withdrew from her clit. “Child, is your plug clean?”

“Yes, Ma’am. Soap and water with bleach after.”

“Good. Put it in Flower. No need for lubricant. Use your spit. I want you to taste her.” Both Michael and Suzanne were taken aback by Dominique’s decree, but said nothing. Michael knelt behind Suzanne and inhaled deeply. He found the aroma of her arousal enticing and would enjoy burying his face in her juices.

Michael pried her cheeks apart and eagerly dragged his tongue over her puckered hole. Suzanne closed her eyes and softly moaned at its touch. Over and over Michael’s tongue caressed her smallest hole, finally penetrating with a firm thrust. Suzanne gasped with this unexpected pleasure while her ass was tongue-fucked with abandon. Just as she was about to climax, Michael withdrew from her hole and stuck the plug in his mouth covering it with his saliva then plunging it into her rectum as Dominique commanded.

"Get on with it, Child. Flower has disrespected you with her unfounded jealousy and must be taught a lesson at your hands. Now is the time. For a short time, you may dominate. Do not let it go to waste.” Michael understood and did not delay. He sat and beckoned Suzanne to him with a crook of his finger. Fearful of what was to come and craving it at the same time, she obeyed.

Without a word, Michael pulled the nude woman over his lap as she reached his right side, shifting her forward until her bottom made the ideal perfect target and her dripping pussy presented itself above closed thighs. Feeling her warm belly press against his rock-hard prick was almost as enjoyable as running his hands across the silky skin of her twitching ass cheeks.

Reluctantly leaving Suzanne’s fleshy mounds, Michael’s hand rose above his shoulder and flattened her right buttock when it returned. He paused long enough to allow the sting to sink in and to admire the red handprint it left behind.

The force of that first spank surprised Suzanne. Michael’s hand stung almost as much as a hairbrush. Her head snapped back, and her body tensed as the smack drove a cry from her throat. The brief pause that gave her a chance to brace herself for what was to come would be the only respite Michael allowed. Rapid fire spanks rained down on alternating cheeks, each as hard as he could deliver. Michael worked down to the tops of her thighs and back up before landing several smacks on top of the base of the plug protruding from her bum hole.

Suzanne did not try to take her discipline stoically. There were no apologies or promises to behave or even begging to be let off. Just desperate crying that quickly degenerated to a sobbing bawl while her legs waved frantically in the air.

ThaliaSmithTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ThaliaSmithTS

After the initial round, Michael altered his pattern and randomly spanked her bouncing hind end making sure every inch was visited several times, especially the center. Driving the plug in farther then allowing it to slide back into place made Suzanne feel like she was being spanked and sodomized at the same time.

Before the first spank was delivered, Raina’s fingers returned to Dominique’s slick pussy, sliding between the labia in search of her clit. Dominique’s legs parted giving Raina easier access while she observed the scene unfolding before her with rapt attention. Watching Suzanne’s struggles under Michael’s punishing hand while Raina’s serviced her passion, brought Dominique to an orgasm. Her juices flood onto Raina’s hand.

“Stop, Child.” The urgency of Dominique’s command halted Michael’s arm in mid-air. “She’s had enough. Rise, Flower. You may rub until I tell you to stop.” Suzanne scrambled off Michael’s lap, gripping her bottom, tears streaming down her face and trying to regain some measure of composure. Furious rubbing while bouncing on her feet ensued until Dominique halted her antics.

“That’s enough rubbing. Take your position against the wall.” Suzanne promptly obeyed, putting her nose against the wall and her hands on her head.

“Come, Child. Kneel before me and tell me how you fared last night.” Michael crossed the room and knelt at Dominique’s feet. “How many times did you masturbate?”

“Three times, Mistress. The first was in the shower as soon as I got home. The next was about an hour later as I lay in bed. After that one, I fell asleep until morning. The last was after I awoke.” Dominique’s frown was unexpected and disconcerting. He hoped for approval after following her directions not her obvious irritation

“You kept the plug in the whole time, even while you were sleeping?”

“Yes, Ma’am. I did as you instructed.” Michael bowed his head, staring at her feet and wondering where he went wrong.

“The finest report you could have offered was you had not masturbated at all. In that case, Flower would have granted you release with her mouth. Once was what I hoped for and twice is acceptable. But three tells me you still have not learned to control your impulses.” With a finger under his chin, Dominique lifted Michael’s face to look in her eyes.

“I am disappointed, Child. I thought you had come farther. After all my teaching, you still surrender to your impulses. You leave me no choice.” Dominique retrieves the cock cage from her toy chest and, to his horror, handed it to Michael. Spanking a naked Suzanne left him with a very prominent erection. There was only one way to deflate his cock enough to get the cage on.

“Please, Mistress. I can’t put this on without your help.”

“What must I do to be of assistance? Ask properly.”

“Please punish me, Ma’am in any way you see fit.” Michael almost choked on his own words. After all the times he was required, asking for a reprimand, it was still hard to do. Dominique smiled. Once more, the fly was caught in her web.

“The last time I used the tawse for this purpose, how many strokes did it take?”

“Three, Ma’am.”

“How many times did you masturbate?”

“Three, Ma’am,” he repeated.

“That determines your sentence. Three times three is nine. Get over the bench.” Michael draped himself over the bench and waited for Dominique to return with the tawse. He heard the click of her heels on the floor as she approached and readied himself for a harsh strapping.

“Raise your hips and spread your legs.” She pulled is cock and balls between his thighs, making them visible and vulnerable. “Keep your legs open. I want to watch your prick as it shrivels.” Michael felt the leather fingers trace a path across his rump and lower back. “Three sets of three with a short pause between.” When the tawse left his back, Michael tightened his grip on the handles of the bench until his knuckles turned white.

Dominique pulled her arm back as far as it would go and swung it forward with all her might, driving it through her target to maximize its impact. The first set of three came fast and furious. All of them striking the center of Michael’s backside. He cried out with each stroke of the leather added to the welt and the pain of its predecessor. When Dominique paused after the third, the wide purple welt on Michael’s ass was already showing bruises.

“I do not like having to repeat a lesson,” Dominique declared. “With each repetition comes a harsher punishment as the others here can confirm. Do not make me repeat this one again.” The second set targeted the crease between bottom and thighs and was delivered in the same manner as the first, hard and fast. Before Michael could fully react, it was over. The purple welt across the center of his backside now had a twin.

“Your inability to keep your hands off your dick is your downfall. If you can learn to resist this temptation, you will find it easier to battle other destructive urges. The next time you feel the need to jack-off, remember this set.” After six vicious strokes, Michael’s penis was completely flaccid. Only the head was visible behind his ball-sac, just as his Mistress intended.

The first strike came across both thighs, making Michael howl. Dominique stepped back, allowing it to sink in before proceeding. Feeling the lash being drawn across his left thigh alarmed Michael as it brushed the head of his exposed cock.

His fears were justified when the blow came, wrapping around his thigh and snapping into his penis. Michael’s strangled cry engulfed the room with such intensity, it made Suzanne jump. Automatically reacting to the pain consuming him, his legs clamped shut.

“Open those legs or I start over. Michael slowly complied with a heartfelt groan while Dominique strolled around him and stopped on his right side. He visibly winced when the tawse touched his balls and slid across the back of his right thigh.

“You would not be in this predicament if you kept your hands off your dick this morning. Now you will be wearing your cage until I decide to take it off. From now on the only time you will be allowed to orgasm is in my presence.” Michael tensed when the leather left his thigh, knowing the blow to come meant excruciating pain.

Though the back of his right thigh was Dominique’s primary target, the tip of the lash snapped into his scrotum. Michael screamed and broke down. His ass and thighs bore the welts of Dominique’s discipline and his genitals were red and swollen. He had been thoroughly chastised.

“Stand, Child. Put on the cage before your lack of self-control makes it difficult.” Michael managed to stand on shaking legs and accepted the containment device from his Mistress. While his shrunken penis easily fit into the cage, the soreness from the kiss of the tawse made wearing it most uncomfortable.

“Against the wall. Next to Flower.” Michael took his place, mimicking her position while Dominique opened a bottle of wine, poured two glasses, and offered one to Raina.

“Flower’s wall time is almost over, but she is not done yet,” said Raina. “When it is finished, I have an itch she is going to scratch.”

“I am sure she will enjoy that.” Dominique lowered her voice to keep the miscreants against the wall from hearing. “I have something to show Michael that may surprise you. I am taking him to the fourth floor.” Raina almost choked on her wine.

“So soon? Nobody has ever been rewarded that quickly.”

“I want to keep a close eye on him. He has a lot of potential but needs more guidance. You can help me with that. We will talk about that later.” She drained her glass and rose from the sofa. “Watch over Child while you are enjoying your time with Flower. I will return when I have changed into something more appropriate.”

When Dominique returned, wearing a bathrobe she found Raina’s legs propped on Flower’s shoulders while the waitress had her face buried in her pussy. She took little note of their activities. There was more important business at hand.

“Child, come with me.” When he turned around, Michael was more surprised be Dominique’s appearance than the cunnilingus happening on the sofa. Though less imposing in a bathrobe and barefoot, those piercing blue eyes made it obvious she was always in command. He obediently followed her down the hall where his clothes were neatly stacked on the table next to the elevator. She waited patiently for him to dress then pushed the button, opening the door. Taking his arm, Dominique led him into the car and sent it to the fourth floor.

“There is something I would like you to see,” she replied to his quizzical look as the door slid open and she led him down the hall. “There are three apartments on this floor. I am very particular when it comes to my tenants and none of them are occupied.” Dominique fished a set of keys from her pocket and opened the first door they came to.

“The others on this floor are identical to this,” she said as they entered the foyer. “You will find it quite spacious. There is an open floor plan. Most of the apartment can be seen from the kitchen. Each of the three bedrooms has a full bath. The one in the master suite also has a sauna. The fireplace in the living room is a nice touch.”

“Why are you showing me this?”

“I want you to live and work here. If you are going to progress, I need you close to me. This is yours for as long as we are together. There will be no rent. The apartment across the hall can be your office. If you wish it remodeled to suit your needs, it will be done at my expense. Raina lives on the fifth floor and Flower will soon be joining you on this floor. If you choose to stay it will be one more step on the journey that will make you mine. Go home, Child. I want your answer tomorrow.”

 

Published 
Written by Malcatraz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments