Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stuck Between A Sub And A Dom Place: Part 2

"Miss Laura's first lessons in restraint. Did I pass her test?"

17
9 Comments 9
10.9k Views 10.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Leaving me cuffed to her rack, Miss Laura pulled something from her cabinet, which appeared jammed full of sex toys and restraints. I couldn’t tell what it was that she picked, and to be honest, my eyes couldn’t seem to leave the allure of her body. I wanted to bust out of the cuffs and take her like Kristie likes to be taken-- hard, fast and rough. I wanted to rip that black vinyl dress from Miss Laura and bury my cock deep in her, but this was Miss Laura’s game. Her home. Her turf.

When she turned to me, I could see that the item she picked from the cabinet was black and appeared to be made of mostly of leather. A chain was attached to it. She looked into my face, seemed to read my desire for her and gave me that evil, crooked grin again. Her expression seemed to say, “Want to fuck me? Yeah, good luck with that.”

Laura bent at the knees again, bringing my hardened member to face level. She grasped it roughly and stretched the item around the base of my cock. Another part of it wrapped around my sack. I knew what it was when I saw her cinch it tight. I was a leather cock ring. I moaned in a mixture of pleasure and discomfort, feeling the strange pressures placed on my junk collection.

“Just relax,” Miss Laura said in a physician’s tone. After securing the cock ring tightly, she ordered me to lift my legs, one after the other, and removed my shoes and socks. She tossed them onto one of the velvet chairs. My jeans followed, and after that, my briefs. She eyed my bare bottom half and then lifted my black t-shirt to inspect my abs. Like her, I was more into toning, not so much a builder. “Well, you seem to take decent care of yourself. Shower daily?”

I nodded.

“Good. Keep that up. I don’t want to smell that skanky bartender’s pussy on you.”

“Okay.”

She froze and stared into my face, arching an eyebrow.

“Um, yes, Miss Laura?”

“Good boy, Sammy,” she said and went back to the cabinet. “You learn quick.”

This time, she came back with a long chain attached to a leather collar. She reached around my neck and I nearly swooned at the renewed scent of her perfume. She must have sprayed some on her wrists. Mercifully, the collar was not fastened as tightly as the contraption on my pole. I could breathe easily. She dropped the chain to the floor and retrieved a pair of furry handcuffs from the wall. She unhooked my hands from the rack’s cuffs and re-cuffed them in front of me. Taking the chain in her gloved hand, she pulled me to the bed.

“Lay down,” she ordered.

The top sheet was some sort of rubber. I stretched out as instructed, and tried hard to keep my eyes on Miss Laura.

She sat on the bed, attached the chain to the bedframe, and brought her face close to mine. She stared at me so closely that the view of her blurred. “Now listen up, Sammy-boy. This is the deal.” She finished the sentence with a tight grasp on my cock which responded to her touch by swelling to a new level of hardness. “You do something nice for me, I’ll do something nice for this,” she said and squeezed, hard.

“Ohhh,” I let out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

To this, she smiled. “And when I’m done with you, you gather your shit and leave. Got it?”

“Yes, Miss Laura.”

“Good boy,” she granted again, and let go of my shaft.

She kicked off her shoes, leaving them to clunk loudly on the floor, and stood on the bed. She stared down into my face over the great mounds of underboob and I could see everything. She had placed a g-string on under what there was of a skirt, and now tugged it to one side, revealing her shaved pussy.

“Ready for me?”

“Oh yes, Miss Laura,” I answered.

She bent her knees and I was instantly smothered in pussy. It was not a gentle descent. She began grinding, washing my face in her taint and ass. Above me, I saw darkness with flashes of light and jiggling DD breasts. With the darkness came the salty sweet taste of her pussy and its juices, with the light came brief views of the goddess that delivered it to me.

“Stick that fucking tongue out, Sam,” she ordered. “Suck my pussy lips.”

Delicious. My mouth clamped onto her labia, only to have it pulled away with her gyrations. With every return to my lips, I sucked at whatever part of her I could get.

She began to groan and call out, “Yes!” and “Good!”, “Good boy, Sam!”, and I soon found myself drowning in her flowing juice. I loved giving oral attention to Kristie, but it had never been forced on me like this. I was in heaven, taking in her vital odors and tastes. My bound hands found my throbbing member and I wrapped my fingers around it. I stroked it, hoping she wouldn’t notice.

It didn’t work.

“Hey! Hands off the junk, bad boy!”

I removed my hands and she immediately went back to her face ride. She swiped back and forth over me and I slurped her up.

After some minutes of this, Miss Laura’s body trembled, and her little moans silenced. All I heard was her heavy breathing. Suddenly, she cried out, and I was drenched in her cum. Her body tensed again and again, and I was rewarded with another squirt when I sucked her large-ish clit into my mouth. This was the most incredible feeling I had ever experienced, and I wasn’t even the one cumming! It was such a turn-on to have this goddess cum on me that my erection became so intense it hurt. I remember wishing my cock to cum…envisioning it erupting all over her sumptuous ass, not caring for the consequences. Trapped in the cock ring and unable to touch it, all it did was pulsate and twitch in the air.

She cried out over and over. Shaking violently and squirting her cum on my face. She had fallen forward, grabbing onto the metal piping of the bed frame, panting for breath and still leaking pussy juice on me. “Oh, fuck, Sammy-boy,” she got out a syllable at a time as her lungs sucked air. “Oh, my fucking God. Good boy.”

I hummed and moaned into her pussy, sending vibrations through her flesh. Kristie could be sent into a short flurry of orgasms this way, and I went for it.

“Oh, you dirty little man-whore,” Miss Laura grunted out, and more cum oozed onto me. “You’ve been such a good boy.”

My heart soared in triumph when she let out another cry of pleasure and nearly leapt up from my face. As she came down, I was convinced that she would allow my dick the pleasure of her hot depths, but instead, she straddled my thighs, keeping my dancing shaft just inches from her heavenly walls.

I stared at her beautiful body as her chest heaved. Her hair was a bit out of place and her nylons were soaked along the inner thighs. My hair was in similar shape. She had cum buckets.

“Oh, Sammy-boy,” she purred with her eyes half-opened, “you’re good.” Her hands wandered over her DDs, squeezing them for my pleasure. “That mouth is talented.”

She lifted herself and shifted her pussy so close to my dick that I swear I felt the heat of it. Then, to my great delight, she rubbed her still-twitching and juicy slit against the underside of my shaft.

I let out a long moan. “Yess, oh thank you, Miss Laura.”

She smiled. It was that sexy grin, and that alone seemed to push me closer to orgasm. Her hot, open lips caressed my main vein and I watched my cock come very close to being devoured by Laura’s sweet cunt.

My eyes bounced from her self-administered breast massage to her action on my cock and I knew that I was going to lose it soon. From the depths of my scrotum, everything tightened. Her juices flowed all over my cock and balls and my moans became louder, more urgent.

“Yes,” she whispered and locked eyes with me. “Yes, Sammy-boy…feel my hot pussy on you.”

She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and she was going to let me explode on her. Maybe even in her. “Oooh!”

“Uh-uh!” she shouted and removed herself. She wagged a finger at me. “Not yet!”

“Oh nooo!” I screamed. I had reached the point of no return. “Oh, Misss!”

“You didn’t ask permission!”

Oh, my fucking God, this woman was driving me insane! The orgasm had been triggered and my cock pitched and bounced.

“Hold it!” she ordered and watched my agony. “Hold it!”

A shot of cum. Nooo!

“Uh-oh! Baaad boy, Sammy!” she scolded.

More cum oozed from my tip and ran down my shaft. The white goo pooled around my cock and covered the cock ring. “Oooh…my fuh…” I bit my tongue to keep from swearing.

She scolded me again and removed herself from the bed. She stood alongside me for a moment and watched me as I tried to catch my breath. “That’s what happens when you ignore instructions. That’s called a ruined orgasm, Sammy-boy.”

Although it felt great just the same, it was an abbreviation of full release. My want of Miss Laura remained. I wanted to finish deep inside the pussy that had covered my t-shirt, face, and hair in creamy juice. As she paced back and forth, apparently contemplating what to do to me next, I followed her with my eyes. With her thin sheen of sweat that covered her face, neck, and shoulders, she glistened as she passed under her ceiling lights. Her cheeks had gone pink, and the auburn highlights in her hair were plain to see. I had never wanted anyone more than Miss Laura at that moment.

“Still,” she said as she returned to the side of the bed, “you did make me cum and that was truly very good, Sammy-boy.” She leaned over me, dangling her DDs near my face. A hard nipple was inches from my mouth. I could smell her perfume again, and this time, the aroma of her pussy and perspiration joined it.

I moaned with want. I reached up with my cuffed hands and felt the warm vinyl holding back her left tit.

She grabbed my wrist with that humbling grip. “Nuh-uh. No touching.” She put her lips close to mine and whispered. “We’re not there yet, my impressive boy. Learn your place.”

HannaRousse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaRousse

“Yes, Miss Laura,” I whispered back. I was trembling with want. It was obvious, and I didn’t care.

She stayed close to my face but turned her attention to my purple member. I watched as she reached with her gloved hand and wiped some of my cum from the leather cock ring onto her fingers. Laura’s eyes met mine as she extended her impressively long tongue and ran the pointy tip of it over the jizzy fingers.

The pressure in my scrotum peaked again and my shaft twitched. I must have made a noise, because she giggled at me. “Here. Try some,” she said and pressed a finger against my lips.

Reluctantly, I opened my mouth. Though I figured to give a cursory pass of my tongue over the cummy mess, I was mistaken. Miss Laura quickly shoved two fingers far into my mouth. The taste was salty warm with a vinyl aftertaste.

No, sir. I don’t like it. But if the sexy-ass ghost of Elizabeth Taylor appeared in a black vinyl dress and stretched out a finger covered in spinach-flavored custard past its sell-by date, I’d have sucked that down, too.

“Good boy, Sammy,” she cooed sweetly. She removed the fingers from my mouth and, while studying my face closely, grasped my cock at its head. Tight. “This cock is sooo hard, Sammy-boy.”

I lamely agreed.

“It’s not the biggest I’ve seen, but you could pound nails with it,” she went on and began to stroke the top two or three inches, squeezing her fingers on the helmet each time she came up.

“Oh, pleeaase.”

She gently kissed my lips and cheek before moving her mouth to my ear to whisper, “Please, what?”

“Please, can you let me cum?” I asked, even though it would be a moot point if she kept on doing what she was doing. I winced as I worked to delay the inevitable once more. It was building quickly in the sweetly firm grip.

Miss Laura sensed it easily and, just as my entire groin pulsed, halted her stroking and pinched my cock head painfully hard. “Not quite yet.”

I let out a long loud grunt of effort and frustration. The sensation was driving me crazy. Miss Laura was a master of mixing pain and pleasure.

Then, her grip released, and the retreating orgasm that had felt so imminent and unavoidable resulted only in another weak dribble of cum down my length.

Miss Laura chuckled as she watched. I thought about reaching out with my cuffed wrists and pulling her mouth down to finish what she started, but I was too invested in her process.

“Not bad, Sammy,” she granted. “Do you make little slut Kristie cum with this little jackhammer?”

Little? Disregarding the slight, I said yes. Every time. It was true.

She stared at my member for a moment, pondering my fate. “I think we’re done−”

What? Nooo! I stared at her in disbelief.

“With this,” she continued as she leaned over me. Her deft hands undid the cock ring. The pressure it had placed on me declined immediately, and together with her gloved hands touching me, the sensation was strong enough that my cock twitched out another trickle of cum. I thought for just a moment that the subsided orgasm would occur anyway.

“Arrrrg.”

“My, oh my. You’re sensitive,” she said and tossed the soaked leather cock ring away. “Want me to do something about it?”

“Oh, yes please.”

Laura grinned and strode from the side of the bed. I lifted my head to see that she returned to the cabinet. She retrieved a bottle of something, unchained the leash from the bed frame, and stood at the foot of the bed, staring me in the eyes. With a ‘come hither’ gesture of a single finger, I got her message and scooted my ass to the edge of the bed. She dropped the bottle to the mattress and pulled me roughly toward her by my shins. I slid easily along the low-friction surface and my crotch smacked against her body, squashing my balls.

“Ow!”

“Oh, don’t be a baby,” she growled. “You’re about to get rewarded for your oral talents, Sammy-boy.”

I smiled through the ringing ache in my balls, saying nothing.

She poured the clear liquid onto my swollen tip. It was baby oil. She watched my face as she gave my throbber a stroke to work the lubricant in. Her grip was loose and gentle. I thrust my hips up into her hand.

“Stop it,” she ordered. “Don’t fucking move.”

I froze as if she were pointing a gun in my face.

Her hand stopped at the base of my cock and kept the foreskin taught with her thumb and forefinger. It was sensational, and I had a hard time not squirming. To my delight, she poured more of the oil over her great DD mounds and rubbed that into her flesh and over the vinyl dress, making the black shine. She gave me that crooked grin once more, knowing that she was blowing my mind.

“You like my tits, Sammy?”

“Yes, Miss Laura,” I whispered.

She said nothing as she leaned forward. With both slick hands, she bent my cock toward her and stuck it under the straps of the dress. Pushing her torso down, I was between her tits. They were warm and slippery. I wanted to fuck them, but she reminded me then to not move a muscle.

She pressed her tits together and rocked her body up and down, fucking me. Up and down and up and down, she rocked in a slow rhythm. I watched as my purple mushroom disappeared into her cleavage and burst up again, over and over.

I groaned as the sensation of orgasm returned like a wave. I called to her that I was about to cum.

“Do it, Sammy-boy. Do it,” she answered as she dreamily watched her own work.

Up and down. Up and down some more and then, explosion. As blasts of cum shot along her chest, she bobbed faster. Another squirt struck her chin and she laughed wildly. She bent lower, still pumping, and stream after stream of white streaked along my t-shirt.

It was my black one, of course. I had chosen wisely.

My cry of pleasure was long and loud, and I decided to worry about the shirt maybe never. She removed my erupting member from her oiled and cummy breasts and continued to stroke me with both hands.

I kept shooting. My cum ran all over her gloves and more landed on me. Still, she pumped, keeping her grip gently firm. The lubricated hand sent wild sensations through my cock and my cries went up and octave, maybe two.

For several long seconds after the ejaculating ceased, Miss Laura kept going. I thought I would faint. I could no longer cry out and my vision darkened. At some point, I had stopped breathing. Uncontrollably, my body trembled.

“Good boy, Sammy,” she said more than once. “That’s an impressive load.”

With my eyes closed, I lay utterly still, just catching my breath. My head pounded, my chest heaved, and my groin ached dully. I had never experienced such a powerful release.

A few minutes passed before I gathered the energy to lift my head and look around. Miss Laura was out of sight, but I thought I heard movement beyond her closet door. I sat up and dangled my legs from the side of the bed, though it took much effort. I felt drunk, and turning vertical made my head spin. I felt wonderful, rejuvenated, and depleted simultaneously, like I had gone three rounds with Kristie instead of the usual one.

I looked down at my shirt. Fuck. I was shellacked in white.

The closet door popped open and Miss Laura came out. This time, she wore a colorful kimono. Her heels returned to her feet, and she had kept the wettened stockings on her legs. She handed me a bottle of water.

“Time for you to go, Sammy-boy,” she stated.

I looked into her face and she was serious, though her lips were bent in a slight smile. I took the cold bottle in my cuffed hands and waggled them. The linkage clinked.

“Oh,” she uttered and went to her cabinet. She returned with the key and liberated me.

I stood up on wobbly legs and shuffled to where my pants and other items lay on the floor. I dressed as she watched with her arms folded, and her erotically charging, slanted smile told me she enjoyed my depleted condition. Her eyes locked with mine and she said nothing. I was truly meant to leave.

Once dressed, she bid me to follow her upstairs. She opened the door for me and stood.

“Will I see you again, Miss Laura?” I asked when I halted in the doorway. It was the middle of the night. The neighborhood was quiet and still.

“Possibly,” she granted, and lifted my chin. Her lips touched mine softly and briefly. “Never know.”

And then I was outside, standing there, looking left and right, self-conscious about the spunk-splashed shirt I was wearing.

“Oh, Sammy,” Laura called from her door.

I turned. “Yeah?”

“Don’t forget your phone,” she said and reached to hand it to me.

I took it and didn’t have time to say thanks. The door was shut, and she was gone. I committed her house number to memory and walked to my car, aware that my legs were heavy. My whole being was tired, but I felt completely satisfied and wonderful. All was right with the Earth and the Universe, with the possible exception of my shirt. I would have to drive carefully. I didn’t want to have to explain the forensic intricacies of the blast pattern displayed on my front to a cop.

I got in my car and started the motor before it occurred to me. When did I drop my phone? Curious, I touched the pad and unlocked it. The messenger app was open for some reason, and it took a second for me to understand what had happened.

I scrolled up and found of picture of Miss Laura, at least parts of her, and myself. She had taken it while riding my face. Her stockinged legs, shaven pussy, and my soaked face were perfectly framed. I looked stupid happy, by the way.

She had sent the pic to Kristie shortly after taking it.

 

Kristie: Who the fuck is that?

Kristie: yur a prick sam

Kristie: R U THERE ??

Published 
Written by PappaSam
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments