Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Speeding

"A man is stopped for speeding by a female officer."

5
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"All characters are fictional. All Rights are Reserved. By Glen Smith Please do not read this story if Femdom domination and humiliation offend you."

My name is Robert I am an older man with brown hair and blue eyes. One day I got into my nice blue Chevy and started driving on a business trip. I drove up the interstate and go off at the exit and then drove up the highway towards a small-town Hunts to refuel. I saw the small town in the distance. I was driving sixty-five miles per hour. I was driving along and I saw a police car coming up behind me. The police car got close on my bumper so I slowed down. He noticed the speed was forty-five miles per hour.

I then noticed as I got close to town, I was near a school zone. I was driving forty miles per hour where the speed was twenty miles an hour during school time. I went to slow down using my brakes. The police car turned on its red and blue lights and I realized I was in trouble for speeding.

I pulled over to the curb fast as I could the police car pulled up behind me. I saw a policewoman get out of the car. I noticed she was attractive, as she walked up to the car. I noticed she was an attractive woman and her badge stated her name was Sheila.

Sheila told me, “I need your driver license and registration plus proof of insurance I handed them to her. Sheila said, “Do you know what the speed you were going?”

I noticed her brown hair, green eyes, and pear-shaped breasts and her heart-shaped bottom.

Sheila said, “What are you staring at? I do not think you know how serious this is.”

I told her, “I am sorry I was distracted.”

Sheila told me, “I want you to step out of the car.”

I stepped out of the car and asked, "Am I in trouble?”

Sheila said, “Shut up and do as you are told. I want you to stand next to the side of your car and put your hands on your head. I am going to pat you down you were speeding in a school zone and braking very hard. You are lucky I did not hit you.”

I stated, “I am sorry.”

Sheila slapped my face and told me,” Stay next to the car. I will be back.”

Later Sheila came back and said, “I see you are on a list for speeding in a school zone. The judge is going to want to talk to you.” She started patting me down She asked me, “How much did you have to drink.

I told her, “I had a couple of drinks.”

“What kind?”

“A beer and a whiskey.”

Sheila was patting around my chest a then she patted me down around my pants first on my bottom. I was staring at her breasts she noticed me staring at her.

She asked me, “Do you mind removing your shirt then your pants?” I removed my shirt and then my pants. I was just in my briefs as she was checking my clothes and patting me down.

I had just my briefs on then Sheila told me, “I want you to remove your briefs.”

I started arguing with her, “I do not want to do this being naked along the side of the road.”

I noticed another police car had stopped and a woman officer with blond hair, big melon sized breasts got out and was walking towards them.

Sheila slapped my face and told me, “Remove your briefs.”

Sheila told the other officer, “I need help.”

Sheila nodded and then slapped my face while I was distracted Beth pulled my briefs down, “Step out of them.”

I stepped out of my briefs completely naked with my privates and bare bottom exposed to the women. I felt excited and my prick started to grow.

Beth told me, “You are in serious trouble for resisting and also for speeding in a school zone.”

Sheila told me, “I am deeply concerned about this.”

I told them, “I am sorry.”, I felt embarrassed with my pecker on display and the twin globes of bottom exposed.

Sheila told me, “It will take more than sorry when the judge gets done with you. I want you to sit on the hood of my police car.” I noticed the hot sun shining on it and my nude body was sweating.

.I told her, “I would rather not as it is warm.”

Sheila told me, “Do it.”

I was begging, “Please, no.”

Sheila slapped my face and then tapped my bag with the Billy club.

I was naked and women driving by could see my privates and my bare bottom.

Beth again told me, “Get on the hood and face the windshield."

I told her, "I will.”

Beth told me, “No talking.”

Sheila slapped my bare bottom as I got to up on the hood.

Sheila told me, “Sit on your bottom and face towards the windshield.” She liked dominating me

I felt excited being dominated as I sat down on the hood which was warm on my bare bottom feeling so humiliated. A blonde and a red-headed woman drove by. They were laughing about me being naked and being on the hood of the car. The blonde liked me exposed and laughed.

mayuminikiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mayuminikiTS

I told Sheila, “The hood is warm on my bottom and bag.”

Sheila told me, “Be quiet! You are a bad boy and you will have to live with it,” she started searching me she checked under my arms and then felt around my pecks lifting them and then she pinched my nipples

I was trying to move my bottom around.

Beth told me, “Sit still," as she was probing around my ass cheeks squeezing them and pinching them hard. She also liked dominating me.

Sheila said, "Get on your hands and knees and face your bottom towards the windshield."

I got on my hands and knees being exposed with my privates in view and my bare bottom Sheila starting feeling around the folds in my bag and was touching my penis.

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Once or twice a week," feeling embarrassed telling her.

"You prick is small," she laughed.

I felt embarrassed being searched she started searching around my bottom pinching my ass cheeks.

"Lean forward and spread your ass cheeks."

I spread my ass cheeks feeling embarrassed having my asshole exposed, as her nose was inches from it. She shone a light showing in my asshole.

"I appreciated your cooperation spreading your ass cheeks and letting me look in your asshole.”

I knew she liked humiliating me

."Get off the hood."

I complained, "It was warm."

"Live with it."

She then had me take a breath test for liquor. I felt embarrassed being naked. She read me my rights and told me, "you are under arrest for speeding, disrespect to a police officer, a DUI, staring at my breasts, having an unregistered pecker on display before me." She added, "Sometimes people offer money to be let go"

I offered her a $1,000 and she put it down her bra.

"Have you waived your rights?"

"I have.”

She then had me lean against the car. She pulled my arms behind me and put the cuffs on me and to put me in the police car. Beth came up and slapped me on my bottom. She took me naked down to the police station with Sheila following

Sheila took my cuffs off and then she had me check in with the city cler., I went over to the desk feeling embarrassed being naked.

The city clerk, Meg, was big breasted and had brown hair. 

Meg told me, "You will learn about our small town and that you are in a lot of trouble and I am glad to see your nude body."

The city clerk took me back and the police officer followed along.

Meg said, "put your bottom facing the camera," I felt exposed with the women seeing my bottom. She then took a picture.

"Turn around," and she took a picture of my privates. I was embarrassed being exposed with my penis facing her. All the women could see my privates.

The clerk was taunting me, "You do not have a stitch on." I felt so humiliated as the women snickered.

"Get on all fours on the table by the camera."

I got all fours and she took various poses. She zoomed in on my privates and zoomed in on my asshole.

"Spread your hams," and she zoomed in for a very close up of my asshole. "The women in the city hall plus the judge will see them. Stand," she ordered and took a mug shot front and back of me.

She then fingerprinted me. She touched my nipples and then felt around my penis and lifted my bag and felt around it.

"Bend forward," and was putting her finger up my anus feeling around. She had searched under my bag and in my anus. "Pee in the cup." I peed in the cup in front of the women. I was embarrassed as the women could see my prick while I was peeing naked in front of them.

They started to pressure me.

"I want answers." They started using the nightstick as they touched my penis and then my bag.

The Clerk told me, "I want a confession." she kept probing.

They kept pressuring me. She touched the nightstick to the head of my prick She then touched my bag with it and then she pushed into the space between my bag.

I liked being controlled by the women.

Meg was taunting me, "You are naked as the day you were born, aren't you? And you gave up your rights. You are naked and we can keep you as long as we want." Beth was watching smirking.

"The judge prefers to see you in the nude."

"I will be nude before the judge." She had me sign a paper agreeing to do it the next morning to be naked to be sentenced.

She then put me in a jail cell stark naked she was staring at me and taunting me, "I will see you in court," and laughed.

Beth came by later, " I would like to see you on a private basis."

"I would like that."

To be continued

Published 
Written by gspanker051
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments