Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reclaiming

"Socialite takes Daddy reclaiming her into her own hands."

10
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

“Oh my god babe, that was amazing. I wish I didn’t have to leave.”


I just stare at him, then the door. Words are over. 


Once I can see on camera they are gone, the false door opens.


“It’s ready for you, Daddy.”


He walks over to me, his magnificent cock in his hand and ready for me.


“Ahhh! Yes, Daddy! Take your pussy back.”


“Did my slut have fun tonight?”


“Yes. Now take that pussy and fill it again.”


He cums in me. He eats his and the previous man’s cum.


I go back home.




My name's Ellie. I’m twenty-six. My parents died when I was eighteen and left a fortune to me. Instead of following the company business after college, I took over the charitable side. I administer all sorts of philanthropic projects. It makes me happy like nothing else does.


Well, nothing besides a good fucking.


I used my platform as a socialite. If I could get money for a cause and my pussy got filled, all the better. I don’t have the time for or want a relationship. 


That partly changed when I met Trevor. He was a mysterious philanthropist himself. Just over forty, he approached me a little over a year ago. He had money and connections. He didn’t want a girlfriend, just a good slut.


This came after a gala in which I was definitely drinking away my unresolved issues. I went back to his huge penthouse in the city. He fucked my brains out.


I took off before daybreak and thought little of it. Well until he called me with an offer. He would ensure my pussy was well used by clean, rich men. Those men would give large sums they could write off.


“Seems fair to me. What’s the catch? I’m not dating you.”


“You don’t need to have feelings, if you don’t want. But that pussy is mine. Every time that pussy, mouth, or ass gets filled, it comes back to me for reclaiming.”


“So every time I get fucked, you fuck me next?”


“Basically, but I don’t want to wait long. Money to your charity drops by the hour.”


“If it’s safe, and the cock is good, you have a deal.”


It was going fine. Sometimes simpler than others. Like tonight. The guy I just sent away was James. He had a great cock. He didn’t care what mood I was in, as long as my pussy was wet. Trevor had a false wall in his bedroom. When I had men here, it was easy.


“You did good for me tonight, my little slut.”


I was actively playing with myself and all the cum in me. I took turns licking it off my own finger and feeding it to Trevor. 


“I have a benefit tonight, so I have to go. Are you doing the hotel room next to me again? Or something else?”


“I’ll be around. If I can’t get to you, I can make an exception.”




The benefit was fine. I played along as was looking for someone to play with. 


I had zeroed in on my target when Trevor said he’d be halfway across town all night. Now I was horny and pissed. 


I let him know it too. 


“Well, my little slut, you know we aren’t exclusive in any way, and well, I have a unique opportunity.”


Motherfucker. Was I going to show him. Instead of my target, I found a cute waiter. The party was in a lull and he was just standing around.


“Hey, you, go to the restroom.”


He didn’t delay. But instead of the restroom, I led him to my room. I stripped out of my dress. He was a fan of my solid B cup tits and trim body. I got down on my knees and took his cock out. He was definitely nervous. 

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat


I spit and gagged on his cock for a minute. I pulled it out to jerk it off and give directions. 


“You let me know if this is too much. You aren’t cumming in my mouth. You are cumming in my pussy.”


I went back to deepthroating his cock. After a minute, I felt a knock on my head.


“I’m, um, I’m close.”


“Good!”


I got onto the bed and spread my legs. He went to take my panties off.


“Nope, pull them to the side. Take it or leave it.”


I pulled them to the side for him to expose my smooth pussy. He slid his cock gently in.


“Nope, fuck me and fuck me hard. I’m nothing but a cumdumpster.”


I grabbed his hands and put them on my tits.


“Don’t be shy, grope me and use me!”


He was getting close; I could feel his cock starting to throb. 


“That’s it. Cum in my little pussy. It’s yours to use. FUCKING CUM IN ME!”


He stiffened and released. Once he settled down, I carefully slid him out. Before any cum leaked, I slid my panties back over. 


“That was great, but I got to get out and you have to leave.”


I got in a car and told them to fly. I texted Trevor to get to his room. 


“1201, you can go to 1203. I’m heading up now and should be ready for you later.”


Later? Nope, I don’t think so. 


I stood in front of 1201 and could hear him fucking and close to finishing.


I could hear the end and her get up to clean. 


I knocked on the door; she answered.


“Hi, sweetie. I’m here for Trevor. Hope you don’t mind.”


I marched in and dropped my dress. 


“Hi, Trevor, I’m ready.”


He wasn’t happy; she was mad. She slapped him and pinned him down on the bed.


I took my shot and jumped on his hips, and pushed her hips onto his face.


“Sweetie, make him eat your pussy. He’s my Daddy and needs to reclaim mine.”


His dick was still hard. I took off my cum soaked panties and impaled myself on him. 


Both of us were grinding on him in anger. She eventually came and ran away to the bathroom. 


“Ellie, what the fuck?”


“Shut up. Here is the cum from earlier.”


I took the panties soaked in cum and shoved them in his mouth and held them there. As mad as he might have been, he sucked the cum out. 


Meanwhile, whatever-her-name-was came back out and was watching.


“Make yourself useful; come get my ass wet.”


Trevor was ready to scream but gave it a second.


My ass was now lubed enough.


“You can yell as much as you want, but I think you’ll stop.”


I got off his dick and slid his cock all the way into my ass.


“Better, Daddy? Easier to cum in your sluts tight ass? Use it, I know you have another load for me.”


His attitude softened with that. He was now close to cumming again.


“Do it, Trevor, use your slut's ass. Cum in me like the man you are!”


He stiffened and I felt his warm cum filling my ass. 


“Good boy.”


I lifted off his cock and poured all his cum on his stomach.


“I’ll see you later, babe. Please don’t ever think you can pull a stunt like that again.”

Published 
Written by Heed2421
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors