Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

[pt. 2] Her New Toy Is A Handkerchief

""Got this idea from Japanese porn""

7
0 Comments 0
569 Views 569
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Visit my profile to get the link to exclusive content!"

FEMALE’S P.OV~

My words shattered his heart. The sound of it wasn’t for my ears or anyone else, but I could see it on his red face. I could hear it through his heavy breaths and I could witness it in his bright eyes. He did not wish to break my rule.

“Aww, don’t be sad.” Tugging my fingers into the handcuffs, I yanked it with strength in my arm, pulling his heavy body into a sitting position.

“You can still repent.” My lips whispered into his ear, my greed and love for him controlling my mind. Who would not melt after seeing his beautiful features curl up like a sorrowful puppy?

Those same bright eyes that had been seized by remorse once again brightened up.

His eyes splashed the look of astonishment upon me as he turned his neck towards me in haste, prompting a curl on my lips.

“Really? You will not punish me?” He questioned, unaware of my escalating hand on his cock.

“I will give you something better,” I whispered, savoring his innocence and with firm fingers grasped his length, watching massive astonishment take over his eyes.

Once again, I wrapped the handkerchief to his length and advanced my face above his length, spitting on it as I kept gazing at him.

His eyes had not shifted to his cock, and were staring at my face, fluttering until my lips sealed his wide-open mouth.

I loved how he just melted to my lips and instantly gave in to my lips, kissing me with the same passion.

His soft lips were kissing me back, leading my heart to sink into my chest. His face was nudging towards me, his tongue continuously trying to invade my mouth. He was so adorable at that moment.

He was flinching as well, another reaction along with many to my hand on his length. His whimpers were inching to my soul through my mouth, intoxicating me.

“That’s enough.” I pulled back, heavy breaths failing me to conceal the crack in my demeanor.

His charm was taking control of my hand but before it could happen, I pushed him back on the mattress, reminding myself that I couldn’t go soft on the boy before me. He had broken a rule.

Astonishment clouded over him like the white handkerchief covering his whole length.

His lips were palpitating, as if they had been left scarce of water. The eyes he wore were shimmering with innocence and need, prompting my strong mind pliable.

But, once again, I snapped back, removing my eyes from his, and grasped his length with my other hand.

Slow and gentle, I began to tease his length with my fingers, making sure he felt every little graze of the handkerchief.

“Mommy, it feels so good!” My eyes were once again summoned by his call, watching the ever-lasting look of a puppy grow more innocent.

“Your hands feel so good, Mommy! I’ve never felt this way before.” He nipped his lip in between those words, driving my wetness wetter.

The curl in my stomach had never been that bold and effective, sending chills up to my neck and to the rest of my flesh.

His lips were creating such lewd noises along with the breaths he was taking in. His slender neck had once again begun to nudge into the pillows, his body once again getting heavy.

His nipples were perked up, his stomach sinking in as he drew the air to his chest, his thighs shivering more than before.

My lips had gone dry, and they needed to feel the warmth and something wet, and watching his body curl before me was not helping at all.

Sucking my own heavy breaths, my lips advanced further to his abdomen with a gentle pace, thumbs on my hands finding a new spot to stimulate him — the tip.

With each graze of my thumbs, his body shivered, not expecting my lips to intensify each sensation.

As if I had injected him with something strong, he growled at my lips, touching his abdomen.

emilywalker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emilywalker1

His eyes quickly landed on me, the saliva stored in his mouth seeping from the corner of his lips, as his hands tried taking hold of my head.

Each time I pecked his skin, I grazed the tip of his cock along with it, each time getting a growling response.

“Mommy!” He whined, his hands sloppily holding my head, and sunk back into the pillows.

“God! It feels so good, Mommy!” He became louder and louder until I suddenly broke the sloppy connection between his cock and my hands, removing my lips from his skin as well.

“Mommy! Don’t stop!” His eyes found my hands wiping themselves on his thighs and went wide open, his lips quivering as he added, “Why are you stopping Mommy? Mommy?”

I watched his eyes quickly notice the look in my eyes and find the only way to please me. With his begging words. “Mommy! Please, don’t stop! Please! I beg you! I want to cum again.”

“I’ll be good. I promise. This time, I won’t cum without your permission. I promise, Mommy!” He went on, crying with the tone that pleased my heart.

I remained still, watching the handkerchief just remain on his hard length, a sight so perverted. His length was twitching with each word, his hands struggling to help him sit.

“Mommy! I promise to be good! I swear Mommy, please! Please let me cum!” His hands tried touching mine, almost reaching them when I quickly paused them by pinning them on his chest, hovering above him as I grasped his length once again.

“Do you promise to listen to me?” I questioned and planted a quick squeeze to his length, watching his eyes and his head shake vigorously.

“I just want to cum, Mommy! I want to do good for you!” His words were leaking just like his pre-cum soaking the handkerchief, his hands grasping my hand that restricted them from doing anything.

“What if you fail?” I asked and worked my hand on his length, watching him sway his head behind and moan at the top of his lungs like a girl, his whole body wriggling for my eyes.

“I’ll do as you say, Mommy! If I fail, I’ll do anything without complaining.” His words seemed like a fun challenge to me. A new trick I can use as many times as I would please.

“Please, just let me cum this time!” He added, digging his nails into my hand. “I’m going to cum, Mommy!”

“Please allow me!” He could not even look at me, but he was pleading at the top of his lungs, his whole body pleasing the power-seeking animal inside me.

I loved how his body was reacting to my touch, how his lips hailed for my permission. “Mommy! Please!” He repeated, breathing like a horse running a race, a whore getting fucked in the ass.

“Mommy!” His last plea of a growl touched the core of me and I finally allowed him a release, letting him off easily this time.

“Sometimes, I want to go soft on you,” I whispered as I watched his body shrink and his length oozes out of everything that was in his balls.

“But I wonder if it will make you think that you get off the leash easily,” I added, as my lips once again found the sweetest spot to get his taste - his nipples.

“Agh, that will never happen Mommy!” His body shrunk even more to my lips, sucking his nipples, one by one, licking and biting them.

“I can never think like that. You have such a strong hold on me, Mommy!” His words once again pleased me and I planted the gift of such sweetness on his lips, releasing his hands and his cock.

My hand had gone soaking wet, drenched with his juices that needed to be cleaned. “That is why you’re my good boy,” I responded and brought my hand to his lips, laying on top of him while I snuck my lips onto his neck.

“Clean your mess,” I whispered and went on to call him a good boy, who had pleased me.

___________

END OF THE SMUT

----Love, author! ❤️

Published 
Written by Queenbeewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors