Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part 2. My Muse!

"When Boss Ruins The Movie Night!"

7
3 Comments 3
815 Views 815
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"You Can Read More From The Link In My Bio!"

Female’s P.O.V~

I wanted every piece of clothing to be gone from his skin, but not the apron. I wanted to see his naked body hidden behind the little fabric through which I could easily touch any part of him.

Just imagining it drove me hornier.

After removing his shirt, I gently pulled off his shorts along with his underwear and again stood closer to his warm body, wrapping his legs around my waist.

“You look adorable, baby boy,” I whispered with my heavy breaths, feeling dizzy at the sight of his gorgeous body as he closed his eyes tight and tilted his head away.

“Aww my sweet love,” I added, grasping his face with one hand as I swept away the apron covering his hard length. I could see my actions had delivered me with such a delicious sight.

“Look at me.” I tenderly said, pushing my thumb into his mouth as I softly pulled his face towards mine with the same hand and I caressed the skin around his shaft.

“Please!” I softly pleaded, watching him flinch at that and gingerly open his eyes as I played with his tongue and mouth. “Oh, I can’t with how gorgeous you are.” I exhaled and pulled my thumb out to play with his lips, watching him breathe uncontainably and still bashed to look at me.

“You want to know when I find you the most gorgeous?” I questioned, slowly sliding my other hand to his hard length as he looked at me with eyes full of questions.

“Do you want to know?” Questioning ahead, I was reaching closer to his shaft when he nodded, his eyes fluttering as he peeked the glances of his length being preyed upon.

The slow momentum was slowly coming to an end as my hand had now reached his length, my thumb sliding back in his mouth as I leaned closer to his ear.

I waited, rubbing his length with gentleness, softly playing with his mouth, feeling him get excited and frustrated to the point where I finally said, “When your supple skin turns red, your eyes clench tighter, your body quivers and your mouth calls only one name.” I paused again, and added, giving him another flinch, “Mine.”

“Mommy!” He whimpered, stiffening his hands on the counter while I pulled back to spit on his length.

I gently rubbed it all around his cock, while I kept my eyes on his clenching eyes, and removed my thumb from his mouth to moan adequately. Softly, I reached into his hair and intertwined my fingers with his strands, softly tilting his head in the direction of his shaft, being massaged.

“Open your eyes. I did not allow you to close them, my love,” I softly demanded and continued massaging his length.

“You always tell me how much you like your cock when it looks like that.” I watched him bite his lips at the sight of his cock turning red, adding, “Why is that?”

I waited for a few seconds, massaging his length from his balls to the tip, as he eventually stuttered with soft moans. “Because you always say you like my flushed cheeks. So, I thought you like my cock getting red, too.”

“Aww, is that why you like it?” I questioned, watching him bite down his lips as his body started feeling more pleasure coursing in.

He nodded and asked, “Do you like it, mommy? My cock getting red.” He had already answered for me and there was no better answer than this. So, I didn’t leave him wondering anymore.

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

“I love it,” I whispered, tightening my grip around his length as I started jerking him faster. “Mommy!” He moaned with a flinch and begged to hold me.

I allowed him the intimacy while I continued, relishing his sweet noises turning wilder along with my dirty hands. But the pleasure did not just remain limited to his length. I added more, I bit his neck, and started playing with his nipples.

“Do you like it?” I questioned as I twisted his nipple, feeling his heavy breaths on my shoulder as he twitched and quivered. “I love it!” he whined, willing to be closer to me than myself.

“That makes me feel good.” I bit his neck, hearing his moans turn slutty to my hands, playing with his body. “Mommy! I’m so close!” He suddenly boomed along with his length drooling a pool of pre-cum.

“I want to cum, mommy!” he added, jittering, while I quietly enjoyed his moans with closed eyes, licking his neck.

“Mommy! Say something, please let me!” He boomed, exposing how close he was by the cracks in his moans. “Do you know how happy you made me today? How happy you always make me by taking care of me?”

“Mommy!” he cried, his legs shivering around my waist, his length twitching in my hands. I was enjoying the slow burn way too much, to the point where he started crying from immense pleasure and not being able to cum.

“Do you want to cum?” I finally asked in his ear and let me know how bad. “I was a good boy, mommy! Please! I can’t hold it in anymore. My cock burns!”

“Awww, my sweet boy. How much it burn, baby?” I mocked, still not letting him loose easily.

“So much, mommy! It burns like hell! Please!” he growled, digging his nails into my shoulder.

I paused for a second, relishing the same look I talked about, and finally allowed him to release. I pulled him into my arms while I squeezed every drop of cum out of his cock, kissing his neck.

“Good boy!” I whispered, feeling him quiver in my arms with heavy breaths and used body. “Did I do good, mommy?”

“You were amazing, baby. You were so good.” I applauded, removing my hands from his sensitive areas and grasped him closer, caressing his back with gentler fingers.

“I love you, mommy!” he whispered, worn out in my arms. “I want to do everything for you,” he added, making me smile and overwhelmed by his affection.

“I love you too, baby. I want to give you the whole world.” I hugged him tighter, letting him know that because of him I am better at everything, that he completes me.

“You’ll love me forever, mommy?” he asked, nuzzling into my neck as he had calmed down. “I’ll love you till the day I die, baby. You don’t have to worry about that.”

“I want to sleep, mommy! I’m so tired,” he whispered, his tone reciprocating his words. “What about the food you cooked?”

“Can we eat later? I want to be in your arms right now.” He whispered, leading me to take him to bed and put him to bed in my arms.

*****

END OF THE SMUT

----Love, author! ❤️

Published 
Written by Queenbeewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments