Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Syndra

"Man confesses to and is consumed by an Extremely Evil, All Hallow’s Eve Nun"

8
1 Comment 1
1.1k Views 1.1k
729 words 729 words

The hellfire red Lamborghini Diablo rumbles into the valet parking.  From its heavy metal-pulsing interior arises a sinfully shimmering beauty.  Her Halloween costume molds fiendishly skin fit to a colossal figure. All the young attendants rushed to assist Her.  Each guy is sporting a sudden, surging erection.

The towering Amazon allows eyes to scan her rubberized nun-like ensemble before she speaks, “ I want the best-hung boy to serve me.”

Astonished, they hesitate.  Then simultaneously each tears at his uniform fly.  Five stiff adolescent cocks emerge.

“You,” She points at the obvious choice, “will park my Lambo in the most prime space.  You will guard it with your very life.  You will agree to my demands by kissing my boots.”

The shivering attendant drops, as if struck by lightning, and obeys.  Ms. Synda smiles impishly.  Rolling an ankle, she guides his lips onto a spur.  “Suck it,’ She snarls.  He does.  “If you fail me, I will destroy you!” She threatens before pivoting to the castle entrance…

 

…inside the gothic edifice, she circulates.  Her come-hither eyes fall on every male groin.  Each costumed mark feels the malevolent heat of her shameless gaze.  None can look away.  None can approach the wicked nun.

She enters the disco.  The spotlights dance on gyrating couples.  Moving into the mass of bodies, Ms. Syndra writhes like a dangerous serpent.  A predatory python.  A black mambo. 

Soon she is undulating between a ‘Tarzan’ and a ‘Jane’.  Her hands brazenly slither up under a loincloth.  The jungle man flings his head back as she encircles his monster.  It’s a score!

Leaning over his face, she ravenously licks his cheek.  Both hands now twisting his nips. His eyes bulge in disbelief, his torso flexes into the pain.  She has her victim.

‘Jane’ is screaming but the deafening rock sound overwhelms her, just as Ms. Syndra overpowers spellbound ‘Tarzan.”  Her hand returns to his massive member.  He is disgracefully dragged off the dance floor. 

Fox_Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fox_Alice

Her grip is iron-tight as they move down a hallway.  The male is moaning.  Ms. Syndra is hissing, “You are mine. You will confess to me.”  Turning a corner, she whips the stumbling male around like a feather.  His back slams into a wall.  Like a ferocious feline, she leaps against him.  Her hips graze his swollen growth. Then a knee rises upward, and a hand descends downward.  A garment flies asunder.  He is naked and consumed with unbearable lust.

Ms. Syndra snickers, ”I have chosen you to do my bidding.  You are a charmed one.”  The palms of her hands slide a micro-mini up above a gorgeous glistening pussy.  He groans pathetically.

She strides on dagger-sharp stiletto-heeled boots to a chic sofa. Spinning into it, her menacingly powerful legs spread wide.  The “Follow Me” cross on her enormous bust glows ominously.  He knows this profane she-devil is invincible.  His knees give way.  He crawls to Her.  He feels Her boots surround his willing muscular shape.  He peers up into a searing stare.  She is evil incarnate.  She is succubus allure.

Ms. Syndra contemplates for a moment Her helpless pawn.  A finger touches blood-red lips as she whispers, “I am wicked.  I am divine.  I hate poverty.  I live in luxury.”  Shiny steel cuffs scrap his shoulder as talon-like nails leave raw trails in his flesh.

“I convert righteous men to my evil ways. You have already surrendered, have you not?”  Her leather-encased thighs close him in.  He is speechless, but both of them know the explicit answer.

“I keep disciples. Chaste, obedient disciples.”  She bestows a diabolical glare on him.  His desire burns his balls like the fires of hell.

“Confess.”  She demands.

He blurts out his soul-sacrificing demise, “ I adore you more than life itself.  I worship you more than…” but his speech ends as her hands grasp his head.  She welcomes another sinner into her temple.  His tongue touches demonic juices.  He swallows and is damned forever.  This one is Ms. Syndra’s sinful Halloween treat…

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments