Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jade

"My fantasy comes to life and I get properly fucked..."

64
11 Comments 11
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a fantasy of mine and all characters are fictional. This is also my first tentative so please do not hesitate to let me know what is good, not good, awful, and what I can improve. English is not my first language so if you see any mistake, let me know and I'll do my best to correct it. I enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoy reading it. Thank you!"

Once again, I am in Rotterdam for a week to attend various meetings and training at the headquarter of the company I work for.

Forty-four-year-old, father of three, and happily married, I have always been faithful to my wife and I have never been looking for anything else. My sex life is pretty normal and satisfying although I keep having these fantasies about female domination and unfortunately, my wife is not really interested.

Still, I love my wife and if I do dream and fantasize about something else, I have never broken our mutual trust and I do not believe I could… well that was until that day… 

After a long day of boring meetings and tedious work I’m back at the hotel where I usually go to the bar to have a drink and eat some snacks before I get back to my room.

I am alone in this city and I do not particularly want to meet new people so I just sit at the bar with my headphones listening to Led Zeppelin or another of my favorite 70s rock band while I read a book on my tablet. I sip my single malt whisky and nibble on some bitterballen, just enjoying the moment. 

Suddenly I feel a hand on my arm and look to my left to an incredible sight: a tall exquisite redhead with long curly hair, green eyes and a matching green business suit with a skirt just right above the knees.

Her long white nylon clad legs are perfectly shaped and enhanced by some sleek designer heels, her lightly see-through blouse reveals a set of heavy round breasts and her face is a feast for the eyes with just the right touch of red lipstick and a smokey eyes make-up…

She is perfection made woman and her hand is on my harm.

I take off my headphones and stutter an apology, "I’m sorry Madam, I did not hear you…"

"Yes, I figured. Apologies accepted. Do you mind if I sit here?" she says, showing me the bar stool next to mine.

I am in complete awe facing the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

"Of course Madam, I’ll move my stuff a little so you can have some room," I reply, moving my laptop bag closer to my stool and removing the now empty bitterballen bowl from the side.

She sits, looks at me straight in the eyes, and gives me her hand. "Thank you. My name is Jade. Pleased to meet you."

Being French, instead of shaking her hand, I go for the old-fashioned “baise-main” where you pretend to kiss the lady’s hand but in fact you don’t even brush your lips there but mostly bow your head on that delicately manicured hand.

"Pleased to meet you as well, my name is Charles." And out of nowhere I add, "May I offer you a drink Jade?"

"Yes, you may my dear Charles. Thank you," she replies.

Her voice is deep and warm and gives me goosebumps.

I call the bartender and ask her what she would like to have.

"That's a whisky you're having right? I'll have same, straight, please."

The bartender brings a glass and pours a Bowmore 18yo.

She lifts her glass with her lovely hand, looks at me again: "Cheers!" and takes a sip.

"I see you have good taste in Scotch, Charles. I love the heavy peatty taste from the Islay malt."

I mumble something that resemble a thank you but I am completely overwhelmed by this green-eyed goddess with a small smile on her lips that says I-figured-you-out-from-heart-to-soul-and-I-know-what-you-crave.

"So, what are you here for Charles?"

I almost reply that I have been put on this earth only to worship her and become her slave for eternity but I clear my dry throat with a sip of Bowmore and tell her about my boring meetings, my stupid trainings and my stupid job.

She is still wearing that smile, borderline smirk, but she listens intently, her eyes piercing mine and drilling into my most hidden thoughts.

"My day has not been much better than you Charles..."

And my world suddenly tips over when she says, "I spent the whole day surrounded by lowlife ass-lickers who tried their worst to get into my knickers without getting close to literally lick my ass when that could actually have been interesting. On top of that my boss thought it would be great to fuck me on his desk with our biggest client and fill me up with their spunk before sending me out."

My eyes are wide open as is my mouth and I take another sip of my Scotch to try to regain composure when she adds, "So after this frustrating day, I need some relief... I need a guy to clean and eat my cunt until I'm satisfied and to take my strap-on up his tight ass like a man..."

Everything goes blank... All fuses are blown... Ctrl Alt Delete... My brain tries to reboot while I am trying hard not to spit out that last sip of Scotch.

She keeps looking at me with that half-smile that now looks more like a predator smile and asks, "So, are you game?"

Time stops for me when I consider this last question of her. What has not stopped though is the flow of blood going down to my cock straining in my boxer.

She is waiting for my answer and it looks like she does not like to wait. I have no time to think, to slow down or to stop.

"Well, I blurt out, what are we still doing here then?"

That feral smile looks even more dangerous when she says, "Good boy!" and finishes her Scotch in one go while standing up from her stool.

"You're right my pet, let's go take care of my needs."

I quickly sign the check to my room, pick up my stuff and follow after her to the elevators.

Not a word is said during the oh-so-long ride to the top floor but she keeps piercing my soul with her emerald stare while she grabs my cock through my pants and presses it hard in her hand.

We finally get to her room and when she closes the door behind me, she tells me to go to the bathroom to clean myself.

"Pay additional attention to your tight hole as I like a clean fuck. Everything you need is in there and I suggest you insert a lot of lube and the butt-plug you'll find by the shower."

"I want you back here naked, clean, plugged and ready for me asap. And don't make me wait pet..."

"Yes Mistress!" is all I could manage to reply.

She is in a suite and on my way to the bathroom I neatly drop my jacket and tie on a chair in the living room and almost run to comply with her instructions.

I undress quickly, find everything I need and turn on the shower. Once thoroughly and deeply cleaned, I pour the lube and prep my hole for what's coming.

I have never had more than fingers or small dildos in there and I struggle a bit with the fat butt-plug but finally manage without too much pain.

When I get out of the bathroom, she's waiting for me right by the door. She has removed her suit and blouse and she's standing in her heels and a white lacy lingerie set and her white nylons attached to her garter belt.

She's magnificent, a detonating mix of beauty, power and lust.

"Stop right there pet! Turn around and put your arms behind your back now."

She ties my wrist with my own tie, grabs my already hard cock and makes me follow her to the living room.

Her ass is absolutely perfect and I am hypnotized by the movements of these two globes of pearly flesh separated by her white thong.

She pushes me to the ground on the fluffy carpet and I am lying on my back looking at her voluptuous body.

Her hands go down to her thong while she says, "Your cleaning duties are overdue pet."

She slides her thong down and then just sits on my face with her hands grabbing my hair.

She does smell of spunk but I can also enjoy her own pussy fragrance which is rich and makes my cock even harder.

"Come on, get your tongue to work! I want a pristine pussy before I fuck you senseless..."

Her nicely trimmed little patch of red pussy hair is tickling my nose and I start lapping at her spread lips. It's intoxicating. I suck at her lips and lick all around before getting my tongue as deep as I can inside to remove the remnant of sperm from her boss and client.

She sighs appreciatively, "Yes, right there, just like that, lick it all my pet... Haaa yes, keep licking."

She is clean now and I can taste her own juice in my mouth, coating my lips and beard.

She starts grinding my head, my nose rubs on her clit and my tongue dances deeper inside her. This is Heaven...

She is moaning and adding pressure on my face, getting close now. I can feel her hands on my scalp like she is going to tear away my hair. He breathing has sped up and her moans are deeper when she pushes her clit on my lips and I start sucking at it like there is no tomorrow.

When I gently bit at her clit it is suddenly too much for her and she contracts her legs around my head and she screams from deep within:

"Yeees, yeees, aaah, yeee!"

Her juices are gushing in my mouth and over my face... Pure bliss...

She lets go of my hair and breathes deeply.

She stands up briefly only to turn around and come back with her ass on my face.

"As you're a good licker, let's see what you can do with my ass pet."

I start licking around her little brown hole, my tongue flipping from side to side then up and down her crack and again she presses her ass on my face.

Sometimes I can barely breathe but I keep tonguing her hole now pressing the tip at the center trying to force in.

LayDJanyne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayDJanyne

She loves it and starts playing with my hard cock and balls but it's more to occupy her hands than to give me pleasure.

I cannot complain with that perfect ass on my face I am all dedicated to her pleasure and I am enjoying every second of it.

"Good pet, you're going to make me cum again..."

She moves her right hand from my cock to her slit and starts massaging her clit and fingerling herself while I fuck her ass with my tongue.

She comes even faster this time and when she does, she is out of breath for a minute.

She stands up and gives me her fingers to lick clean. I suck on them dutifully and enjoy more of her nectar.

"Stand up and follow me, it's time for the plat de resistance."

I follow her swinging ass to her bedroom where she gets me to sit on her bed.

She picks up a few things from her suitcase and lays them next to me on the bed.

There is lube, a small butt-plug with a wireless remote, a double-ended dildo that looks quite big to me and a black thong with a hole in the front.

I understand now that her pleasure will come from multiple sources and I really will have to take it like a man... She was not joking there!

She first takes the plug and brings it to my lips.

"Suck on it and make it all nice and wet... You wouldn't like to hurt my sensitive ass, would you pet?"

I obey of course and coat it with as much saliva as I can.

She takes it back and presses it to her tight hole. It is in in a matter of seconds with a small sigh of appreciation coming from her smiling mouth.

She repeats the operation with the dildo and once it's well coated, she sets it up in the thong, steps in and pushes it in her slit.

Next, she removes her bra and I am contemplating her perfect breasts with thick and hard nipples.

What a sight! A goddess with a flawless body and the perfect weapon coming out straight from her crotch.

She unties my wrists and brings her strap-on to my lips.

“So can you properly suck a cock my pet?”

I open my mouth and start sucking at the head while looking straight into her eyes. I grab the shaft with my hand and gives a slow back and forth motion so that she feels the stimulation inside of her.

She grunts and smile at me. “That’s a good start pet, a good start but you’re gonna have to take it deeper than that!”

With that said she pushes more of her rubber cock into my mouth and I struggle to take it in.

She pushes even more until I can feel the tip in my throat and start gagging. She withdraws a little so I can breathe and comes back forcefully, just fucking my mouth unbridled.

I did not know I had it in me to suck a cock like that and get my throat properly fucked.

She grunts every time she hits my throat: the stimulation inside of her must be very satisfying for her as she keeps doing it for a few minutes:

“Yes, my pet, what a good cocksucker you are, yeees, take it all in my pet!”

She abruptly withdraws from my mouth and pushes me on my back on the bed. She takes two pillows to stuck below my ass and lifts my legs up.

“I want to see your face when I enter your tight hole my pet!”

“Please Mistress, be gentle… this is my first time…”

She laughs and starts pulling on the fat plug which was resting in my ass and plays a bit with it to make sure I am opened enough for her cock.

Once she is satisfied by my gaping hole, she pours a large amount of lube on her cock and presents the tip to my opening.

“Look at me pet, do not break eye contact!” and she starts pushing her rod inside of me.

I was well opened so it does not hurt much but I feel my hole stretching a bit more and I grit my teeth while she pushes relentlessly with that devilish smile on her face.

I take a very heavy breath, looking at her when suddenly I feel her crotch bumping on my ass.

She is “balls deep” and I let my breath go with a “Aaah…”

“So you see my pet, it was not so hard, right?”

“No Mis.. Mistress…” I blurt out through my gritted teeth.

She moves around slowly inside of me to get me used to the feeling. Never have I felt so full, that sensation that I have always dreamed of is just incredible.

To be completely under her control, completely at her mercy with that shaft opening a new space inside of me is just unbelievable.

That is when she starts moving out slowly and it feels like someone is stealing my candy… Thank God, she is already pushing back in but still slowly as well. She now goes in and out of my ass at a medium pace, grunting every time her crotch bumps on my ass, when that double-ended cock goes rock bottom into both of us.

She is holding my legs by the ankles and starts shoving her rod faster now. I feel my whole ass in heat now. My nerves all around my hole are tingling.

After a few minutes she withdraws from my ass and tells me to get on all four just on the border of the bed. My legs are hanging down to the floor and my ass is lifted by the two pillows. I can still see her behind me thanks to the mirror attached above the head of the bed.

She adds more lube on her cock and says, “Get ready my pet, the real fun begins now!”

I can only reply “Yes Mistress!” before I grunt in pleasure when she pushes through my sphincter.

This time the feeling is different though, probably because of the angle of the penetration and the shape of the shaft, it’s rubbing in a different place… a very different place that makes the tingling altogether enhanced…

She is taking me from behind with some restraint at first but I can feel she is only letting me get accustomed to this new position and feeling.

My rectum feels warmer and I suddenly feel much fuller. The whole area seems to contract while I do not believe my brain has sent that order. That brain of mine is overloaded with sensations when I see her behind me grunting while she is pushing in and out of me.

After a few contractions that she must have felt she slaps my ass a few times which makes me squeal like a little girl and increases the pace. She now pistons in and out and slams her crotch on my ass.

The tension around the area of my prostate is increasing as well as the feeling of warmth. The contractions are intensifying and Mistress’ smile gets wider and she grunts every time she slams in me.

She takes the remote for her butt-plug and activates the vibrations full blast. I can feel it inside me as it goes from her ass to that double dong plowing me.

“Aaarg Mistress!” I scream. “This is so good, please don’t stop!”

“You like that my pet? You like it when I ravage your ass, you little bitch in heat?”

“Yees, yees, yes!”

I start trembling from the pleasure, my extremities are tingling and my cock stuck between my belly and the pillows decides to get hard again, like it is going to burst.

She is not relenting and she slaps my ass again on both cheeks, grunting even harder.

“Harder Mistress! Please fuck me harder!”

“Really my pet, that’s what you want? You want me to ram my hard cock harder in your tight little ass?”

“Yes, please Mistress, Yees haarder!”

She increases the tempo and the strength of her thrusts. She is sweating and I can see her boobs moving to the rhythm: this is a sight to behold and my brain is completely overwhelmed.

I am so full of her cock, my hole feels so hot and I can sense my muscles contracting and releasing at a crazy rhythm, I am so close to my first anal orgasm, it feels crazy.

We are looking at each other through the mirror when it hits me hard.

“Rhaaa!” I scream while my entire bottom area twitches and my cock releases a very large dose of fluids on the pillows. I’m in heaven, it is so intense, I have never felt anything like it and I have never come so hard.

Following my cue, she cums as well from the intense stimulation that my contractions brought to her cunt.

She screams like a banshee while she is still ramming it into me and gushing her juices in her thong until finally, she falls on my back completely spent.

She gently caresses my head now recovering her breath slowly and says, “Hooo that was good, wasn’t it, my dirty pet? I love it when my pet cums for me and lets me release all the frustration from a bad day at work.”

I am still trembling a little when she takes her hard cock out of my ass and flips me around so I’m on my back again.

“I see you’ve made a mess of my pillows,” she says while removing her thong, strap-on, and plug.

“Well, you’ve made a mess of my pussy and ass as well so I’ll need you to clean that now.”

Once again, facing me she brings her cunt to my lips and I dutifully oblige her by lapping at her lips and little brown hole until I have thoroughly cleaned her.

Her taste is still amazing and that is all the desert I could wish for.

“Good job my pet, I’m very proud of you and I’m well pleased. When did you say you were leaving Rotterdam again? I think I have some other ideas I could explore with you…”

 

But that is for another or maybe more stories…

 

Published 
Written by Mustik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments