Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

LIFE OF A SPONTANEOUS SLAVE

"SOME POST ORGASM TORTURE?"

6
0 Comments 0
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
It’s been a couple days since I’ve been stuck within the walls of your house. And during this time, I slowly start enjoying my time with you. Upon entering the room, you undo the handcuffs and release me.. Wanting to have a chat about what's to come.

As I get out of bed, you throw some of my clothes at me. I look at the clock to see that it's 10:30 AM.

“Get dressed and follow me,” you say.

I follow you to the living room as you offer me a seat on the couch. We start having a chat about our relationship.

“So, did you enjoy what I’ve been doing to you during the previous days?”

“Actually, yes.. You’ve flipped a switch on me. I feel like my true nature is being submissive, and serving you during the past couple days has been amazing,” I respond.

“Would you like to continue?”

“Yes, yes. Please, I would love to,” I say, eagerly.

We start talking about an arrangement of how I will serve you as a slave. In doing so, you give me a set of slave rules to follow and abide by.

“Go home now, get your things in order and be back by 5pm. Understand?”

“Yes Mistress, I’ll be here at 5,” I respond.

5PM

You hear a knock on the front door, and to your surprise I’m right on time.

“Wow, right on time.. Come in,” you say.

“I aim to please Mistress,” I respond with a smile on my face as I entered your house.

You pull out a chastity cage, demand that I get naked, and lock my dick up.

“Kneel slave.” As I kneel down, you enter your room.

You then come out of the room, wearing nothing but a pink thong and a sheer bra. This makes me uncomfortable because my dick instantly starts begging to be let out of it’s cage...

Taking a seat on the couch you say, “My feet hurt, massage them for me, slave.”

“Yes Mistress,” I say enthusiastically.

I got down on my knees and start giving you a massage. As I continue to massage, you keep spreading your legs and start to pleasure yourself.

You hit me in the head with your foot, “Getting a bit distracted aren’t you.”

“Mm Yes, Mistress,” I say, while trying to maintain a good massage.

“Wait, why am I pleasuring myself.. When I have a pathetic slave that could do it for me?” you say.

“Stop massaging! How’s that pathetic dick doing in the cage?”

“Uhh, it hurts, Mistress. It’s hard,” I respond.

You get up off the couch and head to your room. You come back, but not empty handed. I manage to catch a glimpse of a pair of handcuffs and a flogger. After handcuffing my hands behind my back, you sit back on the couch in front of me, and spread your legs wide.

“You want this pussy, slave? You want to pleasure me till I cum?”

Sugarrr23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sugarrr23

“Yes, Mistress, please let me pleasure you.”

“Mmmh, kiss my pussy through the panties.”

As I start to worship you, you demand that I stop and instruct me to take the panties off. With a divine pussy right in front of me, I lose focus on where to put my eyes. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain on my back. You just hit me with a flogger.

“Work your tongue up and down, slowly!”

You go on to say how you like it licked. You keep me licking for a while. Finally, you tell me to stop.

“Quite a workout for that tongue of yours huh slave?” You say, with a small smirk.

“Yes, Mistress, my tongue is a bit tired.”

“Well, you’re gonna have to learn to pleasure me like this for hours. Without stopping.” With that, you tell me to prepare a bath for you.

As I finish filling the water I hear some noise outside by the living room. You then enter the bathroom with a pair of your dirty panties in one hand and a ball gag in the other.

“I have a little surprise for you, slave,” you say. You bring me outside the bathroom. And right outside of the bathroom, I see a chair with a vibrator in it.

“Sit down on it, slave.”

I did as I was told, and sat down. You take my hands and cuff them behind the chair and also tie my feet to the legs of the chair.

“You see these panties, slave? “ You say as you hold them up in front of my face. “I wore these panties for the past two days, and I was saving it for you.”

“Open your mouth, slave.”

I was hesitant, but I opened my mouth reluctantly. As I did, you shoved those panties in my mouth and sealed my mouth shut with the ball gag.

“Now, I’m gonna be in the washroom for.... Hmmmm, lets say, about 30 minutes to an hour. And during that time, I don’t want you to forget how I taste. So you are going to gagged with my panties in your mouth until I come out of the washroom. Understand?”

I try to say, “yes.” But all that came out was, “mmhmmhmm.”

“Your dick is going to stay locked in its cage and you’re gonna be throbbing for me. You know why?”

You turn on the vibrator, right on the chastity device.

“Because of this, silly. And I’m sure you are gonna cum, since there is no way for you to avoid it. Your feet are tied, hands are tied, you are gagged.. You have nowhere to go.”

As you go into the bathroom and close the door, you leave me with some more information.

“I suggest that you try not to cum, slave. Cause if you do cum, there's gonna be quite a bit of post-orgasm torture since that vibrator isn't gonna stop vibrating,” you chuckle.

“And also, whatever comes out of that dick. Will end up in your mouth.. Sooooooo, enjoy your time!” you say with a smile on your face.

“Mmhmmmhmterss.”

The bathroom door shuts.


Published 
Written by edgingaddict
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors