Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky College Couple- Part Deux

"Best to read the original for context."

17
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"More to follow...but won't be suck a long wait this time."

The three of us walked naked into the house, as if walking together nude was normal, while Jamie and I had no idea what Deborah had planned next.

Steve, of course, trailed behind, gathering up the towels.

When we entered Jamie's living room, Deborah instructed Steve to place a couple of towels on the sofa then fetch everyone fresh glasses of wine. I, of course, sat in the middle of the couch anticipating being bookended by the two lovely, naked women.

Deborah had other ideas.

"I want Jamie in the middle." Jamie, puzzled, sat as Deborah snuggled up on her right and I on her left. With Jamie's arms around the two of us, she was somewhat pinned to the sofa.

Deborah's fingers drifted from Jamie's lips, down her neck, across her breasts then down to her hip and thigh. I watched, mesmerized.

"You have certainly held yourself together, Jamie. You are as lovely and firm as you were in college."

Jamie, anxious and excited looked at me, began to respond, then stopped as Deborah's lips descended to her neck and began a series of slow, gentle kisses on her neck.

Deborah reached for my hand and placed it on Jamie's left breast, then she continued to caress Jamie, lips, breast, nipple, stomach, inside of the thigh, then back up.

I followed. Jamie moaned and her legs inched slightly apart, her eyes closed.

Steve returned, a tray with glasses and his hairless cock still hard.

"Put the tray on the table there, Steve, then on your knees in front of Jamie," Deborah said. Jamie opened her eyes as Steve knelt. "Show him your pussy," Deborah whispered.

We all watched Jamie's legs spread. She glistened, likely from her arousal, and her breathing deepened. She was the center of attention, and truly seemed to be reveling in our caresses and collective viewing of her spread lips.

"Eat her, Steve," Deborah instructed, "Go slow. If she cums you will suffer."

Jamie slowly and deeply inhaled as Steve further spread her legs and lowered his mouth to her. As he engulfed her Jamie let out a deep, long, moan of excitement. Her eyes, which had been focused intently on Steve and her pussy, closed.

Deborah smiled at me, allowed her fingers to caress Jamie's lips then slit two fingers into her mouth. Jamie allowed her to explore, then sucked on Deborah's fingers. The two moist fingers then left Jamie's mouth, traveled to her right nipple and began to first caress, then twist.

"Are you enjoying yourself, little one?" Deborah asked. She received an affirmative nod of the head.

"Do you want more?" Again, an affirmative nod.

"Good. Steven, lift Jamie's legs and lick her ass."

My wife's eye's opened. She looked at Deborah, then at me, questioning. "You wanted to see him suck my cock. Now we can all watch him lick your ass. You know you want it." Her eyes closed, her legs spread further and her head lay back to savor the tongue snaking around her hole.

Deborah took my hand in hers, placed two of my fingers at the entrance to Jamie's vagina and slowly slid them into the wet, steaming pussy. Her hand then slid under mine to find Jamie's clit.

Jamie moaned again, then let out an "Oh, God" as the sensations began to overwhelm her. The three most sensitive places on her body were simultaneously being stroked. Her hips began to lift, rhythmically, as if humping the collective fingers and tongue. A familiar flush appeared on her chest. Her breathing deepened yet periodically gave a quick inhale as Steven penetrated her or Deborah squeezed her clit.

"Let her taste your fingers," Deborah instructed me. I pulled my two fingers out of Jamie and slid them across her lips. She licked her lips and then they opened slightly. My fingers went in and while they explored her mouth, she sucked her nectar from them.

"Tasty?" Deborah asked. Jamie's head nodded. Then, as my fingers returned to Jamie's pussy, Deborah inquired," Do you want to cum? Do you want to cum in front of all three of us?"

"Oh, God yes," Jamie replied. "I really want to cum."

"Do you want us all to watch you?"

"Yes. Fuck yes," Jamie said, as her hips rose into Steven's tongue and our fingers.

Deborah brought her lips close to Jamie's ear. "Well little one...not yet. You have to wait until you have permission."

"I...can't...wait! I really need it."

"Well, little one, let me think. If I let you cum, to explode right here, in front of all of us, what will you do for me in return?"

"Oh, God...anything," Jamie moaned as her body began to writhe on the couch.

"Anything? Ok. I want to fuck your boyfriend. I want to fuck Gary. And I want you to help."

Jamie's eyes opened to look at Deborah and at me. I looked up at Deborah, wondering if I had heard correctly. Deborah winked at me as I contemplated fucking her rocket body.

"Yes, I will help. I will watch. Just let me cum, please...please."

The two women looked at each other, Jamie's body writhing as her eyes pleaded for release. Deborah stared back, clinically, as a small smile emerged. She said nothing, savoring Jamie's torment.

"Now, Jamie. Cum for us."

I felt her hips rise from the edge of the sofa. Her body tensed, her flat stomach rippling as her body straightened. A guttural sound escaped her lips. I was sure Steven got his tongue ripped out by her clenching buttocks or he slipped it out of her ass ahead of time. I kept my fingers inside while Deborah kept up her massage of Jamie's clit.

It went on and on, in waves, as Jamie would shift from deep panting to another round of clenching. Eventually, the waves declined, her panting became continuous and her body relaxed. It was over.

Jamie's eyes opened, she looked at me the Deborah as the woman slowly placed her lips on Jamie's and they kissed. Then I kissed Jamie and asked if she was OK. She nodded affirmatively. She then looked at Deborah.

"Are ready to help me fuck your boyfriend?" she asked. Jamie again nodded affirmatively.

"Excellent. You and Steven get between his legs and get his cock harder than it has ever been, whatever it takes."

I didn't think it was possible to get harder after what I had just witnessed, but they went to work on me nonetheless. After Steven had sucked me in the hot tub, this didn't seem quite so odd, but it still took some getting used to. I felt hands, fingers, lips, tongues all over my balls and cock, even a periodic trail down to my ass, which didn't feel too bad. I kept watching until Deborah tilted my head back, kissed me, and began to tell me what our fucking would be like.

oxoHOTsexyDUDEoxoTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
oxoHOTsexyDUDEoxoTS

As good as the action on my crotch was, her words took things to the next level. "I don't just want to fuck you, Gary. I want to devour you. I want you to devour me. I can cum a hundred times, so I want you to fuck me where you choose, to eat my pussy and ass until I cum from each, to torture me then let me release."

"Ready?"

What could I do but nod my head? Then I wrapped `my arms around her, one hand behind her head, and kissed her, wet, deep, hot.

We broke. I whispered in her ear, "First, I taste."

Then I rolled her onto her back on the couch, lifted her knees and spread her legs. She stared at me in anticipation. Her nipples were hard, her pussy wet, but nowhere near where it would be.

As I lowered my face to her, I felt her legs spread further and her hands reach to either side of my head, as if to guide me. But I needed no direction. I placed my hands under her thighs, raised her legs a bit and ran my tongue lightly up her pussy, with a slight wiggle on her clit. Wet, honey, with a bit of chlorine from the pool. Again, but this time I started at her asshole, the rest identical. She moaned. Her breath got deeper.

My arms reached around her thighs so my fingers could reach her pussy. First, I peeled open her lips so she was thoroughly exposed as my tongue penetrated her. Then my fingers played with her clit as my tongue alternated, asshole, pussy, asshole, pussy. Her moans got deeper and more guttural. Her hands now gripped my hair, attempting to pull me deeper. Then I sucked her clit into my mouth, my tongue assaulting the tip.

It was good my arms were holding her as an immediate pelvic trust might have broken my nose. Another, then another as she came and groaned, loudly.

I lapped her once more then slid up to speak.

"Good start?" I asked, then kissed her.

"Uh, uh," she responded.

"Ready to fuck?"

She nodded and smiled.

I rose up, set the tip of my cock at her pussy lips. Slid it up and down, in a little then out. Her hands had moved to my hips, gently pulling me while her eyes stayed focused on mine.

"Fuck me," she said.

I slid all the way in. Her natural wetness and my saliva lubricated my entry. She was warm, snug and good. She moaned.

I stroked. As I got hotter, I alternated kissing her and biting her nipples. She seemed to like gently biting.

But I went slow, patient. Then I lifted her as I rolled into a sitting position with her on top.

She looked down on me as now my hands went to her ass, pulling her onto me. Her ass completely exposed to Jamie and Steve, as was my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

We kissed. I asked her if she liked Jamie and Steve, watching her, us and our fucking. Her pussy contracted on me and she said," What do you think?" with a wry smile.

"Then rotate on me and let them see the best part."

She did, a bit awkwardly, now leaning back into me, her pussy completely exposed to them.

My right arm reached around her, toying with her nipples. My left reaching to her pussy, caressing her lips, beginning to toy with her clit.

"Are your eyes closed?" I ask. She nods affirmatively.

"Open them. Look at Steve and Jamie. What are they doing?"

"They are watching us, me, you. They are touching themselves."

"Do you like knowing you are exciting them?"

"Oh, God yes."

"Will it excite them when you cum?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to excite them as they watch you fuck?"

"Yes."

I pinched her nipples, accelerated our fucking.

Her fingers displaced mine on her clit. My hands grasped her breasts and pinched her nipples. Her pussy began to contract on my cock as her breath grew deeper.

"Do you think they will cum when you do?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Tell them not to. Tell them you are going to cum and they can't."

"You want to watch me cum?" she asked them. A true exhibitionist. "Well, you can watch, but you can't cum. Understand?"

They must have nodded affirmatively because the next words reinforced their agreement. "Come closer," she managed to get out. "I want you to see it up close."

Their approach had an effect. My hands on her nipples felt her breathing deepen. Again, those low guttural moans emerged. I allowed the fingers of both hands to slide down her breasts, across her ribs and stomach. When they reached her pussy I peeled open her lips as she continued to play with her clit. She was even more exposed to Jamie and Steve's view.

She exploded. Her body tensed, her pussy contracted and, as wet as her pussy was, I felt a minor flow that wet our fingers and flowed over my cock and balls.

"Ohhhhhhh, God!" she uttered. Then she collapsed.

We both lay back on the couch. I kissed the back of her neck, now moist with her sweat. My hands caressed her front, from her collarbone to her pussy. Her post-orgasm sensitivity caused her to twitch each time my fingers passed over her clit.

At one point I toyed too much with her clit and she slid off me, muttering, "Stop that," with a smile.

Sitting next to me she caressed herself with her right hand, while her left gently played with my still hard cock. In front of us sat Steve and Jamie, slowly touching themselves.

"You haven't cum yet." More a question than a statement.

"Mmmm," she muttered as she rolled onto her side against me, stretching a leg over mine and replacing her left hand with her right on my cock. She kissed and licked my neck, sending shivers through me. "Whatever will we do about that?" she, rhetorically asked.

Her voice got quiet, but still loud enough for the other two to hear.

"Do you want to fuck Steve?"


Published 
Written by TetonTales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments