Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

FemDom And My New Life As A Submissive

"Falling under the control of a Dominant Woman"

24
5 Comments 5
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I was fully erect still. You had not given me permission to cum yet. You had brought me to the edge repeatedly and it was driving me wild with lust. You sensed the pressure building in me and you smiled slyly. You knew what you were doing to me. The lust I was feeling made me want to submit to you unconditionally. You were enjoying this newfound power you had over me. So far, you had only allowed me to pleasure your pussy with my mouth, which I eagerly did for you.

“I think you are due for some relief,” she said softly and with a smile that melted my heart.

“Lay on your back for me. I think I want to see how that cock feels inside me. Do not move at all,” you said with strength in your voice.

I nodded my head eagerly and obeyed.

Over time your soft but commanding voice has given me a comforting feeling. It excites me when the tone of your voice is strong and direct. It sounded right to me. You were a Female, and you were dominating me. This is what I always wanted but never knew it.

As I lay on the floor, I watched you put both feet on either side of my waist. I could see your beautiful breasts. You twisted back and forth and let them shake for me. You twisted each nipple in turn as you slowly gyrated above me. Your hips were in a slow orbit as you started to squat. As you lowered your body, you reached out with both hands and twisted my nipples. I winced in pain but managed to maintain my control.

You brought your beautiful pussy right down to the tip of my cock. You then inserted your finger into your pussy and brought it out. It was extremely wet. You reached forward and presented your finger to me.

“Suck and lick it,” you said.

I did not need to be asked twice, as your finger slowly pushed into my mouth. You made sure I got your finger good and clean. I was sorry when you pulled it out of my mouth.

Your attention went back to my hard cock. You reached down and grabbed hold of my shaft and held it there as your wet pussy lips parted. You slowly began to make my cock head wet with your juices. You moved my cock all around your lips and I could hear your juices as you did this. I could feel your wetness as I slid in. Slowly I went deeper and deeper as you descended on me. Finally, I had my fully-erect cock buried in your juicy pussy. You let out a soft moan as you closed your eyes and relaxed.

You just stayed in this position for a few minutes. I was as deep as I could get inside you. I then felt your hips begin to twist and turn. Your pelvis was undulating, and my cock responded as I thrust up in you.

“Stop,” you commanded.

You then assured me that you would stop all of this if I moved again. I did not need to be told a second time.

I could feel the muscles deep inside you massaging my cock. You were grinding against my groin. Soon I began to pant and moan quietly, and I could tell I was beginning to have an orgasm.

“You cannot cum until I say it is OK,” you said.

I nodded with eager anticipation.

As I lay there motionless except for my beating heart, you continued to grind me and gyrate your hips back and forth. It was not long before I reached the edge of my orgasm. When I thought it was time to cum, you patiently stopped and waited until the wave of pleasure faded. You were able to tell when I was close by the look in my eyes and my slight moaning. I so loved what you were doing to me. It was physical and mental for me, and I vowed in my head to give myself up to you completely. I was fully under your control, and I loved it.

Next, you began to ride my cock up and down. I went all the way in deep and you would pull out until just the head of my cock was still inside you. Then you would descend all the way back down until I was fully inside you. Your pussy was working me over well. I looked down and I could see how wet my shaft was. It was glistening as you fucked me up and down slowly.

You were in total control now. I wanted nothing more than to please you. I have grown fond of you since I started serving you. Your command of every situation excited me. I had never submitted to a woman before. I now know what I have been missing all these years, which was a strong dominant woman. I lost myself in your pleasure willingly and completely.

I was beginning to fall into another orgasm and again you stopped until I had control. Bringing me to the edge and backing off turns me on. The constant starting and stopping make for a very powerful orgasm when finally achieved. I was hoping that I might get to cum inside you but that was wishful thinking. You were driving me mad. I felt like an animal. It took everything I had to prevent my orgasm and to prevent movement on my part. Pleasing you was the most important part of this relationship so that kept it in perspective for me.

MissBounty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissBounty

“You have pleased me, and I think I would like for you to make me cum all over your face before I go any further with you,” you said.

You walked over to your dresser and pulled out and pair of satin panties with lace trim. You then walked back to me and took your panties and rubbed them against your wet pussy. I watched with excitement as you slowly made those panties wet with your juice.

You then brought them to my mouth and began to rub them over my face. You slid them all around my cheeks and chin and forehead. You made sure every part of my face had felt them. You then handed them to me. Handing your panties to me was your calling card.

“Keep those for later,” you said.

I have learned that when you hand me your sexy panties, your orgasm is not far behind.

You smiled and winked at me as you so often do.

That wink sent chills up my spine. Such a beautiful woman you are. I am powerless and under your control. I would submit to you in any way that you wished. Nothing was out of the question. I would do anything for your pleasure. My pleasure can only be achieved after yours.

You positioned yourself with your legs on either side of my head. I could see your lips were swollen and spread. Your clit was hard, and I could not wait to get my tongue on it. You slowly lowered your pussy onto my outstretched tongue. The tip of my tongue was the first to touch and you kept it there. You began a slow forward and back motion across my tongue. I kept my tongue up and hard as your whole pussy slid across it. I was so lucky to have you on my face. I have grown very fond of licking you. I am happy that you enjoyed my services enough to allow me to continue. By the smile on your face, I knew I was on the right track.

You were rubbing my whole face now and your juices were all over it. Soon you slowed and I had your clit in my mouth as my tongue swirled over it. I could tell you were getting close. Your hips were swaying forward and back as you pushed your pussy tight against my face and you began the ascent of your orgasm. Slowly your tempo increased and soon you were sliding across my face furiously as your orgasm began. You had both hands on my hair pulling me into you. Your body twitched a little and I heard soft moans from you. Your eyes were closed, and your mouth was open. I could see your tongue sticking out as my tongue was working on your pussy.

Finally, you stopped, and as your orgasm began to fade you were breathless. You looked at me and smiled. I could tell that I pleased you. It makes me feel good knowing that I am able to please you. Each time I am with you I want nothing more than to earn your approval.

“Stay in that position because I have some unfinished business with you,” you said.

You took a few steps backward until you were above my hard cock. You slowly descended until the tip touched your wet pussy again. You grabbed it and slapped your pussy a few times. You winked and my heart melted a little.

Slowly, so I could enjoy every second of it, you slid back onto me. As you started to push me into you, I noticed that your pussy was very wet still. I had no trouble sliding right in. You pulled out all the way until I was just inside your lips and then slowly descended. You did this time and again.

I was fully inside you now and then you began. You were squatting as you began to move up and down. Slowly you gained momentum, and I was having a hard time controlling myself. You were going faster now, and I could hear your juicy, wet pussy as I slid in and out. I could feel that I was falling into my orgasm. You were watching me and could see what I was feeling.

“Do not cum until I tell you to,” you said.

You continued to fuck me, and you would stop when I was getting near the end. You would stay motionless while I was fully inserted. When I seemed to have control over my potential orgasm, you continued. Your pace quickened and you knew I could not hold on much longer. I looked into your eyes and begged for relief with my eyes, and you smiled.

“Cum,” you ordered.

That was what I was waiting for, so I let go. I could feel the powerful jets shoot inside you. The orgasm came from deep inside. You were watching me and smiling as I was still deep inside you. Then you slowly pulled out and stood above me. I could see my cum starting to leak from your pussy. I knew there was much more in there. I wondered what you would do next.

You stood where you were as my cum started to drip quickly from your pussy all over me. I knew it was a big load due to all the stopping and starting. After a few minutes, you were done. My cum was all over my cock and chest.

“Clean yourself up and I will see you next time,” she said.

Published 
Written by Timserve46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments