Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Teen Girl Dominates Mature White Men - Part 1

"A black teen girl discovers that some white men love to be dominated by voluptuous black women."

18
5 Comments 5
14.9k Views 14.9k
7.4k words 7.4k words

I had a happy childhood growing up in Gulfport, Mississippi, living with my parents and older brother in a modest home in a poor part of town. We are a black family, and my father was on partial disability from an industrial accident. He still worked part-time at the Navy base, when he was sobered up from his alcohol addiction. My mother, Liana, worked two jobs, and with both working we subsisted, but couldn’t afford any luxuries.

My name is Kayla and growing up there in the late 1990s I didn’t experience the kind of racism that my parents endured in the 1950s and 1960s. But there was still an undercurrent of bigotry, that was sometimes subtle and at other times overt. I remember being looked down on for my color, mostly by white men, who sometimes make sexually insensitive comments to my mother and other black women.

It seemed strange to me at the time that they would flirt with my mother, making sexually suggestive comments, while at the same acting like they were better than her. Mom is a pretty, full figured woman, and the men made most of their comments about her large, almost watermelon-sized breasts, and her big, bouncy ass. I didn’t understand their sarcastic and suggestive remarks at the time, but it made a big impression on me.

I’ve always been a tall and big girl for my age, and by the time I turned sixteen years old, four years ago already, I looked more and more like Mama. I was five feet and nine inches tall, and weighed one hundred and eighty pounds, with big, honeydew-sized breasts, and a big, shapely ass, that got a lot of attention from most men.

If you’d like a comparison, I looked like a slightly smaller Queen Latifah, with a face similar to the actress Jennifer Hudson. Men started making comments to me about my voluptuous body, and I was beginning to understand the sexual meaning in their comments. That’s about the time I had sex for the first time, after a friend named Roland in my class from the neighborhood started telling me how beautiful I was.

My mother has a good friend named Jordin, who is a few years younger than her, and thirty-four years old at the time the events of this story began. Jordin lives by herself, three doors down, and helped raise me, since my mother is gone at work so much of the time. I called her Aunt Jordin when I was younger, even though we aren’t related.

We were close enough that I confided in her about everything growing up, and especially when I became interested in boys. Jordin was very supportive of me when I told her that I had sex for the first time. Her only concern was that I was unprotected, and she helped me get on birth control pills after that. She also knows that I’m smart, made good grades in school, and I was trying to get a scholarship for college. I wanted to go to college after high school, but my parents couldn’t afford to send me. We talked a lot about ways I could make money to save for my education, in case a scholarship didn’t come through.

I didn’t know what Jordin did for a living, and she was always vague whenever I asked her about it. She was around during the day at different times, but always had to go back home or leave in her car for appointments of some sort, on short notice when her cell phone rang, especially at night. She wasn’t married, so just guessed that she was living fancy free as a single woman and going out with friends.

One Thursday I was walking home from my school bus stop, and an attractive, middle-aged white man slowed up as he passed me in his car. He shouted out of his window, “Hey, sweet cheeks, I really love your big, chocolate booty. You can sit on my face anytime.”

You can imagine how disturbing that was for a sixteen-year-old girl to hear, and I didn’t know if I was in any danger or not. But he drove on, looking back at me in his mirror, and I was on my street in another few minutes. Jordin was home, sitting on her front porch swing, and I went over to talk with her about it.

I stood on her steps and explained what happened, including a description of his car. I expected her to be horrified and upset, but instead, she laughed and said, “Yeah, that sounds like Bill. He sometimes drives by to see if I’m outside. He came by today, and it looks like he was trolling for some young, black ass to stick his face in.”

Then I said, “Damn, Jordin, you seem so calm about all of this, like it’s normal behavior on his part. You even act like you know the guy. What did he mean when he said something about sitting on his face?”

Jordin smiled and responded, “Come sit with me, sweetie. You’re of legal age now, and have had sex for the first time, so I guess it’s okay to tell you some things. You’ve been asking me for a long time what I do for a living, and well, let’s just say that I’m in the adult entertainment business. I go with men, mostly white men, for money.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, and asked, “Damn, Jordin, does that mean you’re a, I mean that, are you a …?”

Before I could finish my sentence, she interrupted, saying, “Yes, baby girl, you could say that I’m a whore, but I’m a special kind of whore. I’d rather be called a domme, and I fulfill men’s fantasies for money. Liana knows that’s how I earn my living, and she’d be pissed if she knew I was talking to you about it. So, this is just between us girls, okay?”

I was still in shock and replied, “I promise, Jordin, this is just between us. I don’t understand, though, what makes you special? Aren’t you just sucking and fucking those men?”

Jordin laughed and said, “Yeah, I do a lot of sucking and fucking, and having my tits sucked, but many of the men want me to dominate them. That entails all kinds of things, their favorite of which is me sitting on their faces.”

I asked, “What does that mean? Are you wearing clothes when you sit on them, just panties, or, well, how do you do it?”

She answered, “Some men like me to start being fully clothed, or just wearing my white, cotton, hi-rise, bikini panties, but it usually ends with me being naked.”

I was really feeling stupid and naïve, as I asked, “So, you’re sitting on them with your pussy in their faces, or is it, uh, is it your ass?”

Jordin responded, “Most of the men want both, and some are even more turned on by my ass.”

I couldn’t help thinking about my recent sex with Roland, and I said, “I can understand them wanting to have their faces in your pussy, because Roland ate me out before he fucked me. But, yuck, the ass? You actually sit on their faces with your bare ass? And, uh, uh, do they lick you and suck you down there?”

She smiled and said, “Yes, Kayla, they love being pinned under me that way, sucking, licking and tongue-fucking my pussy and ass, while struggling for breaths of air. They love being dominated and used that way.”

I asked, “Ew, do you shower or wash yourself first, or do they just dive in, no matter your condition down there?”

Jordin laughed at that and answered, “Well, most of the men expect, and I always use, good bathroom hygiene, but some of them like it if I’m really musky and strong-smelling down there, like after exercising or something. That’s part of the thrill for them, to be smothered and inundated by the natural aromas of my pussy and ass. For some, the nastier I am, the more turned on they get.”

“Damn, Jordin”, I asked, “what motivates those men to be that way? Are they sick in the fucking head or something?”

She replied, “I just barely graduated from high school, sweetie, so I’m not qualified to psychoanalyze them. Although, since I’ve been doing this for almost fifteen years, I know a few things that the men have revealed to me.”

I said, “This is all kind of interesting to me now, and I’d like to know more. Please tell me, Jordin.”

She replied, “Okay, Kayla, I’ll tell you as much as I know, or at least what I think I know. It seems like there are several aspects to their perversion, the first of which regards an overall desire to be submissive. The way things work in our society, men are usually dominant in their business affairs, as they also are usually in their interactions with women. I don’t how this works, but some men can’t resist the submissive desires they feel around a powerful woman, especially sexually. It’s in their nature.”

“Those men develop an overpowering desire to worship a woman and to be disciplined by her. This plays right into my role dominating them. Some men may have these kinds of fantasies, which feed their cravings, but that is not enough. They need to periodically satisfy those cravings by having a woman like me dominate them. They like to lose control and be at my mercy.”

“Some men have talked about being ass men, and how they are drawn to the shape of a woman’s ass so strongly. They feel compelled to have their face enveloped in her flesh. Some of the men who come to me, even like to have their faces enveloped in my big breasts. The desire to be smothered by my flesh is powerful for them. And although I’m in control, we also have safe signals for them to let me know that they need to breathe. I’ll let those men struggle under me, trying to catch a breath, until they signal, and I lean up to give them air.”

I interrupted and asked, ‘With them being held down and covered in your flesh that way, wouldn’t the aromas of your ass and pussy be strong and overpowering?

Jordin continued, “I think that aspect of it is what the men enjoy the most. That feeling of having their faces surrounded by my thick thighs, pussy, and ass, totally sealed off from the outside air, and totally inundated in my natural scents. I’ve had some men ejaculate without even touching themselves, when they are basking in the sexually arousing aromas of my pussy and ass.”

“That’s why some of those men like to be dominated by black women like me, with thick thighs, a big pussy, and a big, enveloping booty. One guy even said it was natural for mammals to be attracted to the ass of other’s in their species, as evidenced by the way dogs and many other animals sniff each other’s asses.”

“There’s one other thing that plays into the fantasies for the men. The interracial aspect is important for many of them. Part of their submissive cravings seems to be the desire to be demeaned and humiliated. And, I think that because some of those men either are or were bigoted towards blacks, it is even more humiliating to be used that way by a black woman. I’ve even got a few white women clients who like to used that way.”

I asked, “Have any of the men told you what it tastes like down there?”

She laughed and answered, “Well my pussy tastes like pussy, and with the man licking and sucking everywhere, that taste gets spread around with my juices. They’ve said that my asshole sometimes can have a coppery, metallic taste, but it’s usually just musky and a little salty. The combination of the strong, musky smells, and the taste, drives most men wild.”

Then I asked, “Other than the obvious benefits of feeling good having sex, and getting paid for it, what turns you on about facesitting?”

She smiled and said, “I love the way men so willingly and delightfully suffer under my weight, and I like to envision my voluptuous, black flesh and pussy consuming their white faces. I love the erotic closeness and the control I have over them, by periodically allowing them to breathe fresh air, after they have been immersed in my taste and aroma. And although my customers come to me willingly, I love that feeling of forcing them to suck my ass and pussy.

My only sexual experience had been with Roland, and I had never had a desire for sex with another girl. But all the talk of pussies and asses was turning me on, and I was curious what it would be like to have Jordin sit on my face. I was concerned about her rebuking me for suggesting such a thing, but I was counting on our long relationship that she would let me down easily if she was offended.

I turned toward Jordin and took her by the hand, before nervously saying, “I don’t want you to think that I’m a lesbian or anything. But I was wondering if, if you, if you would be willing to show me what it’s like when those men are under you that way? If not, no problem; I’m just curious.”

She covered my hand with her other hand and answered, “Just because you want to get a taste of another girl, doesn’t mean you’re a lesbian. I have a girlfriend who is in the business too, and we enjoy each other every now and then. After all those horny men and their hard cocks and balls, it’s nice to feel a feminine touch every now and then. So, yes, sweetie, if you’re sure, but I’ll also want to get a taste of you. Let’s go inside and see if we can satisfy your curiosity.”

I followed Jordin into her bedroom, and as she started removing her shorts and t-shirt, I said, “Please take it easy with me, Jordin, and go slow. I’ve never even tasted another girl before, so I want to take it in steps. Maybe you could treat me like one of your typical new customers, except I want you to explain each step as you go and let me acknowledge that it’s okay to continue. All of this is new for me, so I hope you understand my concerns. I’m just curious too; and hope you’re clean down there right now.”

She agreed to my approach, as she stood in front of me wearing only her white, bikini panties. I liked looking at her big, bare breasts, which are a little bigger than mine, and Jordin said, “Most of the men want to kiss me before we get started with the other stuff. They think it seems so taboo and a little nasty to kiss a black woman’s thick soft lips. I’m going to kiss you too Kayla, to get us in the mood., and I also want you to fondle my breasts. I took a shower this morning, so I should be moderately musky for you down there.”

Jordin pulled me closer, pushing her big breasts against my covered breasts, and pressing her soft lips against mine. She waited a few seconds to see if I was going to resist, and then pressed her long tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back the same way, and I felt my passions rising. I never imagined that it could be so erotic kissing another woman, and I really liked feeling another woman’s breasts for the first time.”

We were both breathing hard when she broke the kiss, and said, “Next I’m going to push you back on the bed and kneel partially over you in a kind of shortened sixty-nine position. That is when I would normally suck the guy’s cock, as he gets used to looking up at my panty-covered pussy. But since you don’t have a cock, I want you to take off your blouse, so we can suck each other’s breasts.”

It was a little embarrassing baring my breasts to Jordin for the first time. I pulled off my blouse, and since I was braless, Jordin said before leaning down to suck my breast, “Oh my, Kayla, these are big, beautiful and shapely breasts, and men will love sucking them and having their faces smothered in them. It’s even better that you have such soft and lush mocha skin, that’s so smooth. Suck me, Kayla, just like I’ll be sucking you.”

In the position we were in, Jordin’s breasts were pressed against my face, and I started sucking the areola and nipple of her right breast, as she did the same for mine. Being under her that way was giving me some sense of what it was like to be smothered under someone, and I liked it. We switched breasts a few times before she sat back up on her knees.

She looked down at me and said, “This is the part where the men get their first sense of being dominated. I’ll keep my panties on for now, but I want you to get the feeling of me leering down at you as I scoot up until my knees are on either side of your face. You’ll be able to smell my pussy at that point, and I’ll slowly sit on your face, pressing it into the covered folds of my pussy. You will start to feel smothered, but don’t panic. You should also begin to suck and lick me, but if you want me to pull away, just tap twice on either of my thighs. You can also twist your head to the side and catch a breath.”

As Jordin scooted forward, I felt the pressure of her thick thighs on the sides of my head, and then felt and smelled the aroma of her damp pussy sliding across my face. She held still for a moment, and then slowly pressed down. I could tell that her pussy lips are fat, thick, and long, even through her panties, and I felt my face being pressed between her lips. She began slowly sliding back and forth, and the increasing moistness of her pussy, along with her musky, heady aroma, was intoxicating to me.

She was moaning above me, and I could barely hear her as she said, “Okay, baby girl, I’m going to slide a little farther forward, and give you your first experience with your face in my ass. You’ll start feeling even more confined, with my big ass cheeks, thighs, and pussy enveloping your whole head and face. Just remember your safe signal.”

I was anxious and anticipating the worst as she slid forward, and my face was pressed into her big ass. I loved her natural, musky aroma, and the nasty taboo feeling of being smothered by her nether region. She sat down even harder, sliding back and forth, fucking my face with her pussy and ass. I knew that my face wasn’t as immersed as it would be with her panties off, but it was still very arousing. Even though I had never had any desire to be dominated and humiliated by anyone, I loved being held under her that way.

Jordin sat on me that way for what seemed like ten minutes, and then she pulled back off my face, and pushed her panties down and off, as she said, “Get ready for the full experience, sweetie, where you can suck and taste my flesh. This is new for you, and I’m so excited to be the first pussy you’ve sucked, I may even orgasm on your face. You might feel that I’m extra wet, and I might squirt on your face too, but I think you’ll enjoy it.”

She scooted back over me, and I got my first look at her beautiful, bare pussy. Her thick, black, outer lips are shaved smooth, and they spread out, covering my nose and mouth. I was sucking and tonguing her pussy, and the smell and taste were amazing. I found her rather large clit and began sucking it like a little cock. She began sliding slightly back and forth and up and down, and I realized that she was using my face to fuck her pussy.

Jordin used me that way for what seemed like ten minutes, until she sat down even harder on my face, and began to tremble, as I felt a gush of girl cum flood my mouth. I swallowed her tasty cunt fluids and kept sucking for more. I had been able to turn my head to the sides to get breaths periodically when she was fucking my face, but she was still pressing down on me hard after her orgasm, and my nose and mouth were totally covered in the suction of her wet pussy. I finally had to give her the signal to pull off me.

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

She pulled back, and was smiling down at me when she asked, “Are you sure this is your first pussy to suck? Damn, girl, that was fantastic. Rest up for a few seconds, and I’ll let you experience my bare ass.”

I let her know how apprehensive I was about having my face smothered by her ass, and she said, “I’ll take it slow, and let you suck my pussy a little more, and then I’ll slowly move forward. Just give the signal if you want to stop.”

It felt like I was past the point of backing out, and I braced myself as she slid her crotch over me again. I loved the then-familiar taste and smell of her mature pussy, and as she slid farther forward, I was sucking her taint (as in, ‘taint ass and taint pussy’), the little area between her pussy and ass, with my eyes looking into her ass cheeks. She slid a little more until my mouth was and nose were in her ass. Then she lifted, as she spread her ass cheeks with her hands, and let them fall back around my face.

My face was totally immersed in her big ass, and although the smell was musky and strong, it was natural and intoxicating. I loved how confining and erotic it was to have my face buried in her ass, and I slowly began lick and suck her ass long ass crack. Jordin was squirming above me, moving her ass back and forth on my face, as if she was trying to position herself correctly. Then I found out why.

I felt my tongue graze her wrinkled sphincter, and I couldn’t resist the urge to suck and lick her there. She started moaning and pressing down even harder when she felt me eating her asshole. I can’t think of anything more degrading that eating someone’s ass, but that experience gave me a better understanding of why some men love it so much. I loved the feeling of being pinned under Jordin, at her mercy, totally enveloped in her ass, and enjoying the natural aromas and tastes of her ass.

It was exhausting trying to breathe and suck her ass, and after what seemed like another ten minutes, I gave her the signal to get off me. Jordin was smiling as she said, “Holy fucking shit, Kayla, you took to being face sat, and sucking my pussy and ass, like you were hungry for it. Now you can sit on my face, sweetie, so I can get a look at and taste of you. We don’t need to ease into it either. Just get that skirt and those panties off and move over me.”

I was curious and asked, “Is that the only position you use for feeding the customers your pussy and ass?”

Jordin laughed and said, “No, Kayla, there are as many positions as you have an imagination for. Sometimes I like to sit the other way facing their head, or I’ll bend over a couch, while they lick and suck my pussy and ass from behind. At other times, the plain old sixty-nine position is good, so they can lean up and easily suck me while feeling my weight, without being smothered so much. You can try it by sitting on me, facing my head. That way, I’ll get a good look at that pussy of yours.”

Then I asked, “When they fuck you, do you let them cum in your pussy?”

She answered, “Hell yeah, that’s the favorite part for some of them. They like me to sit on their faces after they cum in me, so they can eat their own cum.”

Even after everything we had done, I was still embarrassed to get totally naked in front of Jordin. Some girls had teased me in gym class about having a ‘big pussy’ and clit, and Roland made a comment about it when he sucked and fucked me. So, when I took off my panties and got on my knees, I said, “This is embarrassing for me, Jordin, so please don’t laugh at me.”

Jordin was lying back on the bed, and I carefully turned around on my knees, straddling her breasts while facing her head. She first looked up at my big breasts hanging down, and then focused on my shaved pussy. Jordin just stared at my womanly flesh, before saying, “Oh my, Kayla, you have a beautiful pussy, that anyone would love to suck. I thought my pussy was big and meaty, but your outer lips are the longest and thickest I’ve ever seen, and your clit is like a little cock sticking out there. I’ll bet I can stick my whole face in your wet, teen pussy. Slide up, honey, slide up and feed me your cunt.”

I moved forward and experienced the most wonderful feeling as she began sucking and licking my labia and clit. She was so gentle and caring, compared to the way Roland had sucked me, and I began fucking her face with my pussy, the way she had done for me. It was amazing watching my long, thick rubbery outer lips spreading over her face, leaving it wet with my pussy juices.

She sucked me that way to an amazing orgasm, as she reached back to hold and massage my big, cushy ass. Then I felt the pressure of her hands, as she pulled me forward, until her face was in my ass crack. She used her hands to spread my ass cheeks, as she had done on me, and I felt her mouth sucking and licking my ass crack, as my ass flesh closed around her face. She found my asshole quickly, and I got to experience the wonderful feeling of having it sucked, licked and tongued.

As I rode Jordin’s face, with her sucking my ass, I understood what she was saying about the power and control I felt over her, as she was pinned beneath my substantial weight. I could only imagine what it would feel like having a bigoted, white redneck under me, making him suck and lick my Negro pussy and ass. And especially, imagining how demeaned and humiliated he would be sucking my black asshole, even if I was sweaty and musky from sweating all day, or even from not being careful with my hygiene.

Jordin stayed under me about twenty minutes total, between sucking my pussy and ass, and when she finally tapped my thigh to let me know she wanted up, “She said, “Damn, baby girl, you’ve got a gold mine here. You’re so young, with such nice tits, a big cushy ass, and this amazingly big cunt, that you could easily pay for college with this body.”

She was still catching her breath when I said, “That was wonderful, Jordin, thank you so much for giving me these experiences. But, what do you mean about me paying for college this way?”

Jordin leaned over and kissed me again, and answered, “If you wanted to do this to earn money, and be a domme like me, you could easily save enough to pay for college, and have plenty left over for a nice lifestyle. I’ve already paid off my home and car from doing this.”

It was hard for me to imagine myself as a whore, but I asked, “How much money do you make for, you know, how much for each, uh, meeting?”

Jordin replied, “I try to make two hundred dollars an hour, on average. But I charge more when my customers are especially horny, and are begging for me to dominate them, or when they ask for even kinkier services. Some of them can only afford a half hour. That’s my minimum, and I charge one hundred for that. They can use their time anyway they want, whether it’s having me suck their cocks and letting them fuck me, or just being smothered by my pussy and ass for the whole time.”

I asked, “Do you really think I could do this?”

She laughed and answered, “Trust me, sweetie, as easy as it was to get you into my bed this afternoon, I know you’ve got the disposition for it.”

I thought for a moment and asked, “How would I get started, and gain a little confidence?”

Jordin replied, “Well, there’s that new Craigslist site now, and you can advertise on there, if you’re careful. You can’t directly mention money, but there’re ways around that. When I got started, Craigslist and most of the other hookup sites weren’t available, so I’d go to bars and stuff. Once I got started, my reputation spread by word of mouth. Now that I have a computer, I do advertise on Craigslist from time to time, when I need some new white faces to ride.”

“If you do this, you’ll have to be careful that Liana and your father don’t find out. You’ll have to be creative too, to work around school. But with Liana working so much, and you father either at work or drunk, you can easily make it happen. I’ll even help you get started, even though your luscious, teen body is a lot of competition for me. My only advantage is that a lot of men prefer older, well-used whores, since that makes their sense of being humiliated even nastier and more intense.”

I’ll help you put an ad together, and even let you come over and use my computer until you can buy your own, which won’t take you very long. I can also arrange for us to have a joint meeting with two of my regular customers. That way, I can make sure you learn the lingo and won’t be taken advantage of. You might need to use my spare bedroom too, for those times when the men can’t take you somewhere.”

I thanked her profusely, and we sat down at her computer to draft an ad. We wanted it to be as enticing as possible, letting the men know that I am a voluptuous, black, sixteen-year-old girl, and that I was up for anything. We finally came up with the following ad to post:

“Barely Legal Mocha Domme – Inexperienced, sixteen-year-old, black teen girl wants to make generous white men’s fantasies come true. Full-figured, meaty Angel with honeydew-sized breasts, cushy black booty, and a pussy big enough to cover your whole face. You’ll love being dominated by this big, beautiful, black girl, who will smother you in your perversions. The attached photos will whet your appetite for this delicious teen. You must respond with a photo of yourself, if you want to be considered.”

Jordin took three pictures of me with her phone, without showing my face, that we would include with the posting. There was a frontal shot, from my chin down to my knees, to give them a perspective of the whole package. The next was taken from behind with me bending over, with the camera focused on my pussy, which was framed by my cushy ass. Finally, she took a closeup of my pussy to show how big it is, and to show off my oversized clit.

We were getting ready to post the ad and the pictures, when Jordin said, “Maybe we should give you time to sleep on this decision, before broadcasting it to the world. You mentioned that you wanted to gain confidence, and it might make sense to do as I said earlier and meet with two of my regulars together. If you agree, I can set it up, and that will give you a lot better idea of whether this is right for you.”

I agreed, and Jordin made a call, with me sitting right there. I could only hear her side of the conversation, as she said, “Hey, Bill, this is Jordin, and I’ve got an idea that will make you very happy. That pretty girl that you hollered out the window at this afternoon is my neighbor, and she’s thinking about getting into the business.”

There was a pause, and Jordin continued, “Yes, Bill, I’m not shitting you. I was thinking that if you wanted to get Joe or Frank to come with you tomorrow night, we could use you to break this girl in.”

Another pause and she said, “Not a problem, Bill. She turned sixteen a few months ago, so she’s legal. I thought I’d give you the first shot at her, since you so rudely bellowed at her today. She’ll love getting a little payback on your face. And let’s just call her Angel.”

She listened for a few moments and laughed, “You should know better than that. Of course, you guys will have to pay both of us, and upfront as usual. Yes, a half hour is fine, and make it 7:00 pm.”

She hung up the call, and I asked, “What should I do to prepare? Should I take a shower when I get home from school tomorrow?”

Jordin answered, “No, sweetie, just go about your normal routine, with a shower in the morning. Billy likes it when I’m sweaty, aromatic, and tasty for him. After all day at school and moving around in this heat, you should be nice and ripe for him. Just use your normal habits for hygiene in the bathroom, but you don’t need to be overly fastidious for Billy.”

She thought for a moment, and added, “I can tell you more about Billy later, but just know that he really likes to be dominated, and the nastier you are with him, the better. He’ll be especially turned on having a young girl like you force him to do things. He’s one of my nastier customers, and he may ask you to do some things that are disgusting. Go along with it, and you’ll get a good tip, on top of the hundred. Also, remember not to let him cum too quickly, because that’ll spoil the moment for him.”

Friday night couldn’t come soon enough for me, and I wore a loose skirt, with white cotton panties, and a camisole top with no bra. We were waiting on her front porch when Billy and Joe arrived, and they are both nice looking white men, I’d say in their early forties. We all went into Jordin’s master bedroom, and got on her king-size bed, right after they gave us one hundred dollars each.

Jordin started undressing, and I followed her advice about being dominating, by saying to Billy, “Get your clothes off and lay down on the bed, Billy. You need to be punished for yelling at a young girl like me, the way you did yesterday. If you were hoping to stick your face in some black, teen ass, then I’ve got plenty for you, and it’s good and ripe. Oh, and you can use the same safety signal for me, that you do for Jordin.”

He obediently removed all his clothes and laid back on the bed. I was surprised that he’s a grown man, and his dick is smaller than Roland’s. He watched as I stood by the bed, stripping off all my clothes except for my panties. I heard a loud sigh from him, when he saw my pendulous tits, thick thighs, and big, cushy ass.

I lay down next to him, in a position where I rolled over on his face with my belly and breasts and moved around with my full weight on him. Then I pulled up just enough, so he could suck my breasts, and he suckled me like a baby.

When I looked over at Jordin, she was already on top of Joe in a sixty-nine, with her panties off, pressing her big pussy to his mouth, as she sucked his cock. I decided that I’d better hurry up, since they only had us for a half hour.

I stripped off my panties and got on top of Billy the same way and pressed my pussy to his face as I took his dick in my hand. I had known Roland for years before we fucked, and it felt weird to be handling a stranger’s dick, and a white one at that. But, I leaned down and sucked his dick into my mouth, as he hungrily sucked my pussy. His dick quickly hardened to about five inches long and kind of thin, and I remembered what Jordin said about not letting him cum too quickly.

Billy seemed to be trembling with anticipation as I pulled off his dick, and pushed myself up, fully sitting on his face with my pussy. It was amazing looking down, seeing my big, black pussy lips covering his white face, as he sucked my clit like a cock, and tongued and sucked my cunt flesh. And my ample thighs were squeezing him from the sides. I watched Jordin, and did as she was doing, and started moving back and forth, fucking his face with my pussy.

My big pussy was almost totally enveloping his face, and the smell of our wetness was filling the room. Billy was struggling to breathe, and instead of signaling me, he began twisting his head to the side periodically to catch a breath. I had my first orgasm as he sucked my clit. His dick had softened a little, but it got hard again when I slid forward, and then lifted my ass cheeks and let then fall back around his face.

He was sucking a licking up and down my crack at first, and then he found my gamey asshole, and he began sucking and licking it, and probing it with his tongue, much more aggressively than Jordin had done to me. I stayed on his face that way, following Jordin’s lead at bouncing up and down on him a little, and I felt him gasping for breath at times. His dick was rock hard, and he was totally absorbed in my ripe, nasty ass.

I had my ass on his face like that for what seemed like fifteen minutes, and I knew that there wasn’t much time left for the men, when Jordin spoke out loudly, so the men could hear her, even under our flesh, as she said, “You’ve got five minutes, boys, so if you have any special requests, now is the time.”

Billy tapped me on my hip, and when I sat up a little, he moaned out, “I’m so sorry for yelling at you yesterday, mistress. Please forgive me, and whatever you do, please, please, please don’t piss in my mouth.”

I looked over and asked Jordin if I had heard him correctly, and she said, “Go ahead if you have anything in your tank. And don’t hold back. Billy loves being punished that way.”

That sounded nasty to me, and although I peed about an hour before they arrived, I still had something for him. I moved back until my pussy was on his face again. Just before I began to release my pee, I looked down at him and said, “Get ready, Billy. Don’t you dare spill a drop, and fuck up Jordin’s bed, either.”

I released a few drops of pee at first, and then a little more, and I felt his tongue probing my urethra for more. I released more, and he covered my pussy with his mouth, as I released trickles of piss. He was swallowing, licking, and sucking my pussy, all at the same, and I pissed on and off for almost a minute. I found out that was the ultimate turn-on for him, when just as my pee was subsiding, he ejaculated on his belly without either of us touching his dick.

It was a big turn-on for me too, and I had another orgasm, while looking down at him slurping up my Negro piss.

When Roland fucked me, I sucked his cock first, but then he fucked me and ejaculated into my pussy. I never got to taste his cum, so I leaned down and sucked the remnants of Billy’s cum from his cock, and then licked his load off his belly. I loved the taste and texture of it.

After that, I sat up on Billy’s face again, and slid forward to give him another taste and smell of my ass. He more ravenous for my ass flesh than before, and it felt like he was pushing his tongue right into my asshole.

We let the men up, and after they were dressed, Billy gave me another fifty dollars, and said, “That was amazing, Angel. I love both of you girls, but I can hardly believe that a girl your age, and doing this for the first time, that you knew just how to push my buttons. I’d like to see you again, if Jordin will allow it.”

The men left, and Jordin came up to hug me and kiss me on the lips, before saying, “Damn, girl, that couldn’t have gone any better. You’re a natural at this, and you’ll be able to pay for college, with or without a scholarship. And I like the way Billy picked up on the name Angel for you. You should use that from now on. Let’s go ahead and post your ad, because I’m not about to let you near the rest of my customers.”

Within an hour of posting the ad, we had over a dozen replies, and four of them seemed worthy to respond to. I sat up two appointments at Jordin’s home, one on Saturday afternoon, and one in the evening, and saved the other two to consider later. We did it that way since Jordin would also be there with customers, and she could help me out if I got into a bad situation.

My two appointments went well on Saturday. After Jordin and I were alone that night, we looked more closely at the other two responses. One of them attracted my attention since it was so sweet, and at the same time naïve. I was starting to see that the name we used on my post was sticking.

See Part 2, where I discover that my favorite math teacher has unknowingly responded to my posting, and I eventually meet with him.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments