Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Belle's Gift

"Belle talks Angus through his first time"

19
7 Comments 7
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

“This is Shaun. He’s going to be your first cock. I think you’ll find everything you have heard about black men is true with Shaun,” Belle laughed as she pushed the heel of her boot into Angus’ back. “That’s it. Crawl over to him like an obedient little slut. You have my permission to look at his shorts,” Belle added. 

Angus felt his stomach churn and heart pounding, but his own cock began to swell. He lowered his hips to try and hide his erection as he looked up at Belle’s new accomplice.

“What do you think? Impressive, isn’t he?” Belle smiled at Shaun. A few seconds passed before she lashed her whip forcefully into Angus’ bottom.

“I asked you a question slut! Shaun is very impressive, isn’t he?” 

“Yes, very impressive, mistress,” Angus’ voice trembled as he belatedly replied.

“Look at him. Tell me what you think of my gift,” Belle demanded.

“He’s, erm, very fit, mistress. His legs and chest look very toned,” Angus responded.

“He certainly is well toned, but you don’t need to worry about his body. It’s his cock you’ll be getting to know. Intimately. Now lower his shorts. That’s it, good boy. All the way down.” Belle waited as Shaun slowly and deliberately stepped out of his boxers.

“What do you think of his cock?”  

“Erm, it, erm, looks lovely, mistress.” Angus felt his cheeks flush as he stuttered a response.

“Lovely!” Belle laughed. “Yes, well, that’s one word for it. But I want you to tell me about his cock in detail. I want you to worship it, praise it. Then I will let you suck it.” Belle pushed a boot into Angus' bottom as she spoke.

“Well, hmm, it looks big.” Not sure where to begin, Angus started by stating the obvious. Shaun’s cock was not yet fully erect but was already four to five inches in length.

“Clearly! But go on. Tell me everything, describe every glorious feature of his manhood.” Belle waved her whip before continuing. “Imagine your wife is on the phone and wants to know everything she can about this magnificent dick,” Belle teased him.

“It’s uncut and dark, almost the colour of peppercorns.” Angus was picturing the pepper grinder in their kitchen, which was not only a similar colour, but roughly the same size as Shaun’s swelling cock.

“He is almost fully erect now, and I can see a vein running down the shaft. The vein runs straight down and turns just before his head.” Angus concentrated on the cock twitching before him.

“Peel his foreskin back and kiss it. On your knees and do it slowly. Keep your hands by your sides.” Belle used her boot to push Angus’ bottom forward.

“Delicious, isn’t he? Describe your first taste of cock, slut.” Belle’s voice was cold and authoritative.

“It’s salty, mistress. Meaty, maybe a slight taste of the sea as well.” Angus turned towards his mistress for affirmation but almost immediately felt another stinging crack of the whip on his bottom.

“Don’t look at me, you worthless slut. Worship his cock. Kiss his head, lick it, savour it.”

Angus took the heavy purple glans into his mouth. Shaun’s cock was now fully extended. It had to be eight inches long.

“Now, you are going to give him the perfect blowjob. Exactly as I tell you to do it. If you fail to follow my instructions perfectly, I will whip you. Make him cum too quickly and I’ll whip you. When he does cum, if a single drop of semen escapes your mouth, I will whip you. And if I see anything leak from your pathetic cock, I will whip you. Is that all clear?” Belle brandished her whip at Angus.

Love_is_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Love_is_Love

“Yes, mistress,” Angus nodded meekly.

“Start by licking his shaft. From bottom to top. Slowly. That’s it, you are going to make a good cock sucker, aren’t you? Now the sides. Both of them, up and down, take your time. Excellent. Now repeat, lick his shaft, then lick the sides,” Belle carried on instructing as Angus worked his tongue up and down Shaun’s imposing tool. 

“Now, take the tip in your mouth and swirl your tongue around his head. Just how you wish your wife would do it for you.” Belle noticed Shaun’s arousal increasing as she spoke.

“Now swallow all of him. Take that big cock deep into your mouth, like you’ve always wanted to.” Angus managed to lower his mouth all the way and his lips met Shaun’s abdomen. The skin had a floral smell, probably shower gel, and contrasted with the musky taste of his cock.    

“And again, up and down, be patient, give him the best head of his life.” Belle noticed Angus’ erection and flicked it with her whip. “Enjoying it, aren’t you, slut?” Belle laughed once more as Shaun groaned for the first time.

“Time for a little break, I think. Release his cock and stay in position. You seem to be doing a good job, but let’s ask for some feedback, shall we? Hands on your head, and ask Shaun if he is enjoying your mouth, slut.” Belle lifted one of Angus’ arms as she spoke.

Placing his hands on his head, Angus kept his gaze at the level of Shaun’s groin, his cock still rampant. “Are you enjoying my mouth, erm, Sir?”

“Not bad for a first timer,” Shaun spoke for the first time.

Belle laughed. “I’m sure he will improve with practice, too. Now, ask Shaun where he would like to cum.” Angus felt his stomach sink as the implications of this sunk in.

“I said ask him where he wants to cum!” Belle lashed the whip into Angus’ bottom.

“Yes, mistress, sorry, mistress,” Angus blurted, writhing in response to the stroke.

“Would you like to cum in my mouth, sir?” Angus knew it was a leading question.

“Your mouth, or what?” Belle prompted him.

“Or would you like to cum in my ass?” Angus could not believe he was saying it.  

“I will come in your mouth.” Shaun tapped Angus’ cheek with his still engorged cork.

“Very well,” Belle laughed again. “Shaun can look forward to fucking your ass next time. Take him back in your mouth, then.”

“Fuck his face, Shaun,” Belle instructed her well-hung sidekick.

Angus felt a strong hand in his hair, his tormentor’s grip pulling him onto the now glistening wet cock. He knew it would not be long before Shaun came.

“That’s it. Take him all the way in again. Your mouth is made for sucking that cock.” Belle’s encouragements rang in Angus’ ears as he felt Shaun’s cock starting to throb in his mouth.

“Keep going. It won’t be long now. Your first load of cum, but it won’t be your last.” Belle’s voice rose just as Shaun reached his crescendo and Angus felt hot spurts of sticky, slimy cum flooding his throat.

“All of it, slut. Swallow!” Belle exhorted, as Angus tried to keep up with Shaun’s ejaculation.

“Stay there and lick him clean, and then I want to see your mouth wide open to check there’s nothing left.” Belle watched as Angus lapped at Shaun’s deflating cock for another few minutes before speaking again.

“Open your mouth wide. Good. All gone, just as I expected, you greedy little slut. Now get up on your feet and go and face the wall. Hands on your head and wait there. We will see how quickly Shaun recovers. When he is good and ready, he can ruin your tight little bottom.” Belle placed her whip on the table as she spoke before walking from the room.

Published 
Written by Dom_Al
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments