Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Accidental Handjob? Blame a Sexy Female Doctor

"A female doctor squeezed my schlong for a little too long!"

43
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Let me share a quick story about a doctor's visit that went a little over the line.

When I was about twenty, I needed a painful wart removed from my inner thigh, pretty much right where my left leg meets the first bit of scrotal skin.

Not having a family doctor, I went to a nearby medical clinic not knowing in the slightest who I'd end up with. I sincerely hoped I'd be paired with a female nurse or doctor, as having a man feeling around my genitals has never really appealed to me one bit.

Lo and behold, I was relieved when the doctor finally came in to greet me. She was a white woman about twice my age. And as a young man, I noticed her body first and her face second.

Even though she had a waist-length lab coat on, I could tell she had a very feminine and sexy figure for an older woman. She had a red skirt on, just over her knees. She wore black tights, which contained a nice pair of long legs, shapely hips and a nice curvy ass. She also had a rather large set of breasts in her matching red top. I could tell because she had a fair amount of cleavage showing under her white coat (see picture for an accurate idea of what I'm talking about).

She was not exactly a knockout facially, however. She had nerdy glasses over a rather large nose. Her face had a smattering of acne on her cheeks and chin, too. She appeared to be near-sighted as her eyes looked huge through her large rectangular glasses. Without sounding too shallow, she was frankly not someone I'd get all that aroused over from the shoulders up. The rest of her body, however, I absolutely would for sure!

Dr. Kovacs was her name, and she had a thick, Eastern European accent, so much so that I could barely understand her. Initially, she was all business. Not exactly rude, but very 'direct' for lack of a better term. She told me she was Hungarian when I asked her.

After some chit-chat about my wart, she asked me to take off my pants but to keep my underwear on for the time being. I was wearing briefs that day.

As it happens, I am quite well-endowed and I fill my briefs out a lot even when flaccid. My penis is about 6" long and about 6" around when soft. My testicles are on the large side too. They hang almost as low as my penis does. I'm uncut and my foreskin covers only a portion of my penis head, which is also disproportionally large. In a pair of briefs, my large penis head is very prominent and noticeable at the bottom of the basket. A former girlfriend (when she first saw it) remarked that my penis looked "like a chubby arm holding an apple."

Though she had her clipboard out writing notes, I could tell the doctor was checking out my bulge as I undressed out of my pants.

At any rate, she then asked me to sit upright on the medical inspection table in front of her.

Sitting on a wheeled stool, she rolled over to me and asked me to spread my legs apart so she could see the wart up close.

I had to lift up my briefs on the side a little by my pouch so she could see the wart more clearly. When she saw it she said, "Oh my, you do have a big one down there."

I honestly wasn't exactly sure if she was referring to my wart or my penis, as she seemed to smile while saying it. And she was sitting there apparently staring at both.

At any rate, because of my underwear being in the way, she then asked me if I minded taking them off. Surprise, surprise.

I agreed by standing up and pulling my briefs down for her. I was feeling a bit shy but I did it anyway.

Surprisingly, she then commented on my equipment right as it all dangled out before her. "Yes, not only a large wart but also a large penis and testicles... Haha... Let me see you closer."

I gulped, with nothing at all to say back to her as she smirked my way. She was obviously a tad unprofessional I thought, but not necessarily in that bad of a way.

In her Eastern European way, I supposed nudity and bodies weren't nearly as big of a deal as they are in North America. Whatever the case, I really didn't mind what she'd just said. The amusement of it all, especially with her accent, strangely helped to relax and disarm me somewhat.

Directing me back to the table she asked me to sit in front of her again, with my legs spread apart. I sat with my package hanging down over the edge of the table. At her eye-level, my flaccid meat must've been quite a sight.

By now she had put medical gloves on, up past her wrists.

With my flaccid, naked penis and balls now fully hanging in front of her, she rolled in closer on her wheeled stool to the wart with a clean pair of medical tweezers. She still had a bit of a smirk on her lips as she looked toward my crotch.

I enjoyed seeing her skirt hiked up a bit on the stool. Her thighs were in top form, though I couldn't see far enough in to make out her panties. Nevertheless, I also enjoyed looking at her big tits as she leaned in to inspect me.

Not even telling me what she was about to do, she reached out and lifted my penis up and out of the way with her free left hand. This really surprised me, but I pretended to be unfazed by this rather bold and unexpected action.

Lifting it up and out of the way allowed her easy access to the wart, even though she could've just as easily asked me to hold my penis out of the way myself. Nevertheless, I just let her do her thing.

The crazy thing was, however, that as she inspected the wart, she continued to hold my penis the whole time.

For about sixty seconds she held me quite firmly along the shaft. I noticed my cock head protruding from her index finger and thumb which was encircling it. With a firm grip, she held the bulk of my flaccid cock to the side. It looked like a fat sausage filling out the entire palm of her hand. Her fingers stretched up around my meaty girth, and they just barely seemed to reach fully around.

Again, I pretended to think nothing of it. As she concluded her initial inspection, she picked and prodded at the wart - asking me if it hurt at all. I said yes. She then said she was going to "freeze it off."

I then joked, "I hope you mean the wart!"

She laughed and said, "Ha ha... No. I don't have nearly enough chemicals to freeze this penis off." While saying this she gave me a light, playful squeeze. I couldn't believe it, yet I remained calm.

Right after that, she released my cock from her hand by lowering it down again. She watched it swing back and forth a few times like a pendulum with my balls, telling me, "You have a heavy one."

She then casually walked over to the supply desk for more medical equipment. As I continued to hang there, I found myself getting aroused by her shapely legs and ass. With her back to me, she stood in a position that showcased her hot figure in such a nice, sexy way.

Right then I could feel blood rushing into my package. I looked down and my penis was beginning to thicken and lengthen with every pulse very slowly. I didn't try to hide it. There was no point. She was a doctor and was probably used to it. I took a deep breath.

Nothing down there was that noticeably on the rise yet, it was just a noticeably fatter and longer cock hanging down.

Taking a minute to prepare what she needed to get rid of the wart, I sat there thinking about how awesome it was to have her hold my penis like that, though I was dreading the imminent "freeze" treatment, I was also hoping she'd hold my cock once again.

BellaCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaCollinss

When she came back over, sure enough, she did pick it up and hold it once again.

Seemingly ignoring the thickened state I was in, she held it to the side firmly as before. This time though, her fingers didn't make it nearly as far around. I was now getting very hard, at about 8" long by 7" around.

As my cock was now wanting to defy gravity and spring up, I could now see her looking at it from time to time with apparent disbelief at its size. Her eyebrows were raised a bit and her eyes were slightly widened. She was now struggling to keep it down and to the side.

Changing her mind, she decided to grip it another way.

This time she held both my balls and penis out of the way by reaching upward from underneath. My balls rested over the top of her hand while her palm, thumb and fingers held my cock firmly at the base. My cock was now directly over my belly button, pointing straight up. I was losing my mind. I couldn't believe what was happening.

With her right hand, she first prepared the surrounding skin around the wart by cleaning it with antiseptics. She then "froze" the wart with some sort of chemical on a cotton pad. Finally removing the wart for a minute or two with a burning utensil - the smell was awful but it was all over fairly soon.

Again, all the while she had continued to hold my penis base firmly in her hand with my balls flopped over top. This experience felt like a strange concoction of intense pain and intense pleasure. Simultaneously as awful and awesome as any femdom experience should be. It was truly the ultimate torture/pleasure dichotomy playing out in my mind at the time.

I now had a seriously massive erection going. I was almost feeling light-headed.

She continued to hold it all in place, meanwhile saying nothing about its huge, throbbing condition. My foreskin had come fully back and my head was now as engorged as ever. I was probably now at my maximum erect volume of about 9" long by 7.5" around. Arched like a stiff bow toward my chest.

Still working on finishing off the wart, she'd still turn and look at my penis and balls from time to time in her solid grasp.

Anyway, before long, a slow stream of pre-cum oozed out of my fat and rock-hard cock. It slowly began drooling steadily down the length of my penis on both sides, top and bottom. Some of it ran down my balls and onto her glove. I know she saw much of the liquid as she continued to hold my cock. I guess it was a warning she decided to ignore.

Then, gently letting my balls flop down, she finally released my penis. It sprung up to the sky as she briefly walked away. She went to fetch an ice pack for me.

As she came back over to me I could see her smiling as she stared at my fully erect penis. It was like it had just happened.

She said, "Oh my, look at what I've done to you! Don't worry about that, it happens very often with male patients."

She sat back down on her stool in front of me and placed the cold pack against the treatment site. This time I could see her panties. They were plain white cotton, and perhaps a little moist where I could make out a bit of a camel toe. Wow.

That said - she showed no other signs of arousal. Was it her professionalism preventing her from going further? I don't know.

At any rate, in combination with her low-rise top, showcasing such magnificent tits, her wet panties certainly helped me maintain my hardness.

Funnily, in spite of my huge boner, only a foot in front of her, she proceeded to tell me all the details about caring for my procedural wound in the coming days. This was crazy. Anyway...

Continuing to hold the ice pack against the side of my sack, my cock maintained a fully erect arch shape, still well past my belly button and up to the sky as I sat there staring at her tits and panties.

She continued to hold the cold pack on the site - occasionally looking at my raging boner from time to time with a slight smirk on her lips.

There was nothing I could do to conceal it, so again, I didn't even try. She wasn't the least bit embarrassed either, by the looks of it. Totally unaware of what she was showing off to me, too.

I then saw her look closely at my penis head. In the cold fluorescent light, her eyes narrowed through her glasses as she seemed to notice how my pre-cum was still glistening and shining like cake icing on the underside of my cock head.

She then said, "I'm not surprised how large you are erect. Your penis is also very large soft, so it makes sense. I don't see them like this very often. Do you have trouble putting a condom on? Your penis head is quite thick and wide around."

With her free hand, she reached up and lightly squeezed and encircled the head with her gloved fingers while making eye contact with me.

I told her that larger-fitting XL brands of condoms are often fine. I then looked down at my throbbing meat and sort of sheepishly apologized to her for such an insane amount of sexual arousal, given the circumstances.

She then said, "Nonsense. Again, this actually happens all the time. It is very normal when you are touched for a long enough period of time."

Then, taking some ointment cream in one hand - with her other hand she held my testicles while working the ointment onto the treatment site.

But this time, with my balls in her hand for the last time - oh my lord - it happened.

I came!

It was totally unexpected for both of us. Several spoonsful of white goo spewed out of my spasming cock and onto my chest. Some even went onto my face and into my hair. It was a very large and sticky load.

I closed my eyes. Holy shit!

She quickly released my balls from her hand and backed off. My balls bounced off the side of the table as I tried to conceal all the cum with my hands.

It all felt so amazing, but right after the blissful ecstasy of blasting off such a huge load - came an inevitably peculiar form of embarrassment.

Amazingly, though she definitely looked surprised; she said nothing to me at all about what had just happened.

She simply got up, grabbed some paper towels from the sink and brought them over to me, again, like nothing at all had happened.

I mopped up all the mess myself as she sat and scribbled down some notes on her clipboard.

As I got dressed I could see her look at my softening cock one more time in the mirror.

I thanked her for the procedure.

She winked and replied, "My pleasure."

Right then, as I was leaving, it finally dawned on me that none of her handiwork on me was necessary that morning. I could easily have held myself out of the way with a sheet covering me the whole time.

It was then that I realized this doctor was a perverted old slut. She simply wanted to hold a big cock until it was hard.

God bless her though. God bless old sluts across the land. We really need an International Old Sluts Day.

Thanks for reading my story.

Published 
Written by Storyman77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments