Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Airport Security Grope

"Bodyscan fun!"

7
1 Comment 1
330 Views 330
2.3k words 2.3k words

It wouldn't be a short flight across the pond, so I had already given myself a pep talk in the mirror before leaving for the airport. Keeping a positive attitude about all the trials and tribulations of airline travel can be difficult. But as I locked up my place and got into a cab - I decided to just relax and go with the flow. Nevertheless, it would be a long day, I thought.

Travelling is sheer boredom now. All the fun is gone. It is now just a dull process of getting from A to Z, and you're usually looking at about a full day of boredom, annoyance and general discomfort. You might get a hot stewardess to flirt with and leer at. But mostly everything about air travel nowadays is just several long lines for this and that. All in the name of security and safety. Yawn.

I like travelling light. Just a carry-on with a few things in it is all I need. Who wants to wait around for all that luggage?

I was making good time, and once I was through the initial few lines for ticketing info, I made my way to the Customs and the security check area. In these next few lineups, it seemed like I was waiting forever. At least half an hour. The best thing about it though, was a hot pair of young ladies standing in front of me. Early twenties with very appealing shapes, so they made the wait somehow worth it. As long as they weren't talking, I was enjoying the view.

They were both so sexy—you know the girls I mean—yoga pants, low-cut tops with no bras. Yum. As they got to the security area, the fun began—we all had to take off our shoes, belts, watches, etc. It was fun glancing over at these girls undressing somewhat and contorting themselves.

They both bent over several times, so not only did I see a couple of very nice asses in full view but I also saw a lot of very nice cleavage leaning my way. I must admit they were both making me quite aroused, as I felt my penis growing down the left leg of my boxers. Shame, shame... I know!

Blessed with quite large equipment, I can still stand, walk and function normally with a half-chub going down my leg. It does bulge out quite a bit in this state— noticeable only if you look!

However, any more arousal than that, and I'll need to sit down so no one calls the cops on me! It can get to be almost 10" long and 7" around during an erection. Not something that's easy to hide.

Anyway, the girls I was leering at were taking a little longer with their purses, so I went ahead of them toward the walk-through metal detector, which was the next step. Neither one of them seemed to know I was even there.

What caught my eye next, however, were two very sexy airport security ladies approaching me. There were several other security staff around too, but these two got my attention for sure.

They were both Latinas, and they were both smoking hot. I've never seen airport security like this! Both had olive skin, beautiful faces, and long hair. Things seemed to keep getting better for me on this trip!

One was slim and in her mid-twenties. Beautiful long legs. She had on a form-fitting blue shirt that had an ID card fastened to the breast pocket. Her breasts were nicely shaped and on the smaller side. Her matching navy blue skirt was just over her knees and she had matching blue loafers. She had red lipstick on and her long hair was tied up into a top knot. She had very sexy eyes and very thick lips.

The other woman looked similar facially but she was a little older, probably in her thirties. They could've been sisters. She was fit too, but bigger and much more curvy and with a very large bust. She had on the same shirt, skirt and loafers as her colleague.

In the short time that I had to process this sexy sight - I could see that both were in a good mood and were smiling as they were having a light-hearted conversation in what I'm sure was Spanish. I had taken Spanish lessons in high school and college, and though I'm not exactly fluent, I do know quite a few words and expressions.

Anyway, it was a welcome sight indeed—not the usual, charmless slobs you almost always get at the airport!

As the curvy one saw me walking toward the metal detector, she waved me through with her handheld detector wand. As is normal protocol, she looked me up and down. What was interesting, though - was how she slightly smiled as her eyes paused at my groin area.

As I was explaining earlier, I had at least half an erection there bulging out by this point. I suppose it could've possibly looked like a concealed weapon? Or maybe a weapon of mass reproduction? I wish I could've read her mind.

She then looked up at my eyes, smiling slightly. Next, she told me to "please come over this way."

Pointing me over to a much larger mechanical walk-through apparatus, I could now see she was going to get me to enter the so-called body scanner. Hmmm, just as I was in boner mode!

She politely told me to wait for her colleague to instruct me. Blood was continuing to pool in my genitals.

As her colleague joined her, I could have sworn I heard the curvy one say something to her, to the effect of, "Arma grande escondida al frente?" which I think in English means "large weapon concealed in front?"

Her friend seemed to smirk at this as she waved me into the scanner, telling me to stop and remain still on the footprints.

As I walked closer to the scanner, I saw a reflection of my pants and I had clearly grown a very large bulge that I couldn't hide. Expanding the fabric outward and down my left leg, it could not be missed. In combination with the sexy yoga pants gals I saw bending over in front of me, plus these two hot security women arousing me in a major way - I simply couldn't help it.

So I walked up a ramp into this large device and stood where there were footprints labelled on the floor. I paused as the machine went up and around me a few times from several directions. I still had some visibility, as this device only obscured some of the sights surrounding it.

As I stood there, I couldn't help seeing those two sexy security ladies with their eyes glued to the nearby monitor screen. I couldn't see what they were looking at, but I could see them both trying to hide any reaction - the slim one had pursed lips but the curvy one had a bit of a smirk going still. The slim one then looked at the other with a somewhat narrowed set of "knowing" eyes.

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

Once the scanner was done, the curvy one came over to me with her detector wand in hand. She waved me down the exit ramp and as I approached her, she asked me to stop in front of her. She then ran her detector wand slowly up my left leg, pausing at my groin. Her eyes were locked there for a brief moment.

She then stood to the side of me as her slim colleague came over with light blue, thin rubber gloves on. The curvy one was now standing to the side of me, almost as if to purposely block any curious onlookers waiting nearby in the scanner cue.

Her hot, long-legged friend was now going to begin a pat-down routine on me! I couldn't believe it.

First, she directed me to widen my stance and lift my arms to the side as she began.

Next, starting at my chest - she ran one hand down to my stomach, feeling lightly through my shirt fabric. Next, she put both hands up with her fingers directly into my armpits. She then slowly ran her hands down the sides of me. It was weird how exhilarating this felt.

Crouching down to feel my shins and ankles, I was now sporting what had become probably a three-quarter erection. At least eight or nine inches down. It was seriously bulging now.

Looking up at her colleague, she seemed to get the silent approval to come upward again and pat down a bit more of me.

Still blocking the view from the outside, I could see the curvy one watching everything her friend was doing.

The slim one slowly raised herself again as both hands went up past my knees and then my inner thighs. I was losing my mind at this point.

I then definitely felt her right hand delicately feel my cockhead through my pants. Her hand then went up the entire length of it, returning to the midway point where she lightly squeezed it. My fat, tube-shaped bulge spasmed as her hand then squeezed a bit more. What began as a light squeeze was now a full-on grope. I pretty much just froze.

I then saw her smirk and heard her say under her breath, "Si, tiene uno grueso." (Yes, he has a thick one). With a look of approval from both of them, it ended there.

I simply couldn't speak.

The gloved one left me standing as the curvy one said to gather my belongings from the tray and then meet her back at the security desk - which looked a bit like a service counter you'd find in a department store.

I quickly grabbed my belt, shoes and other things and went back over to her. No one else around there seemed to be paying attention to either of us.

She was the only one standing there behind the counter. Discretely, in the meantime, at some point, she had unbuttoned her shirt somewhat. I could now see clearly her massive cleavage. Big, beautiful tits hanging there in her bra. Smiling with a thick accent, she leaned in and said to me,

"We're sorry to have inconvenienced you with that request. However, we are obligated through our safety protocols to take such measures at times. I do want to tell you though - that my associate and I are very happy to have seen and feel what you have in your pants. We don't usually do this, but we want to meet you another time when we are off the clock. Are you available to join the both of us for a drink, some other time?"

I must've looked shocked, but I replied, "Sí, señora."

She smiled and handed me a card with her name and phone number. Her hot colleague's name was on it too. Josefina and Miranda it said. She then told me to text her when I returned, and that I could also text her any kind of photo of me that I wanted.

I put the card in my wallet and winked and her. She winked too, and with lust in her eyes, she made a slight kissing motion at me with her sexy lips.

For the rest of my trip, I couldn't wait to get back!

I might write more later, in detail, about what happened next. In summary though, the following is how this story concludes.

When I returned and first texted her, she said she remembered me and immediately wanted some dick pics. I shared some with her. Next, she added her friend to a sexy group chat where I received some very sexy shots of both of them. Some were of them together, fully nude. Wow, what a sight.

Next, we met at a bar for some drinks where I tried (in vain) to speak some sexy Spanish to them. They would laugh but remain encouraging. Their English was way better than my Spanish - let's put it that way. Under some humorous cross-examination, they admitted to putting guys in the body scanner to try and see their dicks. We laughed a lot.

We then decided to go to the apartment they shared. The whole way, they took turns feeling my cock through my pants in the backseat of the cab. I was in heaven. We were all getting so horny and into the idea of a threesome.

When we got in the door they sat me on their couch and stripped themselves down to their underwear. They both had on very sexy panties and bras. Next, they slowly undressed me while kissing me all over.

Lastly, to give you an idea - I had the hottest threesome ever. it all started with these two foxes giving me the most sensuous and slow blowjobs ever. They took several turns stroking, licking and sucking me.

Having four hands and two sexy, full-lipped mouths all over your cock is something every man ought to try at least once - let me tell you.

They took a long time on me, careful to never go too fast so I'd cum quickly. They were so skilled at edging. Is this a cultural thing?

Playing with me, they kept marvelling at my size in Spanish. I remember the curvy one being able to get both of my fat balls into her mouth while the slim one sucked up and down relentlessly on my penis head. What an experience.

I then fucked the both of them and came multiple times while doing it. Both seemed to utterly lose control in the throes of ecstasy.

I'll be seeing them again soon.

“Estoy en la cima del mundo!"

Published 
Written by Spellbinder99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments